Mr Rager's Top 20 Avril Lavigne Songs - *SHOCK NO.1??*

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby MrRager » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:44 pm

No.7 - I Love You

This song is so catchy. People may think it's a little cheesy but it's so bloody good. I am still addicted to it after 6 years of Goodbye Lullaby being released. That is how much I like it. I Love You Avril.

No.6 - Innocence

This song is incredible. The piano, the vocals, the lyrics, the melody. WTF Avril you are a genius! This must go down as one of the best unreleased gems. I now like it more than When You're Gone.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby MrRager » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:01 am

No.5 - What The Hell

This is basically the catchiest song I think i've ever heard. It's basically the perfect Pop song! When the snippet first came out I was OBSESSED. I played it non stop patiently waiting for the full. Whe the full came out I was even more obsessed. I remember checking the US iTunes with my finger on refresh. Just a shame that Brat Britney beat her to no.1 I still love it almost as much as i did back then. It's probably my most played Avril song ever.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby luckyONE » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 pm

WTH is probably my fav lead single by her. :lol:
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby MrRager » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:17 pm

No.4 - Slipped Away

I cried when I first heard this song. Finishes off a perfect album. I couldn't believe how good Under My Skin was when i first listened in full - well until the bonus "I Always Get What I Want" started playing. Let's forget about that one though. I saw her perform this live. absolutely terrific.

#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Erotica » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Innocence, my favourite Avril song <3
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby MrRager » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 pm

luckyONE wrote:WTH is probably my fav lead single by her. :lol:
Awesome. I LOVE it!

Erotica wrote:Innocence, my favourite Avril song <3
YAS! It's incredible. Just a shame that most of the general public doesn't even know the song exists.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby luckyONE » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:40 am

Slipped Away is so awesome, one of the best album closer ever.
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:04 pm

What The Hell is my absolute favourite Song from Avril. Always remember the "good old times" when I listen to it now! :cry:
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby MrRager » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:55 am

No.3 - Nobody's Home

Perfect song and Perfect video. Avrils live performances of this song made me stan for this song even more. She gives it her all and you can tell how much it means to her. The whole song from start to finish is flawless.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:59 am

Complicated and Girlfriend are of course also huge here! But probably my friends are still a baby back when Complicated released (me too) so they don't recognise it's Avril

WHAT THE HELL is fvcking amazing!!!!! Much much much better than Girlfriend and should've been a super big hit! I Love You is another great song and another song that I didn't expect to see so high! Surprised to see Slipped Away, i though it's going to be your number one!! Nobody's Home is absolutely amazing :(
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby MrRager » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:22 pm

HaskaWuga wrote:Complicated and Girlfriend are of course also huge here! But probably my friends are still a baby back when Complicated released (me too) so they don't recognise it's Avril

WHAT THE HELL is fvcking amazing!!!!! Much much much better than Girlfriend and should've been a super big hit! I Love You is another great song and another song that I didn't expect to see so high! Surprised to see Slipped Away, i though it's going to be your number one!! Nobody's Home is absolutely amazing :(
:lol: :lol: Oh yeah i forgot you were a baby when Complicated was released!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah Goodbye Lullay is amaing to me. It's my second fav Avril album!! It's even quite close to UMS :o
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby MrRager » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:25 pm

No.2 - I'm With You

I'm actually shocked that I am writing this and this isn't no.1 :o But I think the song is Avril's true classic. It's such a beautiful song :cry: The vocals, the build up to when she belts out at the end is ridiculously amazing. When this song starts I just freeze and get chills down my spine, especially when I'm in a shop etc and it suddenly comes on.
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Biebz » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Wait wtf could be #1

GYWYL maybe?
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby MrRager » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:38 pm

No.1 - How Does It Feel

So here it is. My favourite Avril song (at this moment in time). This song has always been a favourite of mine. However over the years it has slowly been creeping up and now it is my no.1 I cried when I first heard the song :cry: :lol: . I was in a relationship/breakup at the time I listened to Under My Skin for the first time and this song really hit me. The "Would You come find meeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeyehhh" bit is truly magnificent and probably my favourite part in any Avril song. Also the build up to when she belts out "HOW DOES IT FEEL, YOU'RE DIFFERENT FROM ME". The ticking clock or whatever it is also really adds to the song. It's just Epic :cry:
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:11 am

No smile?
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby MrRager » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:26 am

Biebz wrote:Wait wtf could be #1

GYWYL maybe?
That just missed the Top 20 :wink:

Phoenixx wrote:No smile?
Nah, that might have been Top 40. It's great but Avril's catalogue is just sooo good. <3
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:35 am

MrRager wrote:
Biebz wrote:Wait wtf could be #1

GYWYL maybe?
That just missed the Top 20 :wink:

Phoenixx wrote:No smile?
Nah, that might have been Top 40. It's great but Avril's catalogue is just sooo good. <3
Smile, When Ur Gone and What The Hell are my favs ;) :)
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby luckyONE » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:16 am

Perfect #1!
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby Biebz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Wow such an unexpected #1! I did wonder where it was but just assumed it was outside the Top 20! It's one of my favourites on the album, her vocals are heavenly
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Erotica » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Nobody's home is one of her best too
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby MrRager » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:37 am

luckyONE wrote:Perfect #1!
Cheers! :wink:

Biebz wrote:Wow such an unexpected #1! I did wonder where it was but just assumed it was outside the Top 20! It's one of my favourites on the album, her vocals are heavenly
Heavenly is the perfect word to describe this song :cry:

Erotica wrote:Nobody's home is one of her best too
Definitely is!
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby HaskaWuga » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 am

I'M WITH YOU NOT NUMBER ONE :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Really surprised neither I'm with You or Slipped Away topped your chart but How Does It Feel is BRILLIANT as well so I won't complain :D How Does It Feel was one of my instant fave from the flawless album that is Under My Skin, lemme go back and listen to it, though!
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Return to Personal Charts