Postby MrRager » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:34 pm

hahah! I noticed about your reply being really quick or real late! :lol:

WOW Reasons for no.1!!!!!
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Speedy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Hey Magnus,

Can't say else than what a great single chart this week. Listened to several songs. Not one was bad. Love your top 4. Not yet listened to 5, but in your top 4 is Lady Antebellum and Alltimelow. Really great songs for both bands. I must say that other song from Lady Antebellum in your chart "Hurt" is also a very beautiful song.

And ofcourse I like the song form Helene Fischer. And as top on the icecream there's is Samantha Jade. Great powerful voice she has. Really fan of her.

Still listen to that nice song from Grete Paia. Nice new Avatar (is it new). Which artist is that or is it personal?

Nice to see Wolkenfrei and the other schlager is still doing great in your album chart.

Greetings, Speedy
Speedy
Groupie

Postby Magnus » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Thanks for commenting, Speedy!

Speedy wrote:Can't say else than what a great single chart this week. Listened to several songs. Not one was bad. Love your top 4. Not yet listened to 5, but in your top 4 is Lady Antebellum and Alltimelow. Really great songs for both bands. I must say that other song from Lady Antebellum in your chart "Hurt" is also a very beautiful song.
Thanks! Great to hear from you again! Well, the #5 is Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed, the same song that was in the top 3 late last year when you commented a lot so I think you know that one too ;). And although "Hurt" will slip below #30 this week I agree it's a beautiful song.

Speedy wrote:And ofcourse I like the song form Helene Fischer. And as top on the icecream there's is Samantha Jade. Great powerful voice she has. Really fan of her.
Helene had very limited success on my chart so far, but that will change this week! Agreed on Samantha Jade's voice; too bad none of the songs she has released in recent years has come close to her "Turn Around" for me; quite shocking how that song is now almost ten years old!

Speedy wrote:Still listen to that nice song from Grete Paia. Nice new Avatar (is it new). Which artist is that or is it personal?
Thanks for reminding me about "Rääkimata lood"! It hasn't appeared in my chart since February but should have a very good chance of returning before it becomes ineligible in October.

No, the avatar is actually the opposite of new in the sense that it's an old picture from 2013. It's Emmelie de Forest, the Danish singer who won the ESC that year and got huge success on my chart especially with the song "Haunted Heart" and the Only Teardrops album. I used to have her as avatar in 2013 although it was a different picture. I changed it now when she returned to #1 on the albums chart (after having her strongest week since 2014) which was also the same week that this year's ESC took place (where Emmelie was one of the writers of the UK entry and appeared briefly on screen). Maybe I should change it again now but haven't made up my mind about what to change it to...

Speedy wrote:Nice to see Wolkenfrei and the other schlager is still doing great in your album chart.
Yeah, I still listen to many songs from those albums almost daily or at least a few times per week!
Magnus
Manager

Postby Magnus » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 pm

Top 30 for week 24 2017 (12 – 18 June)
Chart #: 911, Volume: 595

Danish singer/songwriter Maia returns to #1 again, and beats Emmelie de Forest for consecutive weeks in the top 2!

Album and single covers for the new and re-entries this week.

 1   (2) Maia – Du' kærlighed for mig (18 weeks, chart run 10-​1-​1-​1-​1-​1-​2-​1-​1-​2-​2-​2-​2-​2-​2-​2-​2-​1) S A
 2   (3) All Time Low featuring Tegan and Sara – Ground Control S A
 3   (1) Alma – Après l'aurore (6 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
 4 (NE) Helene Fischer – Schon lang nicht mehr getanzt A
 5   (5) Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed (38 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
 6 (NE) Strandels – If God Has a Plan S A
 7   (8) Koit Toome & Laura – Verona (4 weeks) S V
 8   (4) Lady Antebellum – Somebody Else's Heart (5 weeks, peak #3) S A
 9   (6) Alee – Bad Habit (9 weeks, peak #1 x3) S A
10  (12) Madeline Merlo – Motel Flamingo (5 weeks) S A
11   (7) Jillian Jacqueline – Reasons (9 weeks) S V
12  (23) Poppy – Computer Boy (3 weeks) S V
13  (13) Stephanie Quayle – Drinking with Dolly (20 weeks, peak #11) S V
14  (11) Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to the Feeling (4 weeks, peak #10) S A
15  (22) Lucie Jones – Never Give Up on You (3 weeks) S V
16  (28) Samantha Jade – Circles on the Water (3 weeks) S V
17  (29) Timebelle – Apollo (3 weeks) S V
18 (NE) Lena – If I Wasn't Your Daughter S V
19   (9) Lea Michele – Believer (8 weeks, peak #3) S
20  (14) Candi Carpenter – Burn the Bed (26 weeks, peak #1 x2) S A
21 (NE) Monika Linkytė – Leisk man pasiklyst S V
22  (RE) Michelle Branch – Hopeless Romantic (12 weeks, peak #4) S V
23  (24) Helene Fischer – Nur mit dir S
24 (NE) Helene Fischer – Genau mein Ding A
25  (25) Camila Cabello – I Have Questions S A
26  (10) Kristina Maria – Gone in a Minute S
27 (NE) Julia Michaels – Issues S V
28  (15) All Time Low – Life of the Party S V
29 (NE) Helene Fischer – Mit jedem Herzschlag A
30  (16) All Time Low – Nightmares S A

Despite looking nearly invincible the first few weeks, Alma's "Après l'aurore" is now defeated not only by a newer song but also by the song that's more and more looking like a very strong candidate for YEC #1, "Du' kærlighed for mig" by Danish singer/songwriter Maia. It's rare that a song returns to #1 for a second time and it didn't even have to become #1 again to become the longest running top 2 song since 2011 (see below). It's too bad that most people on here don't understand Danish (I don't understand it perfectly either, but enough to "feel" the lyrics) or maybe someone else would chart it too because it really is an amazing song.

I finally got to listen to Helene Fischer's latest album and although I found most of the tracks to be so-so, I did find one song I really like and that one enters at #4 which is by far Helene's best performance on my chart. Also new in the top 10 is a new single from Swedish country-pop sibling duo Strandels, "If God Has a Plan", which follows up their top 2 hit "Chance of Rain" from the beginning of the year. And outside the top 10, German singer Lena gets her biggest hit on my chart with her current single "If I Wasn't Your Daughter". She only charted with two songs before ("Satellite" spent just one week at #30 :o) although she also made the 2015 YEC with a song ("Sleep Now") that failed to enter the weekly chart.

