bluecherry's Personal Chart: We're Back!

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby bluecherry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:46 pm

This Week:
Ariana Grande earns her second week at number one, with Beyonce spending a second week in the runner up spot. Nao debutd at three with 'Girlfriend' - her third consecutive top twenty single and second top ive following 'Bad Blood'. Miguel earns his third top twenty hit from his latest hit, and his highest charting one from 'Wildheart' thus far. The entire top four consists of songs relating to the Beecom Awards (my personal awards) - this is the cause of the high debuts. dvsn earns their first top ten single, with Adele climbing into the top ten. Dua Lipa and Janet Jackson climbs, as Nao re-enters in the top thirty.
Album certifications:
Rihanna - 'ANTi' - 7x Platinum (formerly 6x Platinum
Ariana Grande - 'Dangerous Woman' - 4x Platinum
Fifth Harmony - '7/27' - 1x Platinum
Radiohead - 'A Moon Shaped Pool' - Gold
bluecherry
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:24 pm

• Awesome to see Ari holding strong on top - and it's always especially nice when we've got the same No. 1. 8-)
• Speaking of holding strong, B's hanging tight in that runner-up spot with "Sorry." I finally got around to watching the Lemonade visual last week, and "Sorry" was (unsurprisingly) one of my favorite parts.
• I've never gotten massively into Miguel's music (unless "#Beautiful" counts), but that bawwwdy of his...
• Great to see "Send My Love" crack your Top 10! And "Dammn Baby" crack your Top 20!
• Lovin' the re-entry for "Misery" - video effect? I still need to check that out...

Is your chart officially going back to a Top 50, or is this just a temporary reduction due to a busy week?

Yet another chart that I'm totally into, blue! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:11 am

Really glad to see Ariana getting a second week at #1 with "Into You"! Hopefully the hit of the summer 8-)

Never heard about your artist at #3 so i checked her out ("Girlfriend") and she has an interesting voice, and i like the song. Kinda reminds me of Aminata's "Love Injected" (Latvia ESC 2015)

Sad to see Selena slipping down one position, but i hope the video release can push it to the Top3 or even higher next week. What do you think about the video?

Nice re-entry for "Misery" and good to see Adele reaching the Top10 with her current single. Also loving the new certification for "Dangerous Woman" - 4x Platinum after such a short time seems huge!
Tansike
Legend

Postby bluecherry » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:24 pm

phoenix98 wrote:• Awesome to see Ari holding strong on top - and it's always especially nice when we've got the same No. 1. 8-)
• Speaking of holding strong, B's hanging tight in that runner-up spot with "Sorry." I finally got around to watching the Lemonade visual last week, and "Sorry" was (unsurprisingly) one of my favorite parts.
• I've never gotten massively into Miguel's music (unless "#Beautiful" counts), but that bawwwdy of his...
• Great to see "Send My Love" crack your Top 10! And "Dammn Baby" crack your Top 20!
• Lovin' the re-entry for "Misery" - video effect? I still need to check that out...

Is your chart officially going back to a Top 50, or is this just a temporary reduction due to a busy week?

Yet another chart that I'm totally into, blue! :D
-Yay! I don't know if she'll be able to hold opn to the top spot but it could become the longest number one of the year (and her career).
-Yes! 'Sorry' seems to be one of the strongest songs released this year!
-'Simplethings' is as cute as that body ;)
-Yes! Legends only ;)
-Yes, video effect, will probably climb soon but likely not to repeak :(
-Back to a top 100 - busy week!

Tansike wrote:Really glad to see Ariana getting a second week at #1 with "Into You"! Hopefully the hit of the summer 8-)

Never heard about your artist at #3 so i checked her out ("Girlfriend") and she has an interesting voice, and i like the song. Kinda reminds me of Aminata's "Love Injected" (Latvia ESC 2015)

Sad to see Selena slipping down one position, but i hope the video release can push it to the Top3 or even higher next week. What do you think about the video?

