Fan x Girlgroups [Sugababes: #07]

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Mainshow » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Erotica wrote:Don't like these two songs, The Promise is somehow their worst single I think
I just have to say it again, I think it's amazing how we basically have the same taste in music (genres, artists) but usually, we are world aparts when it comes to tracks.

I hate "Boyfriend" by Hurts and I think it's their worst song to date (and it's your favourite from the album, right?).
Britney's "Hot as Ice" is the only track I have to skip on her flawless "Blackout" album and I don't rank it inside my Britney Top 150 songs and it's one of your favourite songs of all-times by the Holy Spearit :D

And now this.... I actually just ADORE "The Promise" & "Something New" when it comes to Girls Aloud's singles :D

It is fascinating :D
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby JakeP » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 pm

I've never been a big fan of Whole lotta history and it's personally one of my least favourite singles. I say this because there are so many album tracks and b-sides from their back catalogue that i would've chosen to be a single in its place. I can understand the record company wanting a ballad for the christmas single but this just lacks that Girls Aloud magic. :(

Ahh, The promise. You'll already know my thoughts on this song. :wink: :P
JakeP
Manager

Postby Erotica » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Mainshow wrote:
Erotica wrote:Don't like these two songs, The Promise is somehow their worst single I think
I just have to say it again, I think it's amazing how we basically have the same taste in music (genres, artists) but usually, we are world aparts when it comes to tracks.

I hate "Boyfriend" by Hurts and I think it's their worst song to date (and it's your favourite from the album, right?).
Britney's "Hot as Ice" is the only track I have to skip on her flawless "Blackout" album and I don't rank it inside my Britney Top 150 songs and it's one of your favourite songs of all-times by the Holy Spearit :D

And now this.... I actually just ADORE "The Promise" & "Something New" when it comes to Girls Aloud's singles :D

It is fascinating :D
Yes, Boyfriend and ready to go are my favourites, and yes I love Hot as ice

I love Something new though
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby Fan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Mainshow wrote:Since you mentioned it, I am not a huge fan of will.i.am either but I personally think that his songs with Cheryl are the best ones of his career; especially "3 Words" is absolutely brilliant. I am glad you like "A Million Lights". This album is so freaking strong (perhaps her best one); even the deluxe tracks are enjoyable. I am pretty sure she named her song after her track "teddy BEAR". It should have been a single.

"Call The Shots" is nothing I would ever want to listen again, I think.

I agree that it's strange they never tried to break other markets and I strongly believe it's because of their sound (like I previously said). I had no clue why had some semi hits in Australia/NZ, though; but those places are still a bit more influenced by the British market than other places around the world :D

"Whole Lotta Story" is a song I have never heard before. Definitely more than listenable. Nicole indeed delivers on this track.

However, "The Promise" <3 - Personally, I think this is their best song of their entire career (before their comeback). Should have been a bit higher ;) :D
Oh, I had no clue it was released THAT late in their career. As a 19th single? - Wow, I had no clue they had so many singles! :o I agree, it's great to see an artist surviving the "new artist" effect and continue being successful many years and singles after they debuted!
Hm, 3 Words is her worst solo single for me. I just cannot get into her work with him.
I actually meant A Million Lights as in the song :oops: That is one beautiful track! I actually think Messy Little Raindrops is her best album for me (Everyone <33), but like I said- I don't really love any of her records in full.

Yeah, true. I just had a quick look at their chart history and Biology charted higher (#26) than Sound Of The Underground (#31) in Australia, pretty random.

Glad to hear you like Whole Lotta History!!

He he, I do like The Promise A LOT. There are just four songs I like a bit more. They have released 23 singles in total, of which 21 reached the top 10. Pretty impressive!

