Charlie's Hot 75 | It's back/updated layout March 23

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby cdschart » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:46 am

My singles chart is coming back on October 14th (still trying to load everything into excel) but for now enjoy the latest certified albums.

GOLD (500+ plays)
FOR ALL WE KNOW - Nao

BEST OF THE REST (100+ plays)
*only active gainers listed*
THE ALTAR - Banks
CALIFORNICATION - Red Hot Chili Peppers
GLORY - Britney Spears
ENDLESS - Frank Ocean
HALYCON - Ellie Goulding
cdschart
Personal Assistant

Postby Tansike » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:06 am

^ Can't wait for the singles chart :D

Nice certifications for Banks (already now :o ), Britney and Ellie :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby cdschart » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:17 am

Working on the debut of my singles chart as I'm unfortunately still behind. Hoping everything will be up to date in a few weeks. But for now here's a recap of my No. 1s this year as I go back to look at everything I've played since I lost track some time in March. Thankfully Last.fm exists of my chart would be long gone by now :lol:

Some of the results surprised me...but anyway here we go

CHARLIE'S NO. 1S SINCE MARCH 2016

01. "Work" - Rihanna feat. Drake
No. 1 Run: March 10 (1 week)

Notes: This result definitely surprised me. I've always liked Rihanna's tunes but the fact that this, her 'proper' comeback song only managed one week at the top is quite shocking. In fact, it's the only No. 1 peaking Rihanna song to manage less than two weeks. But looking back, this probably shouldn't have gotten any weeks at the top. A good dance song but honestly a little generic and most definitely the weakest of all the tracks in this list. :oops:

*Rihanna's eighth No. 1 and Drake's third No. 1*

02. "The Less I Know the Better" - Tame Impala
No. 1 Run: March 17 - May 12 (9 consecutive weeks)

Notes: I liked Tame Impala's 'Currents' when I first heard it back in late summer 2015 but it wasn't until the release of "The Less I Know the Better" as a single that I finally became immersed in the entire album. After a slow start in late 2015, this track unexpectedly rose 15-1 (re-writing the record for largest jump to No. 1) to dethrone Rihanna's "Work" and ultimately topped my singles chart for 9 consecutive weeks. While that's not the most total weeks at No. 1 in my chart's history, it did set the record for the longest consecutive running No. 1. It is the third longest runner overall, passing "Don't You Worry Child".

*Tame Impala's first No. 1*

03. "This Is What You Came For" - Calvin Harris and Rihanna
No. 1 Run: May 19 (1 week)

Notes: Following in the footsteps of "We Found Love" and "Where Have You Been", "This Is What You Came For" easily topped my singles chart. But unlike its predecessors, it only managed a single frame as my most listened to track. Even though it's a bit basic and even a little cheesy, this track shines as being one of the year's best floor fillers and still feels full of life with every listen. It's also Taylor's first and most likely only No. 1 but moving on... :lol:

*Rihanna's ninth No. 1 and Calvin Harris' seventh (sixth without writing credits) No. 1*

04. "Cheap Thrills" - Sia feat. Sean Paul
No. 1 Run: May 26 - June 2 (2 consecutive weeks)

Notes: When I first heard the premiere of this on Beats 1 back in December 2015 I thought to myself "if this isn't a hit for Sia nothing will be". It managed to bubble on my chart but got swept under the rug with all of the excitement and new music in January and February until it got a Sean-A-Paul remix, which (in my opinion) took the song from great to excellent. It topped for two straight weeks, predating its rise to No. 1 where I am by a few months. Ultimately it's one of the most deserving tracks of the year.

*Sia's third (second without writing credits) No. 1 and Sean Paul's first No. 1*

05. "In Common" - Alicia Keys
No. 1 Run: June 9 - June 23 (3 consecutive weeks)

Notes: Another track I first heard on Beats 1, "In Common" really took me by surprise. Listening to Alicia's interview with Zane Lowe, I was definitely excited to hear her new material but had no idea she would go on to deliver one of 2016's best and most underrated singles just a few minutes later. Despite being a massive failure for Alicia "In Common" became her best highest charting single on my countdown, tallying three weeks at No. 1 during early Summer. And even though this track's failure to do damage worldwide was disappointing, it wasn't the most shocking blunder of the year. That distinction might just go to its successor...

