My All Time Chart: Ranks 575-003 revealed!

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

What do you guess is my Number One of All Time? :)

Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia
2
18%
Someone Like You - Adele
0
No votes
We Found Love - Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
0
No votes
Give Me Everything - Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, AfroJack & Nayer
0
No votes
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
0
No votes
Prayer In C - Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz
2
18%
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
3
27%
On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
0
No votes
Counting Stars - OneRepublic
1
9%
Hello - Adele
3
27%
 
Total votes : 11

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:14 am

440. Yeah Yeah Yeah - Spencer & Hill - 2011

439. Bad - David Guetta & Showtek ft. Vassy - 2014

438. Help Me - Tinchy Stryder - 2011

437. Shake Senora - Pitbull ft. T-Pain, Sean Paul & LudaCris - 2011

436. Poplove 3 (2014) - 55 Songs Mashup - Robin Skouteris - 2015

435. Ride Out - Kid Ink ft. Tyga, Wale, YG & Rich Homie Quan - 2015

434. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande - 2016

433. The Motto - Drake ft. Lil Wayne - 2012

432. Till The World Ends (Rmx) - Britney Spears (ft. Kesha & Nicki Minaj) - 2011

431. Night Of Your Life - David Guetta ft. Jennifer Hudson - 2011
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:32 pm

430. Little Bad Girl - David Guetta ft. Taio Cruz & Ludacris - peak: 1 - 2011

429. Willst Du - Alligatoah & Robin Schulz - peak: 10 - 2014

428. Judas - Lady Gaga - peak: 1 - 2011

427. Work - Rihanna ft. Drake - peak: 3 - 2016

426. Take It Off - Kesha - peak: 1 - 2010

425. Rabiosa - Pitbull ft. Shakira - peak: 1 - 2011

424. Chasing Pavements - Adele - peak: 1 - 2012

423. Allez Ola Ole - Jessy Matador - peak: 1 - 2010

422. Liar Liar - Cris Cab & Pharell Williams - peak: 1 - 2014

421. Ayo - Chris Brown ft. Tyga - peak: 2 - 2015
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:48 am

"Hung Up" is my favourite of the past three sets. Such a classic!

450. Take Care - Drake ft. Rihanna
448. Hung Up - Madonna
442. Popular - Eric Saade
441. Ain't Your Mama - Jennifer Lopez
438. Help Me - Tinchy Stryder - 2011
434. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande - 2016
433. The Motto - Drake ft. Lil Wayne - 2012
432. Till The World Ends (Rmx) - Britney Spears (ft. Kesha & Nicki Minaj) - 2011
431. Night Of Your Life - David Guetta ft. Jennifer Hudson - 2011
428. Judas - Lady Gaga - peak: 1 - 2011
427. Work - Rihanna ft. Drake - peak: 3 - 2016
426. Take It Off - Kesha - peak: 1 - 2010
424. Chasing Pavements - Adele - peak: 1 - 2012
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2017: [55-51]
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 44941
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:01 am

JSparksFan wrote:"Hung Up" is my favourite of the past three sets. Such a classic!

450. Take Care - Drake ft. Rihanna
448. Hung Up - Madonna
442. Popular - Eric Saade
441. Ain't Your Mama - Jennifer Lopez
438. Help Me - Tinchy Stryder - 2011
434. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande - 2016
433. The Motto - Drake ft. Lil Wayne - 2012
432. Till The World Ends (Rmx) - Britney Spears (ft. Kesha & Nicki Minaj) - 2011
431. Night Of Your Life - David Guetta ft. Jennifer Hudson - 2011
428. Judas - Lady Gaga - peak: 1 - 2011
427. Work - Rihanna ft. Drake - peak: 3 - 2016
426. Take It Off - Kesha - peak: 1 - 2010
424. Chasing Pavements - Adele - peak: 1 - 2012
I remember my 10th Birthday we (me and my family) ate in a restaurant and there was a radio playing "Hung Up" and I said: "I hate Madonna and her music". 4 Weeks later it was my absolute favourite Song and I ever hoped they will play it soon on MY favourite radio station. It was around three months my favourite Song. But it has never been #01 on my charts because I started them in 2010 :)
Glad you like so many, especially Help Me, Judas, Popular and Take It Off. :)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:04 am

There have been two votes registered now. One was "Titanium" and the other was "Rolling In The Deep". I wish I could know who voted for what :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:05 am

^ I voted for "Rolling in the Deep".

