bluecherry's Personal Chart: We're Back!

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby JakeP » Thu May 05, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi bluecherry :D

Love these songs:

2 Rihanna - Kiss it Better
4 Rihanna - Needed Me
5 Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
8 Imany - Don't be So Shy
9 Fifth Harmony ft/ Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
10 Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
12 Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
14 Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
16 Drake ft/ Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
18 Ariana Grande - Be Alright
21 Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
22 DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
24 Nick Jonas ft/ Tove Lo - Close
26 Bebe Rexha ft/ Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
29 ZAYN - Like I Would
30 Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
31 Zara Larsson - Lush Life
32 Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
33 The Chainsmokers ft/ Daya - Don't Let Me Down
34 will.i.am ft/ Pia Mia - Boys & Girls
35 Alan Walker - Faded
37 Sia - Cheap Thrills
38 Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza

So many great songs. Not heard your #1 yet so will check this one out. :D
JakeP
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Thu May 05, 2016 8:45 pm

JakeP wrote:So many great songs. Not heard your #1 yet so will check this one out. :D
Thank you! Great to see so many songs - I have a feeling you will like my number one it's a great track! :D :D
Tansike wrote:I've already seen Jason DeRulo has a new single out but haven't heard it yet... have to check it out...

Glad to see Imany still climbing and Carrie getting another week in the Top10 with "Church Bells". It's starting to take off in the US and i love to see that :)

Hmm... i think i've never asked this before, but are only singles allowed to make an entry on your charts?
-The Derulo song is a decent track - a little different and dancier than his usual stuff.
-I'm glad 'Church Bells' is becoming a hit - one of the best 'Storyteller' tracks one hundred percent.
-Yes - only official or promotional singles, it makes me feel less messy and more just like another country in which the songs are charting haha :D
bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Thu May 05, 2016 8:55 pm

May 5th - Beyonce reigns supreme, new top fifty extension
With a new week comes yet another new number one as Beyonce’s ‘Lemonade’ produces it’s second consecutive number one – only the second album to do so this year, and the second artist altogether with two number ones this year. ‘Sorry’ becomes her thirteenth chart topper – however this may change – as a recent project I have been compiling the ‘would-be’ number ones for years before I started so this number is likely to go up and she may even overtake Nicki Minaj as the ‘HBIC’. The Chainsmokers (and Daya) score their first ever top five hit with the dance hit ‘Don’t Let Me Down’ jumping almost 30 places. Imany climbs for a fourth week with ‘Don’t be So Shy’ proving to be a major hit for her. Drake also scores his second top ten hit from ‘VIEWS’ with ‘One Dance’ climbing just inside the top tier. Debuting just outside the top ten is AlunaGeorge’s third single from their upcoming album: ‘My Blood’ featuring ZHU. Yuna scores her first ever top twenty hit, with ‘Crush’ – the Malaysian songstress also gives Usher his first top twenty since ‘She Came to Give It to You’. ZEDD helps Kesha mark her first appearance on the chart since the Pitbull number one ‘Timber’. Calvin Harris helps Rihanna earn her fourth chart entry this week with ‘This Is What You Came For’, despite a relatively low debut for the songstress she looks set to climb and eventually earn a higher peak. Alicia Keys earns her sixth top thirty single and her first since the Kendrick Lamar assisted ‘It’s on Again’. Laura Mvula earns her third chart hit, and second off of her upcoming album with the latest single ‘Phenomenal Woman’. Becky Hill earns her first credit as a lead artist and also helps Little Simz earn her first entry (despite having already had a multi-platinum album). Flume earns their first entry as a lead artist and become the first artist to ever debut at that position with our chart extension this week. Gorgon City also earn their fifth chart entry with the dance single ‘Impaired Vision’.

This week ‘Lemonade’ turns 6x platinum, Adore Delano becomes the first ever drag star to have a diamond album with ‘Til Death do Us Party’, and their latest album also certifies double platinum.

New certifications are highlighted
Album certifications
Beyonce - Lemonade - 6x Platinum (previously 4x platinum)
Adore Delano - Til Death Do Us Party - 10x Platinum (Diamond) (previously 9x platinum)
Adore Delano - After Party - 2x Platinum (previously not certified)

