My Charts - week 50 - a Reason To Break Like A Heart

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Tansike » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:31 pm

^ Glad you're loving "God Is A Woman" that much as well! As you know, i already thought about that pop 'moment' when she released "No Tears", but i'm glad you're having that moment with "God Is A Woman" now.

Agree about the "The Way I Am" video! A shame he isn't as successful as he was with her debut, even though he's still releasing some great tunes.
Tansike
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:30 pm

Tansike wrote:Ah yeah, it makes a lot more sense if you’re generally walking anyway. Of course there’s still the possibility to walk around for the game itself, but it never impressed me as much as it would have been worth it walking around to catch Pokémon. (side note: does this phrase make any sense? My english still is not the best when it comes to building phrases :oops: )
Hmmm...so you're saying that GO didn't impress you enough to make all the extra walking (that you wouldn't normally do) worthwhile? If that's what you meant, then I can totally understand, since GO does get pretty repetitive pretty quickly (especially without any sort of story element to it, pushing you to keep playing to find out "what happens next." Just LOTS of catching, and the occasional battling at Gyms/Raids).

Tansike wrote:I know! :oops: To be fair, the battle against Sabrina was quite easy which is why I don’t remember much of it. I didn’t play the past few days so Giovanni and the Elite Four are still left. True, I’m a little bit afraid that I may get bored quick(er) because the first Gen is so fresh to me :oops:
Are you planning to play Yellow at all during the flights for your trip...or will you and your man be in the airplane lavatory the whole time? ;)

Tansike wrote:All of that to be honest :lol: He loves to cook, but we also go out to eat or order some stuff to our place, which is way too easy to do these days by the way! :lol: How is it in your relationship? :)
Sweet - so you two do a little bit of everything! Do you ever cook for him? Ha, yeah, there's this food delivery app "Door Dash" that we've been using WAY too often lately :lol: Sadly, I'm not much of a chef, so when we don't go out/order in, I leave the cooking to him and then take care of the dishes myself. ;)

Tansike wrote:Good! :oops: Ah yeah. Ariana just had something similar when she defended her fiancé who made a joke about the Manchester bombing. This really can affect an artist, as in Ariana’s case I’m currently a bit irritated and don’t know how I should think about her. In Cardi’s case I’m just enjoying the music and I’m not a ‘fan’-fan, so this didn’t bother me that much. But I get your point.
:o I hadn't heard anything about that, so I just did a quick bit of research! If I found the right joke/quote ("Britney Spears didn’t have a terrorist attack at her concert"), it's definitely in bad taste (and not funny/clever at all)...but on the spectrum of awful things that celebrities (or politicans) have said lately, it seems more forgivable to me (assuming it was just a one-time error in judgement, and he didn't keep using the joke at multiple gigs). Clearly insensitive, and unfunny, but it upsets me less than when individuals say horrific things demeaning specific groups (the LGBTQ community, women, immigrants, etc). **sigh**

Tansike wrote:Haha… I just experienced the other way; I always thought “Talking Body” already bombed, but I just found out it was a Top20 in the UK and the US :o But yeah, “Cool Girl” was actually a nice-sized hit for her and even when it peaked low in many countries, it showed some impressive longevity in many of them as it was a streaming hit. But yeah, “True Disaster” really was a true disaster commercially, which I still am shocked about as it’s one of my favorite songs on “Lady Wood” :(
YES! It's far-and-away my most-played track on Lady Wood with 95 Scrobbles (the next in line is "Imaginary Friend" with 37).

Tansike wrote:Ok fair point, I didn’t know it only peaked at #49. That’s still not too bad, and it was a huge success in the UK at least. Dua still is a one hit wonder in the US, so it will be interesting to watch how she will do with the lead track to her second album. Ah yes, of course it’s not the fairest comparison, but it was the only era I remembered that had so many singles :oops:
Yeah :( though "One Kiss" rose to a new peak of No. 29 on the last Hot 100, and while it's not quite the same as her scoring another solo hit, it should help keep her name out there/keep her on people's minds (so hopefully her next lead single can at least crack the Top 40 too).

