alestevens' Weekly Chart - Farewell

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby alestevens » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:35 am

Welcome to my weekly music chart. The formula is purely based on plays. For albums i counted the individual plays of each song. I've decided to scrap the first ever chart that used to be here in the OP because it wasn't based on plays, and it would definitely get in the way once i want to do my year-end chart!

IMPORTANT:

Sadly i'm no longer going to keep this updated. Thanks to everyone who followed it while it was active.

Click here for more details: viewtopic.php?p=6293706#p6293706" target="_blank

These were all the #1s on the Songs chart ever since it started:

-Chantaje (by Shakira ft. Maluma)
-Great Escape (by TINI)
-Got Me Started (by TINI)
-Hips Don't Lie (by Shakira & Wyclef Jean)
-La Bicicleta (by Carlos Vives & Shakira)
-Mangu (by Becky G)*
-Miraculous Ladybug (by Laura Marano)
-Perfect Illusion (by Lady Gaga)
-Side To Side (by Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj)

*Looks like the actual #1 that week was 24K Magic with a small lead, although i remember Mangu being it. I was tracking my plays on too many devices, and that particular week the results were too close for it to be fully accurate
Last edited by alestevens on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:11 am

Welcome to the Personal Charts section! :)

Not surprised to see Tini having several entries. From all those i like "Great Escape" the most, good pop track that could work very well as a single.

Also liking the entries by Taylor, Las Ketchup, Meghan and Adele :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40053
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby alestevens » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:49 am

Tansike wrote:Welcome to the Personal Charts section! :)

Not surprised to see Tini having several entries. From all those i like "Great Escape" the most, good pop track that could work very well as a single.

Also liking the entries by Taylor, Las Ketchup, Meghan and Adele :)
Thank you for the welcome and for visiting my chart too!. Yeah, as you can see there's not really much variety in my listening habits lol, and this was especially hard as i had to make a ranking of my favorite songs out of thin air.

I love "Great Escape" too. It's indeed the next single, Tini already recorded the music video a few weeks ago, and she also filmed a "Dance Video" like 2 days ago too.

Regarding the chart, for the next week i'm trying my best to track my plays, although i always end up forgetting to do it and then i have to try to remember what i played over the course of the day :lol:
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby MrRager » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:44 pm

I like the Taylor songs. I listened to the TINI album it was ok. I really liked My Stupid Heart and Still Standing. Shame they didn't make your chart!
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby alestevens » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:55 am

MrRager wrote:I like the Taylor songs. I listened to the TINI album it was ok. I really liked My Stupid Heart and Still Standing. Shame they didn't make your chart!
I like those two but i don't listen to them as much as other songs on the album. But "Si Tu Te Vas" (the Spanish version of "My Stupid Heart") seems very likely to make the chart next Sunday based on the 2 plays i gave it this week so far. That's how easy it is to make my chart :lol:
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby alestevens » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:39 am

Chart from June 6th to June 12th

Songs:

01. (YouTube) TINI - Great Escape (30)
02. (YouTube) Christina Grimmie - Titanium (14)
03. (YouTube) Maxi Trusso - Nothing At All (10)
04. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Blank Space (10)
05. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Long Live (9)
06. (YouTube) Celine Dion - All By Myself (7)
07. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Enchanted (7)
08. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (6)
09. (YouTube) Christina Grimmie - My Heart Will Go On (6)
10. (YouTube) Meghan Trainor - Me Too (5)
11. (YouTube) The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (4)
12. (YouTube) TINI - Losing The Love (4)
13. (YouTube) Britney Spears - Til It's Gone (3)
14. (YouTube) Carlos Vives & Shakira - La Bicicleta (3)
15. (YouTube) Guilherme Arantes - Cheia De Charme (3)
16. (YouTube) Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie - Just A Dream (3)
17. (YouTube) Karol Sevilla - Alas (from "Soy Luna") (3)
18. (YouTube) Sia & Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (3)
19. (YouTube) TINI - Confia En Mi (3)
20. (YouTube) TINI - Siempre Brillaras (Born To Shine) (3)
21. (YouTube) TINI - Si Tu Te Vas (My Stupid Heart) (3)

Bubbling Under:

Britney Spears - Everytime (2)
Christina Grimmie - Wrecking Ball (2)
David Guetta & Zara Larsson - This One's For You (2)
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (2)
Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (2)
Tata Golosa - Los Microfonos (2)
Taylor Swift - Last Kiss (2)
Taylor Swift & Civil Wars - Safe & Sound (2)
TINI - All You Gotta Do (2)
TINI - Lo Que Tu Alma Escribe (Handwritten) (2)

Albums:

01. TINI - TINI (Martina Stoessel) (44)
02. Taylor Swift - Speak Now (20)
03. Taylor Swift - 1989 (16)
04. Maxi Trusso - S.O.S. (10)
05. Céline Dion - Falling Into You (7)
Last edited by alestevens on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby MrRager » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:19 pm

04. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Blank Space (10)
07. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Enchanted (7)
08. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (6)
13. (YouTube) Britney Spears - Til It's Gone (3)
18. (YouTube) Sia & Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (3)

Great Taylor songs. Enchanted is one of my favourite ever songs from her.

