Noahh & Mainshow's Ultimate Britney Spears Ranking | (#41)

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Noahh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:04 pm

#50 Mannequin [Circus (2008)]

Noahh's rank: #41
Mainshow's rank: #59

9.00 average score
Noahh: 9.0 catchiness, 9.0 lyrics, 10.0 production // 9.33 in total
Mainshow: 8.0 catchiness, 10.0 lyrics, 8.0 production // 8.67 in total
Mainshow: We start this round with "Mannequin", a leftover of "Blackout" which found its way on Britney's comeback album "Circus". The song itself is a pure masterpiece for people getting inspired to choreograph a dance. How stunning are Britney's moves on her dance routine video to "Mannequin". It's a shame that "Mannequin" hasn't been released as the lead single; otherwise, we would have gotten a killer music video witha sick choreography. That being said, I simply think that "Womanizer" is superior as a song. While "Mannequin"'s lyrics are stellar ("This is a personal song! Britney should continue writing such lyrical masterpieces!"), the production isn't as striking and unique as the one of "Womanizer". The latter is also catchier; so I totally can understand why "Womanizer" got marked as lead single material instead.

Noahh: We start off the new round of results with the supposed lead single off of Britney’s sixth studio album “Circus”. Before Britney smashed the charts with “Womanizer”, it was actually the song “Mannequin” that was supposed to be the album’s lead single. A rehearsal video of Britney in a dance studio performing the choreography leaked and has ever since became an iconic video among her fanbase as the video shows Britney dance like primeney, leaving her fans wondering why she can’t bring that to the stage. I really wished Mannequin would’ve been the lead single, just so we could see that choreography in the music video and performances. Chart-wise, it was the best decision to release Womanizer though as it’s much more “safe” and radio-friendly. Like Sven says this is a pretty personal song. I think it’s cleverly written and I love the contrast of the production against the lyrics and vocals. It’s definitely a song that’s out there and that some people might not like, but I love it. One of the best on the album Circus imo.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:05 pm

#49 Blur [Circus (2008)]

Noahh's rank: #63
Mainshow's rank: #37

9.00 average score
Noahh: 8.0 catchiness, 10.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 8.67 in total
Mainshow: 8.0 catchiness, 10.0 lyrics, 10.0 production // 9.33 in total
Mainshow: I strongly think that "Blur" belongs to Britney's 10 most personal songs. This is a pearl on "Circus" and I am deliroulsy happy it managed to get a rank inside the Top 50. I also consider this to be a personal track which refers to her pre-breakdown party days. I think that we all can remember Britney joining forces with Paris Hilton to dance her sorrows away. She didn't give a f*ck and this song is about the day after. Also, Britney's vocals are insanely good on this one. I really wanted this to become the 4th single thus making Britney able to show a different, mature side of her.

Noahh: We continue with yet another song off of the album “Circus”. At #49 we find the urban-pop mid-tempo “Blur”. Just like “Mannequin” this song is much more personal than you’d might expect after first hearing the song. The production on this song is amazing, thanks to the amazing Danja. That man can do no wrong with Britney, seriously. What I also really love about this song is that it features very natural vocals from Britney and that a big part of the song is sung in a lower register. Britney’s got such a lovely lower register, I wish she would showcase it more often. Great song!
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:06 pm

#48 What It’s Like To Be Me [Britney (2001)]

Noahh's rank: #51
Mainshow's rank: #47

9.00 average score
Noahh: 9.0 catchiness, 9.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 9.00 in total
Mainshow: 9.0 catchiness, 9.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 9.00 in total
Mainshow: The Britney/Justin collaboration is clearly the epitome of an early solo-Justin song. You can clearly hear it in the chorus and in the production of the ending of the song. However, it also has some typical Britney edginess in the song, which can be also found in "Rock Me In" and "Scary" 7 years and 10 years later. The lyrics do fit to a final song of "Britney". It's personal, it serves attitude and it gives an insight of Britney's feeling... You can clearly feel that she started to get upset what other people think of her actions, her conduct and her personality in general. The song has always marked the beginning of her "anti-media" agenda.

Noahh: “What It’s Like To Be Me”, an album track from Britney’s third self-titled studio album, lands at #48 on the countdown. Oh how I loved this song as a kid. I still do to be honest. You can definitely hear the Justin influences. I love his little harmonies on the background. And of course it features his iconic beatboxing. As much as I recognize Justin in this, it’s still a fantastic Britney song that stays true to her sound. It’s a great sassy pop track that fits the “Britney” album perfectly. The chorus is by far my favorite part of the song. So may memories to this song, I love it.