What!? :o
We seem to disagree pretty often when it comes to favourite songs, just see the latest Hurts album :lol: :lol:

JakeP wrote:I've never been a big fan of Whole lotta history and it's personally one of my least favourite singles. I say this because there are so many album tracks and b-sides from their back catalogue that i would've chosen to be a single in its place. I can understand the record company wanting a ballad for the christmas single but this just lacks that Girls Aloud magic. :(

Ahh, The promise. You'll already know my thoughts on this song. :wink: :P
Awh, really? Shame! Like I said, I have always loved it a lot. I think it is a lot better than See The Day, for instance, the song that got released before it. Now that was a random release.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby Fan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:52 am

04. No Good Advice

Here I go out the door
Cranking the stereo
I think a finger to the world below
The follow up single for a reality-tv show winner is always the most difficult challenge, will the act be able to live up to the success of the debut single or will they remain a one-hit wonder? I am sure a lot of people thought Girls Aloud would not be able to remain successfull after Sound Of The Underground, but they proved themselves with the release of the second single, No Good Advice.
No Good Advice has always been a firm favourite of mine, it's so damn catchy. The girls decided the show a bit of their wild, or in their words 'wasted', side and this rocky sound (just like Wake Me Up) suits them. I especially enjoy the last 30 seconds of this song.

As much as I love the song, the video has to be one of their worst, soo tacky :lol: I know they hated their silver outfits and I can definitely see why.
Fan
Legend

Postby Fan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:57 am

03. Untouchable

Without any meaning, we're just skin in bones like beautiful robots dancing alone
I only need one words to describe this song: EPIC.

Because, as much as the word is overused these days, this song is just the definition of epic <3. A firm fan favourite right after the release of 'Out Of Control', so nobody was surprised when this was announced as third single. I have to say, the single version never did it for me (and the fact this song is their first single to miss the top 10 is just INSANE and one of the most frustrating chart moments of the last 10 years), but the 6 minute album version is just everything. Such a beautiful, intense song and Nadine's "without any meaning, we're just skin and bones like beautiful robots dancing alone" has to be my favourite line in any Girls Aloud song.

Soo, that leaves us with just two songs left for the final top 2. Any guesses? :P
Fan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:43 am

Fan wrote:Awh, really? Shame! Like I said, I have always loved it a lot. I think it is a lot better than See The Day, for instance, the song that got released before it. Now that was a random release.
Iirc See the day was released pretty much weeks after Biology which never made sense to me. It would've made more sense had they been an "aa single" like we used to have in the late 90s/early 00s.

I would put both Whole lotta history and See the day on par with each other.

Which brings me to No good advice at #4. <3 Amazing track, the perfect way to follow up Sound of the underground as it continued that almost grunge pop sound perfectly.

"cos frankly i don't even care" :lol:

Untouchable is indeed EPIC but i didn't like what they did for the single version. They used a lot of vocoder on the girls' vocals making them sound robotic, although considering the lyrics "beautiful robots dancing alone" maybe it was intentional. I absolutely love the album version though, the whole 7 minutes of it are outstanding. I love the soft synths and guitar that slowly grow and become bigger and then Nicola's angel-esque gorgeous vocals kick in and its blissful.

Such a shame this track spoilt what was an unbroken chain of top 10 singles. :(
JakeP
Manager

Postby Fan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:52 am

JakeP wrote:
Fan wrote:Awh, really? Shame! Like I said, I have always loved it a lot. I think it is a lot better than See The Day, for instance, the song that got released before it. Now that was a random release.
Iirc See the day was released pretty much weeks after Biology which never made sense to me. It would've made more sense had they been an "aa single" like we used to have in the late 90s/early 00s.

I would put both Whole lotta history and See the day on par with each other.

Which brings me to No good advice at #4. <3 Amazing track, the perfect way to follow up Sound of the underground as it continued that almost grunge pop sound perfectly.

"cos frankly i don't even care" :lol:

Untouchable is indeed EPIC but i didn't like what they did for the single version. They used a lot of vocoder on the girls' vocals making them sound robotic, although considering the lyrics "beautiful robots dancing alone" maybe it was intentional. I absolutely love the album version though, the whole 7 minutes of it are outstanding. I love the soft synths and guitar that slowly grow and become bigger and then Nicola's angel-esque gorgeous vocals kick in and its blissful.

