My Charts - week 46 - a Dark Synthesis

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Mainshow » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:38 am

Waiiiiit, why is it no surprise that I am happy about you putting Taylor on top? You know, actually, I dislike her :D

I really hope that Loreen's songs will grow on me. I don't want to lose her :( Thanks for your kind words.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Tansike » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 am

^ because i saw you stanning on Facebook :wink:

I hope so too. I love "Ocean Away" now, and "Jungle" grew massively on me (which will be seen on this weeks chart in two days). The next single will come out soon so i keep my fingers crossed for you :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Tansike wrote:…for the right question :P

Yes. At least they are saying so, maybe they are different when I’m absent, who knows. The LGBTQ acceptance is quite diverse over here, lots of people have nothing against it and it’s probably a country where it’s less dangerous to kiss in public as a gay couple than in other countries, but the rights aren’t that good here compared to many other European countries.
Ha. Ever so coy, Tancel...

:lol: Well, at least they're nice to your face, anyway! Safe to kiss in public, eh? Are you and your man big fans of PDAs? Is same-sex-marriage legal there?

Tansike wrote:Oh not at all. That’s actually a side of me he’s not that familiar with yet.
Ah. I guess he can't really get familiar with your goth style when he usually sees you without any clothing at all...

Tansike wrote::lol: poor Katy. But hey, “Swish Swish” is actually doing pretty well on iTunes lately, even Top10 in the UK!
Yeah, it was great to see it re-peak on the official UK charts thanks to the video! Sadly, she couldn't manage the same in the US, and it re-entered the latest Hot 100 at No. 47 (when its previous peak was No. 46.) :x :lol:

Tansike wrote: :P definitely me!
:o :D :wink:

Tansike wrote:Haha… to be fair, “Boots” isn’t about wearing cowboy boots, it’s more about wearing nothing else than boots :P So maybe that’s the reason why you love it so much?
:lol: Quite possibly!

I really do love the way she sings the "I'm walkin' on aiiiirrrr, kickin' my bluuuues...." part.

Tansike wrote:I really like “He Like That” and I actually like the whole album a lot. It’s too soon to pick a favorite yet, as these would be the singles simply because I’ve heard them the most so far. What are your thoughts about their third album?
I've only heard the singles/promo tracks :oops: I still haven't picked up any of their albums, actually! I was considering grabbing this one, then ended up buying Superfruit's instead :lol: I've also gotta save my coins for Miley, Taylor, and it looks like Kelly Clarkson's next album might be dropping sooner than I expected too...

Tansike wrote:The “Younger Now” video is definitely a great one and one of Miley’s best videos to date. Glad she’s getting so many positive reviews, however it doesn’t look good on the charts :(
It really doesn't :cry: Which is SUCH a shame, because not only am I enjoying the material, but she just managed such a massive "comeback" with Bangerz, and now she's doing worse than ever!

Tansike wrote:YASS! Love the love for “Broken Glass”. It’s such a shame that Rachel seems so underrated, and I’m afraid she’ll flop massively with this release, but it’s pop at its best. Ha yes, “Stand By You” is her biggest hit. “Fight Song” didn’t click with me until the album came out, and she simply released too few singles to get another big hit… the album would have had many great tunes.
Yeah, almost certainly...but at least with her, I'm much less surprised (sadly.) She really seems on-course to go down as a one-hit-wonder with "Fight Song" (on official charts, anyway.)

Tansike wrote:No idea when it comes to “Friends”, but I’m pretty sure it’s not the lead single of Justin’s new album. He should disappear for some time and come back in middle 2018 to smash again, because I think the public is slowly getting tired of him again.
He has been pushing his luck a bit with SO many features ("Cold Water", "Let Me Love You", "I'm The One", "Despacito", "2U"....) right after the massively-successful Purpose era. I get that he/his team would want to capitalize on his rejuvenated success following that era, but it was definitely surprising (and possibly a step too far) to ALSO release a single of his own right now.

Tansike wrote:1 (NEW) Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
3 (8) Rachel Platten – Broken Glass
4 (5) Zara Larsson – Only You
7 (2) Cardi B – Bodak Yellow
8 (6) Kesha – Praying *G*
9 (3) Miley Cyrus – Younger Now
11 (12) Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony *G*
12 (NEW) Fifth Harmony – He Like That
14 (9) Dua Lipa – New Rules
15 (16) Fifth Harmony – Angel
16 (10) P!nk – What About Us
21 (14) Kesha feat. The Dap-Kings Horns – Woman
24 (21) Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean – Feels *G*
25 (18) Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane – Fetish
27 (22) Ed Sheeran – Bibia Be Ye Ye
29 (RE) Fifth Harmony feat. Gucci Mane – Down
31 (28) Selena Gomez – Bad Liar *P*
32 (27) Lindsey Stirling – Lost Girls *P*
33 (29) Zedd & Liam Payne – Get Low
35 (RE) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *2xP*
39 (19) Justin Bieber & BloodPop – Friends
• Behold: the rare, beautiful, and HIGHLY-coveted shared No. 1 :cry: :cry: :cry: Our first since "The Cure" <3 I love the way you have Taylor's chart history formatted so nicely in that spreadsheet! That peak for "Blank Space" is pretty shocking (even if it did have the best longevity of the 1989 era.) Most importantly, though: at least you appreciated "Style."
• Obviously loving that jump for "Broken Glass" into your Top 5!
• I'm glad that you're liking "He Like That" too, but I'm a little bitter/jealous that it's already out-peaked "Angel" :lol: "Down" too, for that matter!
• Oops @ that fall for "Friends" :oops: Not that I'm TOO disappointed, though...

Yet another chart that made me look, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:57 am

phoenix98 wrote:Ha. Ever so coy, Tancel...

:lol: Well, at least they're nice to your face, anyway! Safe to kiss in public, eh? Are you and your man big fans of PDAs? Is same-sex-marriage legal there?
:)

PDA is when we’re doing it in public, right? No, we’re not. We don’t really kiss each other in public or so. Well, he’s touching me every now and then in public which is already weird to me haha. Same-sex-marriage is not legal here, but a registered partnership would be legal.

phoenix98 wrote:Ah. I guess he can't really get familiar with your goth style when he usually sees you without any clothing at all...
:P
well my goth style is mostly just the music though, not the clothing style.

hmm… meanwhile, let me just post it here: I’ve finally sang a little bit in the car when he sat next to me (simply because I’m more ‘used to it’, so used to him being next to me in the car and I always sing in the car so yeah…) but he said absolutely nothing. That’s probably more like a bad sign :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, it was great to see it re-peak on the official UK charts thanks to the video! Sadly, she couldn't manage the same in the US, and it re-entered the latest Hot 100 at No. 47 (when its previous peak was No. 46.) :x :lol:
That re-entry is actually quite good, straight back to the upper half. I think there’s still hope for the song, but it’s still weird how long they took to shoot and release a video for it.

phoenix98 wrote: :lol: Quite possibly!