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 pm

#47 Do Somethin’ [Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004)]

Noahh's rank: #16
Mainshow's rank: #71

9.00 average score
Noahh: 10.0 catchiness, 10.0 lyrics, 10.0 production // 10.00 in total
Mainshow: 8.0 catchiness, 7.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 8.00 in total
Mainshow: I think that MrLeonix will be quite happy about "Do Somethin'" being ranked #47. Although I don't seem to adore it like him or my lovely partner Jeroen, I think that this song is effing underrated. The production is great, it's quite catchy and it's clearly an electro-pop gem. An highlight are the electric guitars which cannot be found in a Britney song very often. It's a very careless badass track. I am simply not in love with her "vocals" in the verses; but hey... it shows a different side of her.

Noahh: OH.HELL.NO!!! I can’t believe this song is out so early on. It deserves so much more. At #47 we find the song “Do Somethin’”. I remember it like yesterday when I first saw the video for this song on television. I was stunned. She looked incredibly hot and fierce in it. I had such a crush on the bitch. Regarding the song, it’s just Britney perfection. It’s catchy, edgy, sassy. Like Sven says…it’s a badass track. Mostly that has to do with its immaculate production. Great use of drums, guitar riffs and synths. Britney’s delivery is the cherry on the cake though. Absolutely lush. Yes Sven, I’m judging you again. I can’t believe it’s this low.

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 pm

#46 Til It’s Gone [Britney Jean (2013)]

Noahh's rank: #26
Mainshow's rank: #65

9.17 average score
Mainshow: 10.0 catchiness, 6.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 8.33 in total
Mainshow: Now it's time to let go the last remaining Britney Jean track on this countdown. "Til It's Gone" reached an average mark of 9.17. That's even more than 2 points compared to BJ's average mark in total. "Til It's Gone" is the catchiest track on "Britney Jean" and it gives us some typical Britney vocals. I've always seen it as a hybrid of "Before The Goodbye" (when it comes to the climactic production) & "I Wanna Go" (catchiness & pre-chorus-wise). This should have been the lead single. The public is craving for another dance-pop anthem by Britney. This would have worked!

Noahh: We close off this round with a song from Britney’s last released eight studio album “Brinty Joan”. In fact, it’s the final song off the album to chart on the countdown. So congratulations to “Til It’s Gone” for achieving just that. It’s so deserving though. Ever since my first listen of the album it was an immediate stand out. Looking back at the era, I definitely think they should’ve went with Til It’s Gone as the lead single. The verses are so classic Britney, as well as the middle 8. The chorus breakdown is almost Daft Punk like which I think people would’ve liked back in 2013. After Scream & Shout, I think this could’ve done very well. Especially since it’s gender friendly as opposed to the gay oriented “Work Bitch”. Such a wasted opportunity to not release this as a single!

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Carbon » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Till It's Gone is a bop, how on earth did she release Perfume instead of this......

Work Bish was a decent hit, this could've been one more
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:10 pm

"Mannequin" is a cool unique track and I love its creepy production but I think it's ranked too high.

"Blur", I love this track, I think its the continuation of "Early Mornin" and starts where the wild "Early mornin" left, this just look it retrospectively addressing her wild days as "Can't remember what I did last night" in a more reflexive way fitting perfectly on her comeback toned down "Circus" album, genius track.

"What its like to be me", this trash is overrated as f*ck by her fans.

"Do somethin", stunning fun and crazy single, one of her best, I like its psychedelic pop-rock nature and the best part is that it's aged tremendously great. I also love her quite critisized and controversial vocals on the verses, sounds great.

"Til its gone", I think it ranked a bit higher than deserved but I agree its pure classic Britney, despite the heavy dance nature I like the fact that its a sad not so happy-ending song on the vein of Britney's former sorrow pop gems "Can't make you love me" and "Cinderella". This sad track just shows that "Britney Jean" had true moments of potential. Regarding its single release, I can't understand why it wasn't released, the funny thing is that it seems that it was never even considered for anything given the fact that after "Perfume" Britney and her team had chosen "Alien" as the 3rd single before the label decided to cancel promotion.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Erotica » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:07 pm

all five are very good songs, I like all of them, also some strong album tracks
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Thanks for the comments, guys!