Bubblers:
These are songs that have not yet charted, are at most 30 positions behind the chart and closer now than last week, listed in alphabetical order.
Christina Grimmie – Crowded Room S
Dihaj – Skeletons S V
Haerts – Your Love S V
Helene Fischer – Viva la vida A
Jackie Evancho – Pedestal S
Jackie Evancho – Wonderland S
Lorde – Liability S A
Lorde – Supercut S
Madeline Juno – Still S V

Dropouts:
-- (17) All Time Low – Afterglow (1 week) S A
-- (18) All Time Low – Good Times (1 week) S A
-- (19) All Time Low – Drugs & Candy (1 week) S A
-- (20) All Time Low – Dark Side of Your Room (1 week) S A
-- (21) Emma Stevens – Sing Out (Hey La Hey Lo) (1 week) S A
-- (26) Lady Antebellum – Hurt (1 week) S A
-- (27) All Time Low – Dirty Laundry (17 weeks, peak #5) S V
-- (30) Shallows – Drive Away (12 weeks, peak #4) S A

Chart History for Lena

Song Title | Entered (week, year) | Peak Position | Weeks on Chart | Year End Chart Position
Satellite | 21, 2010 | 30 | 1 | 100
Traffic Lights | 20, 2015 | 25 | 1 | (not in the top 200)

Chart History for Monika Linkytė

Song Title | Entered (week, year) | Peak Position | Weeks on Chart | Year End Chart Position
Po dangum | 49, 2015 | 18 | 3 | 180

All Time Consecutive Weeks in the Top 2

 1. Amy Diamond – Heartbeats (48 weeks, 2009–2010)
 2. Hayley Westenra – Heaven (45 weeks, 2003–2004)
 3. Amy Diamond – It's My Life (34 weeks, 2009)
 4. Amy Diamond – Flyg med mig (26 weeks, 2010–2011)
 5. Amy Diamond – Lucky Star (25 weeks, 2010) All 25 weeks at #2; the song never got to #1
=6. Willa Ford – I Wanna Be Bad (17 weeks, 2001)
=6. Beth – Dime (17 weeks, 2003)
=6. Vanessa Hudgens – When There Was Me & You (17 weeks, 2006)
=6. Maia – Du' kærlighed for mig (17 weeks, 2017)
10. Emmelie de Forest – Haunted Heart (16 weeks, 2013) All 16 weeks at #1

Albums Top 20

 1 (NE) Helene Fischer – Helene Fischer
 2   (1) All Time Low – Last Young Renegade (2 weeks, peak #1 x1)
 3   (2) Alma – Ma peau aime (6 weeks, peak #1 x3)
 4   (4) Alee – Bad Habit (9 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 5   (3) Lady Antebellum – Heart Break
 6   (5) Emmelie de Forest – Only Teardrops (2013) (209 weeks, peak #1 x51)
 7   (9) RaeLynn – Wildhorse (13 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 8 (NE) Lorde – Melodrama
 9   (6) Halsey – Hopeless Fountain Kingdom
10   (7) Allie X – CollXtion II
11 (NE) Christina Grimmie – All Is Vanity
12   (8) Lea Michele – Places (8 weeks, peak #2)
13  (12) Beatrice Egli – Pure Lebensfreude (2013) (15 weeks, peak #2)
14  (10) Beatrice Egli – Bis hierher und viel weiter (2014) (15 weeks, peak #1 x4)
15  (13) Wolkenfrei – Wachgeküsst (2015) (51 weeks, peak #1 x7)
16  (RE) Jackie Evancho – Two Hearts (2 weeks)
17  (17) Chelsea Lankes – Chelsea Lankes [EP] (2016) (36 weeks, peak #3)
18  (14) Wolkenfrei – Endlos verliebt (2014) (62 weeks, peak #1 x3)
19  (RE) Michelle Branch – Hopeless Romantic (8 weeks, peak #4)
20  (11) Meghan Patrick – Grace & Grit (2016) (28 weeks, peak #2)

With one great song, a ridiculous number (24!) of total tracks and a relatively poor performance from last week's #1, Helene Fischer's album managed to enter at #1 this week, continuing the recent trend of succesful albums with lyrics in German. Two other new albums also enter despite having no songs in the top 30 on the songs chart, Melodrama by Lorde at #8 and All Is Vanity by the late Christina Grimmie at #11. I only listened to those albums late in the week though so it's still possible they will get more success next week.
Magnus
Manager

Postby MrRager » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 am

2   (3) All Time Low featuring Tegan and Sara – Ground Control
 5   (5) Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed
11   (7) Jillian Jacqueline – Reasons
12  (23) Poppy – Computer Boy
14  (11) Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to the Feeling
20  (14) Candi Carpenter – Burn the Bed
22  (RE) Michelle Branch – Hopeless Romantic
25  (25) Camila Cabello – I Have Questions

I love Ground Control. Was hoping it would be no.1!

Nice climb for Computer Boy and Re Entry for Michelle Branch! 8-)

Why has it taken this long for Julia Michaels to enter? :o :lol: I'm real sick of that song now.

What happened to The Apple? When did it leave! :cry:
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:37 am

Wow, what a 'shocking' debut for Helene :o
Good for her though, the album is much better than i expected.

What do you think about "Herzbeben"? It's clearly my favorite song on the record.

Also nice entries for the new releases by Lorde and Christina Grimmie, but i hope the latter will rise into the Top10 next week. It's really good IMO. "Crowded Room" seems to be your favorite so far, right? That's a nice pick - mine would be "Steady Love".

Love that entry for "If I Wasn't Your Daughter" by Lena, what a great ballad.
Also glad to see Alma still smashing that way :)
Oh and glad Halsey's album is still in the Top10, despite having no songs on your charts/bubbler list.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Magnus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Thanks for commenting, MrRager and Tansike!

MrRager wrote:I love Ground Control. Was hoping it would be no.1!
At the very beginning of the week this was definitely a strong possibility, but then Maia's song really stepped forward again and towards the end of the week "Ground Control" also started to sound a bit old unfortunately.

MrRager wrote:Nice climb for Computer Boy and Re Entry for Michelle Branch! 8-)

Why has it taken this long for Julia Michaels to enter? :o :lol: I'm real sick of that song now.
Good question... It's somewhat similar to what happened with "Final Song" last year in the sense that I did listen to it early and thought it was at least decent. But then I kind of forgot about it; it got "lost in the crowd" and I had no idea I would like it a lot more when I eventually heard it again. The good thing is that it's very unlikely that a song that I have entered in my database gets forgotten indefinitely because periodically I go through it and re-listen to those songs that didn't get success but was also not "written off". I'm not sure if in this case it mattered that song became a hit on official charts. I did enjoy the video when I watched it now so that could have been a factor, plus I did see the song a few times on the UKMixParade chart.

