Cheapthrills' Cheap 20 - EULOGY

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby cheapthrills » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Mainshow wrote:Yes! Hopefully, "God Is A Woman" can spent 10 wks on top! That would be legendary!

Nice to see "Breathin'" debut as well as "Electricity" rise!
About to check for the week, but it is looking pretty competitive so we'll see! GIAW is one of the best songs of the year IMO. :)
Vote for songs in the Summertime Madness Tournament!
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:52 am

Chart Notes:

For the week ending 10/6:

* What's that rolling in to rain on Ariana's parade? It's Thunderclouds, who darken God Is a Woman's day to end the #1 streak at 8 weeks. In so doing, it also gains the biggest jump this week.

* This makes the sixth #1 for Sia, which is interesting because God is a Woman was Ariana's 6th #1, which knocked off Janelle Monae's 6th #1.... oh dear, 666! :o Well, it is Halloween month now...

* Let's not ignore the huge debut for Lady Gaga - her 24th top ten just as she gets ready to celebrate her 10th anniversary on the chart. What was her first top ten? Not Just Dance, but Starstruck, which peaked at #10, her lowest ranking song.

* In my top 100 artist countdown, Eminem just edged out Gaga for #1. Things will surely tighten between them as they both now are in the top 10 - the last time they shared a top together was in February of 2011 when Em was featured on Dr Dre's "I Need a Doctor" and Lady Gaga was at #1 with Born This Way.

Royals shot to the top this week in 2013, but right on her heels was Janelle Monae, going for what was her 3rd #1 at the time. Little did I know that five years later, she would be the most dominant force on my charts, not to mention she's in the top five this week as well.

Last edited by cheapthrills on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:04 am

Boo at "God Is a Woman" being dethroned! I checked out "Thunderclouds", and it's meh. Maybe it'll grow on me, but I have my doubts. Great that "Breathin" looks to be taking off, though. :D

As for the retro list, "Royals" was a stunning debut for one of the most talented new artists of the decade. And "Hold On...", as much as I hate to praise anything Drake-related, has all the makings of a future classic.
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:35 am

JSparksFan wrote:Boo at "God Is a Woman" being dethroned! I checked out "Thunderclouds", and it's meh. Maybe it'll grow on me, but I have my doubts. Great that "Breathin" looks to be taking off, though. :D

As for the retro list, "Royals" was a stunning debut for one of the most talented new artists of the decade. And "Hold On...", as much as I hate to praise anything Drake-related, has all the makings of a future classic.
This was a really close week.I suppose it's possible she could rebound to #1, but it's been losing plays for a couple weeks now. None of the songs in last week's top five moved up! Breathin' is growing on me, but I don't love it nearly as much as GIAW (but that's a really high standard).

It's kind of frustrating how Lorde's career fell off the radar because she was that rare talent to break through with unusual, smart lyrics, but I hope she continues to find an audience. Hold On is my favorite Drake song. That song spent 3 months in the top 10, and made the year end top 10 as well, despite not hitting #1.
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby phoenix98 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:30 pm

cheapthrills wrote:Answer is will be in my next post, but I was very happy to see Maroon 5 finally scale the Hot 100. It's been all Darke all the time there this year, so it's been a very dull chart year. This is the first shocker in awhile. Also nice to see Cardi B with a THIRD #1.
So true. I thought M5's chance had passed, but radio keeps showing the track a TON of love. There was a time when I was really charmed by/rooting for Drake ("Best I Ever Had," "Find Your Love," "Hold On, We're Going Home," "One Dance"), but his domination/ubiquity has reached such absurd levels lately (and with material that does little-to-nothing for me). :x

cheapthrills wrote:Yes, Gaga is a huge artist on my chart - Applause made it to #2, held out by Avicii's Wake Me Up. Million Reasons and John Wayne both went to #3. Perfect Illusion went to #4, though I didn't really care for that one. I think I was just thirsty for new music from her. We'll see how songs from A Star is Born do.
Ha, I've definitely had songs benefit from that "new single hype" too (especially after a long drought, like the stretch between "Applause" and "Perfect Illusion"). Did you ever check out Cheek To Cheek? It's the only Gaga album I completely skipped over. :oops:

• A friend recommended "Thunderclouds" a while back, and after a handful of plays, it still hasn't really clicked with me. I do appreciate Diplo's propensity for shirtlessness (though he doesn't indulge us in this particular video). I definitely didn't expect it to be the one to topple GIAW, but I'm always down for a good plot twist!
• "When I'm With Him" has been making some promising strides, so hopefully that momentum continues to carry it higher...
• Thanks for filling me in on M5! It looks like I might've jinxed them, since they've been falling ever since I asked about their Top 3 achievement. :lol:
• I gave "Shallow" a quick listen after seeing it on Akini's chart the other day, and I never would've expected that Bradley Cooper could seriously hold his own sharing a track with Gaga like this :o Fun factoid that "Starstruck" was actually her breakthrough hit here! So everything of hers since then has peaked higher than No. 10?
• I love your Halloween enthusiasm! It's definitely one of the most enjoyable holidays - just a lot of scary, candy-filled fun. Are you a big fan of horror movies too?

Yet another chart that's a deluge of quality, cheapthrills! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:51 am

Yes, I don't know why this Drake era hasn't connected with me since it's been so massive. Usually I can understand a pop trend but this one has me baffled.

Seems Thunderclouds is not a popular #1, haha - but I love it, though surprisingly more for Labrinth than anything else. And Diplo shirtless is a gift :lol:

Interestingly, if Maroon 5 had hit #1 instead of Sia, it would have been them having a sixth #1. Lot of repeat #1 singers in the top ten right now. Maybe that's a cue to branch out.

Regarding Gaga, she;s either made the top 10 or missed the chart completely. The only solo songs I could see that missed the chart were G.U.Y. and Til It Happens To You which both perofmed poorly on the Hot 100 as well. The Cheek to Cheek singles did not chart either, but Gaga and Benntt did connect in 2015 with their "Baby, It's COld Outside" ad from barnes and Noble. It's only one minute long, but if you listen to it, it totally deserved to chart that Christmas season, and it saved Gaga's streak of having one top ten every year since her debut.

Is it weird I am not into horror movies? I just love getting into the spirit with my Halloween playlist, which is in full swing now. :)
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby Mainshow » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:56 am

Mainshow calls. He doesn't approve :(

"God Is A Woman" deserves to spend 10 wks on top of your chart :D I'm with JSparksFan on this :D
But oh well, it already has had an amazing and incredible chart-run! Nice to see "Electricity" and "Breathing" rise!
"Taki Taki" is a disgrace... seriously, even though I do love Selegend Godmez... I can't stand that song. It may grow on me, though. Have you checked the new Mumford & Sons single? I am slightly surprised it didn't enter your chart.
Mainshow
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:29 pm

Oh no, another disappointed viewer. My ratings are sure to go down now :lol:

GIAW deserves all the love for sure. In any other year, it'd probably top my year end chart.

It's kind of a weird chart week because I've been starting to play my Halloween playlist, which means less spins for other songs, and this was kind of a transitional week. So something that didn't get a lot of play, like Taki Taki, managed to squeak in. We'll see if I warm up to it all, but like you, I am mostly there for Selena (who must be desperate for a top 3 hit or something) and Cardi, because three #1s in an otherwise male-dominated year would be iconic.

Have not heard Mumford & Sons - they've actually never made my chart - , but I will check out their latest and let you know what I think. :)
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby cheapthrills » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:30 pm

By the way, Mainshow, do you have a personal chart besides the Diva one?
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby Mainshow » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:26 pm

Hehe :D No worries.

Already? - But that's alright... tbh, I just listened to a Christmas song... Wow, I had no clue that Cardi already managed to get 3 #1 songs! That's indeed massive! - I hope to get a new album by Selena Gomez soon... she will definitely part of my Mainshow Goes Diva thread soon.

Actually, I have a "Mainshow Goes Dicks" thread dedicated to (take a guess..) male artists but due to me being incredibly busy, I had to cancel it while still dealing with Olly Murs. Since I won't be able to keep on travelling to many different countries per year (since I do have to continue my studying career, so to speak), I think of giving it another try and continue it and do more editions.