Phoenixx wrote:I remember my 10th Birthday we (me and my family) ate in a restaurant and there was a radio playing "Hung Up" and I said: "I hate Madonna and her music". 4 Weeks later it was my absolute favourite Song and I ever hoped they will play it soon on MY favourite radio station. It was around three months my favourite Song. But it has never been #01 on my charts because I started them in 2010 :)
Glad you like so many, especially Help Me, Judas, Popular and Take It Off. :)
Your story sums up my journey with Madonna. :lol:
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2017: [55-51]
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 44941
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:09 am

JSparksFan wrote:^ I voted for "Rolling in the Deep".

Phoenixx wrote:I remember my 10th Birthday we (me and my family) ate in a restaurant and there was a radio playing "Hung Up" and I said: "I hate Madonna and her music". 4 Weeks later it was my absolute favourite Song and I ever hoped they will play it soon on MY favourite radio station. It was around three months my favourite Song. But it has never been #01 on my charts because I started them in 2010 :)
Glad you like so many, especially Help Me, Judas, Popular and Take It Off. :)
Your story sums up my journey with Madonna. :lol:
Lol :lol: :lol:
Surprising to see somebody experienced something like this too :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Tansike » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:34 am

Phoenixx wrote:448. Hung Up - Madonna
445. Lights - Ellie Goulding
442. Popular - Eric Saade
441. Ain't Your Mama - Jennifer Lopez

434. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande - 2016
432. Till The World Ends (Rmx) - Britney Spears (ft. Kesha & Nicki Minaj) - 2011
431. Night Of Your Life - David Guetta ft. Jennifer Hudson - 2011

430. Little Bad Girl - David Guetta ft. Taio Cruz & Ludacris - peak: 1 - 2011
428. Judas - Lady Gaga - peak: 1 - 2011
426. Take It Off - Kesha - peak: 1 - 2010
425. Rabiosa - Pitbull ft. Shakira - peak: 1 - 2011
Madonna's "Hung Up" is top notch, great tune. I still remember how huge it was.

Always nice to see Ellie and Ari.
"Night Of Your Life" was great back then. I thought it should have been an official single.

Also great to see "Take It Off" and "Rabiosa" :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40350
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Phoenixx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:29 am

420. Too Close - Alex Clare - 2012

419. American Oxygen - Rihanna - 2015

418. We Are One (Ole, Ola) - Pitbull ft. Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte - 2014

417. Too Good - Drake ft. Rihanna - 2016

416. Walk - Kwabs - 2015

415. Born To Die - Lana Del Rey - 2012

414. Tacatá - Tacabro - 2012

413. Taste The Feeling - Avicii ft. Conrad Sewell - 2016

412. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift - 2013

411. Mama Said - Lukas Graham - 2015
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:56 pm

In a couple of hours will come the last batch of the 400's 8-)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:19 pm

410. Break Free - Ariana Grande & Zedd - 2014 - peak: 1

409. Young Wild & Free - Snoop Dogg ft. Wiz Khalifa & Bruno Mars - 2011 - peak: 1

408. This One's For You - David Guetta ft. Zara Larsson - 2016 - peak: 1

407. Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites - Skrillex - 2011 - peak: 2

406. Troublemaker - Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida - 2012 - peak: 1

405. Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch - 2012 - peak: 1

404. Leave It All To Me - Miranda Cosgrove ft. Drake Bell - 2010 - peak: 1

403. Alone - Alan Walker - 2016 - peak: 3

402. Sucker For Pain - Lil Wayne ft. Wiz Khalifa, X Ambassadors, Imagine Dragons, Ty Dolla Sign & Logic - 2016 - peak: 8

401. Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) - Omi - 2014 - peak: 5
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby stevyy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:00 pm

Oh I like these. AO2 is one of my favourite Riri songs.

Phoenixx wrote:419. American Oxygen - Rihanna - 2015
416. Walk - Kwabs - 2015
415. Born To Die - Lana Del Rey - 2012
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 47915
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:05 pm

stevyy wrote:Oh I like these. AO2 is one of my favourite Riri songs.

Phoenixx wrote:419. American Oxygen - Rihanna - 2015
416. Walk - Kwabs - 2015
415. Born To Die - Lana Del Rey - 2012
Same, I do not get why so many people dislike it.
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 29862
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby stevyy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:07 pm

actually, i know it was part of this soundtrack - i cannot remember the name, but i remember this song and the j.lo song which was also cool.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 47915
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:12 am

stevyy wrote:Oh I like these. AO2 is one of my favourite Riri songs.