I'm sorry to hear that you're sick of it now and I checked and it never appeared in your chart (at least not posted) so I guess you didn't like it that much in the beginning either?

MrRager wrote:What happened to The Apple? When did it leave! :cry:
If dropped out last week after this chart run: 3-​1-​2-​2-​3-​3-​5-​7-​8-​12-​17. So it fell quickly once it left the top 10, which is quite common. It's definitely possible it will return at some point though, especially if she releases something new.

Tansike wrote:Wow, what a 'shocking' debut for Helene :o
Good for her though, the album is much better than i expected.

What do you think about "Herzbeben"? It's clearly my favorite song on the record.
Yeah, it surprised me too how much I like "Schon lang nicht mehr getanzt" and that song is very much behind the album's position. I can't easily (or even "legally" due to how I hide play counts for new songs until the end of the year) check it now but it feels like the album would have landed around #5 if it wasn't for that song, and lower if I had only listened to the regular edition.

I listened to "Herzbeben" a bit a few weeks ago; you may have noticed it appeared in the bubblers list week 22. But unfortunately it got annoying pretty fast so it is now one of my least favourites on the album :(. I'm not sure exactly why but it's almost like the word "beben" is annoying in itself and it feels overused in the lyrics.

Tansike wrote:Also nice entries for the new releases by Lorde and Christina Grimmie, but i hope the latter will rise into the Top10 next week. It's really good IMO. "Crowded Room" seems to be your favorite so far, right? That's a nice pick - mine would be "Steady Love".
Nah, "Crowded Room" was never really my favourite, it's pretty random how that song ended up among the bubblers and not any of the other songs. I think "Sublime" is my favourite now and although I can't say for sure I think there is a good chance the album will climb a few positions tomorrow.

Tansike wrote:Love that entry for "If I Wasn't Your Daughter" by Lena, what a great ballad.
Also glad to see Alma still smashing that way :)
Ballads are doing great on my chart this year! I'm almost a bit worried that the top 30-50 of the YEC will be too heavy on those slower songs; I should try and find more great (non-annoying ;)) uptempo songs the coming months.
Magnus
Manager

Postby MrRager » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:14 am

I think Issues would have made my chart for a couple of weeks.. It was probably last year when I stopped posting for a few months I guess. I did like it but never loved it. Did you like her new song?

The Poppy song is really growing on me :cry:
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Magnus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am

MrRager wrote:I think Issues would have made my chart for a couple of weeks.. It was probably last year when I stopped posting for a few months I guess. I did like it but never loved it. Did you like her new song?

Last year? That would be impressive! Maybe it was #21 for several weeks though? I didn't see it on Tansike's chart either btw.

Not really, "Uh Huh" has done nothing for me so far. I don't find it even remotely similar to "Issues" so I don't know what she was thinking releasing it as the follow-up. I'm looking forward to an album though.
Magnus
Manager

Postby MrRager » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:53 am

Magnus wrote:
MrRager wrote:I think Issues would have made my chart for a couple of weeks.. It was probably last year when I stopped posting for a few months I guess. I did like it but never loved it. Did you like her new song?

Last year? That would be impressive! Maybe it was #21 for several weeks though? I didn't see it on Tansike's chart either btw.

Not really, "Uh Huh" has done nothing for me so far. I don't find it even remotely similar to "Issues" so I don't know what she was thinking releasing it as the follow-up. I'm looking forward to an album though.
Woops :lol: it came out this year! It should have made my chart. I remember playing it at the same time as that Marian Hill song "Down" Maybe it was #21 if it didn't appear on my charts or maybe I didn't post the week i was playing it. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Yeh I'll check her album too although i'm not too excited about it.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby MrRager » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 am

Just checked my Spotify Playlist and I added issues on the 8th Feb. Maybe I played it a fw times on youtube then added it there and so it didn't chart lol Who knows (but it should have charted at least one week).
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Magnus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Top 30 for week 25 2017 (19 – 25 June)
Chart #: 912, Volume: 1,160

The (nearly) record-climbing new #1.

Single covers for the one new entry and two re-entries.

 1  (27) Julia Michaels – Issues S V
 2   (1) Maia – Du' kærlighed for mig (19 weeks, peak #1 x8) S A
 3   (4) Helene Fischer – Schon lang nicht mehr getanzt A
 4   (7) Koit Toome & Laura – Verona (5 weeks) S V
 5   (6) Strandels – If God Has a Plan S A
 6   (5) Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed (39 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
 7   (2) All Time Low featuring Tegan and Sara – Ground Control (3 weeks) S A
 8 (NE) Poppy – Let's Make a Video S A
 9  (18) Lena – If I Wasn't Your Daughter S V
10   (3) Alma – Après l'aurore (7 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
11   (9) Alee – Bad Habit (10 weeks, peak #1 x3) S A
12  (11) Jillian Jacqueline – Reasons (10 weeks, peak #7) S V
13  (10) Madeline Merlo – Motel Flamingo (6 weeks) S A
14  (12) Poppy – Computer Boy (4 weeks) S V
15  (26) Kristina Maria – Gone in a Minute (3 weeks, peak #10) S
16  (24) Helene Fischer – Genau mein Ding A
17  (14) Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to the Feeling (5 weeks, peak #10) S A
18  (13) Stephanie Quayle – Drinking with Dolly (21 weeks, peak #11) S V
19  (16) Samantha Jade – Circles on the Water (4 weeks) S V
20  (17) Timebelle – Apollo (4 weeks) S V
21   (8) Lady Antebellum – Somebody Else's Heart (6 weeks, peak #3) S A
22  (15) Lucie Jones – Never Give Up on You (4 weeks) S V
23  (21) Monika Linkytė – Leisk man pasiklyst S V
24  (19) Lea Michele – Believer (9 weeks, peak #3) S
25  (20) Candi Carpenter – Burn the Bed (27 weeks, peak #1 x2) S A
26  (22) Michelle Branch – Hopeless Romantic (13 weeks, peak #4) S V
27  (RE) Coska – I Don't Wanna Be Alone Tonight (2 weeks, peak #27) S
28  (23) Helene Fischer – Nur mit dir (3 weeks) S
29  (RE) All Time Low – Dirty Laundry (18 weeks, peak #5) S V
30  (25) Camila Cabello – I Have Questions (3 weeks) S A

It doesn't happen often that a song enters at a low position and climbs to #1 the week after but every once in a while a song gets massively revalued (or got its first play very late the week before) and pulls this off. It gets worse in this case because of the fact that I first heard the song back in February, although it didn't enter the chart until last week. But now I think it's amazing, "Issues" by Julia Michaels! See below for the all time biggest climbs to #1.