I really do love the way she sings the "I'm walkin' on aiiiirrrr, kickin' my bluuuues...." part.
Oh that’s my favorite part of the song! :D

phoenix98 wrote:I've only heard the singles/promo tracks :oops: I still haven't picked up any of their albums, actually! I was considering grabbing this one, then ended up buying Superfruit's instead :lol: I've also gotta save my coins for Miley, Taylor, and it looks like Kelly Clarkson's next album might be dropping sooner than I expected too...
This answers a question I asked you in your topic yesterday… actually two :lol: Anyways, yeah, saving them coins for these releases is definitely a wise decision! :D

phoenix98 wrote:It really doesn't :cry: Which is SUCH a shame, because not only am I enjoying the material, but she just managed such a massive "comeback" with Bangerz, and now she's doing worse than ever!
True. Kinda sad she’s flopping like this. Will be interesting to see how the album does, if there’s still some kind of a first week hype and then she’s falling fast, or if she will underperform right from the beginning. Everyone expects her to debut at #1 on the BB Top200, in the same week when Demi and Shania are releasing, but I think she may end up at #3 in the end as Shania may be a dark horse and Demi is very successful with SNS right now.

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, almost certainly...but at least with her, I'm much less surprised (sadly.) She really seems on-course to go down as a one-hit-wonder with "Fight Song" (on official charts, anyway.)
True, again. A hit would be like the most deserved thing ever, but also the most surprising thing to happen in her case. Even “Stand By You” didn’t perform that well, which is really sad as it’s also pop at its best :( At least we’re enjoying the song, and I hope an album may follow soon (maybe early next year? That could already be a first highlight of 2018).

phoenix98 wrote:He has been pushing his luck a bit with SO many features ("Cold Water", "Let Me Love You", "I'm The One", "Despacito", "2U"....) right after the massively-successful Purpose era. I get that he/his team would want to capitalize on his rejuvenated success following that era, but it was definitely surprising (and possibly a step too far) to ALSO release a single of his own right now.
Yeah, I completely agree. But then, is “Friends” really a single of his own, since that Blood thing isn’t a feature, but a “&”?

phoenix98 wrote:• Behold: the rare, beautiful, and HIGHLY-coveted shared No. 1 :cry: :cry: :cry: Our first since "The Cure" <3 I love the way you have Taylor's chart history formatted so nicely in that spreadsheet! That peak for "Blank Space" is pretty shocking (even if it did have the best longevity of the 1989 era.) Most importantly, though: at least you appreciated "Style."
• Obviously loving that jump for "Broken Glass" into your Top 5!
• I'm glad that you're liking "He Like That" too, but I'm a little bitter/jealous that it's already out-peaked "Angel" :lol: "Down" too, for that matter!
• Oops @ that fall for "Friends" :oops: Not that I'm TOO disappointed, though...

Yet another chart that made me look, Tansike! :D
Amazing news! :D And also well deserved, Taylor’s comeback was highly anticipated and thank god she didn’t disappoint! :D Unfortunately, having the same #1 will already end as soon as I will post this weeks charts :oops:
Glad to read you like the discography. I’m doing these discographies for lots of artists actually, so I’m always up-to-date and having some kind of a good database. BS was a sleeper hit for her, peaking low, but still showing great longevity and ended up more successful than SIO, “Style” and “Wildest Dreams” :)

:cool:

Well, I’m pretty sure “He Like That” won’t have be same longevity like “Angel” will have, at least from how much I like the songs at the moment. Same for “Down”.

I’m already completely over the song. I really hope Justin disappears for some time now and comes back with a new massive hit.

Thanks a lot :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 am

thanks so much for all comments

week 36/2017 – 7 september 2017 it’s getting dark

Singles Top40
Out of six new arrivals in the whole Singles Top40, four of them made the Top10 this week, bringing some change to the high end of the chart. The highest of these new entries even makes it to the top, pushing Taylor Swift’s “Look What You Made Me Do” away after just one week (1-2). The new top hit is “The Dark Element” by The Dark Element. The Dark Element is a collaboration between Swedish singer and former Nightwish frontwoman Anette Olzon, and finnish musician Jani Liitmatainen. Instead of going with their names, they created ‘The Dark Element’, but their names are still presented as well as they both say it’s not a new band, just a project for an upcoming album with the same name, with the title track being the first single for it. While this is Jani’s very first notation ever, Anette Olzon already scores her eighth entry and second number one hit with it, with all others being Top3 hits as well. This release fits to the current wave of rock tracks on my charts lately. Even more interesting is the release date for the album, which is the 10th November – the same day like Taylor Swift’s “Reputation”. A big battle is already guaranteed.

Only one week after she dropped “Look What You Made Me Do”, Taylor surprisingly already revealed the next track of her upcoming album “Reputation”, and it’s called “…Ready For It?”. The song doesn’t have the same brilliant debut like “Look”, but immediately becomes another Top10 hit for her at #6. Following the huge success of “Now Or Never” and a nearly flawless chartrun for the album “hopeless fountain kingdom” so far, Halsey finally picked the second single with “Bad At Love”, which enters the charts at #8. The fourth debut inside the Top10 belongs to Lorde, who arrives at #9 with “Homemade Dynamite”. As mentioned, there are sixth debuts in total, so two more to go. Eliane won the swiss edition of ‘Got Talent’ back in 2012 and already released three very successful albums in Switzerland. After a nearly three years break, she’s now ready to release her fourth album “Slow Motion” soon, with the first single “Flawless” being her very first notation ever on my charts by debuting at #22. UK singer Paloma Faith is also ready to release her long awaited new album “The Architect” soon, with its lead single “Crybaby” being the sixth and final new arrival of the week (#35).

The rest of the best: The Swedish hitmakers Zara Larsson and Loreen improve with their entries “Only You” (4-3) and “Ocean Away” (6-4), Eluveitie still own two entries in the Top10 with “Lvgvs” (2-5) and “Epona” (5-10) while Rachel Platten drops 3-7 with “Broken Glass”.

Loreen keeps on getting hits, even years after her ESC victory, and while “Ocean Away” just becomes a Top5 entry for her, the previous single “Jungle” jumps 22-11, nearly matching its #10 peak from a few weeks ago. Following Halsey’s “Now Or Never”, Katy Perry’s “Bon Appétit”, Lindsey Stirling’s “Lost Girls” (32-33) and Selena Gomez’ “Bad Liar” (31-36), this week is already the fifth in a row to have a song being certified with Platinum, and this time it’s “Symphony” by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson (11-12). It’s Clean Bandit’s first track to do so, and Zara’s second, following the double Platinum certified “Never Forget You” (35-34). It also ties her “Lush Life” and “I Would Like” as her second longest charting single ever. When it comes to certifications, there’s also another, and that’s a Gold cert for Dua Lipa’s “New Rules” (14-15). This makes “New Rules” Dua’s most successful hit by far to date, and her first certified release ever as well.