1 Beyonce - Sorry
2 Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
3 Rihanna - Kiss it Better
4 The Chainsmokers ft/ Daya - Don't Let Me Down
5 Rihanna - Needed Me
6 Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
7 Imany - Don't be So Shy
8 Beyonce - Formation
9 AlunaGeorge - I Remember
10 Drake ft/ Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
11 AlunaGeorge ft/ ZHU - My Blood
12 Adore Delano - Take Me There
13 Fifth Harmony ft/ Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
14 Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
15 Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
16 Yuna ft/ Usher - Crush
17 K. Michelle - Not a Little Bit
18 AlunaGeorge ft/ Popcaan - I'm In Control
19 Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
20 ZEDD & Kesha - True Colors
21 Desiigner - Panda
22 Ariana Grande - Be Alright
23 Calvin Harris ft/ Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
24 Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
25 Lizzo - Good as Hell
26 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
27 Alicia Keys - In Common
28 Rihanna ft/ Drake - Work
29 All Saints - One Strike
30 Nick Jonas ft/ Tove Lo - Close
31 All Saints - One Woman Man
32 K. Michelle - Ain't You
33 Bebe Rexha ft/ Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
34 DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
35 Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
36 Zara Larsson - Lush Life
37 Laura Mvula - Phenomenal Woman
38 Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
39 Becky Hill ft/ Little Simz - Back to My Love
40 K. Michelle - Mindful
41 Fluma ft/ Tove Lo - Say It
42 Gorgon City ft/ Tink & Mikky Ekko - Impaired Vision
43 ZAYN - Like I Would
44 Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
45 Sia - Cheap Thrills
46 Alan Walker - Faded
47 Sophie Beem - Skyline
48 Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
49 will.i.am ft/ Pia Mia - Boys & Girls
50 Dawn - Not Above That

Expect the following new entries: K. Michelle's 'Got em Like', Fifth Harmony's 'Write on Me', Ariana Grande's 'Into You', Dua Lipa's 'Hotter than Hell', Pink's 'Just Like Fire', Lion Babe & Angel Haze's 'Jungle Lady Pt. II'
Last edited by bluecherry on Sat May 07, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Fri May 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Each week, the chart will be extending by ten positions in order to create a more easing dynamic - it'll allow for more songs to enter in the lower regions (which I would like to chart) and also means it mirrors the Hot 100 more. Next week genre number ones will also be brought in similar to US radio formats (pop, pop AC, urban, urban rhythmic etc). I'm hoping this will create a more exciting experience for both me and you guys!
bluecherry
Manager

Postby JakeP » Fri May 06, 2016 9:29 pm

bluecherry wrote:Each week, the chart will be extending by ten positions in order to create a more easing dynamic - it'll allow for more songs to enter in the lower regions (which I would like to chart) and also means it mirrors the Hot 100 more. Next week genre number ones will also be brought in sinmilar to US radio formats (pop, pop AC, urban, urban rhythmic etc). I'm hoping this will create a more exciting experience for both me and you guys!
Ohh that sounds really cool. I'll check this out and see how it works. :D

Here are my highlights of the new chart:

1 Beyonce - Sorry

Have you decided to only chart the official single or will more tracks from Lemonade eventually make your chart? :D

My two big new songs from the last week. Calvin & Rihanna was always gonna excite me, and whilst its not We found love, i still adore the song so much. Then there's Zedd & Ke$ha who delivered something i wasn't expecting. I thought it was gonna be a pop banger but its such an emotionally charged song which i also love so much. Safe to say these two tracks are heading towards the dizzy heights of my chart tomorrow. :P

Here we have two songs that i've also checked out in the last few days and i really like these too. I would have thought these should also go top 20 at least but i think my new chart could be a bit too competitive so right now, i haven't a clue what's gonna make the top 20 and what's missed out. Makes things interesting for me at least. :lol:

Plus lots of love for all those songs i quoted in my last post. Really good chart. :D Still need to check out your #2 song though! :oops:
JakeP
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:24 pm

bluecherry wrote:1 Beyonce - Sorry
2 Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
3 Rihanna - Kiss it Better
5 Rihanna - Needed Me
8 Beyonce - Formation
15 Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
21 Desiigner - Panda
26 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
28 Rihanna ft/ Drake - Work
43 ZAYN - Like I Would
46 Alan Walker - Faded
• Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! AWESOME to see "Sorry" debut at No. 1 - still easily my favorite Lemonade track by FAR! SO glad that it was made the official single (for US radio, at least. Not sure if they're gonna push it everywhere.) Also - DAMN @ Lemonade being 6xP already! :lol:
• At the start of last week, I was feeling "This Is What You Came For" more than "True Colors", but my opinion definitely flipped as the week progressed. I do like both, but I think "True Colors" has a bit more...passion, energy behind it (thanks to Ke$ha), whereas TIWYCF comes off a bit...bland. Glad to see you're enjoying "True Colors" more too!

