Raphael's Big One Direction countdown (#63-#61)

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:42 am

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:Yes, it's flat :lol: :lol:
Btw Alice, have you hear Carrie's new single? I loveee it! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nop, I'm going to listen now.
I hope you like it too!
Here's my rank of her lead singles (I posted it already in the Smoke Break thread)
1. Good Girl
2. So Small
3. Smoke Break
4. Something In The Water
5. Cowboy Casanova
6. Jesus, Take The Wheel
Tell me your opinion after listen to Smoke Break :D
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:44 am

CC >>>>>> SS > GG > JTTW > SB >>>>>>>>>>> SITW
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:53 am

I predicted CC would be your 1 cause when I saw your last.fm, I saw you play it many times.
And, you don't like SITW? :o
Glad that SS is your number 2, it's so underrated (I think?)
I really hope Smoke Break will smash! It deserved it! I really want a top 10 this time :cry: :cry: :cry:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:00 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:I predicted CC would be your 1 cause when I saw your last.fm, I saw you play it many times.
And, you don't like SITW? :o
Glad that SS is your number 2, it's so underrated (I think?)
I really hope Smoke Break will smash! It deserved it! I really want a top 10 this time :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yeah, I used to be a big Carrie fan back in 2010! :o

SS was actually a BIG hit here, my mother loves this song. :cry:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:16 pm

You need to back stanning for ha :cry: :cry:
Your mother knows everything :lol: :lol:
It's such a shame cause she never be popular here. When I talk about her with my friends, they're like "who?"
I hope Smoke Break won't peak at 11 like CC cause it's a mess :lol: :lol:
Really, I'm afraid Smoke Break won't even match Good Girl or So Small's success :cry: :cry:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Sis, everyone is flopping these days, why are you so worried? :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Alicepotter wrote:Sis, everyone is flopping these days, why are you so worried? :lol: :lol:
Yeah I know :lol: :lol:
But I just love her so much, I don't even want to see her flopping. :cry: :cry:
Carrie deserve 1989's sales :cry:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:30 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:Sis, everyone is flopping these days, why are you so worried? :lol: :lol:
Yeah I know :lol: :lol:
But I just love her so much, I don't even want to see her flopping. :cry: :cry:
Carrie deserve 1989's sales :cry:
5H deserves 1989's sales. :cry:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:32 pm

I think I'm gonna cut my hair today, I want use bandana but it's impossible with this curly hair. :evil: :oops:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:Sis, everyone is flopping these days, why are you so worried? :lol: :lol:
Yeah I know :lol: :lol:
But I just love her so much, I don't even want to see her flopping. :cry: :cry:
Carrie deserve 1989's sales :cry:
5H deserves 1989's sales. :cry:
Avril deserve 21's sales
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Alicepotter wrote:I think I'm gonna cut my hair today, I want use bandana but it's impossible with this curly hair. :evil: :oops:
:lol: :lol: !!
Don't cut it cause you look like a cute angel, Alice
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:44 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:I think I'm gonna cut my hair today, I want use bandana but it's impossible with this curly hair. :evil: :oops:
:lol: :lol: !!
Don't cut it cause you look like a cute angel, Alice
You never saw me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:29 pm

But you said that your friends said you're like a cute angel so I believe them :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Alicepotter wrote:I miss the old Carrie, Play On is amazing and CC is one of my fave songs ever, this new song is average just like her last album. :(
Just see this.
I'm actually want a better song than Smoke Break tbh. I satisfied with it but the others not. That's the problem..
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:37 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:But you said that your friends said you're like a cute angel so I believe them :lol:
You really should not believe in rumors. :oops: :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:38 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:I miss the old Carrie, Play On is amazing and CC is one of my fave songs ever, this new song is average just like her last album. :(
Just see this.
I'm actually want a better song than Smoke Break tbh. I satisfied with it but the others not. That's the problem..
Hmmmm, maybe it's because you're satisfied even with HK? :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:I miss the old Carrie, Play On is amazing and CC is one of my fave songs ever, this new song is average just like her last album. :(
Just see this.
I'm actually want a better song than Smoke Break tbh. I satisfied with it but the others not. That's the problem..
Hmmmm, maybe it's because you're satisfied even with HK? :lol:
Yes I think :lol:
I even love Pretty Girls and Perfume :oops: :oops:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:But you said that your friends said you're like a cute angel so I believe them :lol:
You really should not believe in rumors. :oops: :lol:
I usually not but this rumour sounds right :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:43 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:But you said that your friends said you're like a cute angel so I believe them :lol:
You really should not believe in rumors. :oops: :lol:
I usually not but this rumour sounds right :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks!
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:44 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:I miss the old Carrie, Play On is amazing and CC is one of my fave songs ever, this new song is average just like her last album. :(
Just see this.
I'm actually want a better song than Smoke Break tbh. I satisfied with it but the others not. That's the problem..
Hmmmm, maybe it's because you're satisfied even with HK? :lol:
Yes I think :lol:
I even love Pretty Girls and Perfume :oops: :oops:
PERFUME IS THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED!
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Alicepotter wrote:PERFUME IS THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED!
I think I'm the only one who like the song? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:07 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:PERFUME IS THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED!
I think I'm the only one who like the song? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
You're deaf. :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:34 am

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:PERFUME IS THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED!
I think I'm the only one who like the song? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
You're deaf. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Btw Alice, they says One Direction will split in March 2015. I wonder if you'll finish this countdown by that time?
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:26 am

It's 2016. :lol:

And I'm not sure about this. :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:34 am

Alice, my father secretly buy me an iPhone 6. I was like "Damn, the next iPhone will be out next month...." I mean, I'm really happy and mad at the same time but I just don't know.........
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Return to Personal Charts