*Alicia Keys' first No. 1*

06. "Into You" - Ariana Grande
No. 1 Run: June 30, July 14 - August 4 (5 weeks)

Notes: Ok look. Ariana Grande has never been one of my favorites. Yes she's had some decent pop songs, yes she's had one great pop song ("Love Me Harder"), yes she's had an underserved No. 1 on my chart before and yes she did (arguably) give way for The Weeknd's mainstream career but other than that she's been just average. Until she released "Into You", a complete 180 from pretty much anything she's ever done. A great Summer disco-inspired track, "Into You" had all the markings of a smash hit. Unfortunately it fell victim to Ariana's weakening status at radio and collapsed under poorly structured promotion tactics. Nevertheless, it managed to top my chart for a whopping five weeks across the summer and looks to close as her most successful single ever.

*Ariana Grande's second No. 1*

07. "Acquainted" - The Weeknd
No. 1 Run: July 7 (1 week)

Notes: After the No. 1 showings for "The Hills", "Can't Feel My Face" and "In the Night" on my chart, there was no doubt another single from The Weeknd's 'Beauty Behind the Madness' would enter the top 10. But when "Acquainted" was announced as the fifth single from the era I was pleasantly surprised: it had always been one of my favorites from the album. After a slow and gradual climb, "Acquainted" went on to top my chart for a single week (in the middle of the No. 1 run for "Into You"). In fact it didn't reach the pinnacle of the chart until its 23rd week, completing one of the longest journeys to No. 1 in my chart's history. It also took substantially longer than its predecessors: "The Hills" shot to No. 1 in week 3, "Can't Feel My Face" took 15 weeks and "In the Night" took 18 weeks**. Furthermore, the track's ascent to No. 1 made 'BBTM' the first album to produce four chart topping hits -- it previously tied Lady Gaga's 'ARTPOP' and Maroon 5's 'Overexposed', both of which produced three consecutive No. 1s and two additional top 10s (each).

**It should be noted that "In the Night" initially peaked at No. 69 and charted for seven weeks as an album cut. Thus, "In the Night" took 11 weeks to peak at No. 1 upon re-entry.

*The Weeknd's fourth No. 1*

08. "Crash" - Usher
No. 1 Run: JAugust 11 - August 18 (2 consecutive weeks)

Notes: Usher has been behind some of the greatest (most successful) R&B/pop crossover songs of all time, but since his fall from stardom in during 2012-2013 I haven't expected much from him. In the past few years he's had a bunch of bloated misfires such as "I Don't Mind" (painfully annoying), "Good Kisser" (somewhat unpleasing), and "She Came to Give It to You" (a hot mess). When he returned with "No Limit" earlier this year I was ready to completely mark him out until I heard "Crash", which would ultimately go on to become one of my favorites of his. Despite being unsuccessful at radio, "Crash" topped my chart for two straight weeks in late Summer.

*Usher's first No. 1*

09. "Heathens" - Twenty One Pilots
No. 1 Run: August 25 - September 15 (4 consecutive weeks)

Notes: Similar to the situation with Tame Impala, Twenty One Pilots' "Blurryface" was an album I enjoyed upon first listen in 2015. However, it wasn't until the sudden release of "Heathens" (and of course the radio success of "Stressed Out") that I became more interested in the group. From the time I first heard it, I knew this song would have a lasting impact on my chart and I was right; it commanded the list for three weeks following the drops endured by "Into You" and "Crash". It followed the No. 3 peaking "Stressed Out" and was climbing in the top 10 alongside "Ride".

*Twenty One Pilots' first No. 1*

10. "Perfect Illusion" - Lady Gaga
No. 1 Run: September 22 - September 29, October 13 - October 27 (5 weeks)

Notes: The least surprising of all of these No. 1s, Lady Gaga's "Perfect Illusion" flew to No. 1 after a full week of availability. Although slightly disappointing at first, "Perfect Illusion" quickly became a favorite of mine among Lady Gaga's singles discography, perfectly embodying the term 'grower'. The track marked the singer's fourth visit to the top, following "Applause", "Do What U Want" and "Venus" which ruled for a combined 18 consecutive weeks in 2013 -- but that's another story altogether. "Perfect Illusion" ultimately held the top slot for 5 non-consecutive weeks, departing the penthouse both times to the same track...