Yet another delicious chart, blue! :D

bluecherry wrote:Each week, the chart will be extending by ten positions in order to create a more easing dynamic - it'll allow for more songs to enter in the lower regions (which I would like to chart) and also means it mirrors the Hot 100 more. Next week genre number ones will also be brought in similar to US radio formats (pop, pop AC, urban, urban rhythmic etc). I'm hoping this will create a more exciting experience for both me and you guys!
Ambitious undertaking! Should definitely be interesting.
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed May 11, 2016 4:41 am

bluecherry wrote:3 Rihanna - Kiss it Better
5 Rihanna - Needed Me
7 Imany - Don't be So Shy
19 Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
21 Desiigner - Panda
29 All Saints - One Strike
31 All Saints - One Woman Man
33 Bebe Rexha ft/ Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
43 ZAYN - Like I Would
44 Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
45 Sia - Cheap Thrills
46 Alan Walker - Faded
49 will.i.am ft/ Pia Mia - Boys & Girls
Really happy to see "True Colors" being able to have a Top20 debut. Strong return for Ke$ha :D
Overall a very strong week, so many entries i like/love :o
Tansike
Legend

Postby taraella » Wed May 11, 2016 3:56 pm

I like:

Official Site http://bit.ly/1zObES5
Google my username for more about me
My Google Play (Free MP3s) http://bit.ly/1axVOPD
taraella
Personal Assistant

Postby bluecherry » Thu May 12, 2016 9:14 pm

May 5th - Beyonce reigns supreme, new top 60 extension
Beyoncé’s ‘Sorry’ stays atop for a second week, becoming her ninth multi-week number one, and the second off of ‘Lemonade’ which becomes the first album this year with multiple multi-week number ones. Debuting at number two is Ariana Grande’s fourth single off of ‘Dangerous Woman’ – all of which have peaked within the top three. It’s her twentieth top five single. K. Michelle and Ariana Grande are the only artists so far to have four top ten singles off of one album released in 2016, with ‘Got ‘em Like’ reaching number three. It’s her ninth top ten single. Fifth Harmony earn their lowest peaking single thus far with the latest cut off of their ‘7/27’ album: ‘Write on Me’ debuts at eight, two position below Yuna’s first top ten hit ‘Crush’ which climbs ten positions. AlunaGeorge, AlunaGeorge and ZEDD & Kesha all earn new peaks respectively. Just inside the top twenty Dua Lipa earns her third consecutive top twenty single with ‘Hotter than Hell’.
LION BABE earn their first top thirty single with ‘Jungle Lady Pt. II’ with American rapper Angel Haze who earns her eighth top thirty single and her first as a featuring artist. Jennifer Lopez climbs fifteen places following the release of the ‘Ain’t Your Mama’ music video back into the top thirty. Foxes earns her third top fourty off of her latest album ‘All I Need’ – the song looks set to have longevity with a climb. Laura Mvula, Becky Hill and Gorgon City all manage to reach new peaks with their dance influenced singles, and Rachel Platten earns her second chart entry with ‘Better Place’, with Justin Timberlake’s latest soundtrack single debuts just outside of the top fifty, with P!NK having the same just inside the top sixty. Meghan Trainor and Joseline Hernandez also make entries into the chart.

K. Michelle earns her second quadruple platinum with ‘More Issues than Vogue’, ‘Lemonade’ becomes Beyonce’s fifth seven times platinum album, Adore Delano’s ‘After Party’ becomes the second triple platinum album by a drag queen (following Adore’s debut). Justin Timberlake’s debut ‘Justified’ is seven times platinum also.

Album certifications
Beyonce - Lemonade - 7x Platinum (previously 6x platinum)
Justin Timberlake - Justified - 7x Platinum (previously 6x platinum)
K. Michelle - More Issues Than Vogue- 4x Platinum (previously 3x platinum)
Adore Delano - After Party - 2x Platinum (previously not certified)

1 Beyonce - Sorry
2 Ariana Grande - Into You
3 K. Michelle - Got 'em Like
4 Rihanna - Kiss it Better
5 Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
6 Yuna ft/ Usher - Crush
7 The Chainsmokers ft/ Daya - Don't Let Me Down
8 Fifth Harmony - Write on Me
9 Rihanna - Needed Me
10 AlunaGeorge ft/ ZHU - My Blood
11 Imany - Don't be So Shy
12 Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
13 Beyonce - Formation
14 Drake ft/ Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
15 ZEDD & Kesha - True Colors
16 Alicia Keys - In Common
17 AlunaGeorge - I Remember
18 Adore Delano - Take Me There
19 Dua Lipa - Hotter than Hell
20 Fifth Harmony ft/ Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
21 Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
22 K. Michelle - Not a Little Bit
24 Ariana Grande - Be Alright
25 Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
26 AlunaGeorge ft/ Popcaan - I'm In Control
27 Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
28 LION BABE ft/ Angel Haze - Jungle Lady Pt. II
29 Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
30 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
31 Foxes - Cruel
32 Rihanna ft/ Drake - Work
33 Desiigner - Panda
34 Laura Mvula - Phenomenal Woman
35 Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
36 Becky Hill ft/ Little Simz - Back to My Love
37 Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
38 Lizzo - Good as Hell
39 All Saints - One Strike
40 K. Michelle - Ain't You
41 Gorgon City ft/ Tink & Mikky Ekko - Impaired Vision
42 All Saints - One Woman Man
43 Nick Jonas ft/ Tove Lo - Close
44 Bebe Rexha ft/ Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
45 Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
46 Zara Larsson - Lush Life
47 DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
48 Rachel Platten - Better Place
49 Flume ft/ Tove Lo - Say It
50 K. Michelle - Mindful
51 ZAYN - Like I Would
52 Sophie Beem - Skyline
53 Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling
54 Sia - Cheap Thrills
55 Alan Walker - Faded
56 Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
57 Dawn - Not Above That
58 Joseline Hernandez - Church
59 P!NK - Just Like Fire
60 Meghan Trainor - Me Too

bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Sat May 14, 2016 9:04 am

JakeP wrote:
bluecherry wrote:Each week, the chart will be extending by ten positions in order to create a more easing dynamic - it'll allow for more songs to enter in the lower regions (which I would like to chart) and also means it mirrors the Hot 100 more. Next week genre number ones will also be brought in sinmilar to US radio formats (pop, pop AC, urban, urban rhythmic etc). I'm hoping this will create a more exciting experience for both me and you guys!
Ohh that sounds really cool. I'll check this out and see how it works. :D

Here are my highlights of the new chart:

1 Beyonce - Sorry

Have you decided to only chart the official single or will more tracks from Lemonade eventually make your chart? :D

My two big new songs from the last week. Calvin & Rihanna was always gonna excite me, and whilst its not We found love, i still adore the song so much. Then there's Zedd & Ke$ha who delivered something i wasn't expecting. I thought it was gonna be a pop banger but its such an emotionally charged song which i also love so much. Safe to say these two tracks are heading towards the dizzy heights of my chart tomorrow. :P

Here we have two songs that i've also checked out in the last few days and i really like these too. I would have thought these should also go top 20 at least but i think my new chart could be a bit too competitive so right now, i haven't a clue what's gonna make the top 20 and what's missed out. Makes things interesting for me at least. :lol:

Plus lots of love for all those songs i quoted in my last post. Really good chart. :D Still need to check out your #2 song though! :oops:
-Only the official single for now, though 'Hold Up' will enter soon being the international single.
-I agree about the dance songs, they'll climb within the weeks to come and are showing stability so far.
-Always makes for a fun time when there's high competition!
phoenix98 wrote:
bluecherry wrote:• Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! AWESOME to see "Sorry" debut at No. 1 - still easily my favorite Lemonade track by FAR! SO glad that it was made the official single (for US radio, at least. Not sure if they're gonna push it everywhere.) Also - DAMN @ Lemonade being 6xP already! :lol:
• At the start of last week, I was feeling "This Is What You Came For" more than "True Colors", but my opinion definitely flipped as the week progressed. I do like both, but I think "True Colors" has a bit more...passion, energy behind it (thanks to Ke$ha), whereas TIWYCF comes off a bit...bland. Glad to see you're enjoying "True Colors" more too!

Yet another delicious chart, blue! :D
-I'm glad to see Beyonce as the first artist with two multi week number ones this year too!
-Completly agree with th dance songs, hence why True Colors is clearly out shining the other!
Tansike wrote:Really happy to see "True Colors" being able to have a Top20 debut. Strong return for Ke$ha :D
Overall a very strong week, so many entries i like/love :o
-Glad to hear! That's partially why I'm extending the chart to allow more songs to shine!
taraella wrote:I like:

Great to see you're liking some of my entries! Thank you.
bluecherry
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Sat May 14, 2016 3:26 pm

2 Ariana Grande - Into You
4 Rihanna - Kiss it Better
5 Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
9 Rihanna - Needed Me
13 Beyonce - Formation
25 Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
26 AlunaGeorge ft/ Popcaan - I'm In Control
30 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
32 Rihanna ft/ Drake - Work
33 Desiigner - Panda
37 Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
51 ZAYN - Like I Would
54 Sia - Cheap Thrills
55 Alan Walker - Faded
• Lovely to see Beyoncé still perched up top 8-) Might she replace herself with "Hold Up" in the near future?
• I haven't downloaded "Into You", since I plan on picking up the album next week, but I definitely like what I've heard of it!
• My feelings about "True Colors" VS "This Is What You Came For" have flip-flopped again, and lately I've been playing the latter more...but I still like both!
• "Lovin' the debut for "Can't Stop The Feeling" - I've been spinning it a ton this week! Such an infectious, uplifting BOP.
• Did NOT expect to see "Me Too" here :lol: but I'm glad to see you're liking it at least a teensy bit!