Tansike wrote:No, you’ve missed nothing. Well, there was a performance I’d nearly call epic and I only discovered around a week ago, but that wasn’t the reason for that climb. It simply was real tight in the whole Top10 during the last month, most of them were contenders for #1 and last week, the competition was a little bit weaker and Bebe finally made it.
Ah, you like watching Bebe writhe around on the bed like that, eh? ;) Now that it does have a proper video, might we see a rebound back to No. 1...?

Tansike wrote:1 (NEW) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
2 (5) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *P*
3 (6) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming
4 (1) Bebe Rexha – I’m A Mess
5 (3) Lindsey Stirling – First Light
6 (4) Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui – Strangers
8 (2) Blair St. Clair – Now Or Never
11 (8) Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande – Bed
12 (7) Years & Years – Sanctify
13 (10) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *G*
14 (13) Demi Lovato – Sober
16 (14) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo
17 (NEW) Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
19 (NEW) Niall Horan – Finally Free
21 (28) Owl City – Lucid Dream
23 (18) Charli XCX – Focus
25 (16) Selena Gomez – Back To You *G*
27 (20) Charli XCX – No Angel
28 (23) Christina Aguilera feat. Demi Lovato – Fall In Line
29 (21) Years & Years – If You’re Over Me
30 (27) Elina Nechayeva – La forza *G*
35 (36) Bebe Rexha – I Got You *P*
36 (33) Martin Garrix feat. Khalid – Ocean
38 (31) Charli XCX – 5 In The Morning
39 (24) Alexander Jean feat. Lindsey Stirling – Stampede
:o Woah, looks like a case of divine intervention here, enabling Ari to occupy the entire Top 3! Who was the last act to achieve that? Actually, has an act ever occupied more than the Top 3 at once (like the entire Top 4/5/6 etc)?
• Nice to see Niall's soundtrack offering pop into your Top 20! It doesn't seem to be getting much attention from the general public (yet), but I'd love if it could get him back-on-track on official charts. Definitely a cute, uplifting tune!

Yet another heavenly chart, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:15 am

phoenix98 wrote:Hmmm...so you're saying that GO didn't impress you enough to make all the extra walking (that you wouldn't normally do) worthwhile? If that's what you meant, then I can totally understand, since GO does get pretty repetitive pretty quickly (especially without any sort of story element to it, pushing you to keep playing to find out "what happens next." Just LOTS of catching, and the occasional battling at Gyms/Raids).
Yes, that's what i meant. Also, the Gyms became full of so strong Pokémon here that you have to play a lot to even have a slight chance of a win there. I only tried a Gym like twice but completely lost. Otherwise, as a Pokémon fan, i could have done more effort for GO. Walking around is at least healthier than staying at home and playing Pokémon on your couch :oops:

phoenix98 wrote:Are you planning to play Yellow at all during the flights for your trip...or will you and your man be in the airplane lavatory the whole time? ;)
I plan to play Yellow a little bit (i'm currently in the final Gym and already beat some opponents) but i'm not sure how it will end up. Haha we wish! :P

phoenix98 wrote:Sweet - so you two do a little bit of everything! Do you ever cook for him? Ha, yeah, there's this food delivery app "Door Dash" that we've been using WAY too often lately :lol: Sadly, I'm not much of a chef, so when we don't go out/order in, I leave the cooking to him and then take care of the dishes myself. ;)
Unfortunately, cooking is a talent i'm not sure if i have it :lol: I never really had to cook in my life, and when i do something, it's a cake, muffins, bread... so, i'm not really used to cooking, but baking. So i have yet to do something for my partner, but he's very good at cooking, so it would take a lot to impress him. Ah, over here it's called 'eat.ch' where you can put the zip code of where you live and then all the restaurants which deliver to your place show up. It's so easy, but i have to admit i love some lazy sundays when it's raining outside, we're watching some stuff on Netflix and deliver our food from there :oops: Ah, so you're completely like me! I'm usually also the one who takes care for the dishes :)