The only new entry this week is a new song by Poppy, "Let's Make a Video", which is definitely my favourite by her since "Altar" (that reached #1 in November). This song was released Friday and probably would have entered at #3 if I had had time to listen more before the week was over.

Bubblers:
These are songs that have not yet charted, are at most 30 positions behind the chart and closer now than last week, listed in alphabetical order.
Camila Cabello – Crying in the Club S V
Jana Burcheska – Dance Alone S V
Jillian Jacqueline – Bleachers S V
Lady Antebellum – Heart Break S
Lena – Lost In You S A
Paulina Starborn – Every You S V
Sammi Sanchez – Deeper S A
Tijana Bogicevic – In Too Deep S V

Dropouts:
-- (28) All Time Low – Life of the Party (2 weeks, peak #15) S V
-- (29) Helene Fischer – Mit jedem Herzschlag (1 week) A
-- (30) All Time Low – Nightmares (2 weeks, peak #16) S A

All Time Biggest Climbs to #1*

 1. Lucy Woodward – Dumb Girls (from #28, May 2003)
2. Julia Michaels – Issues (from #27, June 2017)
 3. LeAnn Rimes – Can't Fight the Moonlight (from #23, November 2000)
 4. Madonna – Time Stood Still (from #22, March 2000)
 5. Rachel Platten – Fight Song (from #21, March 2015)
 6. Candice Russell – Someday (from #18, December 2013)
 7. Cassadee Pope – Easier to Lie (from #16, October 2013)
 8. Aurora – Dreaming (from #14, September 2001)
=9. Angela Ammons – Always Getting Over You (from #13, October 2001)
=9. Shania Twain – I'm Gonna Getcha Good! (from #13, October 2002)

*) Excluding when a song returned to #1. "I Go to the Beach" by Lauren Rose made such a climb from #30 in April 2008.

Albums Top 20

 1   (1) Helene Fischer – Helene Fischer (2 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 2   (2) All Time Low – Last Young Renegade (3 weeks, peak #1 x1)
 3   (4) Alee – Bad Habit (10 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 4   (6) Emmelie de Forest – Only Teardrops (2013) (210 weeks, peak #1 x51)
 5   (3) Alma – Ma peau aime (7 weeks, peak #1 x3)
 6   (5) Lady Antebellum – Heart Break (3 weeks, peak #3)
 7  (11) Christina Grimmie – All Is Vanity
 8  (12) Lea Michele – Places (9 weeks, peak #2)
 9  (17) Chelsea Lankes – Chelsea Lankes [EP] (2016) (37 weeks, peak #3)
10   (7) RaeLynn – Wildhorse (14 weeks, peak #1 x2)
11  (14) Beatrice Egli – Bis hierher und viel weiter (2014) (16 weeks, peak #1 x4)
12  (13) Beatrice Egli – Pure Lebensfreude (2013) (16 weeks, peak #2)
13  (RE) New Found Glory – Makes Me Sick (8 weeks, peak #3)
14  (RE) Bailey Bryan – So Far [EP] (9 weeks, peak #3)
15  (15) Wolkenfrei – Wachgeküsst (2015) (52 weeks, peak #1 x7)
16  (RE) Franziska – Magnetisch (2015) (26 weeks, peak #1 x5)
17  (16) Jackie Evancho – Two Hearts (3 weeks)
18  (RE) Lauren Alaina – Road Less Traveled (12 weeks, peak #1 x5)
19  (18) Wolkenfrei – Endlos verliebt (2014) (63 weeks, peak #1 x3)
20   (8) Lorde – Melodrama

No new entries this week and the top 6 consists of the same albums as last week. Some interesting things are revealed by the rest of the chart. "Paralyzed" actually had a very good week, despite being forced to step down from #5 on the songs chart, which brings Chelsea's EP back to the top 10. And the week's high volume is a little deceptive because it includes a lot of listening to songs from earlier in the year, which explains three of the four re-entries, while some newer albums got forgotten and as a result take a nosedive.
Magnus
Manager

Postby heppolo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:28 pm

 8 (NE) Poppy – Let's Make a Video
That's cute (as usual)
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Magnus » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 pm

heppolo wrote:
 8 (NE) Poppy – Let's Make a Video
That's cute (as usual)
Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you think so too!

Unfortunately the song got a bit "forgotten" this week so it will not get the climb I assumed a week ago. Still might happen next week though.
Magnus
Manager

Postby Magnus » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Top 30 for week 26 2017 (26 June – 2 July)
Chart #: 913, Volume: 536

 Julia Michaels gets a second week at #1.

 (Mostly mediocre) single covers for this week's new entries. Estonian singer Merlyn Uusküla makes a strong entry with her new uptempo single.

 1   (1) Julia Michaels – Issues (3 weeks, peak #1 x2) S V
 2   (2) Maia – Du' kærlighed for mig (20 weeks, peak #1 x8) S A
 3   (3) Helene Fischer – Schon lang nicht mehr getanzt (3 weeks) A
 4 (NE) Merlyn Uusküla – Jälle 18 S V
 5   (4) Koit Toome & Laura – Verona (6 weeks) S V
 6   (5) Strandels – If God Has a Plan (3 weeks) S A
 7   (6) Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed (40 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
 8   (7) All Time Low featuring Tegan and Sara – Ground Control (4 weeks, peak #2) S A
 9   (8) Poppy – Let's Make a Video S A
10   (9) Lena – If I Wasn't Your Daughter (3 weeks) S V
11 (NE) Kyla La Grange – Violet Blue S A
12  (10) Alma – Après l'aurore (8 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
13  (11) Alee – Bad Habit (11 weeks, peak #1 x3) S A
14  (12) Jillian Jacqueline – Reasons (11 weeks, peak #7) S V
15  (13) Madeline Merlo – Motel Flamingo (7 weeks, peak #10) S A
16  (15) Kristina Maria – Gone in a Minute (4 weeks, peak #10) S
17  (14) Poppy – Computer Boy (5 weeks, peak #12) S V
18  (16) Helene Fischer – Genau mein Ding (3 weeks) A
19  (18) Stephanie Quayle – Drinking with Dolly (22 weeks, peak #11) S V
20 (NE) Blonde featuring Astrid S – Just for One Night S A
21  (17) Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to the Feeling (6 weeks, peak #10) S A
22 (NE) Jillian Jacqueline – Bleachers S V
23 (NE) Astrid S – Vi er perfekt men verden er ikke det S L
24  (20) Timebelle – Apollo (5 weeks, peak #17) S V
25  (19) Samantha Jade – Circles on the Water (5 weeks, peak #16) S V
26  (22) Lucie Jones – Never Give Up on You (5 weeks, peak #15) S V
27 (NE) Tracy Irve – Feel Me S
28  (23) Monika Linkytė – Leisk man pasiklyst (3 weeks, peak #21) S V
29 (NE) Haerts – Your Love S V
30  (21) Lady Antebellum – Somebody Else's Heart (7 weeks, peak #3) S A