A few songs leave the Top10 this week. “Bodak Yellow” by Cardi B (7-14), “Younger Now” by Miley Cyrus (9-16) and “Tell Me You Love Me” by Demi Lovato (10-19) are doing so sooner than probably expected, while Kesha’s “Praying” showed an amazing run so far and leaves the Top10 after eight weeks (8-13).

Loreen’s “Jungle” is the biggest climber while Evanescence’s “Bring Me To Life (Synthesis)” tumbles down 18-37 as the obvious biggest loser of the week.
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Dark Element
Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (1) Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

3 (4) Zara Larsson – Only You
Chart Run: *2*-5-4-3- / 4w

4 (6) Loreen – Ocean Away
Chart Run: 6-*4*- / 2w

5 (2) Eluveitie – Lvgvs
Chart Run: *1*-4-8-1-2-5- / 6w

6 (NEW) Taylor Swift – …Ready For It?
Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (3) Rachel Platten – Broken Glass
Chart Run: 8-*3*-7- / 3w

8 (NEW) Halsey – Bad At Love
Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

9 (NEW) Lorde – Homemade Dynamite
Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (5) Eluveitie – Epona
Chart Run: *2*-6-4-5-10- / 5w

11 (22) Loreen & Elliphant – Jungle
Chart Run: *10*-20-22-11- / 4w

12 (11) Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-5-10-22-37-Out-RE 18-16-11-12-11-12- / 14w

13 (8) Kesha – Praying *G*
Chart Run: *1*-4-2-3-3-1-6-8-13- / 9w

14 (7) Cardi B – Bodak Yellow
Chart Run: *2*-7-14- / 3w

15 (14) Dua Lipa – New Rules *G*
Chart Run: 22-23-10-5-6-*3*-9-14-15- / 9w

16 (9) Miley Cyrus – Younger Now
Chart Run: *3*-9-16- / 3w

17 (12) Fifth Harmony – He Like That
Chart Run: *12*-17- / 2w

18 (15) Fifth Harmony – Angel
Chart Run: *14*-16-15-18- / 4w

19 (10) Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me
Chart Run: *10*-19- / 2w

20 (13) Sunrise Avenue – I Help You Hate Me
Chart Run: *11*-13-20- / 3w

21 (16) P!nk – What About Us
Chart Run: *5*-10-16-21- / 4w

22 (NEW) Eliane – Flawless
Chart Run: *22*- / 1w

23 (20) Zara Larsson – Don’t Let Me Be Yours
Chart Run: *13*-26-40-37-31-24-20-23- / 8w

24 (17) Will Sparks feat. Priyanka Chopra – Young And Free
Chart Run: 18-*15*-17-24- / 4w

25 (19) Cellar Darling – Avalanche
Chart Run: *1*-4-13-19-25- / 5w

26 (29) Fifth Harmony feat. Gucci Mane – Down
Chart Run: *13*-14-20-22-21-24-28-39-Out-RE 29-26- / 10w

27 (25) Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane – Fetish
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-5-9-18-25-27- / 8w

28 (21) Kesha feat. The Dap-Kings Horns – Woman
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-7-7-14-21-28- / 8w

29 (24) Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean – Feels *G*
Chart Run: 24-21-9-*4*-6-9-8-11-17-21-24-29- / 12w

30 (23) Shania Twain – Poor Me
Chart Run: 12-11-*9*-12-17-23-30- / 7w

31 (28) Tarja – An Empty Dream
Chart Run: *1*-2-6-9-18-25-22-29-32-28-31- / 11w

32 (26) Loïc Nottet – Mud Blood
Chart Run: *5*-7-12-16-23-26-32- / 7w

33 (32) Lindsey Stirling – Lost Girls *P*
Chart Run: *1*-2-3-4-4-4-7-10-14-20-22-21-24-26-27-32-33- / 17w

34 (35) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *2xP*
Chart Run: 4-*1*-2-5-6-4-5-4-8-9-13-20-25-21-24-26-33-31-36-Out-RE 36-29-23-16-11-8-15-24-22-23-26-28-33-36-37-Out-RE 14-21-26-33-Out-RE 36-Out-RE 17-4-8-20-31-Out-RE 35-34- / 46w

35 (NEW) Paloma Faith – Crybaby
Chart Run: *35*- / 1w

36 (31) Selena Gomez – Bad Liar *P*
Chart Run: 3-8-15-16-*2*-6-15-20-10-7-9-17-22-28-31-36- / 16w

37 (18) Evanescence – Bring Me To Life (Synthesis)
Chart Run: *7*-18-37- / 3w

38 (33) Zedd & Liam Payne – Get Low
Chart Run: 12-*11*-14-15-18-21-29-33-38- / 9w

39 (27) Ed Sheeran – Bibia Be Ye Ye
Chart Run: *8*-13-22-27-39- / 5w

40 (30) Arch Enemy – The World Is Yours
Chart Run: 17-*10*-19-31-30-40- / 6w

Out of Top40
Out (34) Cellar Darling – Black Moon (4w)
Out (36) Shania Twain – Life’s About To Get Good (11w)
Out (37) Shania Twain – Swingin’ With My Eyes Closed (2w)
Out (38) Arch Enemy – The Eagle Flies Alone (1w)
Out (39) Justin Bieber & BloodPop – Friends (2w)
Out (40) Genetikk feat. Lena – Lang lebe die Gang (1w)

Album Top20
Eluveitie can spend a third week atop the Album Top20, making “Evocation II: Pantheon” already the sixth album this year with three or more weeks at number one. It is however the first time a band spends so many weeks on top since Nightwish’s “Endless Forms Most Beautiful” spent ten weeks at number one during 2015. That’s sad news for Loreen, who is still one spot away of scoring her second number one entry on the album charts out of two entries in total, as “Nude” still stays at #2. A first of two new arrivals makes the Top3 complete, and that’s “The Solace System” EP by dutch symphonic metal band Epica. It’s the third and highest entry for the band so far, following “The Quantum Enigma” (#6 in 2014, 3 weeks on the charts) and “The Holographic Principle” (#8 in 2016, six weeks on the charts).

“The Dark Element” easily tops the singles charts this week, and it’s also responsible for a big comeback on the album charts, as Anette Olzon’s “Shine” returns to #5 in its incredible 107th week. Meanwhile, the irish band The Script get their very first notation with “Freedom Child” at #10. The rest of the Top10 are no strangers: Fifth Harmony’s self-titled release dips 3-4, Kesha’s “Rainbow” is down 4-6, followed by Halsey’s “hopeless fountain kingdom” (5-7), Zara Larsson’s “So Good” (8-8) and Lana Del Rey’s “Lust For Life” (7-9).