*Lady Gaga's fourth No. 1 (Mark Ronson's second No. 1 and Kevin Parker of Tame Impala's second No. 1)*

11. "Starboy" - The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
No. 1 Run: October 6, November 3 (2 weeks so far)

Notes: Given the momentum of his last album, I was expecting the return of The Weeknd to be astronomical on my chart; after all, "The Hills" holds the joint record for most weeks at No. 1. Although not as instantly captivating as "The Hills", "Starboy" proved to be more than just a one off comeback. Mixing elements of R&B with Daft Punk's slick electronic groove, the track showed staying power and has spent two nonconsecutive weeks in the top slot. Gaining the spot in its first full week of availability (and second week overall), the track slid back only to recapture the pinnacle from the song it initially replaced ("Perfect Illusion").

*The Weeknd's fifth No. 1 single; CURRENTLY RUNNING*
Last edited by cdschart on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
cdschart
Personal Assistant

Postby phoenix98 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:40 pm

It's awesome to get a glimpse at your singles chart, and I really love your write-ups here! Well...I may not always agree with the content :lol: but they're undoubtedly well-written and an interesting read!

cdschart wrote:01. "Work" - Rihanna feat. Drake
Aw, none of this "probably shouldn't have gotten any weeks" talk - it's a TOTALLY deserving No. 1, and I'm glad that you were into it (even if only briefly) ;) Generic, sure, but it's a delicious slice of INCREDIBLY infectious reggae-pop, which Rihanna does like no one else. This was such a refreshing return to form for her after last year's underwhelming experimental offerings. I think this has one of the most instant hooks of 2016, and it'll surely end up as one of my Top 10 biggest hits of the year.

cdschart wrote:02. "The Less I Know the Better" - Tame Impala
This is your only No. 1 that I'd never heard before - and on first listen, it's not bad! It certainly stands apart from everything else on the list.

cdschart wrote:03. "This Is What You Came For" - Calvin Harris and Rihanna
**Sigh** The Tay shade is so distracting that I'm struggling to compose myself enough to leave a proper response to this one...

**Deep breaths**

I do like this (No. 5 on my chart, Gold-certified), but I feel like...not only is it basic (as you said), it also lacks the earworm hook that "Work" or "We Found Love" have...at least for me, anyway. Basically: I like it, don't love it.

cdschart wrote:04. "Cheap Thrills" - Sia feat. Sean Paul
Sweet - another shared chart-topper! It was satisfying to see Sia finally achieve such massive success with her own single, after helping so many other artists score smashes as a writer. What was her other No. 1 (as a performer) here?

cdschart wrote:05. "In Common" - Alicia Keys
Similar to TIWYCF, I like this one, but never got MASSIVELY into it. It was definitely a shame to see it flop so hard on official charts, since I much prefer it to some of her previous hits.

cdschart wrote:06. "Into You" - Ariana Grande
I've been pretty obsessed with Ari ever since she dropped "The Way", and Yours Truly remains my favorite album of hers...but I'm glad that we can at least agree that this particular song of hers is EPIC! Like "Work", this has been another of my biggest personal chart hits of 2016. I'm surprised to see you call it a complete 180 for her, though, since I'd lump it in with "Break Free" and especially "One Last Time" - but I definitely don't have the most sophisticated/trained ears, so there could be some noteworthy distinctions that I don't recognize.

cdschart wrote:07. "Crash" - Usher
Yet another shared No. 1! Although I don't mind "I Don't Mind", this was Usher's first-ever chart-topper for me too, and his last single to even come close was "OMG."

cdschart wrote:08. "Heathens" - Twenty One Pilots
Twenty One Pilots don't do much for me, but I'm certainly impressed by how they've absolutely exploded this year. Kudos to them, for sure.

