Akini's Daily Top 20: #1 Down but not demoralised...

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:48 am

Friday's Top 20 (March 23rd)

01.(09) Janet Jackson - Can't Be Stopped (Greatest Gainer)
02.(RE) Sia - Day Too Soon (Best Comeback)
03.(NE) Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan (Highest Debut)
04.(01) Janet Jackson - All for You
05.(04) Mariah Carey - The Beautiful Ones (feat. Dru Hill)
06.(RE) Christina Aguilera - Let There Be Love
07.(RE) Kylie Minogue - Got to Be Certain
08.(RE) Ariana Grande - Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne)
09.(RE) Ariana Grande - Leave Me Lonely (feat. Macy Gray)
10.(RE) Idina Menzel - Let It Go
11.(02) Janet Jackson - Doesn't Really Matter (Biggest Free Faller)
12.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Let Me Down
13.(RE) Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed
14.(RE) Anastacia - Left Outside Alone
15.(RE) Britney Spears - Let Me Be
16.(RE) Britney Spears - Just Luv Me
17.(RE) P!nk - Just Like a Pill
18.(RE) Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite
19.(RE) Sam Hunt - Single for the Summer
20.(NE) Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby cheapthrills » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:11 am

I see Sam Hunt :o
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 6748
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:07 am

cheapthrills wrote:I see Sam Hunt :o
Yeah, that's actually my favourite song from him.
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:15 am

Saturday's Top 20 (March 24th)

01.(NE) Toni Braxton - Sex & Cigarettes (Hot Shot Debut)
02.(NE) Zedd, Maren Morris, & Grey - The Middle
03.(03) Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan
04.(RE) Toni Braxton - Long as I Live (Best Comeback)
05.(04) Janet Jackson - All for You
06.(RE) Toni Braxton - Deadwood
07.(NE) Kandi - Don't Think I'm Not
08.(NE) Sauti Sol - Melanin (feat. Patoranking)
09.(RE) Toni Braxton - Coping
10.(RE) Reba McEntire - Fancy
11.(NE) Gossip - Pop Goes to the World
12.(11) Janet Jackson - Doesn't Really Matter (Biggest Free Faller)
13.(RE) Rihanna - Lost in Paradise
14.(NE) Toni Braxton - FOH
15.(NE) K. Michelle - Not a Little Bit
16.(NE) Kehlani - Bright
17.(NE) Mýa - My Love Is Like...Wo
18.(NE) Coldcut - People Hold On (feat. Lisa Stansfield)
19.(RE) Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
20.(RE) Janet Jackson - Trust a Try
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby RayRay » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Good to see Toni's new songs do so well.
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 12067
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby phoenix98 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:00 pm

JSparksFan wrote:01.(NE) Toni Braxton - Sex & Cigarettes (Hot Shot Debut)
02.(NE) Zedd, Maren Morris, & Grey - The Middle
03.(03) Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan
05.(04) Janet Jackson - All for You
12.(11) Janet Jackson - Doesn't Really Matter (Biggest Free Faller)
13.(RE) Rihanna - Lost in Paradise
17.(NE) Mýa - My Love Is Like...Wo
19.(RE) Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
20.(RE) Janet Jackson - Trust a Try
• I wasn't expecting a piano ballad based on the title of your new No. 1, but Toni's still sounding pretty fantastic after all these years! Admittedly, I'm only familiar with her instantly-recognizable 90's-early 2000's classics ("Another Sad Love Song," "Breathe Again," "You Mean The World To Me," "Un-Break My Heart," "He Wasn't Man Enough"...)
• I didn't realize that "The Middle" hadn't appeared here before - but this was a debut worth waiting for! Was this a case of initial unenthusiasm that suddenly shifted, or just too-busy-to-bother until now? "Your Billboard Top 10" impact?
• I'm definitely amused by the very clear distinction between "Lost In Japan" (*3* - 3) and "In My Blood" (*20* - OUT) :lol: I wish I were more into Shawn's stuff than I am/I wish his music did as much for me as his bawdy does :oops: I can't put my finger on what's been missing, since I enjoy my share of guitar-driven pop. Granted, JT himself has always been pretty hit-or-miss with me, so it's not too shocking that the JT-esque "Lost In Japan" wasn't love-at-first-listen for me either. I don't actively DISlike Shawn's material, but if you told me that I could never hear any of his songs again, I'd just be like..."eh." **shrug**
• I'm pretty eager to see what your chart looks like when it comes time for you to explore/re-discover Damita Jo. It's far from flawless, but a sizable chunk of it has a lot of replay value for me.

