Raphael's Big One Direction countdown (#63-#61)

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Alicepotter » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:08 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:Anggun recorded an Indonesia version of Let It Go and shared a snippet in her instagram and that's giving me lifeeeee :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sounds amazing. :o
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Alicepotter » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:08 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:And I also quoted the wrong quote, I'm a mess. :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol:
And I don't know that place, in what country it is?
OMG. Belo Horizonte is a Brazilian city. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:Anggun recorded an Indonesia version of Let It Go and shared a snippet in her instagram and that's giving me lifeeeee :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sounds amazing. :o
Like always :cry: :cry: :cry:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:And I also quoted the wrong quote, I'm a mess. :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol:
And I don't know that place, in what country it is?
OMG. Belo Horizonte is a Brazilian city. :lol: :lol:
Oh, I don't know :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:10 pm

It's ok, I also don't know Indonesia. :lol:

jk
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Alicepotter wrote:It's ok, I also don't know Indonesia. :lol:

jk
It's a beautiful country that has a beautiful pperson in it, called Haska :cry: :cry: :cry:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:00 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:It's ok, I also don't know Indonesia. :lol:

jk
It's a beautiful country that has a beautiful pperson in it, called Haska :cry: :cry: :cry:
I don't know both.
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:56 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:It's ok, I also don't know Indonesia. :lol:

jk
It's a beautiful country that has a beautiful pperson in it, called Haska :cry: :cry: :cry:
I don't know both.
OK, at least you know the best singer from our country, ANGGUN :wink: :lol: :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:57 pm

And it's been sooo long since this countdown's last update? :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:42 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:And it's been sooo long since this countdown's last update? :lol:
I think we all know that the next update will be in the same year of Angunn's next hit. :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:45 pm

I refuse to believe you're 14 pages into this thread and only revealed 10 songs' positions thus far. :lol:

"Steal My Girl" is pretty basic and was a terrible pick for lead single, but I don't think it's their worst song. "C'mon, C'mon" isn't that bad either. "18" and "Spaces" are way too low too!
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 44631
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:And it's been sooo long since this countdown's last update? :lol:
I think we all know that the next update will be in the same year of Angunn's next hit. :lol:
And we are all now it won't happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, tbh she will have a huge hit this year with the Indonesian version of Let It Go :wink:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Alice, I'm really liking an Indonesian song right now. It's the first time I like an Indonesian song this much since 2013 :o (it's not an Anggun song tho)
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:10 pm

JSparksFan wrote:I refuse to believe you're 14 pages into this thread and only revealed 10 songs' positions thus far. :lol:

"Steal My Girl" is pretty basic and was a terrible pick for lead single, but I don't think it's their worst song. "C'mon, C'mon" isn't that bad either. "18" and "Spaces" are way too low too!
:lol: :lol:

And what's their worst song? Please, do not say LWWAY. :cry:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:12 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:And it's been sooo long since this countdown's last update? :lol:
I think we all know that the next update will be in the same year of Angunn's next hit. :lol:
And we are all now it won't happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, tbh she will have a huge hit this year with the Indonesian version of Let It Go :wink:
Omg, if she flops even with LIG, then is better to her try another career. :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:12 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:Alice, I'm really liking an Indonesian song right now. It's the first time I like an Indonesian song this much since 2013 :o (it's not an Anggun song tho)
Why don't you like local songs? It's really that bad? :o
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:Alice, I'm really liking an Indonesian song right now. It's the first time I like an Indonesian song this much since 2013 :o (it's not an Anggun song tho)
Why don't you like local songs? It's really that bad? :o
They're good but I just don't want listen to it :lol: :lol:
What about brazil's local songs?
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:And it's been sooo long since this countdown's last update? :lol:
I think we all know that the next update will be in the same year of Angunn's next hit. :lol:
And we are all now it won't happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, tbh she will have a huge hit this year with the Indonesian version of Let It Go :wink:
Omg, if she flops even with LIG, then is better to her try another career. :lol:
When promoting her first international album in the United States, she was reportedly offered a role as a Bond Girl in The World Is Not Enough, as well as in High Fidelity. Anggun refused being an actress and said "I was born a singer. I won't go into another profession, because I think there are still many people out there who were born to be movie stars or models. My calling is in music."
So, it won't happen tho, even if she flops so hard :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:25 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:Alice, I'm really liking an Indonesian song right now. It's the first time I like an Indonesian song this much since 2013 :o (it's not an Anggun song tho)
Why don't you like local songs? It's really that bad? :o
They're good but I just don't want listen to it :lol: :lol:
What about brazil's local songs?
I'm also not a big fan of local music. :lol: :lol:

But we actually have some good artists, fpnfhyhr54 loves our Anitta. 8-)
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:27 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:When promoting her first international album in the United States, she was reportedly offered a role as a Bond Girl in The World Is Not Enough, as well as in High Fidelity. Anggun refused being an actress and said "I was born a singer. I won't go into another profession, because I think there are still many people out there who were born to be movie stars or models. My calling is in music."
So, it won't happen tho, even if she flops so hard :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:
Well, she can be fired.... :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:38 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:Alice, I'm really liking an Indonesian song right now. It's the first time I like an Indonesian song this much since 2013 :o (it's not an Anggun song tho)
Why don't you like local songs? It's really that bad? :o
They're good but I just don't want listen to it :lol: :lol:
What about brazil's local songs?
I'm also not a big fan of local music. :lol: :lol:

But we actually have some good artists, fpnfhyhr54 loves our Anitta. 8-)
Yeah, Indonesia have some good artists too. AAnd I googled Anitta, seems like her music is interesting to check, I will do tho.
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:40 pm

eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:50 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:Yeah, Indonesia have some good artists too. AAnd I googled Anitta, seems like her music is interesting to check, I will do tho.
Awww, that's sweet! :D
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:50 pm

User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby HaskaWuga » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:38 am

Alicepotter wrote:
Beautiful ballad. :cry:
Yesss :cry: :cry: :cry:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Return to Personal Charts