cdschart wrote:09. "Perfect Illusion" - Lady Gaga
I'd call this one a "grower" too, but sadly it never grew on me enough to reach the top (No. 4, Gold-certified.) I'm still sorting through my feelings about Joanne and this whole shift in sound for Gaga. I definitely don't hate it, and I respect her choice to step outside the box, but I'll miss the sublime dance-pop offerings that made me fall in love with her in the first place. Looks like the ARTPOP era was pretty massive here, eh? DWUW is such a jam - definitely the standout of that album for me.

cdschart wrote:10. "Starboy" - The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
Speaking of shifts in sound, I much prefer the likes of "Can't Feel My Face" and "In The Night" to this or "False Alarm"...but I get that it was probably the right call for him to move away from that HEAVILY-MJ-inspired sound for his next album. I'm still impressed by how massive "The Hills" became, since it didn't strike me as radio-friendly/mass appeal at all.

Solid selection overall, Charlie, and I'm really glad you found the time to share it! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:23 am

01. "Work" - Rihanna feat. Drake
I really disliked this at first and thought it was a very weak lead single. While it grew on me in the meantime, i still think it's one of her weakest singles ever, so i'm not that unhappy to read it's her number one song with the least amount of weeks at the top on your charts.

03. "This Is What You Came For" - Calvin Harris and Rihanna
Kinda similar to "Work", i never got the hype around this. It's still a nice bop though.

04. "Cheap Thrills" - Sia feat. Sean Paul
Great tune! Definitely a highlight of 2016 for me as well, and a deserved big smash for Sia.

05. "In Common" - Alicia Keys
The highlight of a weak album by Alicia. No idea why this flopped :(

06. "Into You" - Ariana Grande
Fantastic tune! The beat, the chorus, the voice, the video... everything was on point on "Into You". Another underrated hit somehow, i really thought this would be a huge hit for her. One of the best songs of 2016 IMO, very glad to hear this was such a hit for you as well :D

08. "Heathens" - Twenty One Pilots
Great song. It's better than "Stressed Out" or "Ride" for me however it's not their best track. Can't wait to hear what they will bring next, they seem very promising.

09. "Perfect Illusion" - Lady Gaga
Wow, five weeks at #1 seems so unexpected for "Perfect Illusion". It's not one of her best singles for sure, and also not one of the highlights on "Joanne" for me, but i really enjoy it and played it to death when it came out. Glad you're enjoying it that much :)

10. "Starboy" - The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
Great return from him, "Starboy" could be one of the best albums of the year. What do you think about "False Alarm"? I think that one is even better...

Fantastic list, so many great songs :o :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby cdschart » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:57 am

phoenix98 wrote:It's awesome to get a glimpse at your singles chart, and I really love your write-ups here! Well...I may not always agree with the content :lol: but they're undoubtedly well-written and an interesting read!
Thanks for the feedback and I'll try to keep the Taylor slander to a limit

phoenix98 wrote:Aw, none of this "probably shouldn't have gotten any weeks" talk - it's a TOTALLY deserving No. 1, and I'm glad that you were into it (even if only briefly) ;) Generic, sure, but it's a delicious slice of INCREDIBLY infectious reggae-pop, which Rihanna does like no one else. This was such a refreshing return to form for her after last year's underwhelming experimental offerings. I think this has one of the most instant hooks of 2016, and it'll surely end up as one of my Top 10 biggest hits of the year.
I actually really enjoyed her 2015 experiments although I do agree that Work was a nice return to form for her. Now that the year is over, however, I stand by comments that it's my worst #1 of 2016

phoenix98 wrote:Sweet - another shared chart-topper! It was satisfying to see Sia finally achieve such massive success with her own single, after helping so many other artists score smashes as a writer. What was her other No. 1 (as a performer) here?
I definitely agree it was way overdue. She hit #1 with Titanium back in 2012.

phoenix98 wrote:It was definitely a shame to see it flop so hard on official charts, since I much prefer it to some of her previous hits.
It definitely got horrible treatment from radio which was unexpected since it a) sounds like a higher quality version of something pop radio would play and b) Alicia has always been a huge radio staple.

