HaskaWuga's Favourite Anggun Songs - FINISHED

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby MrRager » Sat May 28, 2016 4:23 pm

I can't stop listening to A Rose In The Wind! :o :cry: :cry:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby HaskaWuga » Sat May 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Airwrecka wrote:#justiceforWimpy :cry:

Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wimpy will get special place tho I promise :cry: I just couldn't leave it lonely (ft. Macy Gray)

SilentDream wrote:I'm not a big fan of "Saviour" to be honest.
"A Rose in the Wind" isn't one of my favorite Anggun songs either, but it's still a decent song which deserves to be in the Top 20.
Well, maybe you'll like next batch better :wink: :D

MrRager wrote:Saviour has always been just ok for me. It's not bad but it's not as good as no.19 and 20 :wink:

I have A Rose In The Wind but it's the Chris Lord Alge Remix. I like it! The verses are just ok but that chorus :cry: Is this the same one as the video? Let me check the video out now...

The Video version sounds similar but the quality is just lower I think? The quality I have is amazing.
I never heard the Chris Lord Alge Remix tbh, will listen soon! Glad you like it tho! Her vocals in the chorus is amazing! Super powerful. Tell me whyyyy i am always aloonneeeeee
Well, maybe the youtube quality is not good but I'm glad you have the good one :D

MrRager wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:#justiceforWimpy :cry:

Image
OMfG I used to love WIMPY so much! :lol:
Yess stan for queen's best indonesian song :cry: :cry:

MrRager wrote:I can't stop listening to A Rose In The Wind! :o :cry: :cry:
Yesss!! :D
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Sun May 29, 2016 4:47 pm

16. Breathe In Water / Nous avions des alies
Image
Actually I didn't like this song until like 2 years ago it really "click" with me. One of few Luminescence song that I really like. Oh and this is actually the first album track from my countdown. Do we expect more album tracks more to come? :wink: Well, LISTEN HERE
15. My Man / Si je t'emmene (f/ Pras Michael)
Image
Second single from Anggun's floppest album, Elevation and yet my fav from the album. That means that album just have 1 entry :lol: #haskahatesflop. I don't think this has ever released properly, but I think it was being played by Russian radio :D This is a BOP tho! LISTEN HERE
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby SilentDream » Sun May 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Only one entry from Elevation? :o I didn't expect that. "Si tu l'avoues" is probably my all-time favorite Anggun song.

Anyway to the 2 songs: Both are decent. Nothing outstanding, but they're good :D "Breathe in Water" is a grower. It took ages until I started to like it.
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
User avatar
SilentDream
Manager
 
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014
Location: Austria

Postby Gravity » Mon May 30, 2016 10:07 am

I love Saviour and My Man!
User avatar
Gravity
Superstar
 
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Heartplace

Postby MrRager » Mon May 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Breathe In Water is nice, the gentle and soft sound of it really suits her.

My Man is cool but really different! :o Is that the same album as Crazy? :lol:

Btw Did you see that A Rose In The Wind made my chart? lol
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby HaskaWuga » Tue May 31, 2016 4:31 pm

SilentDream wrote:Only one entry from Elevation? :o I didn't expect that. "Si tu l'avoues" is probably my all-time favorite Anggun song.

Anyway to the 2 songs: Both are decent. Nothing outstanding, but they're good :D "Breathe in Water" is a grower. It took ages until I started to like it.
Yeah, sadly :( I believe Si tu l'avoues aka Crazy is close to make my coundown tho.
Breathe In Water is a grower for me too! I really love it now

Gravity wrote:I love Saviour and My Man!
Glad you like them, Gravity! :D

MrRager wrote:Breathe In Water is nice, the gentle and soft sound of it really suits her.