There's also a "Mainshow Goes Eurovision" thread but when it comes to an ordinary single chart, I have given up on them, tbh... updating it is really time-consuming :( - But I still appreciate to take a look at the charts of my favourite Ukmixers ;)

Edit: Ok. Mainshow Goes Dicks is fully errected again: viewtopic.php?t=128976&f=15 - Don't know whether you like Olly Murs or not.. but the first edition was about the Backstreet Boys ;)
Mainshow
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:46 am

Chart Notes:

For the week ending 10/6:

* Just one week after Sia and friends made a big bounce to #1, they are unceremoniously dumped from the spot by a song that makes an even bigger splash, rising from it's debut at #8, Shallow is anything but, going all the way to the top in just two weeks. After seeing the film last Thursday, there was just no denying the power of the song, and in so doing, becomes Gaga's NINTH #1, tying her with Eminem for most #1s ever on the chart. You all should check it out - Gaga is fantastic and this song better win her a damn Oscar.

* It's been quite a year for the world of film on my chart - actor-musicians Ariana Grande, Childish Gambino, and Janelle Monae all topped the chart. Remember Me from Coco also topped the chart... and now we can add Bradley Cooper to that list. While other songs by actors have made the chart, Bradley's the first known primarily for acting to do it. Other actors include Meryl Streep, Brittany Murphy, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Scarlet Johannsen, among others.

* In other news, Muse move into the top 10 for the first time in over five years. Their last appearance was with Panic Station, which went all the way to the top in May of 2013. This is their 5th top 10.

Ah 2014, it just doesn't seem possible it's already four years ago... and at #1 this week was the song that eventually become my most unexpected year-end #1. An instrumental EDM song with a flute drop, I am still not tired of it today. Sam Feldt has gone on to appear quite a few times since. Meanwhile, Nicki was making a comeback of sorts with Anaconda, and my Halloween playlist was about to help crown Ella Henderson at #1, who has only appeared once on my chart since (Glitterball).

cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:49 am

Mainshow wrote:Hehe :D No worries.

Already? - But that's alright... tbh, I just listened to a Christmas song... Wow, I had no clue that Cardi already managed to get 3 #1 songs! That's indeed massive! - I hope to get a new album by Selena Gomez soon... she will definitely part of my Mainshow Goes Diva thread soon.
Yes - Bodak Yellow, I Like It, and featured on Girls Like You! :D I will look forward to the top 10 Selena thread - I didn't get into her until Good For You, but that got me to check out her stuff with the scene, which was pretty good.

Mainshow wrote:There's also a "Mainshow Goes Eurovision" thread but when it comes to an ordinary single chart, I have given up on them, tbh... updating it is really time-consuming :( - But I still appreciate to take a look at the charts of my favourite Ukmixers ;)

Edit: Ok. Mainshow Goes Dicks is fully errected again: viewtopic.php?t=128976&f=15" target="_blank" target="_blank - Don't know whether you like Olly Murs or not.. but the first edition was about the Backstreet Boys ;)
I mean ofc I will check out Dicks :lol:

And your comment was so sweet <3 Thank you, I needed that :)
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby Tansike » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Impressive jump for "Shallow" this week - but all deserved, obviously!
It's such a great tune and i love to follow its performance on iTunes & Co. Who would've thought this could become such a success for them?
I really want to see the movie as well but i don't find someone who would come with me :cry:

Ariana still slaying with "God Is A Woman" <3 Definitely one of the big highlights of 2018 so far. I still prefer "No Tears" though. She really delivered it this year!

Nice to see "Darkside" and "Breathin" moving up. Have you already heard Alan Walker's new song "Diamond Heart"? It's yet another great tune 8-)

I think i have to revisit "Happier". I thought it's just solid when it came out so it went off my radar very quickly, but now that it's taking off it's probably worth another spin or two.