Bubblers:
Astrid S – Does She Know S
Astrid S – Such a Boy S
Camila Cabello – Crying in the Club S V
Demy – Μ΄ Εκδικείσαι S A
Demy – This Is Love S V
Dihaj – Skeletons S V
Jana Burčeska – Dance Alone S V
Kat Stephie – Uden dig S
Lady Antebellum – Heart Break S
Lana Del Rey – Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind S A
Madeline Juno – Still S V
Margaret – What You Do S V
Marnie – Electric Youth S V
Paulina Starborn – Every You S V
RaeLynn – Graveyard S A
RaeLynn – Praying for Rain S A
RaeLynn – Your Heart S A
RaeLynn featuring Dan + Shay – Say S A
RaeLynn featuring Leeland Mooring – Young S A
Sammi Sanchez – Deeper S A
Sara Evans – Long Way Down S L

Dropouts:
-- (24) Lea Michele – Believer (9 weeks, peak #3) S
-- (25) Candi Carpenter – Burn the Bed (27 weeks, peak #1 x2) S A
-- (26) Michelle Branch – Hopeless Romantic (13 weeks, peak #4) S V
-- (27) Coska – I Don't Wanna Be Alone Tonight (2 weeks, peak #27) S
-- (28) Helene Fischer – Nur mit dir (3 weeks, peak #23) S
-- (29) All Time Low – Dirty Laundry (18 weeks, peak #5) S V
-- (30) Camila Cabello – I Have Questions (3 weeks, peak #25) S A

Chart History for Merlyn Uusküla

Raju reede | 43, 2016 | 6 | 5 | 84

Albums Top 20

 1   (1) Helene Fischer – Helene Fischer (3 weeks, peak #1 x3)
 2  (10) RaeLynn – Wildhorse (15 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 3   (2) All Time Low – Last Young Renegade (4 weeks, peak #1 x1)
 4   (3) Alee – Bad Habit (11 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 5   (8) Lea Michele – Places (10 weeks, peak #2)
 6   (7) Lady Antebellum – Heart Break (4 weeks, peak #3)
 7   (4) Emmelie de Forest – Only Teardrops (2013) (211 weeks, peak #1 x51)
 8  (13) New Found Glory – Makes Me Sick (9 weeks, peak #3)
 9 (NE) Caroline Kole – Caroline Kole (2016)
10   (6) Alma – Ma peau aime (8 weeks, peak #1 x3)
11  (RE) Avril Lavigne – The Best Damn Thing (2007) (35 weeks, peak #1 x9)
12  (15) Wolkenfrei – Wachgeküsst (2015) (53 weeks, peak #1 x7)
13  (19) Wolkenfrei – Endlos verliebt (2014) (64 weeks, peak #1 x3)
14  (12) Beatrice Egli – Pure Lebensfreude (2013) (17 weeks, peak #2)
15   (5) Christina Grimmie – All Is Vanity (3 weeks)
16  (11) Beatrice Egli – Bis hierher und viel weiter (2014) (17 weeks, peak #1 x4)
17   (9) Chelsea Lankes – Chelsea Lankes [EP] (2016) (38 weeks, peak #3)
18 (NE) Astrid S – Party's Over [EP]
19  (16) Franziska – Magnetisch (2015) (27 weeks, peak #1 x5)
20  (14) Bailey Bryan – So Far [EP] (10 weeks, peak #3)

It was a pretty strange week where I went back and listened to a lot of songs I found earlier this year, which explains a lot of the changes here, including the debut for country singer Caroline Kole. I also listened to some of my favourite songs from exactly 10 years ago (2nd quarter 2007), which explains the Avril Lavigne entry. Astrid S's new EP didn't get much time to do itself justice; it will probably go higher next week.

Note that there was an error on last week's chart. One of the songs on Christina Grimmie's album was erroneously excluded and it turns out that with that song included it should have been at #5 instead of at #7 :oops: . That could not help it from crashing down to #15 this week though.
Magnus
Manager

Postby MrRager » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:55 am

Dead at Julia Michaels! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1   (1) Julia Michaels – Issues
 7   (6) Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed
 8   (7) All Time Low featuring Tegan and Sara – Ground Control
 9   (8) Poppy – Let's Make a Video
14  (12) Jillian Jacqueline – Reasons
17  (14) Poppy – Computer Boy
21  (17) Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to the Feeling
29 (NE) Haerts – Your Love

I need to check out the Tracy Irve song and the Astrid S album! Well i take it she has an album out..Oh nevermind I just saw the EP in your album chart.

It was nice to see the Coska and the All Time Low re entry's last week but a shame that they didn't manage to stick around! :cry:

Love that Haerts song! Did it grow on you? It must have been slowly moving up your chart.

Nice to see you ddidn't get that sick of Ground Control. Fro your comment the other week I thought it was gonna drop like Britney's second week album sales.

But the best damn thing about this week is THE BEST DAMN THING
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Magnus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Thanks for commenting, MrRager!

MrRager wrote:Dead at Julia Michaels! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha ha, yeah I never would have guessed a month ago that I would start liking it so much. And even though it will lose #1 this week it's not certain that it will quickly drop back down to #27 :wink:. I actually listened to it on repeat again for a while yesterday.

MrRager wrote:I need to check out the Tracy Irve song and the Astrid S album! Well i take it she has an album out..Oh nevermind I just saw the EP in your album chart.
Yeah, it's just an EP, and the song in Norwegian (which is a cover apparently; never heard the original though) and "Just for One Night" aren't included. It's still a very solid EP though!

MrRager wrote:Love that Haerts song! Did it grow on you? It must have been slowly moving up your chart.
Yeah, it did, although not in a huge way, and unfortunately it will slip back below #30 this week.

MrRager wrote:Nice to see you ddidn't get that sick of Ground Control. Fro your comment the other week I thought it was gonna drop like Britney's second week album sales.
Ha ha! Nah, luckily I backed off from playing it too much so I didn't really get sick of it. It just "recalibrated itself" to a #10 (-ish) song instead of a near-#1.

MrRager wrote:But the best damn thing about this week is THE BEST DAMN THING
Not really surpised by this comment, tbh :lol:. It's a great album, although it's my least played Avril album.
Magnus
Manager

Postby Magnus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Top 30 for week 27 2017 (3 – 9 July)
Chart #: 914, Volume: 928

"Song of the year" is back at #1 once again! It becomes the first song since 2014 to spend more than 8 weeks at #1 and one of only five songs ever to have four or more separate runs at #1.