Britney - Till It's Gone is a Guilty Pleasure of mine.

I like all those Grimmie songs, however I haven't heard the studio recordings, only her actual The Voice performances. They don't seem to be on my Spotify (Along with some of her other stuff) which sucks!! :(
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby alestevens » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:25 pm

MrRager wrote:04. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Blank Space (10)
07. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Enchanted (7)
08. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (6)
13. (YouTube) Britney Spears - Til It's Gone (3)
18. (YouTube) Sia & Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (3)

Great Taylor songs. Enchanted is one of my favourite ever songs from her.

Britney - Till It's Gone is a Guilty Pleasure of mine.

I like all those Grimmie songs, however I haven't heard the studio recordings, only her actual The Voice performances. They don't seem to be on my Spotify (Along with some of her other stuff) which sucks!! :(
Yeah, I've been feeling the whole 'Speak Now' album quite a bit this week, don't know why.

I love Til It's Gone. I didn't like it as much as other tracks upon first listen, but it's definitely the 'Britney Jean' track that had the most longevity for me!

And there aren't any studio versions of the Christina entries that i know of. I just listened to her Youtube covers and decided they deserved to chart too :cry:
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby HaskaWuga » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:52 am

Welcome to personal chart section :D

I love the Taylor songs and albums! Speak Now is my fav album by her! 1989 was good too but far from her best, I would rank it as my 4th fav by her anyway

I don't know those Tini songs but I've been want to check her album for weeks already. I should do that already! :D

Some great songs in the bubbling under too. Britney's Everytime is one of her best, really love it's video! I Kissed A Girl is definetily far from Katy's best but I like it
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby alestevens » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:Welcome to personal chart section :D

I love the Taylor songs and albums! Speak Now is my fav album by her! 1989 was good too but far from her best, I would rank it as my 4th fav by her anyway

I don't know those Tini songs but I've been want to check her album for weeks already. I should do that already! :D

Some great songs in the bubbling under too. Britney's Everytime is one of her best, really love it's video! I Kissed A Girl is definetily far from Katy's best but I like it
Thanks for posting here :D

Yeah, Speak Now is doing particularly well for me lately. I didn't like it at all at first but it's quite a grower. I still haven't decided if i prefer Speak Now or 1989, since i love them both for very different reasons!
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:26 am

Woah, really glad to hear the news about "Great Escape", definitely the perfect choice! So glad to see it being your #1 this week as well :D
The lead is quite impressive as well, good for her.

Christina :( I liked her back in the days when she was so popular on YouTube. I stopped following her during The Voice & afterwards though, so i'm not familiar with her original stuff. Very, very sad what happened. She was so likeable.

Also liking the entries by Taylor, Meghan, Britney, Céline and Sia this week. Can't get why they never released "Til It's Gone" as a single of "Britney Jean", it's perfect :o
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40053
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby alestevens » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Tansike wrote:Woah, really glad to hear the news about "Great Escape", definitely the perfect choice! So glad to see it being your #1 this week as well :D
The lead is quite impressive as well, good for her.

Christina :( I liked her back in the days when she was so popular on YouTube. I stopped following her during The Voice & afterwards though, so i'm not familiar with her original stuff. Very, very sad what happened. She was so likeable.

Also liking the entries by Taylor, Meghan, Britney, Céline and Sia this week. Can't get why they never released "Til It's Gone" as a single of "Britney Jean", it's perfect :o
I think Great Escape's lead on the next chart will be even larger. It already has more plays than last week and it's only Wednesday :lol:

I didn't know much of Christina until last week sadly. But her covers were amazing, so sad that she had to go that way :cry:

I guess they just didn't bother with "Britney Jean" anymore after Perfume, but i'll always be mad at how they cut that era short. There were definitely some tracks that could have done something in Europe or elsewhere, but they just didn't care anymore!
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby alestevens » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:30 am

Chart from June 13th to June 19th:

Songs:

