Haska's Weekly Chart ; Stupid M.I.L.F Thing

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby MrRager » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Hurry up and start this, I can't wait to see Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Tinashe and GRACE CAPRISTO take over.
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby HaskaWuga » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:33 am

MrRager wrote:Hurry up and start this, I can't wait to see Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Tinashe and GRACE CAPRISTO take over.
Haha, I discovered so much great music in 2016! I will finish my exam this week finally and next week we'll start a exclusive class to learn just 4 lessons for National Exam. Let's see if I can restart my chart during that time :D

Fyi Tinashe's Aquarius is my #1 album this week #slayed
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby MrRager » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:42 am

HaskaWuga wrote:
MrRager wrote:Hurry up and start this, I can't wait to see Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Tinashe and GRACE CAPRISTO take over.
Haha, I discovered so much great music in 2016! I will finish my exam this week finally and next week we'll start a exclusive class to learn just 4 lessons for National Exam. Let's see if I can restart my chart during that time :D

Fyi Tinashe's Aquarius is my #1 album this week #slayed
Nice - and Far Side Of The Moon is the no.1 song?? TinasheMania!! :cry:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby KokoCollino » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Haska la vista, baby 8-)
I'll find my way home
User avatar
KokoCollino
Manager
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015

Postby MrRager » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 am

Will your comeback flop harder than Focus?
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:13 pm

MrRager wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:
MrRager wrote:Hurry up and start this, I can't wait to see Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Tinashe and GRACE CAPRISTO take over.
Haha, I discovered so much great music in 2016! I will finish my exam this week finally and next week we'll start a exclusive class to learn just 4 lessons for National Exam. Let's see if I can restart my chart during that time :D

Fyi Tinashe's Aquarius is my #1 album this week #slayed
Nice - and Far Side Of The Moon is the no.1 song?? TinasheMania!! :cry:
No, more like All Hands On Deck but Far Side Of The Moon is in top 3 probably :D
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:18 pm

KokoCollino wrote:Haska la vista, baby 8-)
<3

MrRager wrote:Will your comeback flop harder than Focus?
Let's see, lemme say it's a buzz chart if it flop and release my dangerous woman next year!

I'm building hype for my chart y'all
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Storyteller » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:22 pm

When's this back? :P
User avatar
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova
 
Posts: 13329
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012
Location: The Good Ol’ Boys Club

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:32 am

Storyteller wrote:When's this back? :P
When Carrie get her first top 40 hit this era :P lol, jk, The plan is mid May after I finish my exam, but it can start sooner tho, depends. :D
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby MrRager » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:37 am

Bring it back this weekend!
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby taraella » Wed May 11, 2016 4:14 pm

I like:

3. G-Eazy ft Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself and I (+6)
7. Kelsea Ballerini - Love Me Like You Mean It(+6)
8. Justin Bieber - Sorry (-2)
9. Elle King - Ex's and Oh's NEW
14. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (+3)
15. Avril Lavigne I'm with You (-12)
17. Kelsea Ballerini - Dibs NEW
Official Site http://bit.ly/1zObES5
Google my username for more about me
My Google Play (Free MP3s) http://bit.ly/1axVOPD
User avatar
taraella
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri May 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Haska's weekly Chart : Feel like a Dangerous Woman
    Singles Top 20
1. Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj - Side to Side NEW
Chartrun : 1 -
2. Ariana Grande f/ Future - Everyday NEW
Chartrun : 2 -
3. Ariana Grande - Bad Decissions NEW
Chartrun : 3 -
4. Ariana Grande - Into You (-1)
Chartrun : 1 - 3 - 4 -
5. Ariana Grande - Moonlight NEW
Chartrun : 5 -
6. Ariana Grande - Greedy NEW
Chartrun : 6 -
7. Ariana Grande - Touch It NEW
Chartrun : 7 -
8. Ariana Grande f/ Macy Gray - Leave Me Lonely NEW
Chartrun : 8 -
9. Ariana Grande - Sometimes NEW
Chartrun : 9 -
10. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman NEW
Chartrun : 10 -
11. Ariana Grande - Thinkin Bout You NEW
Chartrun : 11 -
12. Ariana Grande - I Don't Care NEW
Chartrun :12
13. Ariana Grande f/ Lil Wayne- Let Me Love You NEW
Chartrun : 13 -
14. Ariana Grande - Be Alright NEW
Chartrun : 14
15. Ariana Grande - Knew Better / Forever Boy NEW
Chartrun : 15 -
16. Iggy Azalea - TEAM NEW
Chartrun : 16 -
17. Celine Dion - Encore un sour NEW
Chartrun : 17 -
18. Lissie - Sun Keep Risin' NEW
Chartrun : 18 -
19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You(+1)
Chartrun : 2 - 2 - 3 - 15 - Re 19
19. Melanie Martinez - Play Date NEW
Chartrun : 20 -
    Albums Top 5
1. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman NEW 2X Platinum
Chartrun : 1 -
2. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby NEW
Chartrun : 2 -
3. Blake Shelton - If I'm Honest NEW
Chartrun : 3 -
4. Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin RE 3X Platinum
Chartrun : 2 - Re 4 -
5. Fifth Harmony - 7/27 NEW
Chartrun : 5 -
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri May 27, 2016 4:01 pm