Yet another splendid chart, blue! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby bluecherry » Tue May 17, 2016 7:54 pm

bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Tue May 17, 2016 7:57 pm

I've decided to recreate my album era information as the old ones looked messy, and I like these more. I've also tracked back several decades in order to have a more accurate representation of what would have been popular.
bluecherry
Manager

Postby Tansike » Wed May 18, 2016 7:56 am

bluecherry wrote:2 Ariana Grande - Into You
11 Imany - Don't be So Shy
19 Dua Lipa - Hotter than Hell
29 Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
31 Foxes - Cruel
33 Desiigner - Panda
39 All Saints - One Strike
42 All Saints - One Woman Man
44 Bebe Rexha ft/ Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
51 ZAYN - Like I Would
54 Sia - Cheap Thrills
55 Alan Walker - Faded
59 P!NK - Just Like Fire
These are all good, another fantastic week!! :o

"Into You" is awesome, glad it's able to make such a great debut.
Haven't heard the new track by Fifth Harmony yet but i'll hear it soon anyway as their album will be out soon - can't wait!
"Cruel" has been my favorite song on Foxes' album since it came out so i'm VERY happy it's the next single. Don't expect much chartswise but i'm glad it enters your charts this week.
Also lovely debut for Rachel Platten's new single. I don't think it's the best choice though, but i hope it does well for her. She's way too underrated and "Wildfire" deserves to be a success.

Loving to see that success for "Blackout"! Very well deserved, probably my favorite album by Brit <3 btw loving that design 8-)
Tansike
Legend

Postby bluecherry » Fri May 20, 2016 2:48 pm

May 19th - Beyonce spends her third week on the top spot
-Ariana Grande soars to #2 following her video release of 'Let Me Love You', all of her other songs rise aswell due to her release strategy increasing the plays of others.
-Yuna reaches a new peak.
-Selena Gomez scores her 8th consecutive solo top ten single.
-Lion Babe score their first top ten single.
-Foxes climbs into the top twenty.
-Alicia Keys climbs one position, Dua Lipa rises also.
Adele debuts in the top twenty.
Album certifications
All Saints - Red Flag - 1x Plat. (previously Gold)
Drake - VIEWS - Gold (previously NA/)
dvsn - Sept. 5th - 4x Plat. (previously 3x Plat.)
Kygo - Cloud Nine - Gold (previously N/A)

1 Beyonce - Sorry
2 Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
3 Ariana Grande - Into You
4 Yuna ft/ Usher - Crush
5 Ariana Grande - Be Alright
6 Selena Gomez - Kill 'em with Kindness
7 K. Michelle - Got 'em Like
8 LION BABE ft/ Angel Haze - Jungle Lady Pt. II
9 Rihanna - Kiss it Better
10 Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
11 The Chainsmokers ft/ Daya - Don't Let Me Down
12 Fifth Harmony - Write on Me
13 Foxes - Cruel
15 Alicia Keys - In Common
16 AlunaGeorge ft/ ZHU - My Blood
17 ZEDD & Kesha - True Colors
18 Dua Lipa - Hotter than Hell
19 Rihanna - Needed Me
20 Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
21 Calvin Harris ft/ Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
22 Beyonce - Formation
23 Liana Bank$ - Leave Me Alone (feat. Mura Masa)
24 Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
25 MNEK - At Night (I Think About You)
26 Imany - Don't be So Shy
27 Drake ft/ Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
28 Becky Hill ft/ Little Simz - Back to My Love
29 K. Michelle - Not a Little Bit
30 Fifth Harmony ft/ Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
31 Adore Delano - Take Me There
32 ZAYN - Like I Would
33 Ruth B - Lost Boy
34 Laura Mvula - Phenomenal Woman
35 AlunaGeorge - I Remember
36 Dami Im - Sound of Silence
37 AlunaGeorge ft/ Popcaan - I'm In Control
38 Rihanna ft/ Drake - Work
39 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
40 Desiigner - Panda
41 Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
42 Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
43 K. Michelle - Ain't You
44 David Guetta ft/ Zara Larsson - This One's for You
45 Rachel Platten - Better Place
46 All Saints - One Strike
47 Lizzo - Good as Hell
48 Gorgon City ft/ Tink & Mikky Ekko - Impaired Vision
49 Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
50 All Saints - One Woman Man
51 Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
52 Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
53 OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
54 Nick Jonas ft/ Tove Lo - Close
55 Zara Larsson - Lush Life
56 Bebe Rexha ft/ Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
57 K. Michelle - Mindful
58 Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling
59 Jack Garrett - Surprise Yourself
60 Sia - Cheap Thrills
61 Alan Walker - Faded
62 P!NK - Just Like Fire
63 Allie X - Too Much to Drink
64 MO - Final Song
65 Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
66 TIEKS ft/ Dan Harkna - Sunshine
67 Flume ft/ Tove Lo - Say It
68 DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
69 Joseline Hernandez - Church
70 HONNE & Izzy Bizu - Someone That Loves You
bluecherry
Manager

