Mainshow Goes Dicks: Queen | #6 - #4

Moderators: tdc2000, JSparksFan, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby stevyy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:45 pm

flawless top 10. My God, Olly has so many gems. Can't wait for his new album.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 51963
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:38 pm

JakeP wrote:Hand on heart wasn't too bad but i was never a big fan of the song. I actually found the music video kinda uninspiring tbh. :oops:

Dear darlin' is a great #1. I think this might've been Olly's biggest hit around the world. I might be wrong but didn't this get to #1in Germany? I'm sure i read that somewhere as i had no idea that Olly was popular particular in europe around that time. Great song that ended up being very successful in the UK despite only peaking at #5.
Tbh, I don't go back watching Olly's music videos when I am in the mood of seeing something inspiring :D However, most of the time, they are kinda cute, though.

I am glad you like my #1!
Sadly, it didn't reach the number-one spot here in Germany ("just" #2.
It hit #1 in Austria, though ;)

It's crazy that he is not really popular in Central Europe but now and then, he has a massive hit on his hands, e.g. "Heart Skips A Beat", "Up", "Dear Darlin'". Hopefully, he can recreate this phenomenom soon!

Erotica wrote:I totally forgot about the song Hand on heart. But I didn't miss much. Dear Darlin is a song from Olly that annoys me, don't like it at all.

So funnily many singles I like didn't appear here. So we have a very different taste concerning his music. ^^
A pity you didn't like my Top 2. Yeah, I think that my Top 10 is kinda "unpopular" because I am digging for his sugary, sweet ballads and midtempos whilst I am not a huge fan of his uptemo collabs most of the time :D - Which songs would you put in your personal Top 3?

Fan wrote:Ahm you actually missed out on most of my favourite Olly singles this time. Boo.
Busy will always be my to-go-to song. For me, it's just the cutest song. The perfect "I-want-to-cuddle-my-bf-and-stay-in-bed-all-day" kind of song <3 Shame for Dance With Me Tonight missing out as well, that would be my #2. I ADORE Thinking Of You, Please Don't Let Me Go and Oh My Goodness as well. In general, his two first era's were the best for me.

However, I do like both songs in your top 2. Hand On Heart is a typical, cute Olly song (the 'when you don't feel strong enough to make it' is glorious) but Dear Darlin' is gorgeoussss. Although, I have always been a bit disappointed with the studio version after hearing the acoustic live version before. That will always be the most beautiful version and should have been made into the album version.
I think that we have a pretty different taste when it comes to Olly's music. "Oh My Goodness", though, made my Top 10 ;) - "Dance With Me Tonight" is amazing, too! It just missed my countdown. I think I just prefer his latest eras :D - Glad you like my Top 2, though. Oh, I need to listen to that acoustic live version... is it really that good?
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:41 pm

JSparksFan wrote:"Dear Darlin'" isn't a bad #1, but...

Fan wrote:Ahm you actually missed out on most of my favourite Olly singles this time. Boo.
Busy will always be my to-go-to song. For me, it's just the cutest song. The perfect "I-want-to-cuddle-my-bf-and-stay-in-bed-all-day" kind of song <3 Shame for Dance With Me Tonight missing out as well, that would be my #2. I ADORE Thinking Of You, Please Don't Let Me Go and Oh My Goodness as well. In general, his two first era's were the best for me.
Lemme co-sign this! :lol:
:lol: Thanks for stepping by ;) - I guess, I prefer his latest eras and his cheesy midtempo/ballads.

stevyy wrote:flawless top 10. My God, Olly has so many gems. Can't wait for his new album.
Thank you <3 - So glad you like my Top 10! Olly is indeed such a great artist! - I just pre-ordered his new album today! Can't wait to listen o it... hopefully,. "Moves" is one of its weaker tracks...
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Erotica » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:15 am

I think in my top 3 could be Stevie Knows, You don't know love and Kiss me. I definitely prefer his uptempos.
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 16718
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Erotica wrote:I think in my top 3 could be Stevie Knows, You don't know love and Kiss me. I definitely prefer his uptempos.
All three tracks are great! - Actually, I considered "You Don't Know Love" and "Stevie Knows" as part of my Top 10 but the songs which made it & "Army of Two" (#11) & "Dance With Me Tonight" (#12) won in the end.. btw, "Kiss Me" was ranked #7, so.. at least I got one of your favourites on my countdown.