So yeah, I decided to certified album based on my last fm plays. 50 plays = Gold and 100 plays = Platinum. :D Here's list of album that already eligible for certifications:

3X Platinum
Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin
Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby

2X Platinum
Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne - Let Go
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman *after just one week :o *

Platinum
Beyonce - Lemonade
Carrie Underwood - Storyteller
Mandy Capristo - Grace
Anggun - Luminescence

Gold
Carrie Underwood - Blown Away
Marina & the Diamonds - Froot
Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion
Tinashe - Aquarius
Shania Twain - Come On Over
Carrie Underwood - Carnival Ride
Taylor Swift - Speak Now
Cher Lloyd - Stick & Stones

Note : all of those just based on my last fm plays. For singles certifications, I don't want it for now but we can see later :P
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby luckyONE » Fri May 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Yay, the album is good. :D Also good to see "Under My Skin" having such a big certification, my fav Avril album! :)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7207
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby MrRager » Sat May 28, 2016 9:18 am

IT'S BACK! :o

1. Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj - Side to Side
2. Ariana Grande f/ Future - Everyday
3. Ariana Grande - Bad Decissions
5. Ariana Grande - Moonlight
7. Ariana Grande - Touch It
9. Ariana Grande - Sometimes
10. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
11. Ariana Grande - Thinkin Bout You
13. Ariana Grande f/ Lil Wayne- Let Me Love You
16. Iggy Azalea - TEAM
18. Lissie - Sun Keep Risin'
19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You
19. Melanie Martinez - Play Date NEW

ARIANA MANIA! :lol: I actually like a lot of the album. But my favourite songs in your chart are actually Iggy, Lissie, Avril and Melanies entry's :P All awesome!

Is Side To Side your favourite on the album?
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby KokoCollino » Sun May 29, 2016 1:06 pm

I never knew you loved Avril that much :D
Cool to see you like Grace :)
FROOT <3 So thrilled about Marina's new work and in which direction it might go ... I hope we'll get news on her soon.
I'll find my way home
User avatar
KokoCollino
Manager
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015

Postby MrRager » Sun May 29, 2016 2:43 pm

:lol: @ Mandy Capristo being Platinum!!
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby taraella » Mon May 30, 2016 4:50 pm

4. Ariana Grande - Into You (-1)
10. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman NEW :D
16. Iggy Azalea - TEAM NEW
19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You(+1) :)
Official Site http://bit.ly/1zObES5
Google my username for more about me
My Google Play (Free MP3s) http://bit.ly/1axVOPD
User avatar
taraella
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013

Postby Magnus » Mon May 30, 2016 7:54 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You(+1)
Chartrun : 2 - 2 - 3 - 15 - Re 19
19. Melanie Martinez - Play Date NEW
Chartrun : 20 -
    Albums Top 5
2. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby NEW
Chartrun : 2 -
4. Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin RE 3X Platinum
Chartrun : 2 - Re 4 -
I'm not an Ariana fan :(. And I haven't properly listened to the new Celine Dion song yet. But your #19 and #20 (or tied 19?) are great, both the best songs on their albums!
User avatar
Magnus
Manager
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004
Location: Sweden

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:00 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:1. Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj - Side to Side NEW
2. Ariana Grande f/ Future - Everyday NEW
3. Ariana Grande - Bad Decissions NEW
4. Ariana Grande - Into You (-1)
5. Ariana Grande - Moonlight NEW
6. Ariana Grande - Greedy NEW
7. Ariana Grande - Touch It NEW
8. Ariana Grande f/ Macy Gray - Leave Me Lonely NEW
9. Ariana Grande - Sometimes NEW
10. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman NEW
11. Ariana Grande - Thinkin Bout You NEW
12. Ariana Grande - I Don't Care NEW
13. Ariana Grande f/ Lil Wayne- Let Me Love You NEW
14. Ariana Grande - Be Alright NEW
15. Ariana Grande - Knew Better / Forever Boy NEW
16. Iggy Azalea - TEAM NEW
17. Celine Dion - Encore un sour NEW
18. Lissie - Sun Keep Risin' NEW
19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You(+1)
19. Melanie Martinez - Play Date NEW

1. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman NEW 2X Platinum
2. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby NEW
5. Fifth Harmony - 7/27 NEW
What a fantastic way to come back :o I like your whole Top20 this week, while i absolutely love the whole Top15/the Ariana slayage :o 8-)

Your Top2 + "Greedy" are my favorite non-singles on the album, so i love to see them being so successful. "Side To Side" MUST be a single!
"Into You" is still better than these though, so glad that one reached your #1 two weeks ago :)

...and going 2x Platinum in the first week is just :o Congrats to Ariana!