Yet another smokin' chart, Akini! :D
User avatar
phoenix98
Legend
 
Posts: 13207
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:19 am

RayRay wrote:Good to see Toni's new songs do so well.
She's released a lovely album.

phoenix98 wrote:• I wasn't expecting a piano ballad based on the title of your new No. 1, but Toni's still sounding pretty fantastic after all these years! Admittedly, I'm only familiar with her instantly-recognizable 90's-early 2000's classics ("Another Sad Love Song," "Breathe Again," "You Mean The World To Me," "Un-Break My Heart," "He Wasn't Man Enough"...)
Are you familiar with "Deadwood"? That one's my favourite song on the album, and I liked it enough that it finished within my Top 10 songs of 2017.

Toni's discography is one I definitely need to explore in its entirety sometime in the not-too-distant future. She's such a talent.

phoenix98 wrote:• I didn't realize that "The Middle" hadn't appeared here before - but this was a debut worth waiting for! Was this a case of initial unenthusiasm that suddenly shifted, or just too-busy-to-bother until now? "Your Billboard Top 10" impact?
The bolded bit. :oops: I was forced to check it out in order to vote, and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. The snippets I'd heard during the Grammy commercials undersold it.

phoenix98 wrote:• I'm definitely amused by the very clear distinction between "Lost In Japan" (*3* - 3) and "In My Blood" (*20* - OUT) :lol: I wish I were more into Shawn's stuff than I am/I wish his music did as much for me as his bawdy does :oops: I can't put my finger on what's been missing, since I enjoy my share of guitar-driven pop. Granted, JT himself has always been pretty hit-or-miss with me, so it's not too shocking that the JT-esque "Lost In Japan" wasn't love-at-first-listen for me either. I don't actively DISlike Shawn's material, but if you told me that I could never hear any of his songs again, I'd just be like..."eh." **shrug**
That bolded bit had me screaming. :lol: :lol: :lol: Screaming because I feel the same way about Shawn Mendes, Nick Jonas, Charlie Puth, and a litany of these young male pop 'stars'.

It's funny because the first time I listened to "Lost in Japan" I didn't hear the JT influence, but when I saw an MTV(?) article mention it, I listened for it the next time I played the song and heard it, so I guess the JT influence isn't that explicit. The song's a bop no matter how you slice it, though (in my humble opinion, of course).

phoenix98 wrote:• I'm pretty eager to see what your chart looks like when it comes time for you to explore/re-discover Damita Jo. It's far from flawless, but a sizable chunk of it has a lot of replay value for me.
Well, I listened to Damita Jo today! :D
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby cheapthrills » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:23 am

I see some songs from the album cup in here and one of them is one I submitted :D
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 6748
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:28 am

cheapthrills wrote:I see some songs from the album cup in here and one of them is one I submitted :D
Was it the Coldcut track?
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:30 am

Sunday's Top 20 (March 25th)

01.(RE) Selena Gomez & the Scene - My Dilemma (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Mariah Carey - The Beautiful Ones (feat. Dru Hill)
03.(RE) Madonna - Express Yourself
04.(RE) Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
05.(RE) Aretha Franklin - Think
06.(RE) Aretha Franklin - Respect
07.(NE) Janet Jackson - Damita Jo (Highest Debut)
08.(RE) Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful
09.(RE) LP - Lost on You
10.(NE) Janet Jackson - Just a Little While
11.(RE) Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools
12.(RE) Childish Gambino - Redbone
13.(03) Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan (Biggest Free Faller)
14.(NE) Janet Jackson - Island Life
15.(RE) Shakira - Me Enamoré
16.(RE) Evanescence - What You Want
17.(RE) Alicia Keys - In Common
18.(NE) Marshmello & Anne-Marie - Friends
19.(NE) Janet Jackson - Spending Time with You
20.(RE) Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby cheapthrills » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:00 am