phoenix98 wrote:I'm surprised to see you call it a complete 180 for her, though, since I'd lump it in with "Break Free" and especially "One Last Time" - but I definitely don't have the most sophisticated/trained ears, so there could be some noteworthy distinctions that I don't recognize.
I only meant that it has a sort of disco vibe to it which I don't really see in her other work. She also did a great job on the bridge, an area she's been lacking in with other bangers like Break Free and One Last Time.

phoenix98 wrote:Yet another shared No. 1! Although I don't mind "I Don't Mind", this was Usher's first-ever chart-topper for me too, and his last single to even come close was "OMG."
I may have gone a bit overboard there I just think of I Don't Mind as kind of a sell-out moment to get some airplay (kind of like No Limit this year).

phoenix98 wrote:Twenty One Pilots don't do much for me, but I'm certainly impressed by how they've absolutely exploded this year. Kudos to them, for sure.
Their brand of music is definitely a bit weird and I had trouble seeing the potential at first as well. Heathens is far and away my favorite by them to date.

phoenix98 wrote:I'd call this one a "grower" too, but sadly it never grew on me enough to reach the top (No. 4, Gold-certified.) I'm still sorting through my feelings about Joanne and this whole shift in sound for Gaga. I definitely don't hate it, and I respect her choice to step outside the box, but I'll miss the sublime dance-pop offerings that made me fall in love with her in the first place. Looks like the ARTPOP era was pretty massive here, eh? DWUW is such a jam - definitely the standout of that album for me.
This, like TIWYCF, is one of the few 2016 tracks that I think I love the more I play. It's definitely not a normal pop song though so I can see why most people wrote it off.

Yeah it was. Although the album overall has aged poorly imo, I still like the singles; Applause was No. 1for 11 weeks, DWUW for six and Venus for one.

phoenix98 wrote:Solid selection overall, Charlie, and I'm really glad you found the time to share it! :D
Thanks for stopping by.
cdschart
Personal Assistant

Postby cdschart » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:06 am

Tansike wrote:I really disliked this at first and thought it was a very weak lead single. While it grew on me in the meantime, i still think it's one of her weakest singles ever, so i'm not that unhappy to read it's her number one song with the least amount of weeks at the top on your charts.
Although I liked it from the start, I agree. Looking back it's one of her weakest leads. Especially since she had a streak of really good ones (Russian Roulette, Only Girl, WFL, Diamonds and even FFS).

Tansike wrote:Kinda similar to "Work", i never got the hype around this. It's still a nice bop though.
It's a bit simple but very effective imo

Tansike wrote:Great tune! Definitely a highlight of 2016 for me as well, and a deserved big smash for Sia.
Agreed

Tansike wrote:The highlight of a weak album by Alicia. No idea why this flopped :(
The album is actually not too bad although it takes some time to get into. In Common flopping was one of the biggest surprises of the year :(

Tansike wrote:Fantastic tune! The beat, the chorus, the voice, the video... everything was on point on "Into You". Another underrated hit somehow, i really thought this would be a huge hit for her. One of the best songs of 2016 IMO, very glad to hear this was such a hit for you as well :D
It took her a while but she finally found her footing. I just hope the lack of chart success doesn't mean we'll get more tracks like Focus or Side to Side.

08. "Heathens" - Twenty One Pilots
Great song. It's better than "Stressed Out" or "Ride" for me however it's not their best track. Can't wait to hear what they will bring next, they seem very promising.

Tansike wrote:Wow, five weeks at #1 seems so unexpected for "Perfect Illusion". It's not one of her best singles for sure, and also not one of the highlights on "Joanne" for me, but i really enjoy it and played it to death when it came out. Glad you're enjoying it that much :)
I think it's one of the best things she's ever released. It's only a few months old but has 'aged' very well imo

Tansike wrote:Great return from him, "Starboy" could be one of the best albums of the year. What do you think about "False Alarm"? I think that one is even better...
Months later and I still don't know how I feel about False Alarm :-? I think I Feel It Coming and Party Monster are better than both Starboy and False Alarm but other than that it's a bit difficult. False Alarm definitely had the worst run on my chart of the four though mostly cuz I never hear it except when I listen to the album.