I hope that both of us will be happy with Olly's new album! Can't wait to listen to it!
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Mainshow goes Dicks: Queen



After presenting two editions of "Mainshow Goes Dicks" featuring pop icons, I thought that it would be a lovely idea to think of a legandary rock band to be dealt with. Which band would be more fitting than Queen? - Especially since the movie "Bohemian Rhapsody" hit the cinemas. - I have to admit that I wouldn't call myself a fan of Queen but my parents listened to them a lot when I was younger and I amq uite familiar with their singles discography and with no doubt, they have shaped rock/pop music massively and their late lead singer, Freddie Mercury, was a style, rock and queer icon! - Hope you will this countdown and in the meantime, don't forget to check my Ariana Grande Top 10 as part of Mainshow Goes Diva ;)
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:40 pm

#10: "Heaven For Everyone" (1995)

Even though the song has been a single of Queen's side project The Cross, I only use the magical and beautiful version by Queen released back in 1995. The song was released as the first single of Queen's final studio album (which got released after Freddi Mercury's death).
I really enjoy the etheral tone of the single and the amazing effort of Queen to rework older vocal recordings of their late lead singer whilst not destroying the magic. The arrangement fits perfectly to the song and the song's message.
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:48 pm

#9: "Another One Bites The Dust" (1980)

One of the most memorable and remarkable beat lines found in popular music! The chart-topping international hit probably belongs to the most well-known and popular singles by Queen. Having all their other hits in mind, one may come to the conclusion that "Another One Bites The Dust" doesn't really "fit" to the heavier rock songs but personally, I love it that they got more experimental with this one. It almost sounds funky and it belongs to one of my faovurite Queen tracks ever!

Btw, did you know that it was Michael Jackson who suggested this song to be a single after attending a concert of Queen? He clearly knew how a hit had to sound like!
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Aw, I'm delighted to see you're moving on to Queen now! I feel like I've watched all of Freddie's videos on YouTube this past week, and I'm completely enamoured with him. So intelligent, articulate, funny, wild, flirtatious, and sincere. It's a tragic shame that we lost him so early. Even though I certainly adore and respect Adam Lambert, and appreciate him touring with the other Queen band members which I'm sure helps keep the Queen legacy alive, even he doesn't quite have the magic spark Freddie had. Anyway, lemme digress and get into the music!

"Heaven for Everyone" is decent, but I was listening to the original, so I need to check out this reworked arrangement you're referencing.

"Another One Bites the Dust" is fantastic, and a tad low, I'd say. Watching the Bohemian Rhapsody movie really made me appreciate the song more; it just hit #1 for the first time on my chart this past week!
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 49102
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:43 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Aw, I'm delighted to see you're moving on to Queen now! I feel like I've watched all of Freddie's videos on YouTube this past week, and I'm completely enamoured with him. So intelligent, articulate, funny, wild, flirtatious, and sincere. It's a tragic shame that we lost him so early. Even though I certainly adore and respect Adam Lambert, and appreciate him touring with the other Queen band members which I'm sure helps keep the Queen legacy alive, even he doesn't quite have the magic spark Freddie had. Anyway, lemme digress and get into the music!

"Heaven for Everyone" is decent, but I was listening to the original, so I need to check out this reworked arrangement you're referencing.

"Another One Bites the Dust" is fantastic, and a tad low, I'd say. Watching the Bohemian Rhapsody movie really made me appreciate the song more; it just hit #1 for the first time on my chart this past week!
<3 - Thanks! Actually, your former avatar got me thinking that I would like to come up with a Queen Countdown. Like I have already mentioned, I don't consider myself to be a "fan" (maybe that's why I didn't think of them as part of my Mainshow Goes Dicks series) but my mother is a huge fan and that's why I know most of/all of their singles at least and they have had so many iconic and legendary moments... your avatar really made me think of them :D

Can you recommend the movie to people who are "just casual fans" like me? - Loved it to read your description of Mercury's character traits. He clearly passed away WAY too soon :(

You will probably love with reworked version of "Heaven For Everyone". It's really beautiful and sounds a bit more polished to me.

