HaskaWuga's Favourite Avril Lavigne Songs | #1 revealed!

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby luckyONE » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Innocence & especially Slipped Away are amazing. Two of my favorite Songs by her definitely.
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:37 pm

luckyONE wrote:Innocence & especially Slipped Away are amazing. Two of my favorite Songs by her definitely.
Yass stanning for the masterpieces from the queen! :D
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:42 pm

4. When You're Gone
I love this song so so so sooooooo much! I love the music video too but she have some better videos. It deserved top 3 on billboard hot 100 tho! I also think it's the perfect 2nd single. Really, I don't know what must I say. I just love it so much!!!
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby Biebz » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Bloody hell I forgot this song hadn't came up :lol:

This was her last big hit in the UK :cry: I absolutely love the way she sings "And they smell just like you"

I hope Naked is next! :) :) :)
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby MrRager » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:47 pm

I think I played the When You're Gone teaser a few thousand times before the album was out (Almost as much as the WTH one). I was totally obsessed with this song.. Reminds me of a really great time of my life too, which always makes you appreciate a song a bit more.

The video though.. For some reason I've never been a big fan of it. I can't believe Naked made your Top 3.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Biebz » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:49 pm

MrRager wrote:Reminds me of a really great time of my life too, which always makes you appreciate a song a bit more.

The video though.. For some reason I've never been a big fan of it. I can't believe Naked made your Top 3.
This is so true!

I can't believe you're not a fan of the video, I think it's one of her best! Beautiful/Sad story to it and she looks incredible. I love the ending scene where she runs through the grass with her dress floating behind her
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:52 pm

ThatBieberSide wrote:Bloody hell I forgot this song hadn't came up :lol:

This was her last big hit in the UK :cry: I absolutely love the way she sings "And they smell just like you"

I hope Naked is next! :) :) :)
Only if she released Hello Kitty in the UK, it will be her first number 1 single and a million sold.

LOL!! :lol: :lol:
Yes Naked is the next to go to hell :lol: :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:55 pm

MrRager wrote:I think I played the When You're Gone teaser a few thousand times before the album was out (Almost as much as the WTH one). I was totally obsessed with this song.. Reminds me of a really great time of my life too, which always makes you appreciate a song a bit more.

The video is good but the other are just... better.
No, there's no Naked in top 3 cause my chart is heaven. :lol:

ThatBieberSide wrote:
MrRager wrote:Reminds me of a really great time of my life too, which always makes you appreciate a song a bit more.

This is so true!

I can't believe you're not a fan of the video, I think it's one of her best! Beautiful/Sad story to it and she looks incredible. I love the ending scene where she runs through the grass with her dress floating behind her
She looks flawless in the video, maybe it's one of her best look on a music video.
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:05 pm

3. What The Hell
Ok, like I said before, I'm trying to update this faster cause my holiday is almost end and tomorrow I'm back to school :cry: This song, I don't know why but It's growing on me like crazy this year, it supposed to be like number 6 or 7 or 8 or whatever! I love the lyrics so much, It'll be my anthem forever! It was so close to WYG too, I was confused to choose this or WYG for the last place on top 3, but I think I like WTH better now.
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby Biebz » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:07 pm

YESSSSSS

Now this deserves it's place!! Should have been the biggest song of 2011!! I listened to the snippet of this +100 times and when it was released I was still listening to it daily in July :lol:

It's not my favourite song ever but it is arguably my most listened to song EVER!!! Which is crazy :lol:
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Biebz » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Nobody's Home Top 2! :o Yes!!!
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:47 pm

ThatBieberSide wrote:YESSSSSS

Now this deserves it's place!! Should have been the biggest song of 2011!! I listened to the snippet of this +100 times and when it was released I was still listening to it daily in July :lol:

It's not my favourite song ever but it is arguably my most listened to song EVER!!! Which is crazy :lol:
It should be the biggest female song in the decade!!! :cry: :cry:
Really? It's one of my most played Avril songs too but far from my most played song ever!

ThatBieberSide wrote:Nobody's Home Top 2! :o Yes!!!
I think I will post the top 2 later or at least tomorrow morning. It will be an epic battle! :D
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby MrRager » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:17 pm

ThatBieberSide wrote:I can't believe you're not a fan of the video, I think it's one of her best! Beautiful/Sad story to it and she looks incredible. I love the ending scene where she runs through the grass with her dress floating behind her
I like the video just never loved it. I will watch it again now! lol

WTH is my favourite Pop song in I don't know how long...but a pretty long time. It's literally the catchiest song of all time. If it was held back in the UK it would have been a Top 5 Hit. Radio 1 might have then also supported her next single but because WTH missed the Top 10 (Even though it sold well and had longevity) they might have dropped her.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby MrRager » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:21 pm

I'm With You Or Nobody's Home... These are possibly my 2 favourite's too. I wouldn't know how to choose. But i'm gonna be MAD with you either way.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Biebz » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:22 pm