@mrlemonade
Totally agree! Although I like "Perfume" (simply because of Britney's vocals), it has never screamed single material to me whereas "Till It's Gone" has everything to be a mediocre hit. It's a shame that Britney's team thought that having had a Sia-penned track is enough to sell a quite boring track.

@MrLeonix
Nice thought on "Blur". Its lyrics really fits to "Early Mornin'" ones as a part II. Never thought of it but it clearly makes sense.

Actutally, I don't think that "What's Its Like To Be Me" is overrated at all. We all know that Britney likes to draw attention to her life in the pubic eye, being bitter because of her being famous and other people judging her behavior or her conduct... This song is basically the beginning of that path. I can't hate a Britney song which is that personal :D

"Til It's Gone" does really have a sad feeling (especially the ending with all those echoes), I love that about the song as well.

@Erotica
I'm glad that you seem to agree with all of them ;)
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Crazy is top 10 material. legendary.
Blur and Do Somethin' are also great
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Tansike » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:49 am

"Mannequin" and "Blur" are nice songs, but there are several better tracks on the album.

Surprised "Til It's Gone" isn't a big higher, but hey, Top50 is also great and well deserved. Easily the best song on "Britney Jean" and it was completely stupid not to release it.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:54 pm

#45 Tom’s Diner [Deja Vu (2015)]

Noahh's rank: #47
Mainshow's rank: #51

9.17 average score
Noahh: 9.0 catchiness, 9.0 lyrics, 10.0 production // 9.33 in total
Mainshow: 9.0 catchiness, 9.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 9.00 in total
Mainshow: We kick off this round with Britney's best effort post-Femme Fatale. It's strange that I'm saying this, especially if you keep in mind that this song is not an original song. Those "dededos" sound sooooo Britney too me... like, we have finally have our Amy back and Britney's vocals - although being very progressed - don't sound dead at all. This song is refreshing, Britney's voice beyond amazing.. it gives me hope for #B9

Noahh: We start off this new round of results with a feature. It concerns a feature for the 2015 released album “Déjà vu”, by legendary producer and DJ “Giorgio Moroder”. Ever since it was announced Britney would feature on one of the tracks, it immediately became the most anticipated track on the album. We all knew it would be a cover of a classic but we didn’t know which one it would be. Turns out it’s “Tom’s Diner”. I love the original and Giorgio and Britney definitely did it justice with their take on the song. It sounds like a fresh new version and Britney’s vocals sound perfect for this song. As if this was made for her. Suzanne Vega, the original singer, has also expressed how she think it’s a great cover. Granted, we might have scored this a little high for being a feature track, but don’t forget the countdown/ranking was produced around the time this song was just released. Regardless, I still think it’s an amazing song!

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:55 pm

#44 Why Should I Be Sad? [Blackout (2007)]

Noahh's rank: #54
Mainshow's rank: #36

9.17 average score
Noahh: 8.0 catchiness, 10.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 9.00 in total
Mainshow: 8.0 catchiness, 10.0 lyrics, 10.0 production // 9.33 in total
Mainshow: The closing song of Britney's massive dance epos "Blackout" "Why Should I Be Sad?" seems to be out of place after the first listen of the entire album because the mid-tempo RnB track penned by Pharrell Williams doesn't fit to the other dance and urban album tracks. However, the song is well-written and give an insight of Britney's feelings during the recording sessions. This is Britney's honest opinion on her break-up with Kevin Federline. It's perhaps the most personal track on the record together with "Piece Of Me". Oh, and I also love the fact that Britney gives an excuse that Blackout didn't include any ballads.... I mean, she's tired of singing sad songs :wink:

Noahh: Next song to fall on the countdown, landing on #44, is an album track from Britney’s fifth studio album “Blackout”. The midtempo “Why Should I Be Sad?” looks and sounds a bit like an outsider on the album and tracklist initially but once you understand the album and song, it perfectly makes sense why it’s on the record and why it’s on there as the last song. I must admit that I wasn’t a fan of it initially but that was because I was blind to its brilliance and didn’t give the song proper chance. Once I did and discovered its brilliance it has become one of my favorite songs on the Blackout record. Another magic moment between producer Pharrell and Britney. It’s definitely one of the most personal songs on the album about her break-up with K-Fed. Lyrically it’s absolutely fantastic. “it’s time for me to move along…”