Nice re-entry for "Misery" and good to see Adele reaching the Top10 with her current single. Also loving the new certification for "Dangerous Woman" - 4x Platinum after such a short time seems huge!
-Yesss 'Into You' love!!
-I LOVED 'Love Injected' so possibly why I adore this song so much!
-The video effect will probably happen next week, but I feel like I'm a bit over the song :(
-Yess! My certs are probably loads easier to achieve but I like it that way haha. Thank you!!
bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:35 pm

This week:...
Ariana Grande stays at the top for a third week with 'Into You', the song is her joint longest number one (with 'Dangerous Woman'), and is the fourth song this year so far to be at the top spot for three weeks. Miguel climbs two spot following the entry last week due to the performance affect from my awards! It becomes his third top three single after 'Adorn' and 'Sure Thing'. This makes him the first male artist to have their first three studio albums spawn top three singles. Fifth Harmony's Fetty Wap assisted single debuts at #4 following their last number one 'Work from Home', the song is set to climb with upcoming performances and a video release. Dua Lipa leaps to #6 becoming her second top ten hit single, and Adele earns her tenth top ten single with 'Send My Love' continuing to climb to #7. Flume earns their first top twenty single (as does Kai) with the phenomenal 'Never Be Like You', Clean Bandit earn the biggest climb ever in chart history with 'Tears' jumping from #97 to #14, the 83 spot jump also earns Louisa Johnson her first ever charting single after her debut winners single failed to impact the charts. Tweet earns her first top twenty hit with 'I Was Created for This' taken from 'Charlene'.

Janet Jackson, Alaska Thunderf*ck, MNEK and Laura Mvula all reach new peaks, and Yuna earns her second top thirty hit with 'Lanes' entering at #28. One spot lower, Shawn Mendes earns his third top fourty hit with 'Treat You Better'. Shura, Fleur East, Alessia Cara and Charlie Puth also reach new peaks outside of the top fourty. Betty Who earns her first chart entry and Alan Walker his second.
Code: Select all
1   Ariana Grande - Into You
2   Miguel - Simple Things
3   Beyonce - Sorry
4   Fifth Harmony ft/ Fetty Wap - All in My Head (Flex)
5   Nao - Girlfriend
6   Dua Lipa - Hotter than Hell
7   Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
8   dvsn - Hallucinations
9   Rihanna - Love on the Brain
10   Rihanna - Kiss it Better
11   Selena Gomez - Kill 'em with Kindness
12   Ariana Grande ft/ Lil' Wayne - Let Me Love You
13   Flume (ft. Kai) - Never Be Like You
14   Clean Bandit ft/ Louisa Johnson - Tears
15   Tweet - I Was Created for This
16   Yuna ft/ Usher - Crush
17   Janet Jackson - Dammmn Baby
18   Alaska Thunderf*ck - ANUS
19   Ariana Grande - Be Alright
20   Kali Uchis ft/ Steve Lacy & Vince Staples - Only Girl
21   K. Michelle - Got 'em Like
22   MNEK - At Night (I Think About You)
23   Laura Mvula - Phenomenal Woman
24   LION BABE ft/ Angel Haze - Jungle Lady Pt. II
25   K. Michelle - Not a Little Bit
26   Alicia Keys - In Common
27   Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
28   Yuna - Lanes
29   Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
30   Fifth Harmony ft/ Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
31   Fifth Harmony - Write on Me
32   The Chainsmokers ft/ Daya - Don't Let Me Down
33   NAO - Fool to Love
34   Anne-Marie - Alarm
35   Foxes - Cruel
36   Dami Im - Sound of Silence
37   AlunaGeorge - I Remember
38   Beyonce - Formation
39   Rihanna - Needed Me
40   Drake ft/ Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
41   Shura - What's It Gonna Be?
42   Adore Delano - Take Me There
43   Liana Bank$ - Leave Me Alone (feat. Mura Masa)
44   Calvin Harris ft/ Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
45   ZEDD & Kesha - True Colors
46   Becky Hill ft/ Little Simz - Back to My Love
47   Imany - Don't be So Shy
48   Gwen Stefani - Misery
49   Fleur East - Breakfast
50   AlunaGeorge ft/ ZHU - My Blood
51   Ruth B - Lost Boy
52   Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
53   AlunaGeorge ft/ Popcaan - I'm In Control
54   ZAYN - Like I Would
55   Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful
56   TIEKS ft/ Dan Harkna - Sunshine
57   Rihanna ft/ Drake - Work
58   Keke Palmer ft/ Jeremih - Enemiez
59   All Saints - One Strike
60   Lizzo - Good as Hell
61   K. Michelle - Ain't You
62   Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
63   Bebe Rexha ft/ Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
64   David Guetta ft/ Zara Larsson - This One's for You
65   Desiigner - Panda
66   Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
67   Charlie Puth ft/ Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore
68   Betty Who - I Love You Always Forever
69   M.O. - What Do You Think Of?
70   Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling
71   K. Michelle - Mindful
72   Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
73   All Saints - One Woman Man
74   Little Mix ft/ Sean Paul - Hair
75   Sia - Cheap Thrills
76   DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
77   Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
78   Rachel Platten - Better Place
79   Bob the Drag Queen - Purse First
80   Kungs vs. Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl
81   Alan Walker - Sing Me to Sleep
82   Joseline Hernandez - Church
83   Jack Garrett - Surprise Yourself
84   RedOne ft/ Enrique Iglesias, R. City, Serayah & Shaggie - Don't You Need Somebody
85   Nick Jonas ft/ Tove Lo - Close
86   Zara Larsson - Lush Life
87   Major Lazer & MOTi ft/ Ty Dolla $ign, Wizkid & Kranium - Boom
88   Mike Will Made-It ft/ Rihanna - Nothing Is Promised
89   OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
90   Jonas Blue ft/ JP Cooper - Perfect Strangers
91   The 1975 -A Change of Heart
92   Little Big Town - One of Those Days
93   DJ Snake ft/ Bipolar Sunshine - Middle
94   P!NK - Just Like Fire
95   Alan Walker - Faded
96   Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
97   Craig David - One More Time
98   MO - Final Song
99   Allie X - Too Much to Drink
100   Era Istrefi - Bonbon
bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:00 pm

bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:03 pm

bluecherry
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:31 pm

• Ooh...so now "Into You" is just one week away from becoming the longest-running-No. 1 of 2016? **Fingers crossed** it'll hold out!
• I haven't gotten massively into any of Shawn's singles so far, and it seems like "Treat You Better" will be the same story :oops: It's not that I strongly DISlike them, they just never really hook me.
• Great to see "Breakfast" crack your Top 50! I doubt it'll become much of a hit on any official charts at this point, after "More and More" mega-flopped (which I'm still bitter about), but I've definitely been loving it lately!
• Speaking of mega-flops, I'm really surprised + saddened by how much "Like I Would" is struggling on official charts. I hope Zayn doesn't wind up as a one-solo-hit-wonder. :oops:

Yet another chart that's easy to get into, blue! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:43 am

Very well deserved success for Ariana :D

Nice debut for Fifth Harmony's new single. It will be interesting to see how this will do on the charts cause i think it doesn't have much hit potential, and there would have been a few better songs on the album. Also nice to see "Never Be Like You" entering - i guess i prefer the follow-up "Say It" though. My favorite entries this week are easily the ones by Alan Walker & Shawn Mendes. Glad they're both releasing so good follow-ups to their big hits and i hope both can score a hit with their songs.

Great increases for Dua Lipa, Adele, Dami Im and Charlie Puth.
A bit disappointing to see "Kill Em With Kindness" already outside the Top10, but you already said you're kinda over it. Glad it's certified with Platinum though :D

Lana's success is astonishing, but also well deserved. I truly adored her during the BTD era. A shame "Video Games" wasn't able to go to #1 though, as it's my favorite song from her so far, followed by "Born To Die".
Tansike
Legend

Postby bluecherry » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Last edited by bluecherry on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluecherry
Manager

Postby luckyONE » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:13 am

Good to see "In Common", I adore this track! :D
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:50 am

Great debut for The Veronicas! "In My Blood" is already my most favorite song by them so it's good to see it doing so well :D
Also glad to see "Kill Em With Kindness" being back into the Top10... :wink:

Most of my faves are losing a few positions this week, but it's good to see "This One's For You" back in the Top50. Didn't expect this to be such a success despite being the theme song for the Euro... it just hit #1 on the official charts over here in Switzerland :o
Tansike
Legend