I was thinking of placing "Another One Bites The Dust" a bit higher but after listening to their singles again, I had to rework it a bit. Found a few more gems I prefer but nonetheless, the song is massive and epic! So glad to read that it topped your chart!!! <3
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Erotica » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:58 pm

Very good choice for the next countdown as I love Queen. But I don't know all albums yet though. Only some and well the singles. I grew up with them so they are special anyway.
And I loved the movie, watched it a week ago.
Freddie is an icon and really great. Something special like artists like Michael Jackson, Madonna and many more.

Heaven for everyone is a good song but not among my favourites I think. But it's special, because it reminds me of my childhood. It was played often when it was released.

Another one bites the dust is great and one of my favourite singles. I loved the new direction they tried with the song. Sometimes I wish they even had more songs like this. But the Hot Space album is some sort of disco album so in the end they did something like that. :)
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 16718
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Benny » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:01 pm

I love the fact that you started with Queen! :D
Like many people, I rediscovered their music through the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' movie, one of the best films of 2018!

'Heaven For Everyone' is okay but a bit overrated. 'Another One Bites the Dust' on the other hand is fantastic, one of their very best! :P
User avatar
Benny
Legend
 
Posts: 22644
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009
Location: .eu

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Erotica wrote:Very good choice for the next countdown as I love Queen. But I don't know all albums yet though. Only some and well the singles. I grew up with them so they are special anyway.
And I loved the movie, watched it a week ago.
Freddie is an icon and really great. Something special like artists like Michael Jackson, Madonna and many more.

Heaven for everyone is a good song but not among my favourites I think. But it's special, because it reminds me of my childhood. It was played often when it was released.

Another one bites the dust is great and one of my favourite singles. I loved the new direction they tried with the song. Sometimes I wish they even had more songs like this. But the Hot Space album is some sort of disco album so in the end they did something like that. :)
Thanks! I am glad you like the artist I've chosen ;) - I didn't know that Queen played a role when you grew up! That's interesting to read that they've had an impact on you! ;) - And I agree, Freddie was an icon and it is totally justified to call him one alongside Michael Jackson, Madonna and co.

I knew that "Heaven For Everyone" would be a quite unpopular choice but tbh, that's one of the earliest memories of Queen I do have. My mother was listening to the song (and the parent album) when I was in kindergarten :D

Nice to read that one of your favourite songs has made my countdown ;) "Another One Bites The Dust" is indeed different to most of their stuff ;)

Benny wrote:I love the fact that you started with Queen! :D
Like many people, I rediscovered their music through the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' movie, one of the best films of 2018!

'Heaven For Everyone' is okay but a bit overrated. 'Another One Bites the Dust' on the other hand is fantastic, one of their very best! :P
Thx! Glad you like Queen ;) Oh really? - I should try to find some time to watch the movie in the cinema as well, I guess ;) :D Glad you enjoyed the movie and that it introduced some music by Queen to you ;) - I actually think that "Heaven For Everyone" has slightly been forgotten (how can this masterpiece be underrated? xD) but I agree with your comment on "Another One Bites The Dust". It's truly fantastic ;)
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Erotica » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Mainshow wrote:
Erotica wrote:Very good choice for the next countdown as I love Queen. But I don't know all albums yet though. Only some and well the singles. I grew up with them so they are special anyway.
And I loved the movie, watched it a week ago.
Freddie is an icon and really great. Something special like artists like Michael Jackson, Madonna and many more.

Heaven for everyone is a good song but not among my favourites I think. But it's special, because it reminds me of my childhood. It was played often when it was released.

Another one bites the dust is great and one of my favourite singles. I loved the new direction they tried with the song. Sometimes I wish they even had more songs like this. But the Hot Space album is some sort of disco album so in the end they did something like that. :)
Thanks! I am glad you like the artist I've chosen ;) - I didn't know that Queen played a role when you grew up! That's interesting to read that they've had an impact on you! ;) - And I agree, Freddie was an icon and it is totally justified to call him one alongside Michael Jackson, Madonna and co.

I knew that "Heaven For Everyone" would be a quite unpopular choice but tbh, that's one of the earliest memories of Queen I do have. My mother was listening to the song (and the parent album) when I was in kindergarten :D

Nice to read that one of your favourite songs has made my countdown ;) "Another One Bites The Dust" is indeed different to most of their stuff ;)

Benny wrote:I love the fact that you started with Queen! :D
Like many people, I rediscovered their music through the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' movie, one of the best films of 2018!

