Cheapthrills' Cheap 20

Moderators: tdc2000, JSparksFan, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby phoenix98 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:50 pm

cheapthrills wrote:I know Baby Don't Lie was kind of a fluke hit, and I had a friend who was completely aggravated when Start the Fire did so well on my chart (it went to #3 and stayed there for a month) :lol: I was really hoping Gwen would have a bigger comeback.
:lol: It can be kind of fun/refreshing to see people champion songs that most are quick to dismiss, like "Spark The Fire." It was definitely a shame that NONE of the singles that era really took off with the public. :x

• Congrats to M5 on cracking the Top 10 and adding to that impressive hit tally of theirs! Sounds like nothing from V really clicked with you, though?
• "Make Me Feel" continuing to cement itself as a real Hall-of-Famer. 8-)
• I'm so sorry about your dog’s diagnosis :( That's heartbreaking news **Hug** What's his/her name? How long have you had him/her?

Yet another sublime chart, cheapthrills!
User avatar
phoenix98
Legend
 
Posts: 13231
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:38 pm

phoenix98 wrote: It was definitely a shame that NONE of the singles that era really took off with the public. :x

• Congrats to M5 on cracking the Top 10 and adding to that impressive hit tally of theirs! Sounds like nothing from V really clicked with you, though?
• "Make Me Feel" continuing to cement itself as a real Hall-of-Famer. 8-)
• I'm so sorry about your dog’s diagnosis :( That's heartbreaking news **Hug** What's his/her name? How long have you had him/her?

Yet another sublime chart, cheapthrills!
I find it so perplexing that Gwen didn't hit harder when shemade her comeback - it seemed like all the elements were there - catchy song, heavy promo, love for Gwen. Very disappointing she didn't nail a top 40.

V did manage to have two songs that peaked at #6 (Animals and Maps). Their current album hasn't done a lot for me either. They had the song with SZA which made it to #9, but I've started to really like Girls Like You - it took me awhile, haha!

My dog is 9 1/2 and I have had her since she was a puppy :( Her name is Sadie and she is the cutest dog in the universe as you can see below:

Image
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby cheapthrills » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Chart Notes:

For the week ending 9/8:

* Little slow to get last week's chart out, but I will post this week's soon. Ariana spends a fifth week at #1, which ties her longest running #1, Problem.

* Eminem makes a rare debut of two songs at once. He just edged out Lady Gaga as my #1 artist in my countdown earlier this year, and now looks to widen his lead.

* We now have two Dark Side songs in the top 20 - they will likely rise once the Halloween playlist kicks in. :)

Image

2009 was a year of greater turnover at the top as four of the song sin the top five ended up moving to #1. While She-Wolf was one of the hugest hits of the year (I think it ranked #2 or #3 for the year), a song that finished just out of the top ten for the year is Never Forget You and has proved to be the far more enduring. This Thursday, the lead singer from the Noisettes releases her first solo album. Looking forward to seeing the progression from 2009.

Image
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby heppolo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:33 pm

Seems that Muse did at least something right with ''The Dark Side'', because it has appeared in a couple of personal charts here on UKMix.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 23720
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby JakeP » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey cheapthrills :D

Amazing run at #1 for Ariana. <3 It's easily up there amongst my favourite songs of the year.

Interesting to see Eminem debut with two tracks. I could only find 3 of the album tracks on YouTube although we did get an official music video for Fall but i'm in two minds over the song. The song that i found the mesmerising is Lucky you purely because of the intensity and the uber fast rap delivery, but i only got round to listening to this on Saturday morning so it might enter my chart next week but i've not exactly revisited the track since then. :oops:

Ohh Muse entering at #18 here too. :P As heppolo posted above, it does seem that this new track is Muse's most appealing song so far off the album.

Thunderclouds has become a slow burner for me. Just missed the cut when i did my chart on Saturday so could well enter in my next chart. I've never really been a big Labrinth fan but i can't deny this song is catchy.
Last edited by JakeP on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
JakeP
Superstar
 
Posts: 5075
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013

Postby phoenix98 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:50 pm

cheapthrills wrote:I find it so perplexing that Gwen didn't hit harder when shemade her comeback - it seemed like all the elements were there - catchy song, heavy promo, love for Gwen. Very disappointing she didn't nail a top 40.
:x Ugh, SO true - especially with all the Voice exposure too! She served up quite a bit of diversity between "Baby Don't Lie," "Spark The Fire," "Used To Love You," "Make Me Like You," and "Misery," yet people (somehow) just weren't having any of it. :-?