Phoenixx wrote:419. American Oxygen - Rihanna - 2015
416. Walk - Kwabs - 2015
415. Born To Die - Lana Del Rey - 2012
Thanks! AO got 5 days at #01 in 2015! :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:13 am

stevyy wrote:actually, i know it was part of this soundtrack - i cannot remember the name, but i remember this song and the j.lo song which was also cool.
:oops:
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:13 am

Nippian93 wrote:
stevyy wrote:Oh I like these. AO2 is one of my favourite Riri songs.

Phoenixx wrote:419. American Oxygen - Rihanna - 2015
416. Walk - Kwabs - 2015
415. Born To Die - Lana Del Rey - 2012
Same, I do not get why so many people dislike it.
I also don't get it!
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:21 am

Next 10 Songs later today :)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:47 pm

400. Miss Cigarette - Rizzle Kicks - peak: 1

399. One And Only - Adele - peak: 1

398. Please Tell Rosie - Alle Farben ft. Younotus - peak: 3

397. Started From The Bottom - Drake - peak: 1

396. Roar - Katy Perry - peak: 1

395. Fancy - Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX - peak: 1

394. I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora - peak: 1

393. 24K Magic - Bruno Mars - peak: 2

392. Beautiful People - Benny Benassi ft. Chris Brown - peak: 1

391. This Girl - Kungs vs. Cookin' On 3 Burners - peak: 1
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Phoenixx wrote:400. Miss Cigarette - Rizzle Kicks - peak: 1

399. One And Only - Adele - peak: 1

397. Started From The Bottom - Drake - peak: 1

396. Roar - Katy Perry - peak: 1

395. Fancy - Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX - peak: 1

394. I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora - peak: 1

393. 24K Magic - Bruno Mars - peak: 2

Great ones!
User avatar
MusicRecords
Legend
 
Posts: 10277
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:56 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
Phoenixx wrote:400. Miss Cigarette - Rizzle Kicks - peak: 1

399. One And Only - Adele - peak: 1

397. Started From The Bottom - Drake - peak: 1

396. Roar - Katy Perry - peak: 1

395. Fancy - Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX - peak: 1

394. I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora - peak: 1

393. 24K Magic - Bruno Mars - peak: 2

Great ones!
I see you didn't choose "Please Tell Rosie", you should give it a listen soon :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:07 am

New ranks on Tuesday :)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Phoenixx wrote:New ranks on Tuesday :)
Sorry, I was very tired on Tuesday but now I'm awake and here is the next update :D

390. Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Rey - peak: 1 - 2011

389. Right As Rain - Adele - peak: 2 - 2012

388. Back In Time - Pitbull - peak: 1 - 2012

387. I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith - peak: 2 - 2014

386. Lovegame - Lady Gaga - peak: 3 - 2011

385. Imma Be - The Black Eyed Peas - peak: 1 - 2010

384. Cold Shoulder - Adele - peak: 2 - 2012

383. Fix You - Coldplay - peak: 7 - 2011

382. Wherever I Go - OneRepublic - peak: 1 - 2016

381. Lemme See - Usher - peak: 2 - 2012
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:27 am

380. Sing Me To Sleep - Alan Walker - peak: 3 - 2016

379. Glow - Madcon - peak: 1 - 2010

378. Love In The Dark - Adele - peak: 5 - 2015

377. White Walls - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Schoolboy Q & Hollis - peak: 1 - 2013

376. Lila Wolken - Marteria featuring Yasha and Miss Platnum - peak: 1 - 2012

375. What I Did For Love - David Guetta ft. Emeli Sandé - peak: 5 - 2014

374. One Day (Vandaag) - Bakermat - peak: 1 - 2014

373. In The Name Of Love - Martin Garrix - peak: 4 - 2016

372. Take It All - Adele - peak: 1 - 2012

371. Sun Goes Down - Robin Schulz ft. Jasmine Thomphson - peak: 1 - 2014
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 am

370. Down With The Trumpets - Rizzle Kicks - peak: 1 - 2011

369. Where Is The Love - The Black Eyed Peas - peak: 1 - 2010

368. He Won't Go - Adele - peak: 1 - 2012

367. Your Love Is My Drug - Kesha - peak: 5 - 2010

366. It‘s Time - Imagine Dragons - peak: 2 - 2013

365. Whatcha Say - Jason DeRulo - peak: 1 - 2010

364. Bottoms Up - Trey Songz - peak: 1 - 2010

363. Lane Boy - twenty one pilots - peak: 6 - 2016

362. Turning Tables - Adele - peak: 1 - 2012

361. Willst Du - Alligatoah - peak: 2 - 2014
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14257
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Return to Personal Charts