Bebe Rexha’s “All Your Fault, Pt. 2” EP (9-11), PVRIS’ “All We Know Of Heaven, All We Need Of Hell” (6-12) and Cellar Darling’s “This Is The Sound” (10-13) all leave the upper half of the charts. Apart from that, there’s not a lot to write down about the second half of the Top20, it is however worth a mention that Lindsey Stirling’s “Brave Enough” leaves the charts for the very first time after an impressive 54 weeks on the charts. The violinist just announced a winter / Christmas album called “Warmer In The Winter” for a late October release, so she’s expected to have a high entry soon again.
    ImageImage

1 (1) Eluveitie – Evocation II: Pantheon
Chart Run: *1*-1-1- / 3w

2 (2) Loreen – Nude EP
Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (NEW) Epica – The Solace System EP
Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (3) Fifth Harmony – Fifth Harmony
Chart Run: *3*-4- / 2w

5 (RE) Anette Olzon – Shine *6xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-3-5-7-6-3-4-4-3-4-4-3-1-2-1-3-1-1-2-3-3-1-2-5-7-5-8-11-9-12-11-15-12-9-9-12-15-16-14-13-10-6-8-9-5-4-4-5-3-3-3-2-3-4-6-7-10-10-10-14-15-13-11-12-16-19-17-13-11-14-19-Out-RE 8-4-5-3-5-2-5-4-6-8-13-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 17-12-18-Out-RE 20-17-Out-RE 12-14-11-8-7-15-Out-RE 16-Out-RE 10-10-9-9-4-6-15-17-Out-RE 5- / 107w

6 (4) Kesha – Rainbow
Chart Run: *1*-2-4-6- / 4w

7 (5) Halsey – hopeless fountain kingdom *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-4-3-5-7- / 14w

8 (8) Zara Larsson – So Good *P*
Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-1-4-6-6-9-13-13-12-13-14-11-12-12-12-13-11-8-5-6-8-8- / 25w

9 (7) Lana Del Rey – Lust For Life *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-4-7-9- / 7w

10 (NEW) The Script – Freedom Child
Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (9) Bebe Rexha – All Your Fault, Pt. 2 EP
Chart Run: *2*-5-9-11- / 4w

12 (6) PVRIS – All We Know Of Heaven, All We Need Of Hell
Chart Run: *6*-12- / 2w

13 (10) Cellar Darling – This Is The Sound
Chart Run: *1*-6-8-10-13- / 5w

14 (15) Lorde – Melodrama *G*
Chart Run: *4*-5-7-7-6-4-6-9-14-12-15-14- / 12w

15 (11) Vanessa Mai – Regenbogen
Chart Run: *7*-7-11-15- / 4w

16 (13) Ed Sheeran – ÷ *P*
Chart Run: *1*-4-1-2-3-4-3-5-5-7-8-11-12-13-15-13-13-13-14-13-14-10-10-13-13-13-16- / 27w

17 (12) Avicii – Avïci (01) EP
Chart Run: *8*-10-12-17- / 4w

18 (14) Lady GaGa – Joanne *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-5-4-6-5-8-11-7-9-11-10-6-1-1-4-8-9-12-16-19-Out-RE 17-18-14-15-20-Out-RE 15-9-11-14-18- / 33w

19 (16) Imagine Dragons – Evolve *G*
Chart Run: *2*-2-2-2-3-5-7-11-14-16-19- / 11w

20 (18) Taylor Swift – 1989 *P*
Chart Run: *1*-2-6-10-14-16-17-17-Out-RE 12-11-9-7-5-2-3-5-7-9-10-10-8-9-12-17-14-20-Out-RE 8-9-12-15-17-20-Out-RE 18-17-20-Out-RE 11-16-19-17-20-18-13-14-17-20-19-Out-RE 18-20- / 48w

Out of Top20
Out (17) Rachel Platten – Wildfire *G* (16w)
Out (19) Passenger – The Boy Who Cried Wolf (5w)
Out (20) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *3xP* (54w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:03 am

New certifications

PLATINUM
Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony [single]

GOLD
Dua Lipa – New Rules [single]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database
Tansike
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Epic debut for Epica! Hope it will stick around for a while (even though if it's not a "real album", it's quite long and they serve some quality again!)

I still don't like your current #1 track but I'm looking forward to getting to know the whole project. The song itself has some interesting aspects and you know, I like Olzon's voice and she's the reason why I turned into a huge NW fan in the first place (even though I prefer Tarja as a lead nowadays).

Loreen's positions are so suprising! I think you like her more than I do at the moment :D

"Ready For It" should have made the Top 5. Taylor is about to smash and I can see her releasing the best Pop album this year. I can't believe I'm really saying this but I can't wait to listen to her full LP!

Still haven't listened to Lorde's latest album and I need to check out Eluveitie ("Omnos" is my favourite track by them)
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Magnus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 pm

"…Ready For It?" should be higher than "Look ... ", it's much better! Still probably won't be one of my favourite songs by her but at least so far my theory about the worst track on the album hasn't been disproven :D. I was suprised she released another song so soon. I wonder if we will get half the album before the entire thing is released.
Magnus
Manager

Postby heppolo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Better than most of the other top 10 songs by a country mile (especially that Taylor nonsense, it should be forbidden for her to make music).
With the arrival of ''Statements'' I felt like Loreen was trying to do a similar thing to what Jamala did.
''Ocean Away'' is also a bit reminiscent to Jamala but nevertheless feels like a step deeper in the experimental direction.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby stevyy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:37 pm

yass at the Script.

I'm sad that Evolve is going to leave your charts very soon. :cry:
stevyy
Legend

Postby prz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:22 am

Salü.
Good to know that Frau Olzon has recorded something new.
When it comes to Evanescence... I should be in ecstasy and put it @ #1 instantly... But instead, it didn't even debut on my chart...
prz
Groupie

Postby phoenix98 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Tansike wrote:PDA is when we’re doing it in public, right? No, we’re not. We don’t really kiss each other in public or so. Well, he’s touching me every now and then in public which is already weird to me haha. Same-sex-marriage is not legal here, but a registered partnership would be legal.
:o :oops: I'm gonna need some more specifics/details there...but wherever exactly he's groping you, it's not like you can really blame him ;) Especially if you've got a cig in your mouth at the time. (Rawr.)

