Elmo's Charts:: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Tansike » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:06 am

musiclover2174 wrote:Bolded is the best sentence to describe The Fame Monster. #flawlessalbum 8-)

I played Lean On a lot last week I guess. :lol: Same opinion about Madonna, however I hope she releases the title track first.
Agree :cry: Not sure if she can be as strong as she was during TF/TFM in the future, let's hope so!

Yay for Madonna, would love to see that happening. The title track is a sure highlight of her album 8-)

Fantastic debut for Demi Lovato, really glad to see this having a high debut here. Also good to see her former bff Selena debuting as well :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:05 am

No update this week? :(
Tansike
Legend

Postby musiclover2174 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:17 am

Tansike wrote:
musiclover2174 wrote:Bolded is the best sentence to describe The Fame Monster. #flawlessalbum 8-)

I played Lean On a lot last week I guess. :lol: Same opinion about Madonna, however I hope she releases the title track first.
Agree :cry: Not sure if she can be as strong as she was during TF/TFM in the future, let's hope so!

Yay for Madonna, would love to see that happening. The title track is a sure highlight of her album 8-)

Fantastic debut for Demi Lovato, really glad to see this having a high debut here. Also good to see her former bff Selena debuting as well :)
Tansike wrote:No update this week? :(
Last.fm screwed me by not releasing weekly charts this week so I apologize for being not able to update. At the same time, I wanna thank you for consistently checking out my charts. You were the very first person to welcome me in this forum and I truly appreciate that. :)
Can we recover, will the world ever be
A place of peace and harmony?
With no war and with no brutality
musiclover2174
Manager

Postby Tansike » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:40 am

Ah so i hope everything gets fixed as soon as possible. I hate it when LastFM is a mess :x

And i really like your charts, i actually think it's one of the best ones here, so i always like to check it out :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby musiclover2174 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:50 am

Tansike wrote:Ah so i hope everything gets fixed as soon as possible. I hate it when LastFM is a mess :x

And i really like your charts, i actually think it's one of the best ones here, so i always like to check it out :D
Thank you so much. I really like your chart too. Lots of great songs. :) Last.FM is still not updating my weekly charts so I won't be able to update my chart. :(
musiclover2174
Manager

Postby musiclover2174 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:06 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

With how things are going on right now with my life, I have decided to halt my weekly charts. It was a hard decision to do but I had to. I truly had a great time compiling my charts and I wanna take this opportunity to thank all the users who followed and commented in this thread. I truly appreciate it.
musiclover2174
Manager

Postby Tansike » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:40 am

While it is a sad thing that you have to halt your charts, the real life is always more important and i hope everything comes the way you want it :)

I'll definitely be here when you decide to start again :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:11 pm

you chart will be missed. :cry:
stevyy
Legend

Return to Personal Charts