Colbie's Weekly Top 5

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Colbie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Image

Welcome to my brandnew weekly personal chart sweeties!

Thanks to Tansike for giving me the idea of finaly making my own chart! ;-)
Not sure if im capable of being consistend, but i'll do my best to post my top 5 every week! ;-)

Here it goes:

WEEK 1 JUNE 15


1. Cartoon feat. Jüri Pootsmann - I Remember U
2. Blake Shelton - Saviors Shadow
3. Alvaro Soler - Sofia
4. Colbie Caillat - Bigger Love
5. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby MrRager » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Awesome Colbie! :D A top 5 is a good one. Short but sweet :wink:

I like no.4 and 5 but I don't know the rest.
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby Tansike » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:38 am

Yay, glad to see you decided to post a weekly chart :D

As for this week, i really like the entries by Alvaro Soler and Colbie Caillat. I'm really excited for Colbie's upcoming release, as i loved her last album which didn't deserve to underperform the way it did :cry:

Will listen to your #1 on the weekend as i've seen it's part of the FSC and i'm listening to these entries then :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40057
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Colbie » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:29 pm

MrRager wrote:Awesome Colbie! :D A top 5 is a good one. Short but sweet :wink:

I like no.4 and 5 but I don't know the rest.
Short and sweet just like myself lol :lol: :lol:

Glad you already know some songs darling! ;-)
Tansike wrote:Yay, glad to see you decided to post a weekly chart :D

As for this week, i really like the entries by Alvaro Soler and Colbie Caillat. I'm really excited for Colbie's upcoming release, as i loved her last album which didn't deserve to underperform the way it did :cry:

Will listen to your #1 on the weekend as i've seen it's part of the FSC and i'm listening to these entries then :)
Yeas, glad you like Alvaro! Can't get it out of my head!
And Bigger Love is one of my favs from the album, love her high register in this!
And your right, Gypsy Heart didnt deserve to underperform like that! ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:23 pm

I like Savior's Shadow, one of my fav from the album :D Have you hear the whole album Colbie?
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby heppolo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am

By the way, Jüri has a new song :D
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13500
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Colbie » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:04 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:I like Savior's Shadow, one of my fav from the album :D Have you hear the whole album Colbie?
Yeass! Savior's Shadow if definitely one of my favs from the album too! Also Bet You Still Think About Me ;-)

heppolo wrote:By the way, Jüri has a new song :D
I know! 8-) love the new one, will probably enter my chart next week ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Nostalgiee » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Nice for "Sofia" :oops:
User avatar
Nostalgiee
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011
Location: France

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:17 am

Colbie wrote:Yeas, glad you like Alvaro! Can't get it out of my head!
And Bigger Love is one of my favs from the album, love her high register in this!
And your right, Gypsy Heart didnt deserve to underperform like that! ;-)
It's really catchy. Did you like "El mismo sol" as well?
Glad to hear this! :D

Finally heard your #1 and it's pretty good, even better than Jüri's ESC entry. They should have went to ESC with that track :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40057
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Colbie » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:33 am

Nostalgiee wrote:Nice for "Sofia" :oops:
8-)

Tansike wrote:
Colbie wrote:Yeas, glad you like Alvaro! Can't get it out of my head!
And Bigger Love is one of my favs from the album, love her high register in this!
And your right, Gypsy Heart didnt deserve to underperform like that! ;-)
It's really catchy. Did you like "El mismo sol" as well?
Glad to hear this! :D

Finally heard your #1 and it's pretty good, even better than Jüri's ESC entry. They should have went to ESC with that track :)
Haha yeah, would be interesting to see if that one wouldve done better in the ESC!
And ofcourse i know El Mismo Sol! ;-)

New top 5 coming this evening! ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Colbie » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Week 2 June 22

Blake Shelton takes the lead with his beautiful Savior's Shadow!
Three new tracks in my top 5!