Tansike wrote:Fantastic list, so many great songs :o :D
Thanks for the comments :)
cdschart
Personal Assistant

Postby cdschart » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:07 am

Singles chart is coming on January 29. I'm retiring the album's chart for now though :P
cdschart
Personal Assistant

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:57 am

cdschart wrote:Singles chart is coming on January 29. I'm retiring the album's chart for now though :P
Great! :)
exciting 8-) 8-)
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby cdschart » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Charlie's Hot 75 - February 2, 2017
So slight delay but the chart is active! This is the current week's chart but there will be a new update this weekend. As always the chart week is Saturday - Friday. If you have questions about the rules you can check the first post thanks for visiting btw. :) This week I'm only doing visuals for the top 5. Next week I might do more.

Chart Notes
Ed Sheeran continues his No. 1 run with "Shape of You", which rebounds in chart after losing traction last week. The track, despite only being in its fourth week, has already made chart history; it set the record for biggest jump to No. 1 when it moved 28-1 three weeks ago. The previous record holder was Adele's "Hello" (22-1).

The Weeknd's "I Feel It Coming" is even at its peak of No. 2, despite showing signs of hitting the top slot early in the week. If the track, Abel's 10th top 10, doesn't reach No. 1 it would be his first top 5 entry to miss the summit. He's already notched five No. 1s, including four from Beauty Behind the Madness alone.

The 1975 continues to hold with former No. 1 "Somebody Else" (3-3). Currently in its 36th chart week, the track set the record for longest climb to No. 1 after it took 30 weeks to summit. Despite no longer being No. 1, "Else" is holding fairly sturdy racking up a 12th week in the top 10 overall.

Shakira's "Chantaje" and Alessia Cara's "Scars to Your Beautiful" remain unchanged in position (holding at No. 4 and No. 5 respectively). The former --- the first ever foreign language No. 1 -- clocks a 12th week in the top 5 and continues to show staying power. The latter continues to be the top 10's most steady entry; it has remained nearly even in points for five weeks in a row.

Tove Lo's "True Disaster" marks the first song with any real action this week, pushing 10-6 to a new peak. As noted in the graphic below, this marks Tove's best rank in over a year and half. She was last higher with "Talking Body" in July 2015.

Clean Bandit's "Rockabye" is even at No. 7 for a second week, while Adele's "Water Under the Bridge" is up 13-8 to a new peak. In a shock finish that grants Adele her first top 10 week since April 2016 (with "Hello"), "Water Under the Bridge" leapfrogged over the likes of Rihanna, LP and MØ all of whom were leading Adele's disco-influenced track. Consequently, LP's "Lost On You" is up 18-9 which is also a new peak.

Rounding out the top 10, MØ's "Drum" slides 6-10 after a short lived rebound last week. Dismissed by the general public and radio alike, "Drum" became a surprise hit on my chart and has spent 15 weeks in the top 10.

Position Gainer: Hot Thoughts - Spoon (+14)
Percentage Gainer: Lost On You - LP
Biggest Faller: LUV - Tory Lanez (-19)
Top Debut: Anymore - Goldfrapp (No. 55)
Chart Sitter: This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna (40 weeks)
Pick Hit: Heartbreaks - Terror Jr

Kind of stole Paul's layout for this part sorry bout that :-? Bold in the left column indicates notable increase in points/gains