Postby Jack » Mon May 23, 2016 1:56 pm

I like:

60 Sia - Cheap Thrills
62 P!NK - Just Like Fire
Jack
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:23 pm

10 Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
19 Rihanna - Needed Me
22 Beyonce - Formation
32 ZAYN - Like I Would
39 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
40 Desiigner - Panda
41 Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
61 Alan Walker - Faded
:lol: There's so many songs that I like now, I probably shouldn't try quoting them all anymore!

• "Into You" is shaping up to be one of my top-favorite moments on DW, along with the DIVINE "Moonlight." <3 <3 <3
• Impressive debut for "Kill 'Em With Kindness" - eight in a row ain't too shabby! I hope we get a video soon, though - I kind of forgot about this being her current single. :oops:
• "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" is something different for Adele - not sure if I love it, but I do hope it becomes another Hot 100 hit for her, especially after WWWY did pretty "meh."
• Glad to see "This Is What You Came For" still inching up! It's proving to have more staying power with me than I expected.

Yet another dazzling chart, blue! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed May 25, 2016 6:10 am

bluecherry wrote:2 Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
13 Foxes - Cruel
19 Rihanna - Needed Me
25 MNEK - At Night (I Think About You)
32 ZAYN - Like I Would
40 Desiigner - Panda
45 Rachel Platten - Better Place
46 All Saints - One Strike
50 All Saints - One Woman Man
60 Sia - Cheap Thrills
61 Alan Walker - Faded
62 P!NK - Just Like Fire
Didn't see this high debut coming for "Kill Em With Kindness". Fantastic song, my fave on "Revival", so i'm very happy it became another Top10 success for Selena :D

Also glad to see the success for Ariana this week, her new album is awesome!
Nice debuts for MNEK, Adele, David Guetta and OneRepublic . Another fantastic week! :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby bluecherry » Wed May 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Jack wrote:I like...
Great to see you liking so many songs!
phoenix98 wrote::lol: There's so many songs that I like now, I probably shouldn't try quoting them all anymore!

• "Into You" is shaping up to be one of my top-favorite moments on DW, along with the DIVINE "Moonlight." <3 <3 <3
• Impressive debut for "Kill 'Em With Kindness" - eight in a row ain't too shabby! I hope we get a video soon, though - I kind of forgot about this being her current single. :oops:
• "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" is something different for Adele - not sure if I love it, but I do hope it becomes another Hot 100 hit for her, especially after WWWY did pretty "meh."
• Glad to see "This Is What You Came For" still inching up! It's proving to have more staying power with me than I expected.

Yet another dazzling chart, blue! :D
That's a;ways great to hear!
- 'Into You' could 100% be one of the year's biggest hits!
- I agree, it seems to be outperforming already.
- I think I'm pretty over the Calvin/Rih song now :oops:

Tansike wrote:Didn't see this high debut coming for "Kill Em With Kindness". Fantastic song, my fave on "Revival", so i'm very happy it became another Top10 success for Selena :D

Also glad to see the success for Ariana this week, her new album is awesome!
Nice debuts for MNEK, Adele, David Guetta and OneRepublic . Another fantastic week! :D
[/quote]
- 'Kill em With Kindness' was definitely my favourite after 'Perfect' so it will probably go #1 with a video!
- Ariana will be slaying again tomorrow 8-)
- Thank you! <3
bluecherry
Manager

Postby JakeP » Thu May 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Hi bluecherry :D

My faves in your chart are:

1 Beyonce - Sorry
19 Rihanna - Needed Me
32 ZAYN - Like I Would
52 Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
60 Sia - Cheap Thrills
61 Alan Walker - Faded
62 P!NK - Just Like Fire
67 Flume ft/ Tove Lo - Say It

All my big favourites right now are lower down your chart, but i'm happy to see the songs from Dami Im and Justin Timberlake getting some love. :D

Have you bought Dangerous woman? I've been listening to the album since last night and a few of the album tracks will definitely be making an impact on my chart.
JakeP
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Thu May 26, 2016 11:30 pm