Tansike wrote:hmm… meanwhile, let me just post it here: I’ve finally sang a little bit in the car when he sat next to me (simply because I’m more ‘used to it’, so used to him being next to me in the car and I always sing in the car so yeah…) but he said absolutely nothing. That’s probably more like a bad sign :lol:
Aw! Or your amazing hidden talent just left him speechless/awestruck...OR he was overcome with jealousy upon discovering that you're actually a better singer than him ;) Do you remember which song?

Tansike wrote:That re-entry is actually quite good, straight back to the upper half. I think there’s still hope for the song, but it’s still weird how long they took to shoot and release a video for it.
:lol: That's a perfect glass-half-full way of looking at it! I guess I was just thinking/expecting that this was (almost certainly) its last chance to re-peak here in the US...and it wound up falling exactly one spot short of its former peak! :x

Tansike wrote:Oh that’s my favorite part of the song! :D
8-)

Tansike wrote:True. Kinda sad she’s flopping like this. Will be interesting to see how the album does, if there’s still some kind of a first week hype and then she’s falling fast, or if she will underperform right from the beginning. Everyone expects her to debut at #1 on the BB Top200, in the same week when Demi and Shania are releasing, but I think she may end up at #3 in the end as Shania may be a dark horse and Demi is very successful with SNS right now.
That sounds like a really solid prediction! I can see Shania having actual sales on her side, since country fans seem to be one of the most loyal groups when it comes to still purchasing albums...while Demi clearly has the biggest hit of these three ladies right now, which gives her the track sales + streaming advantage...and Miley has none of that right now :oops: Granted, if any of them do the concert-ticket-bundle thing, that could be the true deciding factor. :lol:

Tansike wrote:Yeah, I completely agree. But then, is “Friends” really a single of his own, since that Blood thing isn’t a feature, but a “&”?
Ha, fair point! I guess I just never took the "&" too seriously and figured that BloodPop's team just managed to negotiate their way into that instead of a mere "feature" (and also because BloodPop is just a producer/it's not like the song is an actual duet.) You're probably right, though, and that "&" was their way of showing us all along that this wasn't Bieber's next lead single.

Tansike wrote:Amazing news! :D And also well deserved, Taylor’s comeback was highly anticipated and thank god she didn’t disappoint! :D Unfortunately, having the same #1 will already end as soon as I will post this weeks charts :oops:
**Sigh**

(No worries, though! She fell from No. 1 on my latest chart too, and there was VERY little chance of us sharing my new No. 1...)

Tansike wrote:1 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Dark Element
2 (1) Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
3 (4) Zara Larsson – Only You
6 (NEW) Taylor Swift – …Ready For It?
7 (3) Rachel Platten – Broken Glass
12 (11) Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony *P*
13 (8) Kesha – Praying *G*
14 (7) Cardi B – Bodak Yellow
15 (14) Dua Lipa – New Rules *G*
16 (9) Miley Cyrus – Younger Now
17 (12) Fifth Harmony – He Like That
18 (15) Fifth Harmony – Angel
19 (10) Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me
21 (16) P!nk – What About Us
26 (29) Fifth Harmony feat. Gucci Mane – Down
27 (25) Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane – Fetish
28 (21) Kesha feat. The Dap-Kings Horns – Woman
29 (24) Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean – Feels *G*
33 (32) Lindsey Stirling – Lost Girls *P*
34 (35) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *2xP*
35 (NEW) Paloma Faith – Crybaby
36 (31) Selena Gomez – Bad Liar *P*
38 (33) Zedd & Liam Payne – Get Low
39 (27) Ed Sheeran – Bibia Be Ye Ye
• Ooh...your new No. 1 has some interesting electronic elements than I didn't expect after seeing just the title and cover art, especially in the intro!
• Somewhat similar to what you were saying about "Blank Space" here, Halsey's "Now Or Never" became a sleeper hit on my chart (never cracked the Top 10, but racked up more total weeks than many songs that do)...but I don't see the same thing happening with "Bad At Love" :oops: I haven't heard anything else from Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, so would you have picked anything different for the follow-up?
• I think it might be time for you to finally forget about "Never Forget You"... ;)
• Aw, a bit bummed to see such a tepid debut for "Crybaby." I don't think it'll go down as big of a Paulboard hit as "Picking Up The Pieces" or "Only Love Can Hurt Like This", but it's definitely catchy, and I really appreciate its message (especially now that hyper-masculinity seems to becoming even more popular/mainstream again, not that it ever really went away.) "you don't have to 'man-up', that phrase kinda sucks..."

Yet another chart that's like a light in the dark, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Unfortunately, the charts will be delayed this week. I hope i'll be able to post it as soon as possible.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Magnus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:19 pm

^ Sounds ominous :(

If your chart dies, UKMix dies.
Magnus
Manager

Postby Tansike » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 pm

^ as long as i'm around, it surely will never die :wink:

I was just sick this week and still had to work most of the week as there was a lot going on at work so yeah i didn't have time to put everything together. I hope i can do it tomorrow though.
Tansike
Legend

Postby CZB » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

I hope the weeks ahead are less sick, less busy - and thanks for posting your new top five on the UKmixParade thread, it's much appreciated. Your new number one now looks likely to be one of the highest new entries later on tonight . . . . . :wink:
CZB
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Mainshow wrote:Epic debut for Epica! Hope it will stick around for a while (even though if it's not a "real album", it's quite long and they serve some quality again!)

I still don't like your current #1 track but I'm looking forward to getting to know the whole project. The song itself has some interesting aspects and you know, I like Olzon's voice and she's the reason why I turned into a huge NW fan in the first place (even though I prefer Tarja as a lead nowadays).

Loreen's positions are so suprising! I think you like her more than I do at the moment :D

"Ready For It" should have made the Top 5. Taylor is about to smash and I can see her releasing the best Pop album this year. I can't believe I'm really saying this but I can't wait to listen to her full LP!

Still haven't listened to Lorde's latest album and I need to check out Eluveitie ("Omnos" is my favourite track by them)
I'm glad (and obviously not surprised) to hear you like Epica's debut. It's a really strong EP. I'm not sure how long it will stay on my charts for now, it really depends on the upcoming competition, and there's a lot being released over the next few weeks. We'll see... :)

Yeah, there's still hope for that project, nice to know. They've been teasing a new track to be out soon for some time now, so maybe a second song will be released over the next week or so and then i hope you will like it more than this title track. Surprised to hear this about Tarja though :o It's really hard for me to pick a fave but i think i prefer DPP and "Imaginaerum" over the albums with Tarja, and let alone EFMB.

Probably :oops: "Ocean Away" is amazing!

