No votes
Get Outta My Way
13%
Shocked
No votes

Total votes : 15

Postby Blondini » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:53 pm

heppolo wrote:
Thriller wrote:So Tears On My Pillow (boring tripe), Where The Wild Roses Grow (overrated), The Loco-Motion (slightly naff) and Giving You Up (not aged well) didn't make it. Amongst some of her other earlier hits such as Never Too Late and Wouldn't Change A Thing which I deem inoffensive but unexciting. Especially For You VERY nearly slipped in!
Where Is The Feeling? is better than your #1, ha-ha
CGYOMH is the epitome of overrated in terms of Kylie's discography, I love the song, but objectively it's too repetitive.
More or less agree - it's just not as strong an actual song as others, particularly on that album. Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah is not a great lyric. I prefer big melodies a la Put Yourself In My Place (the #11 peak at Christmas is deceptive - it will have outsold many bigger positioned hits from less buy periods so getting any kind of hit at Christmas is impressive).

Feeling's 13 minute BIR remix (the long version of the video mix) is one of the greatest things she ever recorded.

Devil is a brill song, tho and an understandable #1 here.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:59 pm

"Can't Get You Out of My Head" is brilliant. The chorus is such an earworm.

Ah, "Better the Devil You Know" is terrific - one of her more underrated hits for me! There's a youthful effervescence about it that I love, and the title itself is so true!

Great countdown, Mike!
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2017: [#1 Revealed!]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:08 pm

JSparksFan wrote:"Can't Get You Out of My Head" is brilliant. The chorus is such an earworm.
I'm glad i'm not the only who adores the song. I think people are just bored of the song because of how successful it was, but for me if i love a song and it has phenomenal success, i'm even happier. :lol:
JakeP
Manager

Return to Personal Charts