My Man is cool but really different! :o Is that the same album as Crazy? :lol:

Btw Did you see that A Rose In The Wind made my chart? lol
Glad you like Breathe In Water! :D
I think you had ever listened to My Man before, I recomended it to you in her general artist, maybe you forget it :wink: And yes, it's from the same album as Crazy. And I said it's the only entry from the album, so Crazy doesn't enter my countdown :cry: :lol:
I saw that! Great to see! :D
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Tue May 31, 2016 4:41 pm

14. Impossible / Psychomaniaque
Image
Another album track from her latest English album, Echoes. This one has been one of my fav from the album since my first listen. And hey, Silentdream, take a look, this is one of your fave, right? :D LISTEN HERE
13. On the Breathe of an Angel
Image
Another album track, this one is from her first album, Snow On The Sahara. I really love this one, it's so relaxing. And there's an Indonesian language part on this song and it never failed to give me goosebumps when I listen to it! LISTEN HERE
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby SilentDream » Tue May 31, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm so glad that "Psychomaniaque" made it into your countdown, I love that song so much :D

"On the Breath of an Angel" is kind of forgettable. To be honest, I've never cared too much about her first album, except for "La Neige au Sahara" and "Au nom de la lune".
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
User avatar
SilentDream
Manager
 
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014
Location: Austria

Postby thankfulforkelly » Tue May 31, 2016 7:14 pm

sorry Ive been rubbish at commenting so far! :lol: I like #18 tho (which I know cuz of the Album Cup :wink:) I'll check more out soon :wink:
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
User avatar
thankfulforkelly
Manager
 
Posts: 4371
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015

Postby Gravity » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:52 am

A Rose In The Wind grew on me a lot. I had it on repeat last night.
I never listened to Impossible. Gotta do it now.
User avatar
Gravity
Superstar
 
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Heartplace

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:19 pm

I'll update this tomorrow :oops: I'm so lazy now
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby MrRager » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:52 am

Sorry for not commenting on these 2 songs yet. I've been busy. I'll listen to them soon and get back to ya! :wink:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby MrRager » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:27 pm

It's annoying how these songs aren't on my Spotify :evil:

Impossible is nice, it's a bit strange but in a good way I think. Like it changes from the verses to the Chorus then the bridge is totally different too :lol: I like the "LOVE ME UP AND DOWWWWWWWWWNNN" bit (WHATEVER SHE IS SAYING?) :lol:

On The Breathe Of An Angel is nice and chilled. Great vocals, could be used as a movie soundtrack or something.

A Rose In The Wind is my favourite so far. I'm stanning hard for it :lol:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby HaskaWuga » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:30 pm

Thanks for the comments :D

SilentDream wrote:I'm so glad that "Psychomaniaque" made it into your countdown, I love that song so much :D

"On the Breath of an Angel" is kind of forgettable. To be honest, I've never cared too much about her first album, except for "La Neige au Sahara" and "Au nom de la lune".
Me too! 8-) :D

Yeah, her first album far from her best but it has some of her best tracks. For me, On The Breath Of An Angel is one of them!

thankfulforkelly wrote:sorry Ive been rubbish at commenting so far! :lol: I like #18 tho (which I know cuz of the Album Cup :wink:) I'll check more out soon :wink:
That's fine!! I'm not forcing you to always comment tho, but I'll be really happy if you do it. Do it when you got time :D Glad you like Saviour tho! Seems like most peoples don't like her on the album cup :lol:

Gravity wrote:A Rose In The Wind grew on me a lot. I had it on repeat last night.
I never listened to Impossible. Gotta do it now.
Yes! Glad you like A Rose In The Wind :D
I hope you'll like it!

MrRager wrote:Sorry for not commenting on these 2 songs yet. I've been busy. I'll listen to them soon and get back to ya! :wink:
That's alright :wink: Just comment when you get time :D

MrRager wrote:It's annoying how these songs aren't on my Spotify :evil:

Impossible is nice, it's a bit strange but in a good way I think. Like it changes from the verses to the Chorus then the bridge is totally different too :lol: I like the "LOVE ME UP AND DOWWWWWWWWWNNN" bit (WHATEVER SHE IS SAYING?) :lol:

On The Breathe Of An Angel is nice and chilled. Great vocals, could be used as a movie soundtrack or something.