Great charts overall! :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:00 pm

cheapthrills wrote:Yes, I don't know why this Drake era hasn't connected with me since it's been so massive. Usually I can understand a pop trend but this one has me baffled.
**Nod** I haven't felt this out-of-touch/genuinely perplexed by what's crowding the upper regions of the Hot 100 since...2002-2004ish?

cheapthrills wrote:Seems Thunderclouds is not a popular #1, haha - but I love it, though surprisingly more for Labrinth than anything else. And Diplo shirtless is a gift :lol:
:o That IS unexpected! Not only because Sia's parts definitely stick out the most to me on "Thunderclouds," but she's the one with five prior No. 1's here too.

cheapthrills wrote:Interestingly, if Maroon 5 had hit #1 instead of Sia, it would have been them having a sixth #1. Lot of repeat #1 singers in the top ten right now. Maybe that's a cue to branch out.
Ha, maybe, but it's not such a bad thing if some of your favorites continue serving up stuff that you really enjoy!

cheapthrills wrote:Regarding Gaga, she;s either made the top 10 or missed the chart completely. The only solo songs I could see that missed the chart were G.U.Y. and Til It Happens To You which both perofmed poorly on the Hot 100 as well. The Cheek to Cheek singles did not chart either, but Gaga and Benntt did connect in 2015 with their "Baby, It's COld Outside" ad from barnes and Noble. It's only one minute long, but if you listen to it, it totally deserved to chart that Christmas season, and it saved Gaga's streak of having one top ten every year since her debut.
:o Extreme! Granted, since she's only missed the chart twice, I guess she's basically guaranteed to go Top 10 unless she delivers something REALLY underwhelming (or picks a lame collabo...)

cheapthrills wrote:Is it weird I am not into horror movies? I just love getting into the spirit with my Halloween playlist, which is in full swing now. :)
Ha, I'm a little surprised, but Halloween is about so much more than that, and given that we're here on UKMIX, it makes sense that you're more into the music aspect of the holiday.

• Aw, I hope all the negativity here didn't hurt poor "Thunderclouds" :lol: It can be a bit of a downer when no one gets what makes a song so special to you. The fact that you saw (and loved) A Star Is Born certainly explains this big jump for "Shallow," though! I wouldn't mind seeing Gaga pass Em for that all-time-No. 1's honor...
• Maybe/Hopefully "When I'm With Him" will still have a chance when the movie hype wears off. **Fingers crossed**
• Funnily enough, Marshmello seems to have better luck on the Hot 100 when he teams up with British acts (Anne-Marie, Bastille) instead of Stateside collaborators (Khalid, Selena, Logic). "Silence" is still my favorite of the bunch, but I do like "Happier" too.
• Gotta give a shout-out to "I Choose You" on the retro chart. I ADORE that one! The video too... :cry:

Yet another chart with plenty of depth, cheapthrills! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby urbanmusik » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:04 pm

I hope your client is as big a fan of the Empress Of single as me.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby cheapthrills » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Tansike wrote:Impressive jump for "Shallow" this week - but all deserved, obviously!
It's such a great tune and i love to follow its performance on iTunes & Co. Who would've thought this could become such a success for them?
I really want to see the movie as well but i don't find someone who would come with me :cry:
Oh you should see it on your own then! It's not like you can talk to someone during the movie anyhow - it's so good. I think Gaga could get an Oscar nom out of it!

Tansike wrote:Nice to see "Darkside" and "Breathin" moving up. Have you already heard Alan Walker's new song "Diamond Heart"? It's yet another great tune 8-)

I think i have to revisit "Happier". I thought it's just solid when it came out so it went off my radar very quickly, but now that it's taking off it's probably worth another spin or two.
Diamond Heart could debut next week. You need to check out the video for Happier - it's a tearjerker :cry:
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby cheapthrills » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:13 pm

phoenix98 wrote:• Aw, I hope all the negativity here didn't hurt poor "Thunderclouds" :lol: It can be a bit of a downer when no one gets what makes a song so special to you. The fact that you saw (and loved) A Star Is Born certainly explains this big jump for "Shallow," though! I wouldn't mind seeing Gaga pass Em for that all-time-No. 1's honor...
• Maybe/Hopefully "When I'm With Him" will still have a chance when the movie hype wears off. **Fingers crossed**
• Funnily enough, Marshmello seems to have better luck on the Hot 100 when he teams up with British acts (Anne-Marie, Bastille) instead of Stateside collaborators (Khalid, Selena, Logic). "Silence" is still my favorite of the bunch, but I do like "Happier" too.
• Gotta give a shout-out to "I Choose You" on the retro chart. I ADORE that one! The video too... :cry:
Thunderclouds seemed to have a second week at #1 locked up until I saw ASIB on Thursday night. Shallow would have moved up, but once I saw that electrifying scene in the movie, I couldn't get Shallow out of my head and it flew to #1.