Single and EP covers for this week's new entries ("Glitter" is a B-side on the Moonlight single).

 1   (2) Maia – Du' kærlighed for mig (21 weeks, chart run 10-​1-​1-​1-​1-​1-​2-​1-​1-​2-​2-​2-​2-​2-​2-​2-​2-​1-​2-​2-​1 [9 weeks at #1]) S A
 2   (4) Merlyn Uusküla – Jälle 18 S V
 3   (9) Poppy – Let's Make a Video (3 weeks) S A
 4   (1) Julia Michaels – Issues (4 weeks, peak #1 x2) S V
 5   (7) Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed (41 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
 6   (3) Helene Fischer – Schon lang nicht mehr getanzt (4 weeks) A
 7   (5) Koit Toome & Laura – Verona (7 weeks, peak #4) S V
 8   (6) Strandels – If God Has a Plan (4 weeks, peak #5) S A
 9   (8) All Time Low featuring Tegan and Sara – Ground Control (5 weeks, peak #2) S A
10  (20) Blonde featuring Astrid S – Just for One Night S A
11  (10) Lena – If I Wasn't Your Daughter (4 weeks, peak #9) S V
12  (13) Alee – Bad Habit (12 weeks, peak #1 x3) S A
13  (16) Kristina Maria – Gone in a Minute (5 weeks, peak #10) S
14  (11) Kyla La Grange – Violet Blue S A
15  (14) Jillian Jacqueline – Reasons (12 weeks, peak #7) S V
16  (18) Helene Fischer – Genau mein Ding (4 weeks) A
17  (19) Stephanie Quayle – Drinking with Dolly (23 weeks, peak #11) S V
18  (21) Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to the Feeling (7 weeks, peak #10) S A
19  (28) Monika Linkytė – Leisk man pasiklyst (4 weeks) S V
20  (24) Timebelle – Apollo (6 weeks, peak #17) S V
21  (26) Lucie Jones – Never Give Up on You (6 weeks, peak #15) S V
22 (NE) Samantha Harvey – Forgive Forget S V
23 (NE) Astrid S – Does She Know S
24 (NE) Dolly Style – Glitter S
25 (NE) Astrid S – Such a Boy S L
26 (NE) Jada Facer – 7 Minutes in Heaven S
27  (27) Tracy Irve – Feel Me S
28  (12) Alma – Après l'aurore (9 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
29  (15) Madeline Merlo – Motel Flamingo (8 weeks, peak #10) S A
30  (23) Astrid S – Vi er perfekt men verden er ikke det S L

Bubblers:
Alexandra Stan – Boy Oh Boy S V
Amber Leigh – Gonna Hurt Tomorrow S
Astrid S – Sushi S
Dolly Style – Moonlight S
Kate Todd – Happy S
Kate Todd – No Tomorrow S
Kate Todd – You're Gonna Find Out S V
Kate Todd featuring Joey Landreth – Just the Same S
Katy Rose – Voices Carry S
Louane – On était beau S V
Sabrina Carpenter – Why S A

Dropouts:
-- (17) Poppy – Computer Boy (5 weeks, peak #12) S V
-- (22) Jillian Jacqueline – Bleachers (1 week) S V
-- (25) Samantha Jade – Circles on the Water (5 weeks, peak #16) S V
-- (29) Haerts – Your Love (1 week) S V
-- (30) Lady Antebellum – Somebody Else's Heart (7 weeks, peak #3) S A

This week's highest new entry has a very nice video.

Albums Top 20

 1   (1) Helene Fischer – Helene Fischer (4 weeks, peak #1 x4)
 2   (4) Alee – Bad Habit (12 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 3   (3) All Time Low – Last Young Renegade (5 weeks, peak #1 x1)
 4   (2) RaeLynn – Wildhorse (16 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 5  (18) Astrid S – Party's Over [EP]
 6 (NE) Kate Todd – One [EP]
 7  (17) Chelsea Lankes – Chelsea Lankes [EP] (2016) (39 weeks, peak #3)
 8   (7) Emmelie de Forest – Only Teardrops (2013) (212 weeks, peak #1 x51)
 9  (16) Beatrice Egli – Bis hierher und viel weiter (2014) (18 weeks, peak #1 x4)
10   (6) Lady Antebellum – Heart Break (5 weeks, peak #3)
11   (5) Lea Michele – Places (11 weeks, peak #2)
12  (14) Beatrice Egli – Pure Lebensfreude (2013) (18 weeks, peak #2)
13  (20) Bailey Bryan – So Far [EP] (11 weeks, peak #3)
14   (8) New Found Glory – Makes Me Sick (10 weeks, peak #3)
15  (13) Wolkenfrei – Endlos verliebt (2014) (65 weeks, peak #1 x3)
16  (19) Franziska – Magnetisch (2015) (28 weeks, peak #1 x5)
17   (9) Caroline Kole – Caroline Kole (2016)
18  (10) Alma – Ma peau aime (9 weeks, peak #1 x3)
19  (12) Wolkenfrei – Wachgeküsst (2015) (54 weeks, peak #1 x7)
20  (11) Avril Lavigne – The Best Damn Thing (2007) (36 weeks, peak #1 x9)

It's EP week!
Magnus
Manager

Postby MrRager » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 am

 3   (9) Poppy – Let's Make a Video
 4   (1) Julia Michaels – Issues
 5   (7) Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed
 9   (8) All Time Low featuring Tegan and Sara – Ground Control
14  (11) Kyla La Grange – Violet Blue
15  (14) Jillian Jacqueline – Reasons
18  (21) Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to the Feeling
22 (NE) Samantha Harvey – Forgive Forget
27  (27) Tracy Irve – Feel Me

Listened to some of the songs I didn't know and really liked them :o Still need to check out Astrid's EP though!

Nice climb for Poppy!

That No.1 is totally mashing your charts. Must be a dead cert for no.1 of the year. :o

Nice for Avril hanging in there :wink: Did you pray for AL6? :cry:
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Speedy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Hello Magnus,

Thanks for your repsonse on my comments. Nice to hear that you also listen on weekly bases to music from Wolkenfrei. I also listen that quite regularly. Still a shame they didn't made more albums. Thanks also for your explanation on the avatar. Didn't recognise Emmelie de Forrest.

Great chart this week also. Listened while typing this song to your number one. Really great swedish song. Also nice entree for Samantha Harvey. Like the song and video. Also a good week for Astrid S. (also very good sänger).

Too bad Kate Todd lost a lot of positions in your single chart. Good to see she's at least with her EP in your Album Chart. Nice voice, good music. Love that kind of countrymusic. Is is odd to say Country is the American Schlagermusic or otherwise Schlager is the german country music (sounds logical).