After much delay, we finally have my own Grammyesque Awards! With a renovated list, and new winners following reflection - here we go!
Since this is an award show it would theoretically include performances. These would be:
Miguel - Simple Things
Ariana Grande - Into You
Kali Uchis - Only Girl
Rihanna - Kiss it Better
Dua Lipa - Hotter than Hell (as part of this year's 'Ones to Watch')
NAO - Fool to Love/Girlfriend (as part of this year's 'Ones to Watch')
dvsn - Hallucinations (as part of this year's 'Ones to Watch')
Adele - Send My Love (to Your New Lover)
Beyonce - Sorry (Live Broadcast from the Formation World Tour)
K. Michelle - Not a Little Bit
Adore Delano - Take me There
All Saints - One Woman Man
Gwen Stefani - Misery (with Dua Lipa & Zara Larsson)
AlunaGeorge - I Remember
The 1975 - A Change of Heart
Janet Jackson - Dammmn Baby
Prince Tribute - I Wanna Be Your Lover (Janelle Monae, Solange), Purple Rain (Miguel, Laura Mvula), Kiss (Chaka Khan, Tamar Braxton)
Aaliyah Hall of Fame induction - If Your Girl Only Knew (Tinashe), One in a Million (Nao), Are You That Somebody?/Enemiez (Keke Palmer)
Last edited by bluecherry on Mon May 30, 2016 1:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Sun May 29, 2016 9:06 pm

This week Ariana Grande becomes the fourth artist with ten number one singles as 'Into You' reaches the top spot. The pop bop makes 'Dangerous Woman' the third album to achieve two number one singles. Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain' makes 'ANTi' the second album this year to bear four top five singles, as it debuts at #3 following her excellent BBMAs performance. Alicia Keys climbs to #7 making it her third top ten single.

Adele's 'Send Your Love' climbs to #11, and Dua Lipa continues to climb. Alaska makes their first chart appearance with a strong top twenty debut, and MNEK climbs a spot with Laura Mvula reaching a new peak. Janet scores her first top forty hit ever with the modern dance number, as does Anne-Marie.

New certifications
Artist - Album - CERT [prev cert]
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool - GOLD [N/A]
Beyonce - Lemonade - 7xPlatinum [6x]
ZAYN - Mind of Mine - 2xPlatinum [1x]
Yuna - Chapters - 1xPlatinum [N/A]
Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman - 3xPlatinum [N/A]

1 Ariana Grande - Into You
2 Beyonce - Sorry
3 Rihanna - Love on the Brain
4 Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
5 Selena Gomez - Kill 'em with Kindness
6 Yuna ft/ Usher - Crush
7 Alicia Keys - In Common
8 Ariana Grande - Be Alright
10 K. Michelle - Got 'em Like
11 Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
12 Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
13 LION BABE ft/ Angel Haze - Jungle Lady Pt. II
15 Fifth Harmony ft/ Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
16 Fifth Harmony - Write on Me
17 Dua Lipa - Hotter than Hell
18 The Chainsmokers ft/ Daya - Don't Let Me Down
19 Foxes - Cruel
20 Alaska Thunderf*ck - ANUS
21 AlunaGeorge ft/ ZHU - My Blood
22 Liana Bank$ - Leave Me Alone (feat. Mura Masa)
23 AlunaGeorge - I Remember
24 MNEK - At Night (I Think About You)
25 Laura Mvula - Phenomenal Woman
26 ZEDD & Kesha - True Colors
27 Rihanna - Needed Me
28 Beyonce - Formation
29 Calvin Harris ft/ Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
30 ZAYN - Like I Would
31 Drake ft/ Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
32 Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
33 Imany - Don't be So Shy
34 Becky Hill ft/ Little Simz - Back to My Love
35 K. Michelle - Not a Little Bit
36 Janet Jackson - Dammmn Baby
37 Adore Delano - Take Me There
38 Ruth B - Lost Boy
39 Anne-Marie - Alarm
40 Dami Im - Sound of Silence
41 AlunaGeorge ft/ Popcaan - I'm In Control
42 TIEKS ft/ Dan Harkna - Sunshine
43 Rihanna ft/ Drake - Work
44 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
45 Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
46 K. Michelle - Ain't You
47 David Guetta ft/ Zara Larsson - This One's for You
49 Desiigner - Panda
50 Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
51 All Saints - One Strike
52 Lizzo - Good as Hell
54 Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
55 Gorgon City ft/ Tink & Mikky Ekko - Impaired Vision
56 All Saints - One Woman Man
57 Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
58 Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
59 Nick Jonas ft/ Tove Lo - Close
60 Zara Larsson - Lush Life
61 Bebe Rexha ft/ Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
62 K. Michelle - Mindful
63 OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
64 Bob the Drag Queen - Purse First
65 Kungs vs. Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl
66 Jack Garrett - Surprise Yourself
67 Sia - Cheap Thrills
68 Alan Walker - Faded
69 Allie X - Too Much to Drink
70 Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
71 DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
72 P!NK - Just Like Fire
73 M.O. - What Do You Think Of?
74 HONNE & Izzy Bizu - Someone That Loves You
75 Joseline Hernandez - Church
76 MO - Final Song
77 Sigma ft/ Take That - Cry
78 Flume ft/ Tove Lo - Say It
79 RedOne ft/ Enrique I+C26glesias, R. City, Serayah & Shaggie - Don't You Need Somebody
80 Craig David - One More Time
bluecherry
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:19 am