MrRager wrote:I'm With You Or Nobody's Home... These are possibly my 2 favourite's too. I wouldn't know how to choose. But i'm gonna be MAD with you either way.
:lol: :lol:

If he wants one of my votes for the favourite members countdown then it best be Nobody's Home
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:43 pm

ThatBieberSide wrote:
MrRager wrote:I'm With You Or Nobody's Home... These are possibly my 2 favourite's too. I wouldn't know how to choose. But i'm gonna be MAD with you either way.
:lol: :lol:

If he wants one of my votes for the favourite members countdown then it best be Nobody's Home
I thought you won't give it to me this year cause WYG is higher than Naked :lol:

Both will be number one then :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:47 pm

MrRager wrote:WTH is my favourite Pop song in I don't know how long...but a pretty long time. It's literally the catchiest song of all time. If it was held back in the UK it would have been a Top 5 Hit. Radio 1 might have then also supported her next single but because WTH missed the Top 10 (Even though it sold well and had longevity) they might have dropped her.
I agree if WTH's release in UK held back, It will go top 5!
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby luckyONE » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:37 pm

When You're Gone <3

What The Hell is a bop. 8-)
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:06 pm

luckyONE wrote:When You're Gone <3

What The Hell is a bop. 8-)
Both are amazing! :D

Going to be update now but I should go to school now so I think I'll update later today :D
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 pm

"Don't Tell Me" is beautiful. "Wish You Were Here" has such a powerful chorus. I remember how much I was in love with it when it first came out.

"When You're Gone" is my favourite Avril song. Again, it's the chorus that gets me. The music video is really touching too.

"What the Hell" is such a fun song! When I'm stressed out, I play it and just pretend I can live the life she's singing about. :lol:
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:24 am

JSparksFan wrote:"Don't Tell Me" is beautiful. "Wish You Were Here" has such a powerful chorus. I remember how much I was in love with it when it first came out.

"When You're Gone" is my favourite Avril song. Again, it's the chorus that gets me. The music video is really touching too.

"What the Hell" is such a fun song! When I'm stressed out, I play it and just pretend I can live the life she's singing about. :lol:
Don't Tell Me is very beautiful!<3
My fave part from WYWH are probably the pre-chorus and the chorus. They're heaven!

When You're Gone is not far from being my favourite too :D

Me too lol :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:49 pm

2. Nobody's Home
And, it's my 2nd favourite Avril Lavigne song! I love this so much. The music video is great too. I prefer the live accoustic version too! The intro is really good already. My fave part is probably the pre chorus, that's pure brilliant! And the part she sang "broken inside!!" Is really great too! This song deserved to smash like at least top 5 around the world. I won't mind if she release NH as the lead single from UMS. I don't care if peoples are saying this is overrated, I think this is underrated! All the love for this song here is still nothing compared with how great this song!
-
-
-
-
And my favourite Avril Lavigne song EVER is:
-
-
-
-
1. I'm With You
Really, words can't describe how much I love this song! It's just pure brilliant! Sometimes when I feel lonely, I always remember this song, when I feel lonely, I feel like she told a story about my life in this song. I also love to sing this song, in karaoke, in the class with my friends, everywhere! I love to screams like as loud as I can to sing this song. And it's not just my favourite Avril song, it's my favourite song ever! Yeah, EVER!
-
-
-
After so long journey I want to say
MILLION THANK YOU to : MrRager , ThatBieberSide , AlicePotter , Tansike , Magnus , IrishLamb , JSparksFan , toxicALIENS , luckyONES , ArmyOfMe , MrLemonade , GypsyHeart , CrazyCrazy. Your comments means so f*cking much for me! Thanks for everyone who read my thread too.
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby MrRager » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:11 pm

Thanks for he Shoutout HASKA!

I'm happy that Im With You is No1 for some reason, maybe this means it is my favourite too :o

Both are incredible. However I really think Im With You is her TRUE classic that will be still played throughout the years.

Now your chart is over I don't know what to do? I think ill cry into my pillow now :cry:
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Magnus » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Great #1, definitely my favourite of all songs in your top 10!

I never connected as much with albums 2-4 as with 1 and 5 (especially not the lead singles), but I can definitely understand how a song like Nobody's Home is much loved. Great work putting all of this together.
Magnus
Manager

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:41 pm

MrRager wrote:Thanks for he Shoutout HASKA!

I'm happy that Im With You is No1 for some reason, maybe this means it is my favourite too :o

Both are incredible. However I really think Im With You is her TRUE classic that will be still played throughout the years.

Now your chart is over I don't know what to do? I think ill cry into my pillow now :cry:
Glad you're not mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I still a kid and don't care about the singer or whatever, I knew that Avril has a song called I'm With You, such a true legend :lol:
I'm With You is my second most played tracks ever, I think.

:cry: :cry:
I believe my chart won't be the last thread about her song, her album or whatever. See you in the next thread, MrRager, whatever is that :D
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Return to Personal Charts