Wait for this week... "...Ready For It?" made a better impression on me on its second week. Ha, you could be right about the best pop album this year, really excited for "Reputation" :D Well she always released some good stuff, you know?! :wink:

Both albums are really strong, two of my faves this year. Did you hear some singles of Lorde's album? If you liked them, you should like the whole album as well. Oh so you're already familiar with Eluveitie's music? :o

Magnus wrote:"…Ready For It?" should be higher than "Look ... ", it's much better! Still probably won't be one of my favourite songs by her but at least so far my theory about the worst track on the album hasn't been disproven :D. I was suprised she released another song so soon. I wonder if we will get half the album before the entire thing is released.
...it will be higher than "Look" on this (yet to be posted) week 8-) I was surprised as well, it was kinda weird to get a second song already a week after they released the first, especially since "Look" did so well on the charts by the get-go. I don't hope that, i always enjoy discovering the album as much as possible, so it's always kinda sad to get half of it prior its release. That's also why i didn't listen to the promo tracks of Kesha's album for example, apart from "Praying" and "Woman".
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:42 pm

heppolo wrote:
Better than most of the other top 10 songs by a country mile (especially that Taylor nonsense, it should be forbidden for her to make music).
With the arrival of ''Statements'' I felt like Loreen was trying to do a similar thing to what Jamala did.
''Ocean Away'' is also a bit reminiscent to Jamala but nevertheless feels like a step deeper in the experimental direction.
:lol: Glad you kinda like it, however i also love Taylor, obviously :oops:

Oh never thought about that, but there's something, you're right :o I think this really fits to Loreen, at least "Ocean Away" is really, really good IMO.

stevyy wrote:yass at the Script.

I'm sad that Evolve is going to leave your charts very soon. :cry:
Well, The Script also won't show the best performance i'm afraid :(

Imagine Dragons need to announce the third single. It's about time, at least outside the US...

prz wrote:Salü.
Good to know that Frau Olzon has recorded something new.
When it comes to Evanescence... I should be in ecstasy and put it @ #1 instantly... But instead, it didn't even debut on my chart...
Grüezi :)

Yes, she did! I'm so happy about that. Not really sure what to think about the release day though, as it's the same for Taylor Swift and Evanescence, two other artists i really love, so it'll be a busy week then :lol:
Anyways, i feel the same about Evanescence. "Bring Me To Life" is still amazing, this new version doesn't do much for me though. I also thought it could be a contender for the #1, or at least stay in the Top10 for some time, but now they're flopping a lot. Maybe the new track which came out on friday will do better... :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:45 pm

phoenix98 wrote: :o :oops: I'm gonna need some more specifics/details there...but wherever exactly he's groping you, it's not like you can really blame him ;) Especially if you've got a cig in your mouth at the time. (Rawr.)
Oh no, i didn't mean that touching, i meant normal. Well, at least it should be normal, between two partners, but it probably still isn't for most other people, if that makes sense.

phoenix98 wrote:Aw! Or your amazing hidden talent just left him speechless/awestruck...OR he was overcome with jealousy upon discovering that you're actually a better singer than him ;) Do you remember which song?
:lol: Well he probably didn't realize that i was doing it as we just had a short discussion about it yesterday where i was doing the 'bang bang' song from 'How I Met Your Mother' (don't know if you know it...) and he was surprised i was singing (well, if you can call that singing :lol: ). No i don't remember, it were more than just one actually. I think one of them was "Symphony" (at least the verses... the chorus is impossible to hit for me :lol: )

phoenix98 wrote: :lol: That's a perfect glass-half-full way of looking at it! I guess I was just thinking/expecting that this was (almost certainly) its last chance to re-peak here in the US...and it wound up falling exactly one spot short of its former peak! :x
Haha you know, i'm always (or at least most of the times when it comes to other stuff or other people) the glass-full-guy. Anyways, "Swish Swish" just got certified with Silver in the UK and still is in the iTunes Top10 there :o

phoenix98 wrote:That sounds like a really solid prediction! I can see Shania having actual sales on her side, since country fans seem to be one of the most loyal groups when it comes to still purchasing albums...while Demi clearly has the biggest hit of these three ladies right now, which gives her the track sales + streaming advantage...and Miley has none of that right now :oops: Granted, if any of them do the concert-ticket-bundle thing, that could be the true deciding factor. :lol:
But aren't country fans always the ones supporting male artists in general? I think i read somewhere that country radio for example rarely plays female country artists, and the older they are, the less they get played as well. But i guess we'll see it soon... less than two weeks, so excited for these albums! :D Also, i think Demi is doing the ticket bundle, or something similar at least... so i'd definitely place my bet on Demi right now.

phoenix98 wrote:Ha, fair point! I guess I just never took the "&" too seriously and figured that BloodPop's team just managed to negotiate their way into that instead of a mere "feature" (and also because BloodPop is just a producer/it's not like the song is an actual duet.) You're probably right, though, and that "&" was their way of showing us all along that this wasn't Bieber's next lead single.
At least i hope it's not his lead single. It's already falling down the charts...

phoenix98 wrote:**Sigh**

(No worries, though! She fell from No. 1 on my latest chart too, and there was VERY little chance of us sharing my new No. 1...)
Brilliant tune <3

Anyways, yeah, i would have been surprised if we would have had the same #1 as mine isn't also a typical one i guess :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:• Ooh...your new No. 1 has some interesting electronic elements than I didn't expect after seeing just the title and cover art, especially in the intro!
• Somewhat similar to what you were saying about "Blank Space" here, Halsey's "Now Or Never" became a sleeper hit on my chart (never cracked the Top 10, but racked up more total weeks than many songs that do)...but I don't see the same thing happening with "Bad At Love" :oops: I haven't heard anything else from Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, so would you have picked anything different for the follow-up?
• I think it might be time for you to finally forget about "Never Forget You"... ;)
• Aw, a bit bummed to see such a tepid debut for "Crybaby." I don't think it'll go down as big of a Paulboard hit as "Picking Up The Pieces" or "Only Love Can Hurt Like This", but it's definitely catchy, and I really appreciate its message (especially now that hyper-masculinity seems to becoming even more popular/mainstream again, not that it ever really went away.) "you don't have to 'man-up', that phrase kinda sucks..."

Yet another chart that's like a light in the dark, Tansike! :D
Thanks for checking out my latest #1, and also nice to hear it's nothing you'd turn off after a few seconds... :) I think it's a cool track and i love the girl who is singing (Anette Olzon, the one who has that never-dying album on my charts). Unfortunately, the song itself isn't as strong as i was hoping for, and that one week at #1 was most likely already its last.

That's great news for "Now Or Never", however i'm not that disappointed to hear this about "Bad At Love". It's actually one of the weaker songs on "hopeless fountain kingdom" for me. "Strangers", "Heaven In Hiding" or "Sorry" would be my favorite picks for singles.