RANK / LW / 2W / PK / WKs | Song - Artist

01 01 01 01 04 | Shape of You - Ed Sheeran *(third week at No. 1)*
02 02 03 02 11 | I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
03 03 02 01 36 | Somebody Else - The 1975 (No. 1 for 4 weeks)
04 04 04 01 14 | Chantaje - Shakira feat. Maluma (No. 1 for 5 weeks)
05 05 05 03 29 | Scars to Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara
06 10 13 06 15 | True Disaster - Tove Lo
07 07 06 04 15 | Rockabye - Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
08 13 14 08 21 | Water Under the Bridge - Adele
09 18 20 09 12 | Lost On You - LP
10 06 07 03 17 | Drum - MØ
11 12 15 11 23 | Love On the Brain - Rihanna
12 09 08 01 21 | Perfect Illusion - Lady Gaga (No. 1 for 5 weeks)
13 08 10 08 11 | Black Beatles - Rae Sremmurd feat. Gucci Mane
14 11 09 01 19 | Starboy - The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk (No. 1 for 3 weeks)
15 15 17 15 23 | Sexual - NEIKED feat. Dyo
16 14 12 05 17 | 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
17 16 11 09 24 | Side to Side - Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj
18 19 21 18 13 | Versace On the Floor - Bruno Mars
19 24 27 19 11 | Touch - Little Mix
20 17 18 17 20 | CRZY - Kehlani
21 20 16 07 18 | Body Moves - DNCE
22 26 28 22 13 | How Far I'll Go - Alessia Cara
23 27 30 23 12 | Find Me - Sigma feat. Birdy
24 29 33 24 15 | Human - Rag'n'Bone Man
25 22 19 04 25 | Kids - OneRepublic
26 30 59 07 17 | Million Reasons - Lady Gaga
27 23 22 03 21 | The Greatest - Sia feat. Kendrick Lamar
28 28 29 28 14 | Be As You Are - Mike Posner
29 31 37 07 21 | All Night - Beyoncé
30 21 24 21 08 | I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Zayn & Taylor Swift
31 25 23 06 19 | Hurts - Emeli Sandé
32 35 35 32 13 | In My Mind- Maty Noyes
33 37 38 33 10 | Chunky - Bruno Mars
34 40 40 34 10 | On Hold - The xx
35 49 ---- 35 02 | Hot Thoughts - Spoon
36 34 32 01 33 | Heathens - Twenty One Pilots (No. 1 for 4 weeks)
37 33 25 10 25 | Let Me Love You - DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber
38 38 39 38 11 | Company - Tinashe
39 42 44 39 11 | Love On the Weekend - John Mayer
40 32 26 22 14 | Blended Family (What You Do For Love) - Alicia Keys feat. A$AP Rocky
41 36 31 04 29 | You Don't Know Love - Olly Murs
42 43 45 42 12 | Woke the F*** Up - Jon Bellion
43 39 34 01 40 | This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna (No. 1 for 1 week)
44 44 46 44 09 | Alone - Alan Walker
45 45 47 45 11 | Party Monster - The Weeknd
46 46 51 46 07 | You Don't Know Me - Jax Jones feat. Raye
47 48 48 47 09 | Breathing Underwater - Emeli Sandé
48 41 42 41 10 | Redbone - Childish Gambino
49 51 52 49 07 | That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
50 56 ---- 50 02 | High For Hours - J. Cole
51 52 57 51 07 | September Song - JP Cooper
52 55 65 52 13 | Seventeen - Alessia Cara
53 57 72 53 03 | Heartbreaks - Terror Jr
54 54 56 54 05 | Everyday - Ariana Grande feat. Future
55 NE --- 55 01 |Anymore - Goldfrapp
56 63 70 06 24 |Move Your Body - Sia
57 62 64 57 05 | I Know a Place - MUNA
58 50 41 01 38 | Into You - Ariana Grande (No. 1 for 5 weeks)
59 60 58 58 03 | Dearly Beloved - Kiesza
60 64 67 60 04 | Castle On the Hill - Ed Sheeran
61 67 62 61 09 | Cocoon - Milky Chance
62 NE --- 62 01 | Cold Hard Truth - Nelly Furtado
63 58 61 58 06 | Déjà Vu - J. Cole
64 69 73 64 03 | Heavydirtysoul - Twenty One Pilots
65 70 74 65 03 |I Got You - Bebe Rexha
66 47 36 20 28 | Luv - Tory Lanez
67 61 63 61 05 | Are You Sure- Kris Kross Amsterdam & Conor Maynard feat. Ty Dolla $ign
68 65 66 37 16 | Love Me Now - John Legend
69 75 ---- 69 02 | Dangerous - The xx
70 NE --- 70 01 | Body - Syd
71 NE --- 71 01 | Aqualung - Miss Li
72 NE --- 72 01 | Avoid - Tesla Boy
73 NE --- 73 01 | Even Love - CHINAH
74 NE --- 74 01 | Tightrope - LPX
75 71 50 06 36 | Dark Necessities - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Last edited by cdschart on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdschart
Personal Assistant