cheapthrills wrote:V did manage to have two songs that peaked at #6 (Animals and Maps). Their current album hasn't done a lot for me either. They had the song with SZA which made it to #9, but I've started to really like Girls Like You - it took me awhile, haha!
Ah, so they nearly had a couple other Top 5's between "Daylight" and now! Did "Sugar" just peak slightly lower too?

cheapthrills wrote:My dog is 9 1/2 and I have had her since she was a puppy :( Her name is Sadie and she is the cutest dog in the universe as you can see below:
Aw, no argument there! Is she a black lab? Sending much love and many wishes her way as she fights that awful disease. <3

• Congrats to Ari for tying her own personal best! A lot of people - especially around UKMIX - have been ranking GIAW among her absolute finest offerings (both the song and video).
• Glad to see that "Americans" hasn't run out of steam!
• Ha, that's a fun little factoid about the double "Dark Side" situation! Do you know the last time that two songs with (virtually) the exact same title were in your Top 20 together?

Yet another hallowed chart, cheapthrills! :D
User avatar
phoenix98
Legend
 
Posts: 13231
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007

Postby Mainshow » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Ariana is effing unstoppable! - I hope she gets as many #1s with "God Is A Woman" as possible!
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Oh my goodness, been traveling and missed all these comments! Thank you all :) I will circle back and respond tonight to them, but for now, I am posting this week's chart :)
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Chart Notes:

For the week ending 9/15:

* It's officially Ariana's longest #1 on my chart out of her six number ones. Fun fact - her six songs have each spent different amounts of weeks at #1, and she reversed the trend with this one:
Problem - 5 weeks
Bang Bang - 4 weeks
Santa Tell Me - 3 weeks
Dangerous Woman - 2 weeks
Into You - 1 week

* Eminem has both the biggest and second biggest jump of the week. The Ringer is his 27th top ten.

* The delightful Empress Of has never charted before, so they debut for the first time with When I'm With Him at #19.

Image

What an amazing 2010 chart - we hadtwo of my top three songs of 2010 in here - Love the Way You Lie, which finished at #3, and Forget You by Cee Lo, which was #2 for the year (It would be a few months before the rest of the US caught up with my love for it - haha). And we also have 2018's star, Janelle debuting in my top five with a song that outlasted Cee Lo to top the chart herself for the first time a month later.

Also amazing - as I was typing this week's chart, I am at Starbucks, and they played the ORIGINAL song that We No Speak Americano is based off of - I can't at the randomness of that coincidence. :lol:

Image
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby Erotica » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:55 pm

I like the songs from Janelle and also Palo Santo, The Ringer, Fall and Barbie Dreams. From Retro I like Pop goes the world.
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 16712
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby heppolo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:29 am

Empress Of has a very nice new song.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 23720
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby cheapthrills » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:11 pm

OK, finally have a chance to sit down for a moment :)

heppolo wrote:Seems that Muse did at least something right with ''The Dark Side'', because it has appeared in a couple of personal charts here on UKMix.
Yes, they haven't been on my chart in five years! But I really like this latest one!

JakeP wrote:Hey cheapthrills :D

Amazing run at #1 for Ariana. <3 It's easily up there amongst my favourite songs of the year.

Interesting to see Eminem debut with two tracks. I could only find 3 of the album tracks on YouTube although we did get an official music video for Fall but i'm in two minds over the song. The song that i found the mesmerising is Lucky you purely because of the intensity and the uber fast rap delivery, but i only got round to listening to this on Saturday morning so it might enter my chart next week but i've not exactly revisited the track since then. :oops:

Ohh Muse entering at #18 here too. :P As heppolo posted above, it does seem that this new track is Muse's most appealing song so far off the album.