1. Blake Shelton - Savior's Shadow (2) ^
2. Laura Mvula - Overcome
3. Michael Kiwanuka - Black Man In A White World
4. Jüri Pootsmann - Nii Või Naa
5. Alvaro Soler - Sofia (2) ˅
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby HaskaWuga » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Savior's Shadow is again the only song I know :( Great to see it at number one! The gospel & christian feels remind me of some of Carrie Underwood songs. That's a good thing. We need more songs like that nowadays :wink:
eas•y /ēzē/
User avatar
HaskaWuga
Manager
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014
Location: Indonesia

Postby Colbie » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:19 pm

^ Like "jesus take the wheel" !!
And yeas we do need more songs like that!
You should check out the rest too if your interested! ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby heppolo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:15 pm

2. Laura Mvula - Overcome
4. Jüri Pootsmann - Nii Või Naa
Happy that Juri keeps going 8-)
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13500
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby prz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:07 am

This "I Remember Yoy" id quite ok IMO.
Wow @ J. Cash :-o
prz
Groupie
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007
Location: Usually Poland

Postby KokoCollino » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Yaaaas Colbie your chart looks so good Colbie yaaaas. (And kudos to Tansike ;) )

That "Sofia" song is really cool, it makes for a good mood!

Your #1 of the first week is catchy and a funny music video :lol:
I'll find my way home
User avatar
KokoCollino
Manager
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015

Postby Colbie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:45 pm

prz wrote:This "I Remember Yoy" id quite ok IMO.
Wow @ J. Cash :-o
Glad you like these hun!
And yeas, i love Johnny Cash! ;-)

KokoCollino wrote:Yaaaas Colbie your chart looks so good Colbie yaaaas. (And kudos to Tansike ;) )

That "Sofia" song is really cool, it makes for a good mood!

Your #1 of the first week is catchy and a funny music video :lol:
Thank you sweetie!! ;-)
Glad you like my first one, and Sofia!
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:59 am

Nice to see "Sofia" still on the Top5. Don't know the others unfortunately, so i'll check them out :wink:
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40057
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Colbie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Tansike wrote:Nice to see "Sofia" still on the Top5. Don't know the others unfortunately, so i'll check them out :wink:
Thanks, hope you like them! ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Colbie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Week 3 June 29

The third one today! ;-)
Blake Shelton makes a leap as Laura Mvula takes over my #1 spot!
New is Justin Youngs "Three Weeks From Tomorrow".
Added the video's, so it's easier to listen ;-)



1. Laura Mvula - Overcome (2) ^
Video2. Jüri Pootsmann - Nii Või Naa (2) ^
Video3. Justin Young - Three Weeks From Tomorrow
Video4. Blake Shelton - Savior's Shadow (3) ˅
Video5. Michael Kiwanuka - Black Man In A White World (2) ˅
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Tansike » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 am

Just checked your new number one out and it's really good. I've watched the official music video which was cool too.

Also watched the link you posted for Justin and liked it as well. He's Colbie's bf, isn't he? :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40057
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby MrRager » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:47 am

I checked out the no.1 and it's good! :wink:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby Colbie » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:49 am

Tansike wrote:Just checked your new number one out and it's really good. I've watched the official music video which was cool too.

Also watched the link you posted for Justin and liked it as well. He's Colbie's bf, isn't he? :)
yup, he's her fiancé! ;-)
Love his high register, and how smooth it is! ;-)
Glad you like Overcome as well!

MrRager wrote:I checked out the no.1 and it's good! :wink:
Glad you like it sweetie! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!
Not sure if im able to post my top five today, if im not able than you can expect it tomorrow! ;-)
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Airwrecka » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Yay, nice to see you have a chart here, Colbie. :D

I don't know anything though. :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Colbie » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:29 pm

Week 4 July 7

Fourth week! ;-)
Laura Mvula stays on top!
Rihanna makes her first appearance in my chart with the gorgeous Sledgehammer!
It's the only new track this week.



1. Laura Mvula - Overcome (3) ^
2. Rihanna Sledgehammer Video
3. Blake Shelton - Savior's Shadow (4) ^6 Video
4. Justin Young - Three Weeks From Tomorrow (2) ˅ Video
5. Michael Kiwanuka - Black Man In A White World (3) -Video
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6163
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Return to Personal Charts