Spartan's A-Z Chart (D)

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Spartan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:43 am

Two album tracks here, so I don't expect many people to have heard them (so I'll move onto E quickly). The first is a Brandon Flowers track (though it could easily be a Killers track), Dreams Come True is a typical rock track but the chorus is amazing. Not many people rank it highly among his songs but I think it's great. The second is a Rachel Stevens track - she's produced one of the best pop albums of all-time and Dumb Dumb is a catchy little pop number.
Spartan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:02 am

"Dreams Come True" is okay, and "Dumb Dumb" is forgettable. It's a good thing neither were singles.
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:08 am

Rachel Stevens is sooooooooooooo random haha.. but I love to see Brandon Flowers! His album was so amazing! would love to get a new one!
Mainshow
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:29 am

Why am I not surprised that Spartan has stayed stuck on the D
Vote for songs in the Summertime Madness Tournament!
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby Spartan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:13 pm

cheapthrills wrote:Why am I not surprised that Spartan has stayed stuck on the D
:wink:

I’m away in the States at the moment so I’ll gradually move onto E when I’m back.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Fan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:21 pm

cheapthrills wrote:Why am I not surprised that Spartan has stayed stuck on the D
:lol: :lol:

I am always here for some Rachel Stevens love and the pop masterpiece that was Come And Get It <3
Dumb Dumb is a fun song.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Return to Personal Charts