01. (20) Kylie Minogue & Jack Savoretti | Music's Too Sad Without You (4 weeks) peak #1
Amazing to see Kylie & Jack shooting up to #1. <3 Its also looking set to return to my chart today and definitely looking set to better its previous peak of #9 when the album was released. I adore how glamorous the whole video looks and the added christmas bells is a nice touch.
02. (ne) Michael Bublé | Love You Anymore (1 week) peak #2
Another beautiful song from Michael Bublé although won't get this high in my chart as i'm still loving a number of other songs more.
03. (01) Mariah Carey | With You (3 weeks) peak #1
It might not be a high peaking single in my own chart but With you
has done well so far and the music video helped to give the song a nice boost last week, even though the track still ended up slipping down my chart a little.
04. (ne) Paloma Faith | Loyal (1 week) peak #4
Such a rousing chorus, i have to admit when i first checked out the video i was a bit 50/50 with Paloma's vocals on the verses as they sounded lower than usual. But yes, that chorus really brings the song to life. Another track that's looking set to enter my chart today.
05. (06) Rita Ora | Let You Love Me (4 weeks) peak #2
Poor Rita, i do like Let you love me
but its lost in the crowd with my loving other songs more. It looks like it'll be one of those songs with a lengthy chart run but without ever peaking high.
Best of the rest:
06. (03) Mariah Carey | GTFO (6 weeks) peak #1
10. (07) Sigala feat. Kylie Minogue | What You Waiting For (3 weeks) peak #6
11. (10) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper | Shallow (3 weeks) peak #2
12. (30) Barbra Streisand | Don't Lie To Me (3 weeks) peak #4
19. (09) Little Mix & Cheat Codes | Only You (12 weeks) peak #2
20. (11) Calvin Harris feat. Sam Smith | Promises (9 weeks) peak #2
21. (14) Ariana Grande | God Is A Woman (13 weeks) peak #1
22. (15) Demi Lovato | Sober (16 weeks) peak #1
29. (12) Janet Jackson feat. Daddy Yankee | Made For Now (9 weeks) peak #1