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:55 pm

#43 Showdown [In The Zone (2003)]

Noahh's rank: #15
Mainshow's rank: #66

9.17 average score
Mainshow: 8.0 catchiness, 8.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 8.33 in total
Mainshow: Ok, before we let the hate begin, I have to say that I do like "Showdown" and I consider this song to be a really great tune with a sick production and badass lyrics. Basically, this is pure Britney post-bubblegum pop. I gave it a score of 8.33 based on the fact that the lyrics in the chorus are kind of a letdown and the verses are a bit repititve. That's why I couldn't give it 9 or 10 points in the first two categories but we should make do out of the 8s.. they are well-deserved. Actually, I think that "Showdown"'s rank on our countdown does the song justice.

Noahh: This is another “yes, I’m judging you Sven” moment. This song is wayyyy too low imo. Though it might just be my personal obsession with this song lmao. At #43 we find “Showdown”, coming off of Britney’s fourth studio album “In The Zone”. This is such a sexy jam. With Britney’s sensual spoken singing in the verses to the seductive pre-chorus and the super catchy chorus. The production of this song is insane, but most of In The Zone is produced perfectly I must admit. That guitar throughout the song is f*cking awesome!!! I’m really a sucker for the more urban sounding Britney songs. They just exude sex and make you wanna drink, dance and get naughty. Those are the best songs imo. Again, this might be just my personal obsession with the song, but it deserves to be much higher.

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:56 pm

#42 Till The World Ends [Femme Fatale (2011)]

Noahh's rank: #62
Mainshow's rank: #26

9.17 average score
Noahh: 10.0 catchiness, 7.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 8.67 in total
Mainshow: 10.0 catchiness, 9.0 lyrics, 10.0 production // 9.67. in total
Mainshow: Ok, this doesn't feel right. "Showdown" is in so many ways superior to "Till The World Ends"; however, the second single taken from "Femme Fatale" is Britney's catchiest track in the current decade we live in and listening to the song reminds me of my old clubbing days. This track heated up the dancefloor like crazy and it's definitely one of Britney's signature songs. However, in retroperspective, I think that this song is a bit too high but its rank doesn't hurt, it's almost a flawless track. I know, it's my fault, I'm really sorry :D

Noahh: It might come as a shock to some people to find this single from Britney so low in our ranking. Especially since it’s so well liked by her fanbase and the general public. I know my ranking for the song (#62) is rather low but I stand by it. Of course we’re talking about the second single released from Britney’s seventh studio album “Femme Fatale”. Does it mean that I dislike “Till The World Ends? Definitely not, I actually really like the song. I just think the song is really overrated and a tad generic. I love the verses and beginning of the chorus but the “whoa-oa-oa-oa-oa-oaaaa’s” are wearing a bit thin now. Especially when you’ve overplayed the song a bit, it’s get a bit boring and repetitive. It’s still a fun song to hear occasionally, especially at parties, but it’s far from her best in my opinion. I’m ok with its place on the ranking.

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:56 pm

#41 Toy Soldier [Blackout (2007)]

Noahh's rank: #44
Mainshow's rank: #49

9.17 average score
Noahh: 9.0 catchiness, 10.0 lyrics, 9.0 production // 9.33 in total
Mainshow: 7.0 catchiness, 10.0 lyrics, 10.0 production // 9.00 in total
Mainshow: I'm glad that "Toy Soldier" had been ranked higher than "Showdown" & "Till The World Ends" because the Blackout track plays in a completely different league. The naughty, unapologetic, bad ass lyrics combined with that playful arrangement (I simply love the pizzicato in the verses) make this song really special!

Noahh: Closing off this round of results, landing at #41, we have an album track from Britney’s fifth studio album “Blackout”. The noisy “Toy Soldier” has been a fan favorite of the album since its release with many fans requesting for the song to be released as a single. I wasn’t one of them actually. Just like with “Why Should I Be Sad?” it took some time for me to discover the song’s brilliance. I thought it sounded like a messy, noisy, eerie track that I didn’t really know what to do with. Granted, it’s still noisy, eerie and a bit messy but that’s part of the charm of the song. Once I got used to it and could look beyond it I started to like the song more and more. Nowadays I love the song. It’s such a fun and catchy chorus with a great production actually. A production that might not be for everyone do to its noisiness and messiness but one that definitely stands out and is daring. Great song!