Haha, well, i will never forget it :P I'd count it to my all-time-faves to be honest, and i still use to get back to it every now and then. It's just amazing. And i'll see Zara later this year live, so if it's on her setlist (and it surely will be on it), then it's already kinda clear to see it back into the Top20 soon :lol: :oops:

Well, Paloma has yet to score a big hit on my charts :( It's a nice song but that's it as for now, and for me. She's really interesting though and i wish it would do better for her, just because she's also very likable and sympathetic, so she deserves success.

CZB wrote:I hope the weeks ahead are less sick, less busy - and thanks for posting your new top five on the UKmixParade thread, it's much appreciated. Your new number one now looks likely to be one of the highest new entries later on tonight . . . . . :wink:
Thank you - i hope so too! :) Just checked a few moments ago and i'm happy it's the highest debut, but i'm also surprised it didn't debut higher (since it's a new Taylor song, after all) :o :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:49 pm

I'm glad to read that you don't feel so sick anymore (missed you on my Christina countdown, your charts, and your FSC entry) and it seems that your chart will be released very soon!

I still need to listen to the EP a bit more but I enjoy everything. However, I use Spotify right now because the last.fm scrobbler doesn't scrobble my iTunes plays anymore (**** stupid 12.7 update!) and me and Spotify is quite complicated. I use it to discover new music...so right now I am listening to Evanescence's previous studio album for the very first time xD :lol: - Maybe I should go and listen to the Dark Element again ;) - And I agree, the competition will be massiave!

Yeah, the songs themselves are quite impressive on the albums you mentioned but I think Tarja's voice suited the whole NW sound more :D Anyway, I like most of their albums :D

Mmh, I have to wait for the album and I am praying that Loreen will find her way again ;)

Can't wait to see your new "...Ready For It" peak!

I am not really familiar with Eluveitie but thanks to a compilation (bought that one in 2008 or so), I know that they exist ;)
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:43 am

^ thanks. Well, i'm still not 100% healthy again but at least it's already so much better than last week. New charts coming up shortly, yeah... (and finally! :oops: )

To be honest i didn't listen to it for nearly a week now, but that's probably also because i didn't listen to as much music as i do in normal weeks. Sounds interesting, as i already made the update but i had no problems yesterday :o I really hope my scrobbles from work won't get lost, as i always use my iphone to listen to my own music at work (well, with a cable through the radio), and these are often a problem with me. Sometimes many get lost, and i hope it won't be the case now as well, as it's usually 100+ on a normal working day :(
Very glad to hear this about Evanescence though! You mean the self-titled one, right? How do you like it? I love "My Heart Is Broken" and "Lost In Paradise", but overall it was clearly their weakest release to date.

Hmm true. Tarja basically is the reason why NW are NW, and is the main reason behind that symphonic metal genre they created, more or less.
Speaking about Tarja, have you been following her countdown? She's revealing some parts of a picture everyday, and only two parts are missing. It's most likely for a new album and it looks creepy af so far :o

I hope so too :)

A few minutes until you'll find out...

Ah good. They're actually quite good. Since you enjoy Faun a lot, i think you may like Eluveitie's current album a lot as well :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby stevyy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 am

I'm very glad you feel better now.

Now let's see what charts news you bring up!
stevyy
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:52 am

thanks so much for all comments

week 37/2017 – 14 september 2017 …Ready For #1?

Singles Top40
Due to the delay, here’s only a short recap of the latest chart:

Taylor Swift scores her seventh number one single with “…Ready For It?”, which rises 6-1 following its debut a week ago. Meanwhile, its predecessor “Look What You Made Me Do” falls 2-6. Loreen’s “Ocean Away” reaches a new peak as well, climbing 4-2, The Dark Element’s “The Dark Element” is down 1-4 while Rachel Platten’s “Broken Glass” returns to the Top5, becoming her longest running Top10 single ever (7-5).

Seven new- and two re-entries made the Top40, with Kelly Clarkson owning the highest arrival with “Love So Soft”. It enters the charts at #3. It’s only her third Top3 hit following “Never Again” (2007, #2, certified with Platinum) and “People Like Us” (2013, #2). Other debuts are “Up The Creek” by Tori Amos (#8), “Too Good At Goodbyes” by Sam Smith (#9), “Let Me Go” by Hailee Steinfeld & Co. (#14), “Dusk Till Dawn” by Zayn and Sia, “Ultra Love” by Marlon Roudette (#36) and “Disco Tits” by Tove Lo (#38). The two re-entries are Arch Enemy’s “The Eagle Flies Alone” (#31) and Tori Amos’ “Cloud Riders” (#33), both being back due to the album releases of these two artists.

There are two new certifications, both for songs in the symphonic metal rock genre: Eluveitie score their first certified release ever with “Lvgvs” going Gold (5-10) while Tarja’s “An Empty Dream” goes Gold as well (31-37), which means all of her chart entries are at least Gold now.

Arch Enemy’s “The World Is Yours” jumps 40-25 as the biggest climber, while Demi Lovato’s “Tell Me You Love Me” tumbles down 19-35 as the biggest loser of the week.
    ImageImage

1 (6) Taylor Swift – …Ready For It?
Chart Run: 6-*1*- / 2w

2 (4) Loreen – Ocean Away
Chart Run: 6-4-*2*- / 3w

3 (NEW) Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft
Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (1) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Dark Element
Chart Run: *1*-4- / 2w

5 (7) Rachel Platten – Broken Glass
Chart Run: 8-*3*-7- / 3w

6 (2) Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
Chart Run: *1*-2-6- / 3w

7 (3) Zara Larsson – Only You
Chart Run: *2*-5-4-3-7- / 5w

8 (NEW) Tori Amos – Up The Creek
Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

9 (NEW) Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (5) Eluveitie – Lvgvs *G*
Chart Run: *1*-4-8-1-2-5-10- / 7w

11 (9) Lorde – Homemade Dynamite
Chart Run: *9*-11- / 2w

12 (8) Halsey – Bad At Love
Chart Run: *8*-12- / 2w

13 (11) Loreen & Elliphant – Jungle
Chart Run: *10*-20-22-11-13- / 5w

14 (NEW) Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso feat. Florida Georgia Line & watt – Let Me Go
Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (13) Kesha – Praying *G*
Chart Run: *1*-4-2-3-3-1-6-8-13-15- / 10w

16 (12) Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-5-10-22-37-Out-RE 18-16-11-12-11-12-16- / 15w

17 (10) Eluveitie – Epona
Chart Run: *2*-6-4-5-10-17- / 6w

18 (15) Dua Lipa – New Rules *G*
Chart Run: 22-23-10-5-6-*3*-9-14-15-18- / 10w

19 (14) Cardi B – Bodak Yellow
Chart Run: *2*-7-14-19- / 4w

20 (NEW) Zayn feat. Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
Chart Run: *20*- / 1w