Such a shame this track spoilt what was an unbroken chain of top 10 singles. :(
I know, I think See The Day was released to quickly have something different for the Christmas market and shift some more copies of the album. Biology isn't exactly an album seller I would imagine :lol:

Really? See The Day is one of my least favourite Girls Aloud songs in general, soo dull. Never liked it.

<3

True, the single version was a mess. I can understand they needed a new version for the radio, as the album version is pretty long, but they could have come up with something better. Nicola indeed sounds lush on it.

Any top two predictions, btw?
Fan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Fan wrote:I know, I think See The Day was released to quickly have something different for the Christmas market and shift some more copies of the album. Biology isn't exactly an album seller I would imagine :lol:

Really? See The Day is one of my least favourite Girls Aloud songs in general, soo dull. Never liked it.

<3

True, the single version was a mess. I can understand they needed a new version for the radio, as the album version is pretty long, but they could have come up with something better. Nicola indeed sounds lush on it.

Any top two predictions, btw?
To be honest it might be an unpopular opinion but i think Chemistry was their weakest album. Referring back to Mainshow's comment, i think this is where Girls Aloud's "britishness" shone through and i can understand why it might've struggled to connect with the european market.

I guess the singles off the album were the best choices even though i also liked Models and Wild horses too. :P

Nicola was such an underrated singer in Girls Aloud. She was responsible for some of my favourite parts of Girls Aloud songs. Did you ever hear their b-side Memory of you from 2009? That song was too good to be a b-side and should've been an official single. I know Nicola released a solo version of the song too. Fabulously gorgeous! <3
JakeP
Manager

Postby Erotica » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Untouchable is a nice song :)
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Oh no :( "3 "Words" is so beautiful. It's like a dance track full of emotions and I can't believe you dislike it :o
Ok, "A Million Lights" - the song - is also really beautiful and tbh, it should have been promoted as a single to show a different side of her. I am surprised that you called "Messy Little Raindrops" her best album since most of her fans think it's her laziest effort to date (I personally think it's a bit underrated). - Cheryl should release a Greatest Hits record after her upcoming studio album so that you will have an album to love to!

23 singles?! Wow - I am impressed.

I really dislike "No Good Advice" and the sound of the song strengthens my point of them sounding way too "British" to break other markets. There's something which is missing in their sound which other superstars had at that time (I can't put it into words). I agree on the video being tacky, though :D It was enjoyable (and actually hilarious) to watch!

Anyway, "Untouchable" , on the other hand, is GREAT! Like for real, it's really great. I even thought of buying that track on iTunes after listening to it. It's one of the best girl group singles I have ever listened to and I can't believe I missed this track for so many years. WTF, it's the best song of their entire career (before the comeback) and it didn't reach the Top 10?! - That's tragic!

When it comes to your Top 2 IT HAS TO BE (it's not a guess!) "Sound of the Underground" & "Something New".
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Mainshow wrote:Anyway, "Untouchable" , on the other hand, is GREAT! Like for real, it's really great. I even thought of buying that track on iTunes after listening to it. It's one of the best girl group singles I have ever listened to and I can't believe I missed this track for so many years. WTF, it's the best song of their entire career (before the comeback) and it didn't reach the Top 10?! - That's tragic!
What was tragic was the single edit and they used too much autotune on vocals that were clearly lush on the original. The album version will always be gorgeous. <3

Mainshow wrote:When it comes to your Top 2 IT HAS TO BE (it's not a guess!) "Sound of the Underground" & "Something New".
Or Love machine and The show? :wink: Although they're from the same album so maybe Something kinda ooohh or The loving kind just to mix things up a bit.

I really can't predict what the top 2 songs are gonna be. :P
JakeP
Manager

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm

"Call the Shots" is understated beauty done the way only Girls Aloud can. Pete loves "Biology" so much, and his adoration of the song has rubbed off on me quite a bit. It's not their best, but it is one of the songs in their discography that only they could have pulled off so well.