AWESOME to see Carly score so many awards! At least E•MO•TION is getting the recognition it deserves somewhere! ;)

bluecherry wrote:1 Ariana Grande - Into You
2 Beyonce - Sorry
3 Rihanna - Love on the Brain
4 Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
5 Selena Gomez - Kill 'em with Kindness
6 Yuna ft/ Usher - Crush
7 Alicia Keys - In Common
8 Ariana Grande - Be Alright
11 Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
12 Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
15 Fifth Harmony ft/ Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
18 The Chainsmokers ft/ Daya - Don't Let Me Down
26 ZEDD & Kesha - True Colors
27 Rihanna - Needed Me
28 Beyonce - Formation
29 Calvin Harris ft/ Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
30 ZAYN - Like I Would
31 Drake ft/ Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
36 Janet Jackson - Dammmn Baby
43 Rihanna ft/ Drake - Work
44 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
45 Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
49 Desiigner - Panda
54 Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
57 Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
58 Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
59 Nick Jonas ft/ Tove Lo - Close
60 Zara Larsson - Lush Life
67 Sia - Cheap Thrills
68 Alan Walker - Faded
70 Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
71 DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
• Congrats to Ari for reaching the epic milestone of 10 No. 1's! It's especially nice to see her earn that achievement with such a BOP.
• Ha, and with just one performance, "Love On The Brain" out-peaks actual single "Needed Me" :lol: I'm rooting for "Kiss It Better" to win the ANTI Survivor, but LOTB is a very worthy competitor. I would've loved to see "Work" in the final, but I figured it's too polarizing for that to actually happen, so I'm still pretty pleased with how it's turned out.
• Nice to see Janet's "Dammn Baby" gettin' some love! It's not one of my favorites on Unbreakable, but I'm glad we at least got a second video this era.
• I really got into both "Hair" and "Cheap Thrills" last week - not sure how much longevity they'll have, but I'm definitely lovin' them for now. You've got Sean Paul listed on "Hair", but not "Cheap Thrills", so do you prefer Sia's solo version? I've only heard the single versions.

Yet another fine chart, blue! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:25 am

Congrats to all the awards winner you revealed! :)

My favorite ones are "E-Mo-Tion" for Female Album of the year, "The Hills" for Male Song of the year, "Dance Like We're Making Love" for Female Song of the year, "Worth It" for Group Song of the year, actually all Pop genre winners ( :oops: ), Ciara's R&B wins, Marina, Hozier and Lana for the alternative Awards, Carrie for her Country victory (<3), and Adele & Selena for the non-genre/other Album Awards.

Overall a fantastic bunch of winners!

bluecherry wrote:
Code: Select all
1   Ariana Grande - Into You
3   Rihanna - Love on the Brain
4   Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
5   Selena Gomez - Kill 'em with Kindness
7   Alicia Keys - In Common
8   Ariana Grande - Be Alright
9   Rihanna - Kiss it Better
11   Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
14   Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
15   Fifth Harmony ft/ Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
16   Fifth Harmony - Write on Me
17   Dua Lipa - Hotter than Hell
18   The Chainsmokers ft/ Daya - Don't Let Me Down
19   Foxes - Cruel
24   MNEK - At Night (I Think About You)
26   ZEDD & Kesha - True Colors
27   Rihanna - Needed Me
30   ZAYN - Like I Would
31   Drake ft/ Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
32   Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
33   Imany - Don't be So Shy
40   Dami Im - Sound of Silence
47   David Guetta ft/ Zara Larsson - This One's for You
48   Rachel Platten - Better Place
49   Desiigner - Panda
50   Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
51   All Saints - One Strike
54   Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
56   All Saints - One Woman Man
58   Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
59   Nick Jonas ft/ Tove Lo - Close
60   Zara Larsson - Lush Life
63   OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
65   Kungs vs. Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl
67   Sia - Cheap Thrills
68   Alan Walker - Faded
70   Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
71   DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
72   P!NK - Just Like Fire
78   Flume ft/ Tove Lo - Say It
Another flawless week!

Congrats for Ari to score an impressive tenth chart topper, but it's definitely also well deserved. "Into You" has to become a smash hit, it's easily the best song on "Dangerous Woman" :oops:

Also good debut for Rihanna. I'm still not a fan of the album, but "Love On The Brain" would be an obvious single choice.
Great to see "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" climbing a lot, and "Kill Em With Kindness" reaching the Top5 :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Jack » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Great to see "Kiss It Better" Top 10!
Jack
Manager

Return to Personal Charts