phoenix98 wrote: :o I hadn't heard anything about that, so I just did a quick bit of research! If I found the right joke/quote ("Britney Spears didn’t have a terrorist attack at her concert"), it's definitely in bad taste (and not funny/clever at all)...but on the spectrum of awful things that celebrities (or politicans) have said lately, it seems more forgivable to me (assuming it was just a one-time error in judgement, and he didn't keep using the joke at multiple gigs). Clearly insensitive, and unfunny, but it upsets me less than when individuals say horrific things demeaning specific groups (the LGBTQ community, women, immigrants, etc). **sigh**
Yes, you found the right joke, or at least the one is was talking about. It still was a very dumb thing to say and very disrespectful towards the people who were killed or injured at that concert; but i get what you mean. But i'm still a bit irritated how Ariana defended his joke and how much they show their love on social media, it's been a little bit too much and i hope her era doesn't suffer from that.

phoenix98 wrote:YES! It's far-and-away my most-played track on Lady Wood with 95 Scrobbles (the next in line is "Imaginary Friend" with 37).
Woah, that's quite a big gap there, but well deserved for "True Disaster"! As for me, it's tied with "Cool Girl" and 33 plays as the most played song of the album :)

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah :( though "One Kiss" rose to a new peak of No. 29 on the last Hot 100, and while it's not quite the same as her scoring another solo hit, it should help keep her name out there/keep her on people's minds (so hopefully her next lead single can at least crack the Top 40 too).
I saw that too a few days ago, very pleasant surprise to see "One Kiss" still rising in the US. Yes, this is probably a good thing to keep her name out there until the new era starts. I just hope she doesn't take too much time for her next release; it's already taking a lot of time for Zara Larsson to release something new as well, and these new pop girls need to be careful, as waiting too long is dangerous as they may be forgotten by the time of something new & how fast the pop scene is at the moment.

phoenix98 wrote:Ah, you like watching Bebe writhe around on the bed like that, eh? ;) Now that it does have a proper video, might we see a rebound back to No. 1...?
:P Bebe is definitely sexy as hell IMO :) You'll find out soon... but video effects rarely make an impact on me these days :(

phoenix98 wrote::o Woah, looks like a case of divine intervention here, enabling Ari to occupy the entire Top 3! Who was the last act to achieve that? Actually, has an act ever occupied more than the Top 3 at once (like the entire Top 4/5/6 etc)?
• Nice to see Niall's soundtrack offering pop into your Top 20! It doesn't seem to be getting much attention from the general public (yet), but I'd love if it could get him back-on-track on official charts. Definitely a cute, uplifting tune!

Yet another heavenly chart, Tansike! :D
Jake asked me the same question, so i'm just quoting my reply to him here, hope you don't mind:
"That's a very good question! I also asked myself about that but didn't look it up until now. There was someone who i had in my mind and going through some Discographies, that artist also made it: Lana Del Rey! In week 05/2012 she was in the Top3 with "Born To Die" (#1), "Video Games" (#2) and "Blue Jeans" (#3). I also just discovered that Lindsey Stirling also did it after i attended her first concert in week 44/2014 with "Roundtable Rival" (#1), "Master Of Tides" (#2) and "Crystallize" (#3).

Other than that, Kerli nearly did it in the week 12/2013 as she was #1 ("The Lucky Ones"), #2 ("Army Of Love") and #4 ("Zero Gravity"). But i guess that's it, so Ariana is only the third artist ever to occupy the whole Top3 in the same week :o "

I don't think an artist has ever occupied the whole Top4 or more as i don't even remember more artists having the whole Top3. Lindsey probably came the closest, as in the week when she owned the whole Top3, she also had an entry at #8, but that's it.

Glad you're enjoying Niall's entry! Yes, it's such a nice, uplifting pop tune and it would be cool seeing this becoming a hit for him :)

Thank you so much :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:19 am

thanks so much for all comments

My Charts - week 30/2018 – 26 july 2018 - Amy Said Hi
    Singles Top40
    Image Image Image
Spoiler:
After last weeks’ slayage by Ariana Grande, it was expected to see her getting a second week atop the charts with “God Is A Woman” at first, however, another song made the race in the end, and that’s quite unexpected, as it’s Australian singer-songwriter Amy Shark. Amy just made her very first notation on my charts with “I Said Hi” a week ago, and now that track jumps 7-1 to become not only her first chart entry, but also her first chart topper. It’s the 22nd number one single of the year, and Amy also scores a second entry, as her previous single “Adore” makes a late entry at #11.