"Whole Lotta History" is beautiful, and definitely underrated. It would probably make my Girls Aloud Top 10 as well. I'd always written "The Promise" off as overrated and even somewhat clumsy in parts, but I've been revisiting it more these days and I think my opinion has changed. It's actually pretty great!

I love the wildness of "No Good Advice," and the last 30 seconds you highlighted are definitely awesome!

"Untouchable" is a song that words fail to do justice. It's divine, and perfect for any mood. It's my clear favourite from the girls, and easily one of the best pop songs ever constructed.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:48 pm

JakeP wrote:
Mainshow wrote:When it comes to your Top 2 IT HAS TO BE (it's not a guess!) "Sound of the Underground" & "Something New".
Or Love machine and The show? :wink: Although they're from the same album so maybe Something kinda ooohh or The loving kind just to mix things up a bit.

Imagine Fan turns out to be extra-ordinarily overdramatic and becomes the King of Trolling here on UKMIX and crowns "Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me" the winner :D :lol:
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 pm

JakeP wrote:To be honest it might be an unpopular opinion but i think Chemistry was their weakest album. Referring back to Mainshow's comment, i think this is where Girls Aloud's "britishness" shone through and i can understand why it might've struggled to connect with the european market.

I guess the singles off the album were the best choices even though i also liked Models and Wild horses too. :P

Nicola was such an underrated singer in Girls Aloud. She was responsible for some of my favourite parts of Girls Aloud songs. Did you ever hear their b-side Memory of you from 2009? That song was too good to be a b-side and should've been an official single. I know Nicola released a solo version of the song too. Fabulously gorgeous! <3
What!? :o :o No way!! Chemistry is definitely their, in my humble opinion, best album. I do agree with the british vibe, but that's what I love about it. It is definitely their most experimental work to date. Tangled Up was more euro-pop and Out Of Control more commercial sounding, I think.

Models <3 Should have been a single, it was even used as the intro for their docu-soap. I have always loved Swinging London Town as well, such a weird one. Wild Horses, Watch Me Go, Waiting- so many good songs. And I Don't Really Hate You, the b-track for See The Day.

Nicola was very underrated indeed, she has such a special voice. Although this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWqjX8SR_Pc, has to be the best moment of her career :lol: On a serious note, I do agree that she is responsible for some of the best moments in their songs and her solo record is probably the best record any ex-girlgroup member has ever made (combined with Siobhan's Ghost).
I do know Memory Of You indeed, great pick!

Erotica wrote:Untouchable is a nice song :)
Yay! Glad you like it.

Mainshow wrote:Oh no :( "3 "Words" is so beautiful. It's like a dance track full of emotions and I can't believe you dislike it :o
Ok, "A Million Lights" - the song - is also really beautiful and tbh, it should have been promoted as a single to show a different side of her. I am surprised that you called "Messy Little Raindrops" her best album since most of her fans think it's her laziest effort to date (I personally think it's a bit underrated). - Cheryl should release a Greatest Hits record after her upcoming studio album so that you will have an album to love to!

23 singles?! Wow - I am impressed.

I really dislike "No Good Advice" and the sound of the song strengthens my point of them sounding way too "British" to break other markets. There's something which is missing in their sound which other superstars had at that time (I can't put it into words). I agree on the video being tacky, though :D It was enjoyable (and actually hilarious) to watch!

Anyway, "Untouchable" , on the other hand, is GREAT! Like for real, it's really great. I even thought of buying that track on iTunes after listening to it. It's one of the best girl group singles I have ever listened to and I can't believe I missed this track for so many years. WTF, it's the best song of their entire career (before the comeback) and it didn't reach the Top 10?! - That's tragic!

When it comes to your Top 2 IT HAS TO BE (it's not a guess!) "Sound of the Underground" & "Something New".
Well, it also didn't help that Three Words was released right in the middle of her two best songs :P
It would have been a great single, although I think the general public is not a Cheryl-ballad fan, as The Flood underperformed quite a bit and Girls Aloud also rarely did very well with their slower songs.
I would totally get behind a greatest hits, yes. I am sure that would be her best record by far. Is she actually recording new stuff at the moment?