Thunderclouds has become a slow burner for me. Just missed the cut when i did my chart on Saturday so could well enter in my next chart. I've never really been a big Labrinth fan but i can't deny this song is catchy.
Welcome back, Jake :D

Thunderclouds was super slow - it's been featured on some commercial and that go tme to look at it again and now I am like, hwo did I miss this awesome song, even when you know I'm a Sia fan :D

I like Lucky You too, but those two are getting huge play from me right now. I don't usually like having two songs by an artist climb at once because they kind of interfere with each other, but it's not like this is a first.
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby cheapthrills » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:19 pm

phoenix98 wrote:]Ah, so they nearly had a couple other Top 5's between "Daylight" and now! Did "Sugar" just peak slightly lower too?
Sugar didn't chart. :o

phoenix98 wrote:
cheapthrills wrote:My dog is 9 1/2 and I have had her since she was a puppy :( Her name is Sadie and she is the cutest dog in the universe as you can see below:
Aw, no argument there! Is she a black lab? Sending much love and many wishes her way as she fights that awful disease. <3
Thank you - she is so sweet <3 She is a lab mix - I think mixed with pit bull, but they said shar pei at the shelter :roll: Like, where are you getting shar pei form there? Pit bulls are illegal in the city where I live, so maybe they just threw shar pei in there so she'd be adoptable.

phoenix98 wrote:Ha, that's a fun little factoid about the double "Dark Side" situation! Do you know the last time that two songs with (virtually) the exact same title were in your Top 20 together?
I'll have to check! There were two versions of You Know I'm No Good back in the day (AMy Winehouse, and then Arctic Monkeys had a cover.), but that probably doesn't quite count. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera and by Snoop Dogg back in 2003 had one week in March where they were both on the chart. (Christina's last and Snoop's first), but I'll see if I find anything more recent.

phoenix98 wrote:Yet another hallowed chart, cheapthrills! :D
Thank you :D
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby cheapthrills » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Mainshow wrote:Ariana is effing unstoppable! - I hope she gets as many #1s with "God Is A Woman" as possible!
Well, I don't see anything stopping her for next week - we'll have to see how long she lasts! :o

Erotica wrote:I like the songs from Janelle and also Palo Santo, The Ringer, Fall and Barbie Dreams. From Retro I like Pop goes the world.
Isn't Pop Goes the World awesome? I think I submitted that song to the mixtape competition biscuits did earlier this year.

heppolo wrote:Empress Of has a very nice new song.
Quickly getting obsessed with it!
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:49 am

I just checked out "The One", and it's decent.

Great to see "God Is a Woman" continuing its impressive run here, though! Your top three is stagnant but flawless. 8-)
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 49096
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Mainshow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 am

I am glad no one stopped Ariana! Nice to see that "God Is A Woman" is the longest number-one for Ariana on your chart! totally deserved!
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby cheapthrills » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:58 pm

JSparksFan wrote:I just checked out "The One", and it's decent.

Great to see "God Is a Woman" continuing its impressive run here, though! Your top three is stagnant but flawless. 8-)
Three of my five favorite albums of the year are represented in the top three <3

I'm glad you approve of The One, probably one my favorite new discoveries of this year is Porcelan. She doesn't have a video for The One, but she does have an epic one for her first single, Lois Lane that you might like. :)

Mainshow wrote:I am glad no one stopped Ariana! Nice to see that "God Is A Woman" is the longest number-one for Ariana on your chart! totally deserved!
As obsessed as I was with Problem, I thought she would never top it, but GIAW is epic! I'm still not tired of it. :)
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby phoenix98 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:45 pm

cheapthrills wrote:Sugar didn't chart. :o
" :o " indeed! Guess you don't have a sweet tooth? ;)

cheapthrills wrote:Thank you - she is so sweet <3 She is a lab mix - I think mixed with pit bull, but they said shar pei at the shelter :roll: Like, where are you getting shar pei form there? Pit bulls are illegal in the city where I live, so maybe they just threw shar pei in there so she'd be adoptable.
Ah, so it was basically in her best interest for them to fudge the truth a little in that case. Whatever her actual mix might be, the result is QUITE the cute combo! <3

cheapthrills wrote:I'll have to check! There were two versions of You Know I'm No Good back in the day (AMy Winehouse, and then Arctic Monkeys had a cover.), but that probably doesn't quite count. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera and by Snoop Dogg back in 2003 had one week in March where they were both on the chart. (Christina's last and Snoop's first), but I'll see if I find anything more recent.
At first I'm like "Snoop Dogg had a song called 'Beautiful'? AND it was apparently a Top 10 hit in the US?", but Pharrell's parts definitely ring some bells as I re-listen to it now.

• Ooh...that's some very nifty trivia about Ari's No. 1 trends! Does this mean "Breathin" might spend seven weeks on top...? ;)
• I'd never heard of Empress Of before, but "When I'm With Him" is a FANTASTIC introduction! I'll be adding it to my library ASAP.