“God Is A Woman” therefor dips 1-2, and Ariana is still going on strong this week, as she still owns three Top10 entries in total with “No Tears Left To Cry” slipping 2-3 and “The Light Is Coming” falling 3-8. Bebe Rexha’s “I’m A Mess” is stable at #4 following its video release, and with “First Light” by Lindsey Stirling (5-5), “Jumpsuit” by Twenty One Pilots (10-7), “Strangers” by Halsey & Lauren Jauregui (6-9) and “Wir 2 immer 1” by Vanessa Mai & Olexesh (9-10), the songs in the Top10 are mostly the same as last week. There’s one new entry which brought a little bit of change into that part, and that’s “Natural”, the unexpected new single by Imagine Dragons. It’s yet unclear if this song is for a re-release of their latest album “Evolve”, a stand alone single or already a first taste of an upcoming new album, but with its arrival at #6 it becomes the bands ninth Top10 and 15th chart entry overall.

There are a total of six new entries on the Singles Top40 this week, so four more to go. Interestingly, all five of all new entries are just outside the Top10, with the mentioned “Adore” by Amy Shark being one of them. The Australian newcomer is followed by “Soon” (#12), the new single by Blanche, who represented Belgium at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 with “City Lights”. After scoring her very first chart notation ever with the Khalid-assisted “Lovely” (15-22), Billie Eilish gets her first notation on her own now as the new single “You Should See Me In A Crown” enters the charts at #13. Exactly three years after her last chart entry – “Dance Like We’re Making Love” – US R&B singer Ciara makes her return to the charts with “Level Up” at #14. It’s her fourth consecutive Top20 hit and sixth charts arrival in total. Last but not least, German DJ and producer Zedd continues with collaborating with female vocalists, this time it’s Elley Duhé, who is still pretty uknown. They debut at #16 with “Happy Now”, which is his ninth and her very first entry.

Other talking points this week: It’s a bad week for Drag Queen Blair St. Clair, as her former Top10 hit “Now Or Never” drops 8-24 and her other charting single “Call My Life” tumbles down 20-39. It’s an even worse week for Muse and Zayn though, as their new singles “Something Human” and “Sour Diesel” were expected to enter the Top40 as well yet they didn’t make it in the end. There are also some good news though, as with this weeks new entries who made it, there are a total of over 300 different songs which made the weekly Top40 in 2018 so far. Considering the year 2017 set a new record with 384 different songs in total, it’s likely to see 2018 breaking that record yet again. Now back to the charts, with Owl City, who gets a Top20 entry with “Lucid Dream” (21-17). Also reaching new peaks are “Sun In Our Eyes” by MØ & Diplo (32-25) and “Connection” by OneRepublic (33-27). Last but not least, after the drops of previous weeks, Charli XCX’s “5 In The Morning” (38-35), Martin Garrix & Khalid’s “Ocean” (36-36) and OneRepublic & Logic’s “Start Again” (40-37) remain pretty stable just at the bottom of the Top40.

MØ and Diplo’s “Sun In Our Eyes” is the biggest climber while Blair St. Clair’s “Call My Life” is the biggest loser this week.

1 (7) Amy Shark – I Said Hi
Chart Run: 7-*1*- / 2w

2 (1) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

3 (2) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3- / 14w

4 (4) Bebe Rexha – I’m A Mess
Chart Run: 5-5-6-*1*-4-4- / 6w

5 (5) Lindsey Stirling – First Light
Chart Run: *1*-3-5-5- / 4w

6 (NEW) Imagine Dragons – Natural
Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (10) Twenty One Pilots – Jumpsuit
Chart Run: 10-*7*- / 2w

8 (3) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming
Chart Run: *1*-4-6-3-8- / 5w