Greetings, Speedy
Speedy
Groupie

Postby heppolo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:49 am

 3   (9) Poppy – Let's Make a Video (3 weeks)
Poppy is essentially something that Margaret Berger was doing 10 years ago, yet with much more commitment and the full story mode.
heppolo
Legend

Postby Magnus » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Thanks for commenting, MrRager, Speedy and heppolo!

MrRager wrote:Listened to some of the songs I didn't know and really liked them :o Still need to check out Astrid's EP though!
I'm glad you like them! Especially the Samantha Harvey one; it will end up much higher tomorrow!

MrRager wrote:That No.1 is totally mashing your charts. Must be a dead cert for no.1 of the year. :o
Yeah, I really love that song. It's for sure my most played song so far this year but probably "only" 90% or so certain to become #1 in the end, with still nearly half a year to go.

MrRager wrote:Nice for Avril hanging in there :wink: Did you pray for AL6? :cry:
Not sure exactly what this means. I don't really believe in God so I don't pray in the traditional sense, and I don't post much stuff on the Internet so I'm not into this whole hashtag thing... It's definitely one of the albums I'm looking forward the most to though. Just hope it won't sound like "Bad Girl" and "Hello Kitty" :P.

Speedy wrote:Thanks for your repsonse on my comments. Nice to hear that you also listen on weekly bases to music from Wolkenfrei. I also listen that quite regularly. Still a shame they didn't made more albums.
You're welcome! Yeah, definitely a shame they didn't stay together longer and released more albums.

Speedy wrote:Great chart this week also. Listened while typing this song to your number one. Really great swedish song. Also nice entree for Samantha Harvey. Like the song and video. Also a good week for Astrid S. (also very good sänger).
:D Very glad you like my #1! It's Danish though, not Swedish (but don't worry, you're not the first one to make that mistake...). For some reason, songs in Danish and Norwegian have tended to do better than songs in Swedish on my chart the past few years, although before that I had some huge favourites in Swedish. Yeah, Samantha Harvey and Astrid are both great and will have a very good week when the chart is updated tomorrow!

Speedy wrote:Too bad Kate Todd lost a lot of positions in your single chart. Good to see she's at least with her EP in your Album Chart. Nice voice, good music. Love that kind of countrymusic. Is is odd to say Country is the American Schlagermusic or otherwise Schlager is the german country music (sounds logical).
She didn't lose any positions; I had only just started listening to the EP and the songs didn't quite make the top 30 (maybe you confused the bubblers list with the dropouts list?). She has been doing amazing so far this week though so things are going to look very different tomorrow! Completely agree about her voice and while I liked her before (she charted with a couple of songs in 2015) the new EP is definitely a big step forward. Hm, haven't really thought about it, but off the top of my head I can't think of any German country artists so maybe you're right! I don't hear too many similarities in the sound though...

heppolo wrote:Poppy is essentially something that Margaret Berger was doing 10 years ago, yet with much more commitment and the full story mode.
Interesting, I didn't know Margaret Berger had been doing that sort of thing (not sure I had even heard of her before 2013). I'm not really sold on Poppy's YouTube videos though (watched a couple after MrRager "recommended" her channel) and actually found her songs (last year's EP) in Spotify before I knew about the other stuff.
Magnus
Manager

Postby heppolo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:05 pm

^Lyrically Margaret Berger's "Lifetime Guarantee", "Samantha", "Will You Remember Me Tomorrow" were talking essentially about the same thing that Poppy tackles: celebrity culture and disposable pop music in the modern world.
heppolo
Legend

Postby Magnus » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:32 pm

^ Ah! Will have to check out those songs some time. Actually, it turns out I have "Samantha" in my database (since September 2006) so I was obviously wrong that I hadn't heard about Margaret before 2013, but it has 0.0 plays :o.
Magnus
Manager

Postby Magnus » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Top 30 for week 28 2017 (10 – 16 July)
Chart #: 915, Volume: 1,358

Having reclaimed the throne last week, Danish Queen Maia seems determined to not let go of it again.

EP and single cover's for the new entries (and the most recent of the two re-entries).

 1   (1) Maia – Du' kærlighed for mig (22 weeks, peak #1 x10) S A
 2   (2) Merlyn Uusküla – Jälle 18 (3 weeks) S V
 3 (NE) Kate Todd – You're Gonna Find Out S V
 4   (5) Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed (42 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
 5  (22) Samantha Harvey – Forgive Forget S V
 6   (3) Poppy – Let's Make a Video (4 weeks) S A
 7 (NE) Kate Todd – No Tomorrow S
 8 (NE) Kate Todd – Happy S
 9   (7) Koit Toome & Laura – Verona (8 weeks, peak #4) S V
10   (9) All Time Low featuring Tegan and Sara – Ground Control (6 weeks, peak #2) S A
11  (10) Blonde featuring Astrid S – Just for One Night (3 weeks) S A
12  (12) Alee – Bad Habit (13 weeks, peak #1 x3) S A
13  (11) Lena – If I Wasn't Your Daughter (5 weeks, peak #9) S V
14   (4) Julia Michaels – Issues (5 weeks, peak #1 x2) S V
15   (8) Strandels – If God Has a Plan (5 weeks, peak #5) S A
16 (NE) Kate Todd featuring Joey Landreth – Just the Same S
17  (25) Astrid S – Such a Boy S V
18   (6) Helene Fischer – Schon lang nicht mehr getanzt (5 weeks, peak #3) A
19 (NE) Katy Rose – Voices Carry S
20  (13) Kristina Maria – Gone in a Minute (6 weeks, peak #10) S
21  (23) Astrid S – Does She Know S
22  (RE) Cappa – Nirvana (22 weeks, peak #1 x4) S A
23  (RE) Astrid S – Breathe (12 weeks, peak #3) S V
24  (24) Dolly Style – Glitter S
25 (NE) Alexandra Stan – Boy Oh Boy S V
26  (26) Jada Facer – 7 Minutes in Heaven S
27  (20) Timebelle – Apollo (7 weeks, peak #17) S V
28  (27) Tracy Irve – Feel Me (3 weeks) S
29  (28) Alma – Après l'aurore (10 weeks, peak #1 x5) S A
30 (NE) McKenna Faith – Heartstealer S

Danish Queen* Maia (Daniella Andersen) stays at #1 with her amazing ballad and has now been at that position for a total of ten weeks! She only needs two more weeks to enter the all-time top 10 for number of weeks at #1 (although she can't beat the record even if she stays #1 for the next 31 weeks).

Canadian country singer Kate Todd returns with a bang; all four songs from her new EP enter the chart, three of them in the top 10. "You're Gonna Find Out" is amazing and could easily have entered at #1 in slightly weaker competition. When did she become this good?!?