:( at you disliking No Good Advice. Was actually a pretty big hit here in The Netherlands! Missing in sound? Every other recording artists misses what Girls Aloud have- an absolute flawless back catalogue <3 :lol: :lol:

SO glad you like Untouchable though. Did you already know it beforehand or you just discovered it?
I know, it was a same, although the Out Of Control album had already sold very, very well when Untouchable was released (their best selling studio album), so that could be a reason. And the single mix, like Jake already mentioned, didn't help either.

He, he! We will see :wink:

JSparksFan wrote:"Call the Shots" is understated beauty done the way only Girls Aloud can. Pete loves "Biology" so much, and his adoration of the song has rubbed off on me quite a bit. It's not their best, but it is one of the songs in their discography that only they could have pulled off so well.

"Whole Lotta History" is beautiful, and definitely underrated. It would probably make my Girls Aloud Top 10 as well. I'd always written "The Promise" off as overrated and even somewhat clumsy in parts, but I've been revisiting it more these days and I think my opinion has changed. It's actually pretty great!

I love the wildness of "No Good Advice," and the last 30 seconds you highlighted are definitely awesome!

"Untouchable" is a song that words fail to do justice. It's divine, and perfect for any mood. It's my clear favourite from the girls, and easily one of the best pop songs ever constructed.
Agree with your comment about Biology, yes. Cannot imagine any other girlgroup releasing that song, that really made them unique,
And yess for you liking Whole Lotta History, like I said, such an underrated one. The Promise is just great!!

Always good to see some extra love for Untouchable, it's just such a beautiful and special song and deserved so much more. The album version is just simply divine and it could go on forever.

Mainshow wrote:
JakeP wrote:

Imagine Fan turns out to be extra-ordinarily overdramatic and becomes the King of Trolling here on UKMIX and crowns "Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me" the winner :D :lol:
Well, I do like Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me a lot :P
Fan
Legend

Postby Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:41 pm

02. Sound Of The Underground

Disco dancing with the lights down low
A Girls Aloud top 10 would not be complete with the song that started it all, and here it crashes just before the finish line, Sound Of The Underground. Back in 2002, reality tv shows actually put some effort into the debut singles of the winners and never has it done better than with this track. For me it's safe to say this is the best 'winners' song by far, out of all the reality competitions we have had over the years! An iconic pop song, with quircky lyrics and who can forget the legendary dance routine, including the throw-the-microphone-stand-away-at-the-end move.

I think it is safe to say this song made it's mark on pop history and I almost cannot believe the song is turning 15 next month. It still sounds as fresh as ever.
Fan
Legend

Postby Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Before I announce the big number #1, I have a little in-between list, which is a top 15 of my favourite solo songs (with a lot of Cheryl and Nicola :lol: )

01. Cheryl - Fight For This Love
02. Nicola Roberts - YoYo
03. Nicola Roberts - Porcelain Heart
04. Cheryl - Parachute
05. Nicola Roberts - Disco Blisters & A Comedown
06. Nicola Roberts - Sticks & Stones
07. Cheryl - Everyone
08. Cheryl - Call My Name
09. Nicola Roberts - Fish Out Of Water
10. Cheryl - A Million Lights
11. Cheryl - The Flood
12. Nicola Roberts - Lucky Day
13. Cheryl - Stand Up
14. Kimberley Walsh - Defiying Gravity
15. Nicola Roberts - Gladiator
Fan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Sound of the underground really is immense. I remember when Girls Aloud first performed the song on Popstars - the rivals and i was just sat there like :o :D Amazing for a winner's single to be this good but like you said, tv talent shows in the early 00s were encouraging originality more.

Nice to see Fight for this love getting some love. <3 Best Cheryl solo single imo although i also love Call my name.