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Erotica » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:39 pm

I adore Tom's Diner, Showdown and Why should I be sad. all three songs are so great

Toy Soldier is a nice song

but Till the world ends is horrible for me as everybody knows ^^ cheap trash in my opinion :oops: glad it's out now
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Til The World Ends should have been 150 places lower
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Tansike » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:59 am

"Tom's Diner" is nice but doesn't deserve a spot in the Top50 IMO

"Why Should I Be Sad" is the only weak song on "Blackout" and would probably miss my Top100... surprised it's so high.

"Till The World Ends" is such an amazing pop song! Glad it's actually so high, even if it's generic. It was also so good to see her getting a pretty big hit with that.

"Toy Soldier" is one of the highlights of "Blackout", deserving position :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:13 pm

"Tom's diner" did not deserve to be in top 50 at all.

"Till the world ends" is overrated.

"Toy soldier" is super fun, I love the phone conversation breakdown part, crazy and fun.

"Why should I be sad" is a gem, definately deserving of a top 50 placement.

"Showdown" is epic and should've been higher, foward-thinking ageless explosive track. Imagine it as the first single of "In the zone" featuring Madonna instead of "Me against the music"? The world would have not been ready.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:51 am

Thank you for all the comments, guys!

It's a pity we weren't able to keep on doing this countdown in an appropriate way because of us being busy with life, university, work and travellings but I thought that it would be a shame to not reveal the Top 40 before the lead single by Britney is going to be released!
Thanks for having kept up with our updates. We really appreciate it!

#1 Oops!... I Did It Again 10.0
#2 Overprotected 10.0
#3 Stronger 10.0
#4 If U Seek Amy 10.0
#5 Gimme More 10.0
#6 My Prerogative 10.0
#7 Someday (I Will Understand) 10.0
#8 Amnesia 10.0
#9 Phonography 10.0
#10 Born To Make You Happy 9.84

#11 He About To Lose Me 9.84
#12 …Baby One More Time 9.84
#13 Breathe On Me 9.84
#14 3 9.84
#15 Circus 9.84
#16 How I Roll 9.84
#17 I’m a Slave 4 U 9.67
#18 Everytime 9.67
#19 Hold It Against Me 9.67
#20 Mona Lisa 9.67
#21 Freakshow 9.67
#22 Inside Out 9.67
#23 Cinderella 9.5
#24 I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman 9.5
#25 Radar 9.5
#26 Shattered Glass 9.5
#27 Lucky 9.5
#28 Toxic 9.5
#29 Womanizer 9.5
#30 Get Naked (I Got A Plan) 9.33
#31 The Hook Up 9.33
#32 Boys (Album Version) 9.33
#33 Piece Of Me 9.33
#34 (Drop Dead) Beautiful 9.33
#35 Before The Goodbye 9.33
#36 Gasoline 9.33
#37 Criminal 9.33
#38 Kill The Lights 9.33
#39 Bombastic Love 9.17
#40 Touch Of My Hand 9.17