All of this week's new entries are by artists who have charted before. It's not every week that an artist who scored a YEC #1 enter with a new song but American pop/rock singer Katy Rose recently released her best song in nearly a decade, "Voices Carry". This is her 26th song to chart (see chart history below) and at the end of 2016 she was my all-time 10th most played artist. In contrast, Alexandra Stan only charted once before, although that song, "Lemonade", was very successful with four weeks at #1 and #4 on the 2012 YEC. Country singer McKenna Faith charted recently with "Beach'n", which is also included on the EP where "Heartstealer" is the title track.

Samantha Harvey's debut single "Forgive Forget" which entered at #22 last week makes a very strong climb to #5 this week. The two new entries from Astrid S last week also move in the right direction and her previous #3 hit "Breathe" re-enter at #23. It's not the highest re-entry though, as it is joined one spot higher by one of last year's biggest songs, "Nirvana" by Cappa. That song still has two months left until it becomes ineligible so it looks like either an earlier-than-usual final comeback or "false alarm".

*) She is not the actual Queen of Denmark.

Bubblers:
Alyssa Reid – High S
Bebe Rexha – The Way I Are (Dance with Somebody) S A
Lights – Skydiving S V
Matthew Good – Decades S V
McKenna Faith – Chaser S
McKenna Faith – Coffee in the Morning S
McKenna Faith – One More Time S
McKenna Faith – Poison S
Selena Gomez featuring Gucci Mane – Fetish S A

Dropouts:
-- (14) Kyla La Grange – Violet Blue (2 weeks, peak #11) S A
-- (15) Jillian Jacqueline – Reasons (12 weeks, peak #7) S V
-- (16) Helene Fischer – Genau mein Ding (4 weeks, peak #16) A
-- (17) Stephanie Quayle – Drinking with Dolly (23 weeks, peak #11) S V
-- (18) Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to the Feeling (7 weeks, peak #10) S A
-- (19) Monika Linkytė – Leisk man pasiklyst (4 weeks, peak #19) S V
-- (21) Lucie Jones – Never Give Up on You (6 weeks, peak #15) S V
-- (29) Madeline Merlo – Motel Flamingo (8 weeks, peak #10) S A
-- (30) Astrid S – Vi er perfekt men verden er ikke det (2 weeks, peak #23) S L

Chart History for Kate Todd

Hit Me with Your Best Shot (featuring Jeff Healey) | 21, 2015 | 11 | 5 | 119
Lucky Boots | 23, 2015 | 17 | 6 | 147

Chart History for Katy Rose

Teachin' Myself to Dream | 7, 2004 | 1 | 43 | 1
Original Skin | 7, 2004 | 5 | 14 | 6
Vacation | 7, 2004 | 6 | 11 | 8
Because I Can | 7, 2004 | 7 | 15 | 10
Enchanted | 7, 2004 | 11 | 14 | 13
Lemon | 7, 2004 | 21 | 3 | 50
Overdrive | 7, 2004 | 23 | 4 | 49
Snowflakes | 7, 2004 | 28 | 1 | 96
Watching the Rain | 7, 2004 | 27 | 2 | 88
Glow | 9, 2004 | 29 | 1 | 72
I Like | 9, 2004 | 30 | 1 | 85
As Tears Go By | 48, 2004 | 2 | 14 | 19
Lullabye | 49, 2004 | 15 | 5 | 59
License to Thrill | 49, 2004 | 11 | 4 | 65
All Silver Rusts | 4, 2008 | 1 | 8 | 36
Cool Whip | 4, 2008 | 2 | 5 | 67
Pornography | 4, 2008 | 3 | 4 | 86
Happy Crazy | 4, 2008 | 5 | 5 | 89
Unprofessional | 4, 2008 | 6 | 4 | 109
Rosemary | 4, 2008 | 7 | 2 | 141
Love Is Suicide | 4, 2008 | 8 | 3 | 125
Sloth | 4, 2008 | 9 | 2 | 191
Dancin' For | 4, 2008 | 11 | 2 | (not in the top 200)
Monotone | 4, 2008 | 14 | 2 | (not in the top 200)
Underground | 50, 2015 | 24 | 2 | (not in the top 200)

Chart History for Alexandra Stan

Lemonade | 32, 2012 | 1 | 20 | 4

This week's highest new entry has an even nicer video than last week's!

Albums Top 20

 1   (6) Kate Todd – One [EP]
 2   (5) Astrid S – Party's Over [EP] (3 weeks)
 3 (NE) McKenna Faith – Heartstealer [EP]
 4   (2) Alee – Bad Habit (13 weeks, peak #1 x2)
 5   (1) Helene Fischer – Helene Fischer (5 weeks, peak #1 x4)
 6   (3) All Time Low – Last Young Renegade (6 weeks, peak #1 x1)
 7   (7) Chelsea Lankes – Chelsea Lankes [EP] (2016) (40 weeks, peak #3)
 8   (8) Emmelie de Forest – Only Teardrops (2013) (213 weeks, peak #1 x51)
 9   (4) RaeLynn – Wildhorse (17 weeks, peak #1 x2)
10  (RE) Cappa – Queen of Hearts [EP] (2016) (15 weeks, peak #2)
11  (18) Alma – Ma peau aime (10 weeks, peak #1 x3)
12  (12) Beatrice Egli – Pure Lebensfreude (2013) (19 weeks, peak #2)
13  (13) Bailey Bryan – So Far [EP] (12 weeks, peak #3)
14   (9) Beatrice Egli – Bis hierher und viel weiter (2014) (19 weeks, peak #1 x4)
15  (10) Lady Antebellum – Heart Break (6 weeks, peak #3)
16  (RE) Allie X – CollXtion II (3 weeks, peak #7)
17  (15) Wolkenfrei – Endlos verliebt (2014) (66 weeks, peak #1 x3)
18  (16) Franziska – Magnetisch (2015) (29 weeks, peak #1 x5)
19  (11) Lea Michele – Places (12 weeks, peak #2)
20  (19) Wolkenfrei – Wachgeküsst (2015) (55 weeks, peak #1 x7)

It's EP superweek! Kate Todd's 4-track EP climbs from #6 to #1, which shouldn't be much of surprise after seeing what happened on the songs chart. It is the first EP to reach #1 since Carly Rae Jepsen's Emotion Side B nearly a year ago and the only one that wouldn't have been eligible before the rule change that took place early last year (due to too few tracks). And that's not enough, as the entire top 3 is now occupied by EPs! And add to that the fact that Cappa's EP Queen of Hearts returns at #10.
Magnus
Manager

Return to Personal Charts