OMG, all my favorite Aretha tracks on one chart :D

And no, it was not Coldcut :)
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 6748
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby phoenix98 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Are you familiar with "Deadwood"? That one's my favourite song on the album, and I liked it enough that it finished within my Top 10 songs of 2017.
I wasn't - but I am now! I liked the soft guitar vibes right away, but the track wasn't really grabbing me until the chorus hit. That "you got me dooowwwn, but IIII ain't ouutt..." makes for a great hook, and although this might just be due to the fact that my ears aren't as accustomed to Ms. Braxton, I think she still sounds shockingly, stunningly similar to how she did back in '93!

JSparksFan wrote:The bolded bit. :oops: I was forced to check it out in order to vote, and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. The snippets I'd heard during the Grammy commercials undersold it.
Aw, no need for " :oops: " there! I've checked out several songs for the very first time just so I could rank them for that game. Or is the " :oops: " some Zedd shade, signifying that you're embarrassed to admit you played (and even LIKED) one of his offerings?

JSparksFan wrote:That bolded bit had me screaming. :lol: :lol: :lol: Screaming because I feel the same way about Shawn Mendes, Nick Jonas, Charlie Puth, and a litany of these young male pop 'stars'.

It's funny because the first time I listened to "Lost in Japan" I didn't hear the JT influence, but when I saw an MTV(?) article mention it, I listened for it the next time I played the song and heard it, so I guess the JT influence isn't that explicit. The song's a bop no matter how you slice it, though (in my humble opinion, of course).
I didn't expect that remark to be such a hit, but I'm definitely glad to hear you enjoyed it :lol: I've been more endeared toward some of Nick's and especially Charlie's singles than any of Shawn's, but there is something fairly...bland and forgettable about much of these boys' material. They've never inspired me enough to check out any of their albums (though that might change with Charlie's upcoming one, but that's more due to the ease of exploring things now with Apple Music.)

Ah - I'd seen the JT comparisons before I actually heard the track, so if that hadn't been planted in my mind beforehand, the connection might not have jumped out to me on first listen either.

JSparksFan wrote:01.(RE) Selena Gomez & the Scene - My Dilemma (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Mariah Carey - The Beautiful Ones (feat. Dru Hill)
03.(RE) Madonna - Express Yourself
04.(RE) Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
05.(RE) Aretha Franklin - Think
06.(RE) Aretha Franklin - Respect
07.(NE) Janet Jackson - Damita Jo (Highest Debut)
08.(RE) Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful
09.(RE) LP - Lost on You
10.(NE) Janet Jackson - Just a Little While
12.(RE) Childish Gambino - Redbone
13.(03) Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan (Biggest Free Faller)
14.(NE) Janet Jackson - Island Life
17.(RE) Alicia Keys - In Common
18.(NE) Marshmello & Anne-Marie - Friends
19.(NE) Janet Jackson - Spending Time with You
20.(RE) Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
• Never a bad time to revisit that Selena gem!
• I'm really pleasantly surprised to see both "Island Life" and "Spending Time With You" make the cut :D I mean, I would've loved to see even MORE DJ moments appear ("Strawberry Bounce," "My Baby," "All Nite (Don't Stop)," "R&B Junkie," "I Want You," "SloLove"), but I worried that those two in particular might come across as a stretch of forgettable filler on the album, when they're definitely among my favorites from that LP. "Just A Little While" has never done a TON for me, but it featured a nice shake-up in sound for her. Actually, now that I think about it, she's always been great about delivering pretty diverse lead singles...

Yet another unproblematic chart, Akini! :D
User avatar
phoenix98
Legend
 
Posts: 13207
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007

Postby RayRay » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:52 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Sunday's Top 20 (March 25th)

03.(RE) Madonna - Express Yourself
04.(RE) Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
05.(RE) Aretha Franklin - Think
06.(RE) Aretha Franklin - Respect

10.(NE) Janet Jackson - Just a Little While
Some really great songs here. :D
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 12067
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby SummerPeur » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:09 pm

01.(RE) Selena Gomez & the Scene - My Dilemma (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Mariah Carey - The Beautiful Ones (feat. Dru Hill)
03.(RE) Madonna - Express Yourself
What a fantastic top 3!!!