01. (YouTube) TINI - Great Escape (47) // 2 weeks at #1
02. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Long Live (23)
03. (YouTube) TINI - Siempre Brillaras (Born To Shine) (14)
04. (YouTube) Meghan Trainor - Me Too (13)
05. (YouTube) TINI - Losing The Love (12)
06. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Enchanted (10)
07. (YouTube) TINI - Si Tu Te Vas (My Stupid Heart) (10)
08. (YouTube) Coldplay & Beyoncé - Hymn For The Weekend (7)
09. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Blank Space (7)
10. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix) (7)
11. (YouTube) TINI - Got Me Started (6)
12. (YouTube) Meghan Trainor - NO (6)
13. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (6)
14. (YouTube) The Weeknd - Cant Feel My Face (5)
15. (YouTube) TINI - Lo Que Tu Alma Escribe (Handwritten) (5)
16. (YouTube) Taylor Swift - Love Story (5)
17. (YouTube) TINI - Sigo Adelante (Still Standing) (5)
18. (YouTube) Calvin Harris & Rihanna - This Is What You Came For (5)

Bubbling Under:

TINI - All You Gotta Do (4)
Sia & Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (4)
Guilherme Arantes - Cheia De Charme (4)
TINI - Finders Keepers (4)
Taylor Swift - Picture To Burn (4)
Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar (4)

Albums:

01. TINI - TINI (Martina Stoessel) (113)
02. Taylor Swift - Speak Now (35)
03. Meghan Trainor - Thank You (24)
04. Taylor Swift - 1989 (17)
05. Taylor Swift - Fearless (14)
Last edited by alestevens on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby luckyONE » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:11 am

I've just seen this topic and wanted to welcome you to the PC section, I haven't been online that much lately to see your topic last week. :oops:

However, I really like your charts, especially the Taylor Swift songs (Shake It Off + Blank Space especially) and good to see This Is What You Came FOr. :)

From the album I like 1989 and Speak Now the most. :D
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7207
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby alestevens » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:12 am

luckyONE wrote:I've just seen this topic and wanted to welcome you to the PC section, I haven't been online that much lately to see your topic last week. :oops:

However, I really like your charts, especially the Taylor Swift songs (Shake It Off + Blank Space especially) and good to see This Is What You Came FOr. :)

From the album I like 1989 and Speak Now the most. :D
Thanks for posting!

"This Is What You Came For" made the chart mostly thanks to the music video. I like the track, but i didn't play it that much before the video!

And yeah, 1989 and Speak Now are some of my favorite albums ever. I really like them :D
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:24 am

alestevens wrote:I think Great Escape's lead on the next chart will be even larger. It already has more plays than last week and it's only Wednesday :lol:

I didn't know much of Christina until last week sadly. But her covers were amazing, so sad that she had to go that way :cry:

I guess they just didn't bother with "Britney Jean" anymore after Perfume, but i'll always be mad at how they cut that era short. There were definitely some tracks that could have done something in Europe or elsewhere, but they just didn't care anymore!
Wow, impressive! :o

Yeah her covers were amazing. I've finally downloaded her latest "Side A" EP and heard it once so far, and it's even better than expected...

I know, what a wasted era somehow. I love "Work Bitch", but i think "Til It's Gone" would have been a better lead track. And "It Should Be Easy" could have been a decent hit in Europe for sure... "Perfume" as the second single was a wrong choice, but i guess they were hoping for another Sia-written hit.

...

Glad to see Meghan's "Me Too" rising a few spots this week, and nice debut for "Hymn For The Weekend", which is one of my most favorite singles by Coldplay so far! Also good to see Tini still so successful of course :D

Also loving Taylor's slayage on the album charts. These three albums were sooo good (they still are actually). Can't wait to hear what she'll do next :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40053
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby alestevens » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:09 am

Tansike wrote:
alestevens wrote:I think Great Escape's lead on the next chart will be even larger. It already has more plays than last week and it's only Wednesday :lol:

I didn't know much of Christina until last week sadly. But her covers were amazing, so sad that she had to go that way :cry:

I guess they just didn't bother with "Britney Jean" anymore after Perfume, but i'll always be mad at how they cut that era short. There were definitely some tracks that could have done something in Europe or elsewhere, but they just didn't care anymore!
Wow, impressive! :o

Yeah her covers were amazing. I've finally downloaded her latest "Side A" EP and heard it once so far, and it's even better than expected...

I know, what a wasted era somehow. I love "Work Bitch", but i think "Til It's Gone" would have been a better lead track. And "It Should Be Easy" could have been a decent hit in Europe for sure... "Perfume" as the second single was a wrong choice, but i guess they were hoping for another Sia-written hit.