Yet another immaculate chart, cheapthrills! :D
User avatar
phoenix98
Legend
 
Posts: 13231
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:33 pm

^ :lol: you're going to run out of synonyms for divine :D

So I went through my charts and as far as similar names, it would seem Beautiful is the only time the two different songs with the same named appeared twice by different artists (other than the You Know I'm No Good situation, which was an original and cover). However, a couple other fun discoveries:

* March 1999 - Believe (Cher), When You Believe (Whitney/Mariah), I Still Believe (Mariah) Angel (Sarah Mclachlan), and Angel of Mine (Monica) were all in the top ten together.
* December 2004 - Hey Santa (Chris Isaak) was knocked off #1 by Hey Ya! (Outkast)
* April 2006 - Ride a White Horse (Goldfrapp) and Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (KT Tunstall) shared the top together.
* November 2008 - Troublemaker (Weezer) and Trouble is a Friend (Lenka) were both in the top ten together.
* January 2014 - Let It Go (Idina Menzel) and Let Her Go (Passenger) were in the top ten together.
* October 2017 - Feels and Feel It Still were in the top ten at the same time.
* July 2018 - I Like It (Cardi B) and I Like That (Janelle) were in the top 3 together. :)
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby cheapthrills » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Chart Notes:

For the week ending 9/22:

*
phoenix98 wrote:• Ooh...that's some very nifty trivia about Ari's No. 1 trends! Does this mean "Breathin" might spend seven weeks on top...? ;)
• I'd never heard of Empress Of before, but "When I'm With Him" is a FANTASTIC introduction! I'll be adding it to my library ASAP.
Or let's just give God is a Woman seven weeks :D Also, pleased to see you enjoyed Empress Of!!!- it certainly could be a contender to knock out Ariana in the coming weeks.

* Eminem has the biggest debut this week with Lucky You, ahead of the other two songs that debuted last week. "Fall" does just that - it's my favorite song on the album, but I can't reconcile with the use of F****T in the song. It's 2018, Marshall :roll:

* Sia makes the top ten for the first time this year since her collab with David Guetta "Flames" flamed out at #12. This continues a streak for Sia extended back to 2011 (see below) in which she has hit the top ten once every year since then. The only two with a longer streak are Lady Gaga and Coldplay, whose streaks both extend back to 2008 :o Gaga might keep hers running with A Star is Born, but Coldplay's streak looks at risk.

Image

Whiel Sia hit earlier than 2011, her streak begin with Titanium, the only song that failed to hit #1 in the below chart. But that's because this is perhaps one of the most stacked top fives ever. Titanium spent 15 weeks in the top five, Runaway Baby 13, Someone Like You 18, and Dedication to My Ex 19 :o - to put that in perspective, only one song on my charts this year has surpassed even 13 weeks in the top ten (I think you can guess which one.)

Dedication To My Ex spent 13 weeks in the top before moving to #1 - the second longest wait ever (To Zion by Lauryn Hill has the record at 14 weeks). It was the #2 song of the year behind Rolling the Deep, and was the song that got in the way of Adele having the top 3 songs of the year. Someone Like You finished #4 and Set Fire to the Rain was at #3. For good measure, Titanium was the #8 song of the year despite missing the top spot (it peaked at #3).

And on top of all this, Scheiße - at the time Gaga's 7th number one (and last until The Cure last year). I was in Germany for Okotberfest and so I was giving this a lot of play at the time :lol: But of all these songs, it gets the least replay out of any of them.
,
Image
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby phoenix98 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:10 pm

cheapthrills wrote:^ :lol: you're going to run out of synonyms for divine :D
:lol: They'll certainly be more of a stretch...

cheapthrills wrote:So I went through my charts and as far as similar names, it would seem Beautiful is the only time the two different songs with the same named appeared twice by different artists (other than the You Know I'm No Good situation, which was an original and cover). However, a couple other fun discoveries:
Thanks for doing that research! Looks like you were in a very spiritual state of mind in early '99 ;) I love all five of those classics! Ah, right - "I Like It" and "I Like That" were side-by-side for a couple weeks not that long ago!

• M5 claim their highest-peaking track since "Daylight"...or even longer? You'd mentioned that "Daylight" was their last Top 5, but did that one make it as high as No. 3? It was definitely exciting to read that "Girls Like You" finally topped the Hot 100!
• Glad that "When I'm With Him" managed to nab "Biggest Jump" honors.
• Really pleased to see "Electricity" debut!
• I love that "Scheiße" made it all the way to the top here - and because you were actually in Germany at the time :o That's awesome! Did anything from ARTPOP or Joanne even come close?