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:20 am

cdschart wrote:01 01 01 01 04 | Shape of You - Ed Sheeran *(third week at No. 1)*
02 02 03 02 11 | I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
04 04 04 01 14 | Chantaje - Shakira feat. Maluma (No. 1 for 5 weeks)
05 05 05 03 29 | Scars to Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara
07 07 06 04 15 | Rockabye - Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
08 13 14 08 21 | Water Under the Bridge - Adele
09 18 20 09 12 | Lost On You - LP
10 06 07 03 17 | Drum - MØ
11 12 15 11 23 | Love On the Brain - Rihanna
12 09 08 01 21 | Perfect Illusion - Lady Gaga (No. 1 for 5 weeks)
13 08 10 08 11 | Black Beatles - Rae Sremmurd feat. Gucci Mane
14 11 09 01 19 | Starboy - The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk (No. 1 for 3 weeks)
15 15 17 15 23 | Sexual - NEIKED feat. Dyo
16 14 12 05 17 | 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
17 16 11 09 24 | Side to Side - Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj
18 19 21 18 13 | Versace On the Floor - Bruno Mars
21 20 16 07 18 | Body Moves - DNCE
22 26 28 22 13 | How Far I'll Go - Alessia Cara
23 27 30 23 12 | Find Me - Sigma feat. Birdy
24 29 33 24 15 | Human - Rag'n'Bone Man
25 22 19 04 25 | Kids - OneRepublic
26 30 59 07 17 | Million Reasons - Lady Gaga
27 23 22 03 21 | The Greatest - Sia feat. Kendrick Lamar
28 28 29 28 14 | Be As You Are - Mike Posner
29 31 37 07 21 | All Night - Beyoncé
30 21 24 21 08 | I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Zayn & Taylor Swift
31 25 23 06 19 | Hurts - Emeli Sandé
33 37 38 33 10 | Chunky - Bruno Mars
36 34 32 01 33 | Heathens - Twenty One Pilots (No. 1 for 4 weeks)
37 33 25 10 25 | Let Me Love You - DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber
41 36 31 04 29 | You Don't Know Love - Olly Murs
43 39 34 01 40 | This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna (No. 1 for 1 week)
44 44 46 44 09 | Alone - Alan Walker
45 45 47 45 11 | Party Monster - The Weeknd
46 46 51 46 07 | You Don't Know Me - Jax Jones feat. Raye
47 48 48 47 09 | Breathing Underwater - Emeli Sandé
49 51 52 49 07 | That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
54 54 56 54 05 | Everyday - Ariana Grande feat. Future
56 63 70 06 24 |Move Your Body - Sia
58 50 41 01 38 | Into You - Ariana Grande (No. 1 for 5 weeks)
60 64 67 60 04 | Castle On the Hill - Ed Sheeran
62 NE --- 62 01 | Cold Hard Truth - Nelly Furtado
64 69 73 64 03 | Heavydirtysoul - Twenty One Pilots
65 70 74 65 03 |I Got You - Bebe Rexha
68 65 66 37 16 | Love Me Now - John Legend
:o :o What a great chart :o 8-)
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby cdschart » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Hey everyone I'm back (although I might not have been missed :wink: ). This is last week's chart so no write up this time. New issue out in the next few days.

cdschart's Hot 75: March 23, 2017

Position Gainer: Symphony - Clean Bandit (+28)
Percentage Gainer: Can I Sit Next to You - Spoon
Biggest Faller: Human - Rag'n'bone Man (34-Off)
Top Debut: The Weather - Pond (No. 41)
Chart Sitter: This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna (47 weeks)
Pick Hit: Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man

New Certifications
Singles
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado [SILVER]
Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode [GOLD]
This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna [3X PLATINUM]

Albums
Hot Thoughts - Spoon [GOLD]

No LW 2W PK Wks Song – Artist
01 12 40 01 04 | Can I Sit Next to You - Spoon
02 01 01 01 03 | Green Light - Lorde
03 05 09 03 09 | Hot Thoughts - Spoon