...

Glad to see Meghan's "Me Too" rising a few spots this week, and nice debut for "Hymn For The Weekend", which is one of my most favorite singles by Coldplay so far! Also good to see Tini still so successful of course :D

Also loving Taylor's slayage on the album charts. These three albums were sooo good (they still are actually). Can't wait to hear what she'll do next :)
I remember when It Should Be Easy was featured on some German TV show and i thought it was the next single, but then it just went nowhere. The era could have been a little bit better if they bothered to put some effort in it!

And yeah, "Me Too" is my second most played song this week so far. I used to really dislike it but it's growing on me big time. Thanks to it i kinda got into "NO" (again), "Mom" and "Champagne Problems" too, so "Thank You" could be the #2 album next week :D

And i'm totally obsessed with "Hymn For The Weekend". Hands down my favorite Coldplay and Beyoncé single ever, i love the relaxing vibe in her vocals there!
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby luckyONE » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:06 pm

alestevens wrote:I remember when It Should Be Easy was featured on some German TV show and i thought it was the next single, but then it just went nowhere. The era could have been a little bit better if they bothered to put some effort in it!
see, I'm a huuuuuge fan of Germany's Next Topmodel, and since that's the show you are talking about, I just had to make this post. :lol: I totally liked the intro, it really fits well. 8-)

I don't know if this video is available outside of Germany, tho..



starts at 1:47. 8-)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7207
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby alestevens » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:53 pm

luckyONE wrote:
alestevens wrote:I remember when It Should Be Easy was featured on some German TV show and i thought it was the next single, but then it just went nowhere. The era could have been a little bit better if they bothered to put some effort in it!
see, I'm a huuuuuge fan of Germany's Next Topmodel, and since that's the show you are talking about, I just had to make this post. :lol: I totally liked the intro, it really fits well. 8-)

I don't know if this video is available outside of Germany, tho..



starts at 1:47. 8-)
It's not available here, but i saw the video back in the day when i was a Britney stan. I was rooting for It Should Be Easy to be the 3rd single back then, but then the era just ended and we didn't get a 3rd single :-?
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby alestevens » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:19 am

Chart from June 20th to June 26th:

Songs:

01. (YouTube) TINI - Great Escape (103) // 3 weeks at #1
02. (YouTube) TINI - Got Me Started (18)
03. (YouTube) Coldplay & Beyoncé - Hymn For The Weekend (14)
04. (YouTube) Meghan Trainor - Me Too (12)
05. (YouTube) TINI - Siempre Brillaras (Born To Shine) (9)
06. (YouTube) Cher - Believe (7)
07. (YouTube) TINI - Finders Keepers (7)
08. (YouTube) Luciano Pereyra & TINI - Tu Dolor (Live) (7)
09. (YouTube) Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms (6)
10. (YouTube) Ritchie - Menina Veneno (6)
11. (YouTube) TINI - Si Tu Te Vas (My Stupid Heart) (5)
12. (YouTube) TINI - Confia En Mi (4)
13. (YouTube) TINI - En Mi Mundo (from "Violetta") (4)
14. (YouTube) TINI - Losing The Love (4)
15. (YouTube) TINI - Sigo Adelante (4)

Bubbling Under:

Taylor Swift - Blank Space (3)
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (3)
TINI & Jorge Blanco - Yo Te Amo A Ti (3)

Albums:

01. TINI - TINI (Martina Stoessel) (162)
02. Meghan Trainor - Thank You (14)
03. Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams (14)
04. Cher - Believe (7)
05. Luciano Pereyra - Tu Mano (7)
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:34 am

alestevens wrote:I remember when It Should Be Easy was featured on some German TV show and i thought it was the next single, but then it just went nowhere. The era could have been a little bit better if they bothered to put some effort in it!

And yeah, "Me Too" is my second most played song this week so far. I used to really dislike it but it's growing on me big time. Thanks to it i kinda got into "NO" (again), "Mom" and "Champagne Problems" too, so "Thank You" could be the #2 album next week :D

And i'm totally obsessed with "Hymn For The Weekend". Hands down my favorite Coldplay and Beyoncé single ever, i love the relaxing vibe in her vocals there!
Yeah i thought that it would be the 3rd single as well, at least in the german speaking countries :( Surprised you know it was featured on a german TV show :)
Let's hope they put more effort into the next era :D

"Me Too" is very catchy and a guilty pleasure, so i can see why it's getting so successful now. It gets stuck in your head quite fast. Glad to hear other tracks are growing (back) on you as well :)

Yes! "Hymn" seems a bit underrated for long time fans of the band but i think it's one of the best thing they've done as well :D

...