Looking forward to seeing what #1 is.
JakeP
Manager

Postby Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:31 pm

01. The Loving Kind

Standing on a crowded platform, carelessly we lost our way
Soo, it's not Beautiful 'Cause You Love me! But also not Something New (sorry Mainshow, it was my #11), but maybe a more surprising pick. Although, I have never hidden my love for The Loving Kind either.
This song is just so, so special to me. It reminds me a lot of my trip to London, back in 2008, during Christmas period when this song was just announced as the second single of Out Of Control. And therefore this always reminds me of cold, dark London with all the Christmas lights <3 Magical indeed. And that is exactly what this song is to me- magical. It starts right at the first second with the gorgeous intro and afterwards it's just three minutes of pure bliss. And especially the quoted line "standing on a crowded platform, carelessly we lost our way" (which Cheryl sings, so I hope that makes it up to you, Mainshow) gets me every single time. I don't even know why, but for me that's the most beautiful line in any Girls Aloud song :lol:

And there you have it, the top 10 of Girls Aloud. One of my favourite pop acts of all time:

01. The Loving Kind
02. Sound Of The Underground
03. Untouchable
04. No Good Advice
05. The Promise
06. Whole Lotta History
07. Biology
08. Call The Shots
09. Sexy! No No No...
10. Wake Me Up
Onto the next one....
Fan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Aww, The loving kind is such a lovely song. It's similar to Call the shots as being one of the most sophisticated songs Girls Aloud recorded.

Out of control is also my favourite Girls Aloud album. <3 :D

Since this is your #1 i feel the urge to post the b-side Memory of you here so people can give it a listen if they've not heard it before.

JakeP
Manager

Postby Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:52 pm

JakeP wrote:Aww, The loving kind is such a lovely song. It's similar to Call the shots as being one of the most sophisticated songs Girls Aloud recorded.

Out of control is also my favourite Girls Aloud album. <3 :D

Since this is your #1 i feel the urge to post the b-side Memory of you here so people can give it a listen if they've not heard it before.
It is! A very classy and sophisticated song :)

OOC is my second fave! I would rank them Chemistry > OOC > TU > WWTNS? > SOTU.

And thanks for your contribution to my topic so far! Always good to share the Girls Aloud love. I am sure you will like the next act as well :P
Fan
Legend

Postby Erotica » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:14 pm

I like the top 2
Erotica
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:09 am

"Sound of the Underground" is fantastic, another unique track in their colourful discography. I think the song could have been closer to a perfect 10 with some added sound effects perhaps mimicking what an underground sounds like, but it's not an omission that completely discredits the quality of the song.

"The Loving Kind" is beautiful. It's not my favourite from them, but I like the lyrics because it alludes to the fact that not everyone's expression of love is overt. My favourite line is, I know you may be disinclined, to find the love we've left behind, as I think that's the only time I've ever heard the word disinclined used in a song.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Fan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Erotica wrote:I like the top 2
Yeah :D That's good to hear!

JSparksFan wrote:"Sound of the Underground" is fantastic, another unique track in their colourful discography. I think the song could have been closer to a perfect 10 with some added sound effects perhaps mimicking what an underground sounds like, but it's not an omission that completely discredits the quality of the song.

"The Loving Kind" is beautiful. It's not my favourite from them, but I like the lyrics because it alludes to the fact that not everyone's expression of love is overt. My favourite line is, I know you may be disinclined, to find the love we've left behind, as I think that's the only time I've ever heard the word disinclined used in a song.
He he, I like it. It actually would have been quite cool to have some underground sounds into the song. I mean, the song's already about the underground and they video was filmed there as well :P
Fan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Fan wrote:It is! A very classy and sophisticated song :)

OOC is my second fave! I would rank them Chemistry > OOC > TU > WWTNS? > SOTU.

And thanks for your contribution to my topic so far! Always good to share the Girls Aloud love. I am sure you will like the next act as well :P
I don't have all of Girls Aloud's album so i can't really comment on the quality of their first album although the singles were all amazing. The only albums i have are What will the neighbours say and Out of control. I've always used YouTube as a way of hearing as many album tracks as possible to determine how much i really want an album, so i personally think these are my favourite two.

I'm intrigued as to which girlgroup is coming next. :P :wink:
JakeP
Manager

Return to Personal Charts