A Rose In The Wind is my favourite so far. I'm stanning hard for it :lol:
Impossible is indeed strange tho :lol: But I love it! I think you mean "Lock me up and I'll walk away" but it does sound like "Love me up and down" tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think On The Breathe Of An Breathe was a soundtrack from a movie (or tv series) but I forget the title lol

I hope you'll find a new fav since we'll hit top 10 pretty soon :D

12 and 11 coming now
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:30 pm

12. Buy Me Happiness
Image
One of my fav tracks from her latest english album, Echoes. An uptempo. About this song, it's about a definition of "Hapiness" for Anggun, 'those' fancy things can't buy her happiness. Personally, I really love the lyrics! :D "All those fancy things, fail to make my heart sings. Can't buy me happiness LISTEN HERE
11. Undress Me
Image
A single from her 3rd album, Luminescence. Her most successful single in Italy from that album, even without Music Video. I really love this song! From those who like this song, y'all better help give this song 4 points in album cup :cry: #shamelesspromo LISTEN HERE
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Gravity » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Listening to Buy Me Happiness for the 1st time, it's really nice. My favorite from Echoes so far.
Undress Me is alright, but Luminescence has so many better songs. It'smy favorite Anggun album.
User avatar
Gravity
Superstar
 
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Heartplace

Postby SilentDream » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Both are decent songs, nothing overwhelming though. Im looking forward to your Top 10.
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
User avatar
SilentDream
Manager
 
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014
Location: Austria

Postby MrRager » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Ill check out Buy Me Happiness tomorrow! But Undress Me is gold and was one of my favourites from her greatest hits album. :D
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby Gravity » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:29 pm

When we are going to see the rest of your list? :)
User avatar
Gravity
Superstar
 
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Heartplace

Postby HaskaWuga » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:57 pm

Gravity wrote:When we are going to see the rest of your list? :)
Sorry for not updating this for a week :oops: I think I'll reveal 10 and 9 today! :D
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Thanks for commenting friends :D

Gravity wrote:Listening to Buy Me Happiness for the 1st time, it's really nice. My favorite from Echoes so far.
Undress Me is alright, but Luminescence has so many better songs. It'smy favorite Anggun album.
Thanks for listening!! There's actually one more Echoes song in this countdown, let me know if that one will top Buy Me Happiness or not :D Wow! You share the same fav! Luminescence is also my fav Anggun album :D

SilentDream wrote:Both are decent songs, nothing overwhelming though. Im looking forward to your Top 10.
Well, I hope you'll like the song from my top 10 a lot :P :D

MrRager wrote:Ill check out Buy Me Happiness tomorrow! But Undress Me is gold and was one of my favourites from her greatest hits album. :D
Yes I know you like Undress Me :D I hope you'll like Buy Me Happiness though!
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby HaskaWuga » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:13 pm

10. I'll Be Alright / Juste Avant Toi
Image
The lead single from Luminecence : Special Edition and was another top 30 hit for her in France. A great one, I really love it! The music video was shoot in Jakarta and Bali. The video is nothing outstanding but I like it :D LISTEN HERE
9. Blue Satelite
Image
My fav song from her soundtrack album, Open Your Heart. Actually, I never really into this song until this year. It's really good, it always bring good mood for me! Cacthy as hell and kind of different for her. LISTEN HERE
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Gravity » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:20 pm

I love I'll Be Alright! I was just listening to it today while shopping :D The french version is great too.
Blue Satellite is just amazing! My favorite from Open Hearts along with I Wanna Hurt You.
User avatar
Gravity
Superstar
 
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Heartplace

Postby HaskaWuga » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Gravity wrote:I love I'll Be Alright! I was just listening to it today while shopping :D The french version is great too.
Blue Satellite is just amazing! My favorite from Open Hearts along with I Wanna Hurt You.
Great! I never listened to the french version much tbh so I don't know I prefer the english or the french one..
It's my fav song from Open Your Heart too! :D Though I don't love I Wanna Hurt You too much, I would prefer the title track, Counting Down and The End Of The Story over it!

Anyway, the I'll Be Alright video is like 10 years old and I feel like she still look the same :o
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Return to Personal Charts