Yet another exalted chart, cheapthrills! :D
User avatar
phoenix98
Legend
 
Posts: 13231
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:15 am

Wow, your charts have me reeling! I don't think anyone else has a better top 2 this week - not even me! "God Is a Woman" and "Americans" are two big statement songs from two supremely gifted talents, both of whom really came into their own this year.

It's your retro top 5 that does even more damage to me, though. That Gaga song is great, Adele's is a future classic, and the Lloyd song is ridiculously underrated, but it's #4 and #5 that are the stunners. I think "Runaway Baby" is possibly Bruno's finest song to date, but "Titanium"? That track has saved me so many times - it is one of the greatest songs of all-time! :cry:

Oh, and I checked out "When I'm with Him". It was okay.

cheapthrills wrote:Three of my five favorite albums of the year are represented in the top three <3

I'm glad you approve of The One, probably one my favorite new discoveries of this year is Porcelan. She doesn't have a video for The One, but she does have an epic one for her first single, Lois Lane that you might like. :)
I am always here for cute bodyguard boyfriends. The song is nice, too!
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 49096
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby cheapthrills » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:06 pm

phoenix98 wrote:• M5 claim their highest-peaking track since "Daylight"...or even longer? You'd mentioned that "Daylight" was their last Top 5, but did that one make it as high as No. 3? It was definitely exciting to read that "Girls Like You" finally topped the Hot 100!
Answer is will be in my next post, but I was very happy to see Maroon 5 finally scale the Hot 100. It's been all Darke all the time there this year, so it's been a very dull chart year. This is the first shocker in awhile. Also nice to see Cardi B with a THIRD #1.

phoenix98 wrote:• I love that "Scheiße" made it all the way to the top here - and because you were actually in Germany at the time :o That's awesome! Did anything from ARTPOP or Joanne even come close?
Yes, Gaga is a huge artist on my chart - Applause made it to #2, held out by Avicii's Wake Me Up. Million Reasons and John Wayne both went to #3. Perfect Illusion went to #4, though I didn't really care for that one. I think I was just thirsty for new music from her. We'll see how songs from A Star is Born do.

phoenix98 wrote:Yet another exalted chart, cheapthrills! :D
Oh! Exalted! What will you come up with for this week? ;)

JSparksFan wrote:Wow, your charts have me reeling! I don't think anyone else has a better top 2 this week - not even me! "God Is a Woman" and "Americans" are two big statement songs from two supremely gifted talents, both of whom really came into their own this year.
They are amazing - such anthems. :cry:

JSparksFan wrote:It's your retro top 5 that does even more damage to me, though. That Gaga song is great, Adele's is a future classic, and the Lloyd song is ridiculously underrated, but it's #4 and #5 that are the stunners. I think "Runaway Baby" is possibly Bruno's finest song to date, but "Titanium"? That track has saved me so many times - it is one of the greatest songs of all-time! :cry:
It really is one of the best top fives I've ever had :cry:

The first time I heard Titanium was in Germany! I walked into my hotel and it was playing and the very cute desk cerk was singing along with it. <3 I know what you mean - the lyrics are nothing but empowerment <3
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby cheapthrills » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Chart Notes:

For the week ending 9/29:

* Eminem has both the biggest jump AND biggest fall this week. Can't remember that ever happening.

* Ariana has both the top-ranked song (again) and the #20 song with the debut of her 3rd single. I'm sure that' happened before not sure when :)

* This is the last chart before the Halloween playlist starts impacting. Eeeek :o [/list]

Image

So, to answer phoenix98's question 8-) , the last Maroon 5 song to hit the top 3 went all the way - One More Night, which spent two weeks at the top. Girls Like You is their highest ranking song since then. (Daylight hit #5.) So, yes it took Maroon 5 six years to be back! They were atop a pretty strong top five - another week in which 4 of the top five had time at the top of the chart.

Whitney made her last appearance on the list with a gospel song, the only gospel song to ever hit the top ten, much less #1.

And Florida-Georgia Line was about to prematurely topped the chart, long before it dominated the summer of 2013 with it's Flo Rida remix. So, within the span of a few weeks, rock, pop, gospel, and country all hit #1. :o

Image
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 7036
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby Mainshow » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Yes! Hopefully, "God Is A Woman" can spent 10 wks on top! That would be legendary!

Nice to see "Breathin'" debut as well as "Electricity" rise!
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Return to Personal Charts