'Heaven For Everyone' is okay but a bit overrated. 'Another One Bites the Dust' on the other hand is fantastic, one of their very best! :P
Thx! Glad you like Queen ;) Oh really? - I should try to find some time to watch the movie in the cinema as well, I guess ;) :D Glad you enjoyed the movie and that it introduced some music by Queen to you ;) - I actually think that "Heaven For Everyone" has slightly been forgotten (how can this masterpiece be underrated? xD) but I agree with your comment on "Another One Bites The Dust". It's truly fantastic ;)
Well they were played often on the radio and on TV when I was a child and in the end 3 studio albums (one after his death) were released while I was on Earth. Many videos from the 80s were often on MTV and Viva (for example I want to break free and It's a hard life). And my parents also own an LP which I played as a child.
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 16718
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby RayRay » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Although I wouldn't play a Queen album myself, I do like their music. My husband is a fan, so I do hear the songs around the house. (And back in the day my brother played their albums when we were kids.)

Another One Bites The Dust is one of my favorites.
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 12523
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:05 pm

RayRay wrote:Although I wouldn't play a Queen album myself, I do like their music. My husband is a fan, so I do hear the songs around the house. (And back in the day my brother played their albums when we were kids.)

Another One Bites The Dust is one of my favorites.
I think I wouldn't play an entire album by Queen myself either.. even though I have a thing for their Greatest Hits I & II - but I would call myself a "casual" listener as well even though I think that their singles discography is super strong and filled with amazing songs. And since my mother is a huge fan (like your husband or brother) and I have to listen tot hem a lot, I am quite familair with them and a Queen Countdown totally makes sense ;)

I am glad you are on board and you have already found one of your favourite tracks being part of my countdown. "Another One Bites The Dust" is indeed amazing ;)
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:10 pm

Erotica wrote:
Mainshow wrote:
Erotica wrote:Very good choice for the next countdown as I love Queen. But I don't know all albums yet though. Only some and well the singles. I grew up with them so they are special anyway.
And I loved the movie, watched it a week ago.
Freddie is an icon and really great. Something special like artists like Michael Jackson, Madonna and many more.

Heaven for everyone is a good song but not among my favourites I think. But it's special, because it reminds me of my childhood. It was played often when it was released.

Another one bites the dust is great and one of my favourite singles. I loved the new direction they tried with the song. Sometimes I wish they even had more songs like this. But the Hot Space album is some sort of disco album so in the end they did something like that. :)
Thanks! I am glad you like the artist I've chosen ;) - I didn't know that Queen played a role when you grew up! That's interesting to read that they've had an impact on you! ;) - And I agree, Freddie was an icon and it is totally justified to call him one alongside Michael Jackson, Madonna and co.

I knew that "Heaven For Everyone" would be a quite unpopular choice but tbh, that's one of the earliest memories of Queen I do have. My mother was listening to the song (and the parent album) when I was in kindergarten :D

Nice to read that one of your favourite songs has made my countdown ;) "Another One Bites The Dust" is indeed different to most of their stuff ;)

Benny wrote:I love the fact that you started with Queen! :D
Like many people, I rediscovered their music through the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' movie, one of the best films of 2018!

'Heaven For Everyone' is okay but a bit overrated. 'Another One Bites the Dust' on the other hand is fantastic, one of their very best! :P
Thx! Glad you like Queen ;) Oh really? - I should try to find some time to watch the movie in the cinema as well, I guess ;) :D Glad you enjoyed the movie and that it introduced some music by Queen to you ;) - I actually think that "Heaven For Everyone" has slightly been forgotten (how can this masterpiece be underrated? xD) but I agree with your comment on "Another One Bites The Dust". It's truly fantastic ;)
Well they were played often on the radio and on TV when I was a child and in the end 3 studio albums (one after his death) were released while I was on Earth. Many videos from the 80s were often on MTV and Viva (for example I want to break free and It's a hard life). And my parents also own an LP which I played as a child.
AH, I see. I honestly just know their stuff because of my mother being such a huge fan (and radios playing like 1 or 2 or 3 songs from time to time) Didn't know they were a thing on MTV and Viva after Freddie Mercury's death.. That's cool to read.
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Benny » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:36 am