Also love to see some certs for Carrie :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40036
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Thanks for the comments, friends! :D

luckyONE wrote:Yay, the album is good. :D Also good to see "Under My Skin" having such a big certification, my fav Avril album! :)
Yeay glad you like the album :D
Under My Skin is indeed amazing! My fav album ever!

MrRager wrote:IT'S BACK! :o

1. Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj - Side to Side
2. Ariana Grande f/ Future - Everyday
3. Ariana Grande - Bad Decissions
5. Ariana Grande - Moonlight
7. Ariana Grande - Touch It
9. Ariana Grande - Sometimes
10. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
11. Ariana Grande - Thinkin Bout You
13. Ariana Grande f/ Lil Wayne- Let Me Love You
16. Iggy Azalea - TEAM
18. Lissie - Sun Keep Risin'
19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You
19. Melanie Martinez - Play Date NEW

ARIANA MANIA! :lol: I actually like a lot of the album. But my favourite songs in your chart are actually Iggy, Lissie, Avril and Melanies entry's :P All awesome!

Is Side To Side your favourite on the album?
Yess finally back!! :cry:
The album is really good, I just can't stop playing it! :lol: Haha!! I thank you for help me discover Melanie and Lissie :wink: :D
No, but maybe 2nd fav after Into You! It's awesome tho!

KokoCollino wrote:I never knew you loved Avril that much :D
Cool to see you like Grace :)
FROOT <3 So thrilled about Marina's new work and in which direction it might go ... I hope we'll get news on her soon.
Avril is my fav artist ever!! :D You mean Mandy? :-? Haha! Just kidding!
Froot is amazing! I think she said she took a big break doesn't she? I hope it won't be too long :cry: I have yet to hear her first 2 albums tho

MrRager wrote::lol: @ Mandy Capristo being Platinum!!
You know I stan for that album lol!!

taraella wrote:4. Ariana Grande - Into You (-1)
10. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman NEW :D
16. Iggy Azalea - TEAM NEW
19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You(+1) :)
Glad you like them :D

Magnus wrote:
HaskaWuga wrote:19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You(+1)
Chartrun : 2 - 2 - 3 - 15 - Re 19
19. Melanie Martinez - Play Date NEW
Chartrun : 20 -
    Albums Top 5
2. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby NEW
Chartrun : 2 -
4. Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin RE 3X Platinum
Chartrun : 2 - Re 4 -
I'm not an Ariana fan :(. And I haven't properly listened to the new Celine Dion song yet. But your #19 and #20 (or tied 19?) are great, both the best songs on their albums!
Such a shame cause the album is really good :( It was a typo. It's 19 and 20 :D
Well, I hope you'll like more this week

Tansike wrote:What a fantastic way to come back :o I like your whole Top20 this week, while i absolutely love the whole Top15/the Ariana slayage :o 8-)

Your Top2 + "Greedy" are my favorite non-singles on the album, so i love to see them being so successful. "Side To Side" MUST be a single!
"Into You" is still better than these though, so glad that one reached your #1 two weeks ago :)

...and going 2x Platinum in the first week is just :o Congrats to Ariana!

Also love to see some certs for Carrie :)
Wow, I'm glad you love the entire chart, well I know it's mainly because of Ariana but still :D
Well, I said this on your personal chart, I share the same fav from DW! Both Side to Side and Everyday (& add Bad Decissions) are my fav non singles. Greedy is so close to them tho! But, Into You is still the best :wink: I believe sooner or later Side to Side will be a single! I hope Into You will smash and then follow it with Side to Side
Yeah, I played the album a lot!
Well, Storyteller should've a much higher certs if I was in Last FM during it's release :cry:

