Gypsyheart's Top 20 Avril Songs | Done

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby GypsyHeart » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:51 am

HaskaWuga wrote:Didn't expected that you placed Remember When that high :o :
To be true when Goodbye and some other songs on GL weren't that awsome it would be higher
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby MrRager » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:53 am

I'm glad you love GL as much as me. I think it might be my 2nd fav album of Av's :cry:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17582
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby GypsyHeart » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:55 am

MrRager wrote:I'm glad you love GL as much as me. I think it might be my 2nd fav album of Av's :cry:
What?
It's my fave album from her. What is your favorit Album?
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby MrRager » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:56 am

GypsyHeart wrote:
MrRager wrote:I'm glad you love GL as much as me. I think it might be my 2nd fav album of Av's :cry:
What?
It's my fave album from her. What is your favorit Album?
Under My Skin of course!!!! It's my favourite album of all time. :cry:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17582
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby GypsyHeart » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:58 am

MrRager wrote:
GypsyHeart wrote:
MrRager wrote:I'm glad you love GL as much as me. I think it might be my 2nd fav album of Av's :cry:
What?
It's my fave album from her. What is your favorit Album?
Under My Skin of course!!!! It's my favourite album of all time. :cry:
It's my second fave album
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Storyteller » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:31 pm

I'm With You is so low :o that would definitely be a top 10 for me, probably even top 5.
Nice countdown. :D
User avatar
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova
 
Posts: 13329
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012
Location: The Good Ol’ Boys Club

Postby GypsyHeart » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:25 pm

#12
Image
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby HaskaWuga » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Slipped Away is amazing!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Biebz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Slipped Away is so f*cking beautiful :cry:

I'm waiting for Garfs stan post
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23456
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby MrRager » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:00 pm

SLIPPED AWAY IS AMAZING. DEFINITELY IN MY TOP 3. LIKE HASKA WASKA AND BIEBZ SAID IT IS ANAZING AND F**KING BEAUTIFUL :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://youtu.be/YULKMNhEAuw

For some reason these YouTube vids aren't embedding... Maybe it doesn't allow it in the general artist section!
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17582
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby Biebz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:24 pm

^ You're just a flop :lol:
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23456
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby GypsyHeart » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:26 pm

#11
Image
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Biebz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Stunning lyrics, one of her best written songs
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23456
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby GypsyHeart » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:55 am

#10
Image
I didn't made the artwork for this one :)
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Biebz » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:52 am

Great song but not one of my favourites
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23456
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby MrRager » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:54 am

I love this song!!

This is a weird fact but this song is the reason why I downloaded Let Go!!! :o :lol:

The singles were out and then I heard this song on an advert one day!! Those days were busy for me so I didn't particularly listen to full albums back then, just cherry picked downloads etc so this was a big deal :lol:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17582
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby GypsyHeart » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:20 am

#09
Image
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby MrRager » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:38 am

Amazing! She should record more songs when she is drunk! One of (If not the best) song on AL.
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17582
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby GypsyHeart » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:52 am

MrRager wrote:Amazing! She should record more songs when she is drunk! One of (If not the best) song on AL.
What? She was Drunk while she record this? :o
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby MrRager » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:28 am

GypsyHeart wrote:
MrRager wrote:Amazing! She should record more songs when she is drunk! One of (If not the best) song on AL.
What? She was Drunk while she record this? :o
Yeah! :lol: FLOP STAN! :wink: I remember an Interview with her and she mentioned this! haha.. She was Drunk/Hungover.. One of the two, or a bit of both.

I wonder if she was High when she Wrote/Recorded Hello Kitty?
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17582
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby GypsyHeart » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:37 am

MrRager wrote:
GypsyHeart wrote:
MrRager wrote:Amazing! She should record more songs when she is drunk! One of (If not the best) song on AL.
What? She was Drunk while she record this? :o
Yeah! :lol: FLOP STAN! :wink: I remember an Interview with her and she mentioned this! haha.. She was Drunk/Hungover.. One of the two, or a bit of both.

I wonder if she was High when she Wrote/Recorded Hello Kitty?
The only thing I know is that she records the vocals for GYWYL 6 or 9 times
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Biebz » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:40 am

I like Hello Heartache but Hush Hush and GYWYL are much better
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23456
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby GypsyHeart » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:49 am

#08
Image
I need to re-make my Artworks soon :)
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Biebz » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:03 am

Beautiful song, instantly fell in love with it when TBDT came out
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23456
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby GypsyHeart » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:07 am

ThatBieberSide wrote:Beautiful song, instantly fell in love with it when TBDT came out
Me too :)
I'm breakin' at the cracks
User avatar
GypsyHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014
Location: Germany

Return to Personal Charts