Such a difference between all three songs - but all are amazing and deserve praise!
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
User avatar
SummerPeur
Legend
 
Posts: 10433
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:10 pm

Great Aretha songs on her birthday :)
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 40170
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:55 am

cheapthrills wrote:OMG, all my favorite Aretha tracks on one chart :D

And no, it was not Coldcut :)
I really thought it was Wayne who had entered the Gossip track! It was one of my favourite entries from round one! Great selection! :D

phoenix98 wrote:I wasn't - but I am now! I liked the soft guitar vibes right away, but the track wasn't really grabbing me until the chorus hit. That "you got me dooowwwn, but IIII ain't ouutt..." makes for a great hook, and although this might just be due to the fact that my ears aren't as accustomed to Ms. Braxton, I think she still sounds shockingly, stunningly similar to how she did back in '93!
Yeah, her voice has held up remarkably well over the years. The bit you highlighted is my favourite part of "Deadwood", too. There's so much grit in that line. :cry:

phoenix98 wrote:Aw, no need for " :oops: " there! I've checked out several songs for the very first time just so I could rank them for that game. Or is the " :oops: " some Zedd shade, signifying that you're embarrassed to admit you played (and even LIKED) one of his offerings?
Nah, I'm just a bit slower with checking out new music these days, and sometimes I feel out of touch with mainstream stuff. I'm not super familiar with Zedd's work, but the few songs that I do know, I enjoy ("Clarity", "Get Low", "True Colours").

phoenix98 wrote:I didn't expect that remark to be such a hit, but I'm definitely glad to hear you enjoyed it :lol: I've been more endeared toward some of Nick's and especially Charlie's singles than any of Shawn's, but there is something fairly...bland and forgettable about much of these boys' material. They've never inspired me enough to check out any of their albums (though that might change with Charlie's upcoming one, but that's more due to the ease of exploring things now with Apple Music.)

Ah - I'd seen the JT comparisons before I actually heard the track, so if that hadn't been planted in my mind beforehand, the connection might not have jumped out to me on first listen either.
I think it's because a lot of male artists are so unadventurous that they stick with the same sound (and sometimes image) for one era after the next, and if your schtick is already average, by the time we get to round three of average, I'm already over you.

phoenix98 wrote:• Never a bad time to revisit that Selena gem!
It's still my favourite song from her!

phoenix98 wrote:• I'm really pleasantly surprised to see both "Island Life" and "Spending Time With You" make the cut :D I mean, I would've loved to see even MORE DJ moments appear ("Strawberry Bounce," "My Baby," "All Nite (Don't Stop)," "R&B Junkie," "I Want You," "SloLove"), but I worried that those two in particular might come across as a stretch of forgettable filler on the album, when they're definitely among my favorites from that LP. "Just A Little While" has never done a TON for me, but it featured a nice shake-up in sound for her. Actually, now that I think about it, she's always been great about delivering pretty diverse lead singles...
Indeed. I don't want to divulge too much, but some of those bracketed songs will pop up here sooner or later, as I did enjoy several of them.

RayRay wrote:Some really great songs here. :D
Glad you like them. :D

SummerPeur wrote:What a fantastic top 3!!!

Such a difference between all three songs - but all are amazing and deserve praise!
A youthful and effervescent bop, a deeply emotional tug-of-war ballad, and a motivational anthem for the ages! Glad you see (or rather, hear) the beauty in each of them! :D

Nippian93 wrote:Great Aretha songs on her birthday :)
It's a diva week. Today is Diana's birthday, and tomorrow (well in five minutes' time) my fave's anniversary.
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:02 am

Monday's Top 20 (March 26th)