Postby Colbie » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 am

Love the entries for Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Alessia cara, Adele, Alicia Keys and Rihanna! ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
Colbie
Superstar

Postby bluecherry » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:28 pm

bluecherry
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Ooh...I love all the little factoid boxes on the side (reminds me of the actual Billboard magazine, or Pop-Up Video)...and the literal blue cherry! :lol:

• Frisky new No. 1 8-) Nicki's bits are definitely the best parts.
• Woah, lovin' that MASSIVE jump for "This Is What You Came For"! I'm not really feelin' "All In My Head (Flex)", so hopefully TIWYCF wins the battle for No. 1 next week! **Fingers crossed**
Akini introduced me to "In Common" a while ago, and I liked it well enough right away, but it's started to REALLY click with me lately.
• Glad to see "Crash" is one of your biggest climbers! I've been spinning it uhlot this week.

Yet another chart that definitely doesn't hurt, blue! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 am

Wow, great new design! Looks awesome!!

Love that huge increase for Mo's "Final Song", loving it so much!
Also nice debut for Christina's "Change". It's obviously no smash or so but it's beautiful for what it is.

Kinda surprised to see Nick only entering the album charts at #9, but at least he made the Top10. The album is another good one from him, wish he'd be more successful with his music.
Tansike
Legend

Postby bluecherry » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:23 am

phoenix98 wrote:Ooh...I love all the little factoid boxes on the side (reminds me of the actual Billboard magazine, or Pop-Up Video)...and the literal blue cherry! :lol:

• Frisky new No. 1 8-) Nicki's bits are definitely the best parts.
• Woah, lovin' that MASSIVE jump for "This Is What You Came For"! I'm not really feelin' "All In My Head (Flex)", so hopefully TIWYCF wins the battle for No. 1 next week! **Fingers crossed**
Akini introduced me to "In Common" a while ago, and I liked it well enough right away, but it's started to REALLY click with me lately.
• Glad to see "Crash" is one of your biggest climbers! I've been spinning it uhlot this week.

Yet another chart that definitely doesn't hurt, blue! :D
Finally happy with my presentation!
-I really like the song, especially Nicki's singing part.
-Well it turns out there was a massive BET shaped surprise.
-'In Common' is actually a great comeback for Alicia (not commercially however).
-I LOVE 'Crash'.
Tansike wrote:Wow, great new design! Looks awesome!!

Love that huge increase for Mo's "Final Song", loving it so much!
Also nice debut for Christina's "Change". It's obviously no smash or so but it's beautiful for what it is.

Kinda surprised to see Nick only entering the album charts at #9, but at least he made the Top10. The album is another good one from him, wish he'd be more successful with his music.
-Thank you!!
-I've been loving 'Final Song' and 'Change' is cute.

-I don't know why but his newer stuff isn't really clicking with me yet.
bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:24 am

bluecherry
Manager

Postby JakeP » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Hi bluecherry :D

Your chart layout is so cool and amazing to read, and i need to give a massive YAY at Freedom being your #1 this week.

Freedom was instantly my favourite song on Lemonade when i first checked out the album so its great that its #1 here.

Also loving the climb for This is what you came for. Great to see Sledgehammer by Rihanna in there at #27, its proving to be a real grower and no doubt the music video is gonna boost the song for me too. :P I also see Era Istrefi near the bottom but getting a new peak, another of my faves right now. :D
JakeP
Manager

Postby Colbie » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Yeas at Laura Mvula!
Have you listened to her album yet?
Plus freedom is my fav from Lemonade, so happy to see it at your #1 spot! ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
Colbie
Superstar

Postby Tansike » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:58 am

Great debut for "Sledgehammer". I really like the song, and it's even my favorite song from Rihanna since "Stay" :o

Also good to see Nick Jonas' "Under You" appearing, but kinda sad to see Selena's "Kill Em With Kindness" already falling quite fast :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:40 pm

• WOAH! A surprising development indeed :o Although it's slightly grown on me over the past couple of months, "'Freedom" is still one of my least-played Lemonade tracks...but it's definitely cool to see Bey earn her 14th No. 1!
• Idk what was wrong with me before, but I've been LOVING "All In My Head (Flex)" lately! Hopefully it (or TIWYCF) still has a chance to spend some time at No. 1, once the BET effect wears off. **Fingers crossed**
• Lovin' how "At Night (I Think About You)" is still working its way up!
• AWESOME to see "Work" rocket back into your Top 20! You've got its cert listed as N/A, but it's 4-5x Platinum now, right?