9 (6) Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui – Strangers
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-6-9- / 5w

10 (9) Vanessa Mai feat. Olexesh – Wir 2 immer 1
Chart Run: *9*-9-10- / 3w

11 (NEW) Amy Shark – Adore
Chart Run: *11*- / 1w

12 (NEW) Blanche – Soon
Chart Run: *12*- / 1w

13 (NEW) Billie Eilish – You Should See Me In A Crown
Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (NEW) Ciara – Level Up
Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (13) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15- / 10w

16 (NEW) Zedd & Elley Duhé – Happy Now
Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (21) Owl City – Lucid Dream
Chart Run: 28-21-*17*- / 3w

18 (14) Demi Lovato – Sober
Chart Run: *11*-11-13-14-18- / 5w

19 (12) Years & Years – Sanctify
Chart Run: 18-24-30-Out-RE *7*-12-19- / 6w

20 (11) Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande – Bed
Chart Run: *3*-6-5-8-11-20- / 6w

21 (17) Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
Chart Run: *17*-21- / 2w

22 (15) Billie Eilish & Khalid – Lovely
Chart Run: 15-*10*-11-15-22- / 5w

23 (16) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo
Chart Run: *1*-4-10-13-14-16-23- / 7w

24 (8) Blair St. Clair – Now Or Never
Chart Run: 30-*2*-2-8-24- / 5w

25 (32) MØ & Diplo – Sun In Our Eyes
Chart Run: 32-*25*- / 2w

26 (24) Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
Chart Run: *9*-13-14-21-25-22-24-26- / 8w

27 (33) OneRepublic – Connection
Chart Run: 34-37-33-*27*- / 4w

28 (19) Niall Horan – Finally Free
Chart Run: *19*-28- / 2w

29 (22) Namika – Je ne parle pas français
Chart Run: 21-*5*-10-17-19-17-22-29- / 8w

30 (23) Charli XCX – Focus
Chart Run: *15*-18-23-30- / 4w

31 (30) Elina Nechayeva – La forza *G*
Chart Run: 3-*1*-1-3-6-7-14-21-23-26-27-30-31- / 13w

32 (18) Sunrise Avenue – Dreamer
Chart Run: *15*-18-32- / 3w

33 (26) Eleni Foureira – Caramela
Chart Run: 30-*26*-26-33- / 4w

34 (25) Selena Gomez – Back To You *G*
Chart Run: 4-*2*-4-6-10-11-7-12-16-25-34- / 11w

35 (38) Charli XCX – 5 In The Morning
Chart Run: *5*-8-15-26-23-31-38-35- / 8w

36 (36) Martin Garrix feat. Khalid – Ocean
Chart Run: *18*-24-33-36-36- / 5w

37 (40) OneRepublic feat. Logic – Start Again
Chart Run: 28-*22*-39-40-37- / 5w

38 (29) Years & Years – If You’re Over Me
Chart Run: 29-Out-RE *21*-29-38- / 4w

39 (20) Blair St. Clair – Call My Life
Chart Run: 14-*12*-20-39- / 4w

40 (27) Charli XCX – No Angel
Chart Run: *16*-20-27-40- / 4w

Out of Top40
Out (28) Christina Aguilera feat. Demi Lovato – Fall In Line (8w)
Out (31) Tarja – Love To Hate (7w)
Out (34) Tarja – Undertaker (4w)
Out (35) Bebe Rexha – I Got You *P* (20w)
Out (37) Sigrid – High Five (1w)
Out (39) Alexander Jean feat. Lindsey Stirling – Stampede (6w)

New certifications
none

Click here for the Certification Database
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:21 am

My Charts - week 30/2018 – 26 july 2018 - Amy Said Hi
    Album Top20
    Image Image Image
Spoiler:
Another week, another two new entries. This time, both of the new arrivals made it quite high on the Album Top20, and after four weeks, there is also a new entry. However, the album charts remains pretty quiet overall, but that’s just the drought before the storm, as from this Friday on, several big artists start to release their new albums.