When I'm With Him won't be going anywhere for awhile I think.

I think this is Marshmello's second song I charted. He charted with Wolves, but that I think that peaked at #14 or #13. Happier will beat that peak at least. Interesting observation about US v UK artists with him!

urbanmusik wrote:I hope your client is as big a fan of the Empress Of single as me.
OMG, I am still so embarrassed! :oops: But that song is amazing.
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby Mainshow » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Thank you ;) I am glad my comment did make you smile/glad for a sec (I just interpreted it that way)

I started to love your current #1. Amazing song; after watching the movie, I think that this song's simply incredible (have listened to it a couple of times before due to it being played on German radios from time to time). - Tbh, I have given up on GaGa after "Artpop" but the movie (and the soundtrack) as well as "Joanne" (the song) made me believe that she still has "it" in her.. she just needed a new way to channel her strengths and try something else. I can't wait to see what's coming next.

I am glad that the movie was able to make you love the songs as well! - "I'll Never Love Again" deserves to be GaGa's 10th #1, though. Damn, what a track! Deserves an Oscar, tbh.

"Taki Taki"'s "rise" is ridiculous :D I still can't get into that track and I think it'S pure trash but that music video is really entertaining and so cool! I love the setting and the outfits!
Mainshow
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:30 pm

^Seeing the movie really made the difference! I watched the youtube video, but kind of seeing in the context of the movie really raised it for me :)

I could see giving up after ARTPOP because she went in such different directions, the Cheek to Cheek album, and the completely 180 of Joanne, but I respect so much that she did her own thing and has taken some risks. She's very genuine. I really hope she gets an Oscar nom out of this.

I really need to listen to some new music. :lol: The fact that I'm not is really helping Taki Taki :)
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Chart Notes:

For the week ending 10/20:

* Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today not just to get through this thing called life, but to pay our respects to the amazing, iconic Make Me Feel, which falls off the chart after a jaw-dropping 33 weeks. It leaves a charting legacy that may never be matched: the most weeks ever to chart on the top 20 (33), tied for the most weeks at #1 (13), and third most ever weeks in the top 10 (24). It debuted way back on March 3rd at #1, only the fifth song to ever do so. We elevate this song to the pantheon of the Cheap 20 Hall of Fame, and may never be equalled. Farewell, Make Me Feel

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

* We also see Americans exit the top 10, which is the first time the top ten has been without Janelle since Make Me Feel debuted. </3 Janelle landed four songs in the top three from Dirty Computer. In addition to Make Me Feel, Americans peaked at #2, PYNK at #3, and I Like It at #1.

* Shallow easily takes the #1 spot for another week. Empress Of rises to challenge her, but Gaga has a considerable lead.

We have the 2015 chart below, but it was just a couple weeks before the Adel tsunami hit, and Hello would dominate for the rest of the year. Now, while Make Me Feel debuted at #1, Hello would not! It debuted at #2 begind, of all things, Fifth Harmony's I'm in Love with a Monster. Adele's song was released right at the height of my Halloween playlist, and happened to be up against one of my favorite additions to that playlist of the past few years. At #1 was another part of that playlist, Uma Thurman, whose song takes a riff from the tv show theme from The Munsters.

cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby phoenix98 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 pm

cheapthrills wrote:Thunderclouds seemed to have a second week at #1 locked up until I saw ASIB on Thursday night. Shallow would have moved up, but once I saw that electrifying scene in the movie, I couldn't get Shallow out of my head and it flew to #1.
What'd you think of the movie overall? I do love Gaga, but I'm generally not enticed by dramas, so I might hold off and watch it on Netflix or whatever once it's available. I did add her solo songs from the soundtrack to treat like a new EP from her, though.