#41 Toy Soldier 9.17
#42 Till The World Ends 9.17
#43 Showdown 9.17
#44 Why Should I Be Sad? 9.17
#45 Tom’s Diner 9.17
#46 Til It’s Gone 9.17
#47 Do Somethin’ 9.0
#48 What It’s Like To Be Me 9.0
#49 Blur 9.0
#50 Mannequin 9.0
#51 What U See (Is What U Get) 8.84
#52 (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix) 8.84
#53 Big Fat Bass 8.84
#54 Up ‘N’ Down 8.84
#55 Boys (Co-Ed Remix) 8.67
#56 Shadow 8.67
#57 Get Back 8.67
#58 Quicksand 8.67
#59 Unusual You 8.67
#60 Trip To Your Heart 8.67
#61 Trouble For Me 8.67
#62 Break The Ice 8.5
#63 And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix) 8.5
#64 When I Found You 8.5
#65 Perfect Lover 8.5
#66 Scream & Shout 8.5
#67 Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know 8.33
#68 Outrageous 8.33
#69 Lace and Leather 8.33
#70 Out From Under 8.33
#71 It Should Be Easy 8.33
#72 I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll 8.17
#73 Lonely 8.17
#74 Let Me Be 8.17
#75 Selfish 8.17
#76 Over To You Now 8.17
#77 I Wanna Go 8.17
#78 Me Against The Music 8.0
#79 Brightest Morning Star 8.0
#80 Tik Tik Boom 8.0
#81 My Only Wish (This Year) 8.0
#82 Rock Me In 8.0
#83 (You Drive Me) Crazy (Album Version) 7.84
#84 Trouble 7.84
#85 Seal It With A Kiss 7.84
#86 Mmm Papi 7.84
#87 Sometimes 7.67
#88 Hold On Tight 7.67
#89 Can’t Make You Love Me 7.67
#90 (I’ve Just Begun) Having My Fun 7.67
#91 I Run Away 7.67
#92 (I Got That) Boom Boom 7.67
#93 Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door 7.67
#94 Anticipating 7.67
#95 Scary 7.67
#96 Don’t Keep My Waiting 7.67
#97 I Will Be There 7.5
#98 Girls & Boys 7.5
#99 Ooh Ooh Baby 7.5
#100 Alien 7.5
#101 Girl In The Mirror 7.5
#102 Ooh La La 7.5
#103 Hot As Ice 7.34
#104 Brave New Girl 7.33
#105 The Answer 7.17
#106 Deep In My Heart 7.17
#107 That’s Where You Take Me 7.17
#108 Perfume 7.17
#109 Walk On By 6.84
#110 I’m So Curious 6.67
#111 Early Mornin’ 6.67
#112 Passenger 6.67
#113 Heaven On Earth 6.67
#114 (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction 6.67
#115 Heart 6.51
#116 Chillin’ With You 6.5
#117 From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart 6.33
#118 Autumn Goodbye 6.33
#119 Work Bitch 6.17
#120 Chaotic 6.17
#121 Where Are You Now 6.0
#122 Don’t Cry 6.0
#123 Body Ache 6.0
#124 My Baby 5.84
#125 Intimidated 5.84
#126 One Kiss From You 5.83
#127 E-Mail My Heart 5.67
#128 When Your Eyes Say It 5.67
#129 Now That I Found You 5.5
#130 I’ll Never Stop Loving You 5.0

#131 Outta This World 4.84
#132 Dear Diary 4.67
#133 Everybody 4.67
#134 Pretty Girls 4.67
#135 You Got It All 4.67
#136 Soda Pop 4.34
#137 I Will Still Love You 4.17
#138 Rock Boy 4.0
#139 Thinkin’ About You 3.17
#140 Beat Goes On 2.67
#141 Don’t Hang Up 2.665

Average ranks per album:

ALBUMS
TOTAL
…Baby One More Time 6.278
Oops!... I Did It Again 7.270625
Britney 8.5528625
In The Zone 8.44
Blackout 8.189333333
Circus 8.53805556
Femme Fatale 8.86382353
Britney Jean 7.128078077

NOAHH
…Baby One More Time 6.0
Oops!... I Did It Again 7.166875
Britney 8.416975
In The Zone 8.244
Blackout 8.889333333
Circus 8.426111111
Femme Fatale 8.687647059
Britney Jean 7.513076923

MAINSHOW
…Baby One More Time 6.556
Oops!... I Did It Again 7.374375
Britney 8.68875
In The Zone 7.844
Blackout 7.489333333
Circus 8.65
Femme Fatale 9.04
Britney Jean 6.743076923
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Biebz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:06 am

Some great songs in the Top 10
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Benny » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:36 am

I'm only a casual Britney fan (I'm just familiar with her singles and the 'Femme Fatale' album) but all these are great:

#1 Oops!... I Did It Again 10.0
#2 Overprotected 10.0
#3 Stronger 10.0
#4 If U Seek Amy 10.0
#5 Gimme More 10.0
#6 My Prerogative 10.0
#10 Born To Make You Happy 9.84
#12 …Baby One More Time 9.84
#15 Circus 9.84
#18 Everytime 9.67
#22 Inside Out 9.67
#24 I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman 9.5
#27 Lucky 9.5
#28 Toxic 9.5
#29 Womanizer 9.5
#32 Boys (Album Version) 9.33
#33 Piece Of Me 9.33
#36 Gasoline 9.33
#37 Criminal 9.33
#42 Till The World Ends 9.17
#47 Do Somethin’ 9.0
#52 (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix) 8.84
#66 Scream & Shout 8.5
#77 I Wanna Go 8.17
Benny
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:31 am

Brilliant joint #1! "Oops...I Did It Again" is classic Brit Brit.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:00 am

"Someday" Is very underrated indeed! :D :D
GetBack
Legend

Return to Personal Charts