Lol, I kinda did, but that thread made me rethink some of my choices so the Top 5 will look a bit different
Ah, cool cool cool! I totally know the feeling - I love so many of her songs so much, it's really hard to come up with a definitive/unchanging list of favorites. <3
• "Bliss" - Speaking of that thread in MAM, there was definitely some mad hate for this one, but I don't think it's so bad. I've owned Rainbow
for many years, but it took me 5ever to realize that this song is totally a (fairly explicit) sex jam: "you gotta take it slow, just let the feeling grow, until it overflows..."
• "I'm That Chick" - JAM! Love the disco-throwback sound. This prolly should've gotten a proper single push.
• "Stay The Night" - Wasn't this rumored to the lead single at some point? Or at least a single? Any rate, I do like it, but I think it was the right call to just leave it as a strong album track.
• "For The Record" - Great to see you showing E=MC2
a lot of love already! This probably...definitely...should've gotten a release instead of "Bye Bye."
• "I Don't Wanna Cry" - Hmmm....I'd consider this my least favorite of the singles from her debut, but only because I love the other three so much (all three would probably make my overall Top 20 - no matter how much she shades "Someday.")
• "You're So Cold" - Possibly my favorite non-single on Emotions
(it's a close call with "To Be Around You.") Love the way she shows off those pipes at the beginning, before the beat kicks in.
Off to a solid start, Gravity! Very much looking forward to the rest!