Next chart coming in minutes
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Haska's weekly Chart : My Dangerous Tears
    Singles Top 20
1. Ariana Grande - Into You (+3)
Chartrun : 1 - 3 - 4 - 1 -
2. Clean Bandit f/ Louisa Jonhson - Tears NEW
Chartrun : 2 -
3. Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj - Side to Side (-2)
Chartrun : 1 - 3 -
4. Ariana Grande - Moonlight (+1)
Chartrun : 5 - 4 -
5. Enrique Iglesias f/ Ludacris - Tonight I'm F*cking You NEW
Chartrun : 5 -
6. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (+4)
Chartrun : 10 - 6 -
7. Ariana Grande f/ Future - Everyday (-5)
Chartrun : 2 - 7 -
8. Ariana Grande - Bad Decissions (-5)
Chartrun : 3 - 8 -
9. Ariana Grande - Be Alright(+5)
Chartrun : 14 - 9 -
10. Iggy Azalea - TEAM (+6)
Chartrun : 16 -10 -
11. Ariana Grande - Greedy (-5)
Chartrun : 6 - 11 -
12. Ariana Grande - Touch It (-5)
Chartrun : 7 - 12
13. Tim McGraw - Humble and Kind NEW
Chartrun : 13 -
14. Enrique Iglesias - Bailando NEW
Chartrun : 14 -
15. Fifth Harmony - All In My Hand (Flex) NEW
Chartrun : 15 -
16. Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat RE
Chartrun : 2 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 2 - 5 - 6 - 19 - 12 - RE 16 -
17. Ariana Grande - Thinkin Bout You (-6)
Chartrun : 11 - 17 -
18. Ariana Grande f/ Lil Wayne - Let Me Love You (-5)
Chartrun : 13 - 18 -
19. Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me NEW
Chartrun : 19 -
20. Celine Dion - Encore un soir (-3)
Chartrun : 17 - 20 -
    OUT
8. Ariana Grande f/ Macy Gray - Leave Me Lonely NEW
Chartrun : 8 -
9. Ariana Grande - Sometimes NEW
Chartrun : 9 -
12. Ariana Grande - I Don't Care NEW
Chartrun :12
15. Ariana Grande - Knew Better / Forever Boy NEW
Chartrun : 15 -
18. Lissie - Sun Keep Risin' NEW
Chartrun : 18 -
19. Avril Lavigne - I'm with You(+1)
Chartrun : 2 - 2 - 3 - 15 - Re 19
19. Melanie Martinez - Play Date NEW
Chartrun : 20 -
    Albums Top 5
1. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman NEW 3X Platinum
Chartrun : 1 - 1 -
2. Fifth Harmony - 7/27 (+3) Gold
Chartrun : 5 - 2 -
3. Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin (+1) 4X Platinum
Chartrun : 2 - Re 4 - 3 -
4. Enrique Iglesias - Sex and Love NEW
Chartrun : 4 -
5. G-Eazy - These Things Happen NEW
Chartrun : 5 -
    OUT
2. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby NEW
Chartrun : 2 -
3. Blake Shelton - If I'm Honest NEW
Chartrun : 3 -
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:12 pm

NEW CERTIFICATIONS

4X Platinum
Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin

3X Platinum
Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

Gold
Fifth Harmony - Gold
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby JakeP » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Hey HaskaWuga :D

Loving these songs in your chart:

1. Ariana Grande - Into You (+3)
2. Clean Bandit f/ Louisa Jonhson - Tears NEW
3. Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj - Side to Side (-2)
4. Ariana Grande - Moonlight (+1)
5. Enrique Iglesias f/ Ludacris - Tonight I'm F*cking You NEW
6. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (+4)
7. Ariana Grande f/ Future - Everyday (-5)
8. Ariana Grande - Bad Decissions (-5)
9. Ariana Grande - Be Alright(+5)
10. Iggy Azalea - TEAM (+6)
11. Ariana Grande - Greedy (-5)
12. Ariana Grande - Touch It (-5)
14. Enrique Iglesias - Bailando NEW
16. Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat RE
17. Ariana Grande - Thinkin Bout You (-6)
18. Ariana Grande f/ Lil Wayne - Let Me Love You (-5)
19. Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me NEW
20. Celine Dion - Encore un soir (-3)

LOVE the new Clean Bandit song so i'm delighted to see it also doing well in your chart. :D

What's cause those Enrique songs to enter your chart? :P
User avatar
JakeP
Manager
 
Posts: 3158
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013

Postby MrRager » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:46 am

3. Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj - Side to Side
4. Ariana Grande - Moonlight
5. Enrique Iglesias f/ Ludacris - Tonight I'm F*cking You
6. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
7. Ariana Grande f/ Future - Everyday
8. Ariana Grande - Bad Decissions
10. Iggy Azalea - TEAM
12. Ariana Grande - Touch It
15. Fifth Harmony - All In My Hand (Flex)
17. Ariana Grande - Thinkin Bout You
18. Ariana Grande f/ Lil Wayne - Let Me Love You
19. Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me

Wow, you really love this ariana Album. I can't believe its already 3X Platinum. WTF :o :lol:

Those are my fav Ariana ones. I'm wondering why Dangerous Woman is so high on your chart after so long? I didn't think you were much of a fan of it? I've always thought it was pretty good. Glad it's still gaining in the US!

I still love Team, but don't listen to it as much anymore. I want her album ASAP.

Don't Tell Me by FAR the best song in your chart. Just incredible.
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Return to Personal Charts