01.(RE) Diana Ross - The Boss (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Mika - Rain
03.(RE) Janet Jackson - Doesn't Really Matter
04.(RE) Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson - Scream
05.(19) Janet Jackson - Spending Time with You (Greatest Gainer)
06.(RE) Janet Jackson - If
07.(RE) Janet Jackson - Feedback
08.(RE) Toni Braxton - Deadwood
09.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Sober
10.(13) Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan
11.(RE) Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
12.(15) Shakira - Me Enamoré
13.(RE) Janet Jackson - Truth
14.(RE) Toni Braxton - Sex & Cigarettes
15.(RE) Janet Jackson - That's the Way Love Goes
16.(RE) Madonna - Rain
17.(RE) Sam Smith - Him
18.(RE) SZA - Pretty Little Birds (feat. Isaiah Rashad)
19.(RE) Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime
20.(RE) Kelly Clarkson - Sober
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:48 am

Tuesday's Top 20 (March 27th)

01.(RE) Mariah Carey - Anytime You Need a Friend (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Mariah Carey - Vision of Love
03.(RE) Mariah Carey - The Roof
04.(RE) Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
05.(RE) Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
06.(RE) Mariah Carey - Hero
07.(RE) Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker (feat. Jay-Z)
08.(RE) Mariah Carey - O Holy Night
09.(RE) Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
10.(RE) Mariah Carey - My All
11.(RE) Mariah Carey - Close My Eyes
12.(RE) Mariah Carey - Butterfly
13.(RE) Mariah Carey - Fly Like a Bird
14.(RE) Mariah Carey - It's Like That
15.(RE) Mariah Carey - Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)
16.(RE) Mariah Carey - Faded
17.(RE) Mariah Carey - Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)
18.(RE) Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
19.(RE) Mariah Carey - Alone in Love
20.(RE) Mariah Carey - Without You
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 48861
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Goldmoney » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:55 am

Kween :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 20014
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: aRatchet Street

Postby cheapthrills » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:13 pm

Is a Mariah countdown imminent or something?
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 6748
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby Spartan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:20 pm

*voms*
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32855
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby JakeP » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:24 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Tuesday's Top 20 (March 27th)

01.(RE) Mariah Carey - Anytime You Need a Friend (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Mariah Carey - Vision of Love
03.(RE) Mariah Carey - The Roof
04.(RE) Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
05.(RE) Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
06.(RE) Mariah Carey - Hero
07.(RE) Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker (feat. Jay-Z)
08.(RE) Mariah Carey - O Holy Night
09.(RE) Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
10.(RE) Mariah Carey - My All
11.(RE) Mariah Carey - Close My Eyes
12.(RE) Mariah Carey - Butterfly
13.(RE) Mariah Carey - Fly Like a Bird
14.(RE) Mariah Carey - It's Like That
15.(RE) Mariah Carey - Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)
16.(RE) Mariah Carey - Faded
17.(RE) Mariah Carey - Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)
18.(RE) Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
19.(RE) Mariah Carey - Alone in Love
20.(RE) Mariah Carey - Without You
Akini's Tribute to Mariah Carey

An exclusive top 100 countdown of Mariah's greatest singles and album tracks COMING SOON :lol: :P :wink:

These are my personal favourites:

01.(RE) Mariah Carey - Anytime You Need a Friend (Best Comeback)
02.(RE) Mariah Carey - Vision of Love
04.(RE) Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
05.(RE) Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
06.(RE) Mariah Carey - Hero
08.(RE) Mariah Carey - O Holy Night
09.(RE) Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
18.(RE) Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
20.(RE) Mariah Carey - Without You

Aww Emotions didn't make the cut. Let's pretend it was your #21...unless it really was then :cry: :evil: :lol:
User avatar
JakeP
Superstar
 
Posts: 5024
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013

Postby JakeP » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:24 pm

cheapthrills wrote:Is a Mariah countdown imminent or something?
OMG i totally thought the same thing. :lol:
User avatar
JakeP
Superstar
 
Posts: 5024
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013

Postby RayRay » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Monday's Top 20 (March 26th)

01.(RE) Diana Ross - The Boss (Best Comeback)
I prefer the version of The Braxtons. They had a hit with it here and I think their rendition is just awesome. :D
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 12067
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby RayRay » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 pm

JakeP wrote:
cheapthrills wrote:Is a Mariah countdown imminent or something?
OMG i totally thought the same thing. :lol:
It was Mariah's birthday. I also played mostly Mariah songs Wednesday.
I think I drove everybody crazy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 12067
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Return to Personal Charts