Yet another liberating chart, blue! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby cdschart » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:23 pm

- Love to see Usher, Alicia, Miguel, Rihanna and Flume doing so well :)
- YES BLOOD ORANGE/TAME IMPALA
- 14/20 albums
- 39/100 singles
- Really great layout must take forever to make :o
cdschart
Personal Assistant

Postby bluecherry » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:09 am

JakeP wrote:Hi bluecherry :D

Your chart layout is so cool and amazing to read, and i need to give a massive YAY at Freedom being your #1 this week.

Freedom was instantly my favourite song on Lemonade when i first checked out the album so its great that its #1 here.

Also loving the climb for This is what you came for. Great to see Sledgehammer by Rihanna in there at #27, its proving to be a real grower and no doubt the music video is gonna boost the song for me too. :P I also see Era Istrefi near the bottom but getting a new peak, another of my faves right now. :D
-I adore 'Freedom' and following the insanely good BET performance I think it had to reach #1 since it had technically passed the chart allowance rules.
-Yes! 'TIWYCF' got its boost because of her 'ANTi World Tour' concert, she didn't perform the song but I listened to it in preparation and it really allowed the song to grow for me.
-Era Istrefi will probably continue to climb over the next few weeks as I've been playing the track more and more!

And thank you for your comment on the layout: really appreciate it!
Colbie wrote:Yeas at Laura Mvula!
Have you listened to her album yet?
Plus freedom is my fav from Lemonade, so happy to see it at your #1 spot! ;-)
-Yes, I LOVE her album, a great follow up to a really good debut!
-Great to see more 'Freedom' love 8-)
Tansike wrote:Great debut for "Sledgehammer". I really like the song, and it's even my favorite song from Rihanna since "Stay" :o

Also good to see Nick Jonas' "Under You" appearing, but kinda sad to see Selena's "Kill Em With Kindness" already falling quite fast :oops:
-Great to see you like it so much! I like the track but it sounds too much like Sia and not enough like Rihanna for me so I don't think it will peak to much higher than where it is.
-'Under You' looks set to be a sleeper hit I think, I've slowly begun playing it more and more!
-I'm quite gutted too but I just think the novelty's wore off - I liked the song but it was never one of my favourites.
bluecherry
Manager

Postby bluecherry » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:14 am

phoenix98 wrote:• WOAH! A surprising development indeed :o Although it's slightly grown on me over the past couple of months, "'Freedom" is still one of my least-played Lemonade tracks...but it's definitely cool to see Bey earn her 14th No. 1!
• Idk what was wrong with me before, but I've been LOVING "All In My Head (Flex)" lately! Hopefully it (or TIWYCF) still has a chance to spend some time at No. 1, once the BET effect wears off. **Fingers crossed**
• Lovin' how "At Night (I Think About You)" is still working its way up!
• AWESOME to see "Work" rocket back into your Top 20! You've got its cert listed as N/A, but it's 4-5x Platinum now, right?

Yet another liberating chart, blue! :D
-She really is probably the most successful artist ever on my chart, as a lead artist!
-'All in My Head' is amazing but it'll have it's chance to shine when the 'Formation World Tour' buzz dies down a little bit I think.
-I think it reached it's peak but I love the song and it might have some longevity.
-Yess, 4x Platinum and the 2nd biggest song of the year so far as of this week - next week 'Kiss it Better' and 'Sorry' will likely both overtake it.
cdschart wrote:- Love to see Usher, Alicia, Miguel, Rihanna and Flume doing so well :)
- YES BLOOD ORANGE/TAME IMPALA
- 14/20 albums
- 39/100 singles
- Really great layout must take forever to make :o
-GREAT to see Blood Orange/Tame Impala love - both of their albums have a specific charm that I love!
-Amazing to see you liking so many songs - always nice to hear.
Thank you, and it does take a while but I like to think its worth it :D
bluecherry
Manager

Return to Personal Charts