21 (16) Miley Cyrus – Younger Now
Chart Run: *3*-9-16-21- / 4w

22 (18) Fifth Harmony – Angel
Chart Run: *14*-16-15-18-22- / 5w

23 (22) Eliane – Flawless
Chart Run: *22*-23- / 2w

24 (21) P!nk – What About Us
Chart Run: *5*-10-16-21-24- / 5w

25 (40) Arch Enemy – The World Is Yours
Chart Run: 17-*10*-19-31-30-40-25- / 7w

26 (17) Fifth Harmony – He Like That
Chart Run: *12*-17-26- / 3w

27 (23) Zara Larsson – Don’t Let Me Be Yours
Chart Run: *13*-26-40-37-31-24-20-23-27- / 9w

28 (25) Cellar Darling – Avalanche
Chart Run: *1*-4-13-19-25-28- / 6w

29 (24) Will Sparks feat. Priyanka Chopra – Young And Free
Chart Run: 18-*15*-17-24-29- / 5w

30 (20) Sunrise Avenue – I Help You Hate Me
Chart Run: *11*-13-20-30- / 4w

31 (RE) Arch Enemy – The Eagle Flies Alone
Chart Run: 38-Out-RE *31*- / 2w

32 (26) Fifth Harmony feat. Gucci Mane – Down
Chart Run: *13*-14-20-22-21-24-28-39-Out-RE 29-26-32- / 11w

33 (RE) Tori Amos – Cloud Riders
Chart Run: *30*-Out-RE 33- / 2w

34 (27) Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mane – Fetish
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-5-9-18-25-27-34- / 9w

35 (19) Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me
Chart Run: *10*-19-35- / 3w

36 (NEW) Marlon Roudette – Ultra Love
Chart Run: *36*- / 1w

37 (31) Tarja – An Empty Dream *G*
Chart Run: *1*-2-6-9-18-25-22-29-32-28-31-37- / 12w

38 (NEW) Tove Lo – Disco Tits
Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

39 (33) Lindsey Stirling – Lost Girls *P*
Chart Run: *1*-2-3-4-4-4-7-10-14-20-22-21-24-26-27-32-33-39- / 18w

40 (29) Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean – Feels *G*
Chart Run: 24-21-9-*4*-6-9-8-11-17-21-24-29-40- / 13w

Out of Top40
Out (28) Kesha feat. The Dap-Kings Horns – Woman (8w)
Out (30) Shania Twain – Poor Me (7w)
Out (32) Loïc Nottet – Mud Blood (7w)
Out (34) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *2xP* (46w)
Out (35) Paloma Faith – Crybaby (1w)
Out (36) Selena Gomez – Bad Liar *P* (16w)
Out (37) Evanescence – Bring Me To Life (Synthesis) (3w)
Out (38) Zedd & Liam Payne – Get Low (9w)
Out (39) Ed Sheeran – Bibia Be Ye Ye (5w)

Album Top20
There were two new releases I was looking forward to and both made the Top2 this week, but not the way I expected them. Tori Amos’ very first notation ever makes a stellar entry at the top of the Album Top20, as the album turned out as a big surprise. It’s followed by Arch Enemy’s “Will To Power” at #2.

There are three more movers worth a mention this week: Lindsey Stirling re-enters the charts at #11 following the announcement of her Christmas album “Warmer In The Winter”, Anette Olzon’s “Shine” drops 5-12 while The Script have an even worse drop with their “Freedom Child” (10-19).
    ImageImage

1 (NEW) Tori Amos – Native Invader

2 (NEW) Arch Enemy – Will To Power
Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (1) Eluveitie – Evocation II: Pantheon
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3- / 4w

4 (2) Loreen – Nude EP
Chart Run: *2*-2-4- / 3w

5 (3) Epica – The Solace System EP
Chart Run: *3*-5- / 2w

6 (8) Zara Larsson – So Good *P*
Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-1-4-6-6-9-13-13-12-13-14-11-12-12-12-13-11-8-5-6-8-8-6- / 26w

7 (4) Fifth Harmony – Fifth Harmony
Chart Run: *3*-4-7- / 4w

8 (7) Halsey – hopeless fountain kingdom *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-4-3-5-7-8- / 15w

9 (6) Kesha – Rainbow
Chart Run: *1*-2-4-6-9- / 5w

10 (9) Lana Del Rey – Lust For Life *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-4-7-9-10- / 8w

11 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *3xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2-2-1-1-4-8-10-7-2-1-4-5-8-13-16-14-12-11-3-8-11-7-11-8-7-8-11-14-18-12-13-16-18-20-Out-RE 11- / 55w

12 (5) Anette Olzon – Shine *6xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-3-5-7-6-3-4-4-3-4-4-3-1-2-1-3-1-1-2-3-3-1-2-5-7-5-8-11-9-12-11-15-12-9-9-12-15-16-14-13-10-6-8-9-5-4-4-5-3-3-3-2-3-4-6-7-10-10-10-14-15-13-11-12-16-19-17-13-11-14-19-Out-RE 8-4-5-3-5-2-5-4-6-8-13-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 17-12-18-Out-RE 20-17-Out-RE 12-14-11-8-7-15-Out-RE 16-Out-RE 10-10-9-9-4-6-15-17-Out-RE 5-12- / 108w

13 (15) Vanessa Mai – Regenbogen
Chart Run: *7*-7-11-15-13- / 5w

14 (11) Bebe Rexha – All Your Fault, Pt. 2 EP
Chart Run: *2*-5-9-11-14- / 5w

15 (12) PVRIS – All We Know Of Heaven, All We Need Of Hell
Chart Run: *6*-12-15- / 3w

16 (16) Ed Sheeran – ÷ *P*
Chart Run: *1*-4-1-2-3-4-3-5-5-7-8-11-12-13-15-13-13-13-14-13-14-10-10-13-13-13-16-16- / 28w

17 (13) Cellar Darling – This Is The Sound
Chart Run: *1*-6-8-10-13-17- / 6w

18 (14) Lorde – Melodrama *G*
Chart Run: *4*-5-7-7-6-4-6-9-14-12-15-14-18- / 13w

19 (10) The Script – Freedom Child
Chart Run: *10*-19- / 2w

20 (17) Avicii – Avïci (01) EP
Chart Run: *8*-10-12-17-20- / 5w

Out of Top20
Out (18) Lady GaGa – Joanne *P* (33w)
Out (19) Imagine Dragons – Evolve *G* (11w)
Out (20) Taylor Swift – 1989 *P* (48w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:53 am

New certifications

GOLD
Eluveitie – Lvgvs [single]
Tarja – An Empty Dream [single]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:53 am

stevyy wrote:I'm very glad you feel better now.

Now let's see what charts news you bring up!
Thank you! :D

Well, it's up now, and i think you won't be happy at all with the two artists you highlighted the last time (ID and The Script) :( :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Return to Personal Charts