As for this week, i obviously still love the success for Tini & Meghan. Just spinned Tini's album again yesterday and i nearly forgot how good it actually is, especially the first half (so basically the 'real' debut album, not the soundtrack).
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40053
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Colbie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:41 am

Love Hymn For The Weekend and Me Too!
Haven't heard your #1 yet, will check it out later! ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6162
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby alestevens » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:32 am

Tansike wrote:Yeah i thought that it would be the 3rd single as well, at least in the german speaking countries :( Surprised you know it was featured on a german TV show :)
Let's hope they put more effort into the next era :D

"Me Too" is very catchy and a guilty pleasure, so i can see why it's getting so successful now. It gets stuck in your head quite fast. Glad to hear other tracks are growing (back) on you as well :)

Yes! "Hymn" seems a bit underrated for long time fans of the band but i think it's one of the best thing they've done as well :D

...

As for this week, i obviously still love the success for Tini & Meghan. Just spinned Tini's album again yesterday and i nearly forgot how good it actually is, especially the first half (so basically the 'real' debut album, not the soundtrack).
Yeah, Britney was actually my first favorite artist. The era being cut short after the second single was the last straw for me tho, i still love her but i don't follow her closely anymore!

I remember hating "Me Too" and thinking it was the worst thing Meghan could have ever released. But now it may even be one of my 2 favorite singles by her :lol:

And i really love Tini's album. I feel like i like it more with each listen. Even the tracks that i didn't like that much at first (like "Finders Keepers") are clicking with me now!

Colbie wrote:Love Hymn For The Weekend and Me Too!
Haven't heard your #1 yet, will check it out later! ;-)
Thanks for visiting my chart. If you want you can tell me how you feel about "Great Escape" later, i'd like to hear your opinion on it! :D
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby alestevens » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:21 am

Chart from June 27th to July 3rd:

Songs:

01. (YouTube) TINI - Great Escape (144)
02. (YouTube) TINI - Siempre Brillaras (Born To Shine) (18)
03. (YouTube) Lali - Soy (15)
04. (YouTube) TINI - Got Me Started (14)
05. (YouTube) TINI - Losing The Love (12)
06. (YouTube) TINI - Si Tu Te Vas (My Stupid Heart) (12)
07. (YouTube) TINI - Sigo Adelante (Still Standing) (11)
08. (YouTube) TINI - Finders Keepers (9)
09. (YouTube) Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (9)
10. (YouTube) TINI - Libre Soy (from "Frozen") (9)
11. (YouTube) Demi Lovato - Body Say (8)
12. (YouTube) TINI - En Mi Mundo (from "Violetta") (8)
13. (YouTube) Coldplay & Beyoncé - Hymn For The Weekend (7)
14. (YouTube) TINI - Te Creo (from "Violetta") (7)
15. (YouTube) Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms (6)

Bubbling Under:

Alejandro Sanz - Corazon Partio (5)
Meghan Trainor - Me Too (5)
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (5)
TINI & Jorge Blanco - Yo Te Amo A Ti (5)

Albums:

01. TINI - TINI (Martina Stoessel) (241)
02. Violetta - Violetta (18)
03. Lali - Soy (16)
04. Selena Gomez - Revival (14)
05. Soundtrack - Frozen (9)
User avatar
alestevens
Roadie
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014

Postby Tansike » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:34 am

alestevens wrote:Yeah, Britney was actually my first favorite artist. The era being cut short after the second single was the last straw for me tho, i still love her but i don't follow her closely anymore!

I remember hating "Me Too" and thinking it was the worst thing Meghan could have ever released. But now it may even be one of my 2 favorite singles by her :lol:

And i really love Tini's album. I feel like i like it more with each listen. Even the tracks that i didn't like that much at first (like "Finders Keepers") are clicking with me now!
Oh so i hope she can win you back with "Make Me" :)

Haha i think you're not the only one feeling that way with "Me Too". There were several people disliking it but now they're liking it. It's just too catchy i guess. Glad it's becoming another big hit for her - i was worried it would be her first single that flops :oops:

Funny you mentioned "Finders Keepers" cause i was listening to the first CD around an hour ago and kinda 'discovered' "Finders Keepers" (i never really paid that much attention to it somehow). Speaking about the album... looking at your charts you're not a big fan of "Handwritten"? It's one of my clear faves... :oops:

Glad "Great Escape" is smashing. The difference from its plays to the rest is incredible :o

Also, as a huge fan of "Kill Em With Kindness", i really love to see its Top10 appearance.
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40053
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Return to Personal Charts