• That thread title :o :lol: I definitely thought you were referring to poor Sadie, so we'd see songs re-entering in her honor, and my heart shattered :cry: Obviously glad/relieved to learn that I was WAY off! RIP "Make Me Feel": it really was something fantastic (both the song and video), and prompted me to explore my first-ever Janelle album with Dirty Computer. Amazing to see just how many massive achievements it earned during its time here! #legendary #iconic #crazy #classic
• Hmmm, that "Gaga has a considerable lead" doesn't seem to bode well for "When I'm With Him," but a Top 2 peak is still plenty fabulous!
• "Sweet But Psycho" is really making the rounds here in the Personal Charts section! I first gave it a listen after seeing Jake label it "an unashamed pure pop song" over in Akini's thread - and he was TOTALLY right! It would fit perfectly on a Halloween playlist too. Speaking of, now you've got both "Psycho" and "Sweet But Psycho" sharing the Top 20!
• I've been pretty underwhelmed by "1999" :( I was so excited for it, but the end result is just...fine. I'd still take it over most of the stuff that's dominating the Hot 100 right now :lol: but both Charli and Troye have done SO much more for me with their own material, this feels like a leftover/afterthought by comparison.

Yet another chart that I'd gladly dive into, cheapthrills! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:53 pm

phoenix98 wrote:What'd you think of the movie overall? I do love Gaga, but I'm generally not enticed by dramas, so I might hold off and watch it on Netflix or whatever once it's available. I did add her solo songs from the soundtrack to treat like a new EP from her, though.
The movie is fantastic. Gaga was unexpecte4dly compelling. I'd never seen any version of the other ASIBs, so I didn't know the story, and so I wasn't prepared for it. But she really is good and I would love to see some Oscar love shown her (and its) way.

phoenix98 wrote:• That thread title :o :lol: I definitely thought you were referring to poor Sadie, so we'd see songs re-entering in her honor, and my heart shattered :cry: Obviously glad/relieved to learn that I was WAY off! RIP "Make Me Feel": it really was something fantastic (both the song and video), and prompted me to explore my first-ever Janelle album with Dirty Computer. Amazing to see just how many massive achievements it earned during its time here! #legendary #iconic #crazy #classic
Oh gosh, I didn't think of the Sadie interpretation :( She is doing pretty well right now, so I think she will be around for a couple months more, still hopeful she'll make it to her birthday in February. She still gets excited at any possibility of food and/or walks. :lol: It was time - everyone who knows me is so sick of me talking about Janelle at this point :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:• Hmmm, that "Gaga has a considerable lead" doesn't seem to bode well for "When I'm With Him," but a Top 2 peak is still plenty fabulous!
It's going to be a challenge for Empress Of, especially as I play my Halloween playlist almost exclusively :/

phoenix98 wrote:• "Sweet But Psycho" is really making the rounds here in the Personal Charts section! I first gave it a listen after seeing Jake label it "an unashamed pure pop song" over in Akini's thread - and he was TOTALLY right! It would fit perfectly on a Halloween playlist too. Speaking of, now you've got both "Psycho" and "Sweet But Psycho" sharing the Top 20!
Psychos and Dark Sides! It's definitely that time of year :lol:

Thanks for all your comments as usual. I appreciate them :)
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby JakeP » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi cheapthrills :D

Amazing to see Lady Gaga hold strong at #1. <3 It's still one of the best songs around at the moment. Was really hoping to see A star is born at the weekend but sadly my mate wasn't interested, and i wasn't gonna go by myself. :oops: Maybe next weekend? :lol:

Cool seeing Alan Walker in the top 5. Have you heard his latest single Diamond heart? It's so much stronger imo, his best performing track in my chart since Faded.

I checked out the music video for Consequences (orchestra) and thought it was such a lovely song. I don't think i ever checked out the original version when the album was released even though its essentially the same song.

YES at the Ava Max entry. :D <3 I would love to see Sweet but psycho become a massive success in the coming months, or even in 2019 which will probably be what happens in the UK. :lol:

1999 is also another great chart entry for Charli & Troye. The music video is also fun to watch.
JakeP
Manager

Return to Personal Charts