Mainshow wrote:Thx! Glad you like Queen ;) Oh really? - I should try to find some time to watch the movie in the cinema as well, I guess ;) :D Glad you enjoyed the movie and that it introduced some music by Queen to you ;) - I actually think that "Heaven For Everyone" has slightly been forgotten (how can this masterpiece be underrated? xD) but I agree with your comment on "Another One Bites The Dust". It's truly fantastic ;)
You have to watch the movie, it's excellent, especially thanks to Rami Malek's great portrait of Freddie.
User avatar
Benny
Legend
 
Posts: 22644
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009
Location: .eu

Postby Mainshow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Benny wrote:
Mainshow wrote:Thx! Glad you like Queen ;) Oh really? - I should try to find some time to watch the movie in the cinema as well, I guess ;) :D Glad you enjoyed the movie and that it introduced some music by Queen to you ;) - I actually think that "Heaven For Everyone" has slightly been forgotten (how can this masterpiece be underrated? xD) but I agree with your comment on "Another One Bites The Dust". It's truly fantastic ;)
You have to watch the movie, it's excellent, especially thanks to Rami Malek's great portrait of Freddie.
Trying to find some time to go to the cinema again (just watched Fantastic Beasts 2 last week xD).
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:58 pm

#8: "I Want It All" (1989)

"I Want It All", the lead single taken from Queen's album "The Miracle", has been ranked #8. After "Another One Bites The Dust", it was time for another heavy rock track to appear on my countdown with a very catchy sing-along hook. The guitar riffs are impressive & the theme of the song is universal (dealing with demands of social changes). This song is timeless, for sure!

Sadly, the song has never been performed live with Freddie Mercury.
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:09 pm

#7: "Under Pressure (with David Bowie)" (1981)

Of course, the famous and popular collaboration with David Bowie wouldn't be absent from this countdown. Apart from featuring two of the best male vocalists/artist, the song is also home to one of the most well-known and iconi basslines (I mean, we all do remember Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby", right? :lol: )! The song is a contribution of two of the most talented male voices at the heights of their careers.
My highlight apart from the iconic bassine? The finger-snapping parts around minute 2 and the way how the song fully explodes immediately after it <3
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:06 am

"I Want It All" is great for the first 90 seconds or so, then it gets a bit basic, by Queen's own extravagant standards.

Yeah, the bassline in "Under Pressure" is definitely iconic.

Mainshow wrote:<3 - Thanks! Actually, your former avatar got me thinking that I would like to come up with a Queen Countdown. Like I have already mentioned, I don't consider myself to be a "fan" (maybe that's why I didn't think of them as part of my Mainshow Goes Dicks series) but my mother is a huge fan and that's why I know most of/all of their singles at least and they have had so many iconic and legendary moments... your avatar really made me think of them :D

Can you recommend the movie to people who are "just casual fans" like me? - Loved it to read your description of Mercury's character traits. He clearly passed away WAY too soon :(

You will probably love with reworked version of "Heaven For Everyone". It's really beautiful and sounds a bit more polished to me.

I was thinking of placing "Another One Bites The Dust" a bit higher but after listening to their singles again, I had to rework it a bit. Found a few more gems I prefer but nonetheless, the song is massive and epic! So glad to read that it topped your chart!!! <3
Ah, yay at my influence! :D

I definitely recommend the movie to casual fans. I still don't think I'm a die-hard fan of the band per se, but I'm certainly a die-hard fan of Freddie Mercury the man, and vocalist. Rock isn't really my favourite genre, but the movie includes most of their best songs, and Rami did a decent job trying to capture Freddie's spirit. For me, the movie is light-years better than A Star Is Born.

I actually didn't notice much of a difference in the reworked version. :oops:

Watching the movie made me develop a greater appreciation for "Another One Bites the Dust".
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 49102
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Erotica » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:57 am

I enjoy both songs :) Don't think they would be in my top 10 though.
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 16718
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Benny » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:46 am

Love the last 2 choices! :D
Both the chorus of 'I Want It All' and the bassline of 'Under Pressure' (which was sampled in 'Ice Ice Baby') are epic.
User avatar
Benny
Legend
 
Posts: 22644
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009
Location: .eu

Postby Fan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:27 pm

I am most definitely a casual Queen listener, I would rarely (or maybe ever) put on their music myself, but I obviously appreciate them as a band and the influence they have had. Under Pressure is ofcourse a great pop track <3
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
User avatar
Fan
Legend
 
Posts: 13272
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006
Location: Spice World

Return to Personal Charts