Believe me, they get much worse!
60 A1 - Make It Good
Rather dull last single from the A1 lads. It deserved its failure
59 3SL - Take It Easy
Another boyband, this time Lisa from Steps's little brothers. They don't have the talent of their sister at all! The other hit is even further up the list!
58. P Diddy featuring the Neptunes - Diddy
The T, the E, the R, the R, the I, the B, the L, the E, it's terrible! Truly awful and naff single.
57. Adema - Just The Way You Like It
but I don't! A loud rock noise.
56. System Of A Down - Aerials
And another. I just don't understand the appeal of SOAD.
55. Will Young - Light My Fire
A friend of mine (a Doors fan) came out with the words "He's bastardised that song!" I couldn't put it better myself. The only entry for the winner of Pop Idol, only to be followed by...
54. Demi Holborn - I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing (In Perfect Harmony)
The other entry from the winner of Tot Stars. A twee rendition of the New Seekers classic.
53. People United - World Cup In Our Hands
Sadly, we've not got the World Cup in our hands, but this bunch of footy fans hardly inspired us!
52. Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm
One of the most tuneless pieces of hard house of the whole year!
51. Gareth Gates - Suspicious Minds
Gareth tries to be Elvis. He fails BADLY! Gareth's only entry on this list
50. System Of A Down - Toxicity
Yes, it's them again. Another bad SOAD track
49. David Charvet - Leap Of Faith
For those of you this track passed by, he was in Baywatch. That alone is good enough reason!
48. Andy Williams and Denise Van Outen - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Another TV star here, and a twee cover of the Andy Williams classic
47. Rammstein - Feuer Frei
From one extreme to the other. I DO NOT LIKE RAMMSTEIN!
46, Rammsteain - Ich Will
I repeat. I DO NOT
45. Tweet - Call Me
but this track was just as bad, if not worse! Notably lacking in a tune.
44. Shimon and Andy C - Body Rock
As indeed is this, Too weird for my limited drum and bass tastes
43. DJ Otzi - Hey Baby (Uhh, Ahh) (World Cup 2002 remix)
We gonna see-e-e-e-e-e England score a goal. Believe it or not, there was one worse
42. Raging Speedhorn - The Hate Song
Heavy rockers just repeating the word "HATE" over and over again very loud
41. Sound Bluntz - Billie Jean
They murdered it. They completely and utterly murdered it!
Stand by for the top 40... it gets much, much worse