As mentioned, Bebe Rexha isn’t on top anymore with “Expectations”, as her debut album slips 1-2, so it won’t be the first album of the year to remain atop the charts for more than four weeks. The new chart topper is Amy Shark, as her debut album “Love Monster” rises 3-1 in its second week. The set obviously also benefitted a lot from its single “I Said Hi”, which tops the Singles Top40 this week. The Australian singer-songwriter even gets a second entry this week, as her EP “Night Thinker” makes a late entry at #5 as the lower debut of the two this week.

The highest debut goes to Dutch symphonic metal band Epica. Their new EP “Epica Vs. Attack On Titan Songs” enters the charts at #3, which is also their highest peak to date.

1 (3) Amy Shark – Love Monster
Chart Run: 3-*1*- / 2w

2 (1) Bebe Rexha – Expectations
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2- / 5w

3 (NEW) Epica – Epica Vs. Attack On Titan Songs
Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (2) Years & Years – Palo Santo
Chart Run: *2*-2-4- / 3w

5 (NEW) Amy Shark – Night Thinker EP
Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (5) My Indigo – My Indigo *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6- / 14w

7 (6) Owl City – Cinematic
Chart Run: *4*-12-Out-RE 17-6-7- / 5w

8 (4) Blair St. Clair – Call My Life
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-8- / 4w

9 (7) Florence + The Machine – High As Hope
Chart Run: *3*-4-7-9- / 4w

10 (9) Christina Aguilera – Liberation
Chart Run: *3*-3-4-7-9-10- / 6w

11 (10) Mike Shinoda – Post Traumatic
Chart Run: *2*-4-7-9-10-11- / 6w

13 (8) Sean Paul – Mad Love: The Prequel
Chart Run: *5*-5-8-13- / 4w

12 (13) Ashley Monroe – Sparrow *G*
Chart Run: 8-11-12-15-*7*-7-8-11-13-12-16-13-13-12- / 14w

14 (17) Charlie Puth – Voicenotes *G*
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-7-10-13-20-Out-RE 17-14- / 10w

15 (14) Shawn Mendes – Shawn Mendes *G*
Chart Run: 2-*1*-4-7-8-11-12-14-15- / 9w

16 (18) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *3xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2-2-1-1-4-8-10-7-2-1-4-5-8-13-16-14-12-11-3-8-11-7-11-8-7-8-11-14-18-12-13-16-18-20-Out-RE 11-12-12-19-Out-RE 15-18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 15-14-18-16- / 66w

17 (11) Sigrid – Raw EP
Chart Run: *11*-17- / 2w

18 (15) Drake – Scorpion
Chart Run: *8*-11-15-18- / 4w

19 (19) Namika – Que walou
Chart Run: *5*-10-17-Out-RE 19-19-19- / 6w

20 (12) Goldfrapp – Silver Eye
Chart Run: *6*-12-20- / 3w

Out of Top20
Out (16) Taeyeon – Something New (4w)
Out (20) Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me *G* (15w)

New certifications
none

Tansike
Legend

Postby heppolo » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:39 am

Took some time to appear and then reach the top of your chart. I guess the reason is the release of her album?
This is too weird.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Tansike wrote:Yes, that's what i meant. Also, the Gyms became full of so strong Pokémon here that you have to play a lot to even have a slight chance of a win there. I only tried a Gym like twice but completely lost. Otherwise, as a Pokémon fan, i could have done more effort for GO. Walking around is at least healthier than staying at home and playing Pokémon on your couch :oops:
Yeah, the original Gym system in GO had some serious problems, and made it much harder to earn Coins that way. I'm not sure exactly when you stopped playing, but they made some positive changes to Gyms last summer (like only allowing 1 of each Pokémon, so they can't be packed with Blissey after Blissey, and you can leave one of your Pokémon without battling at all if any of the six spots are still open).

That's probably not enough to lure you back into the game :lol: but they might be dropping (at least some of) Gen IV soon too...

Tansike wrote:I plan to play Yellow a little bit (i'm currently in the final Gym and already beat some opponents) but i'm not sure how it will end up. Haha we wish! :P
Ah, so you might've beaten Giovanni before you left for the trip? So your Elite Four team will be Pikachu, Venusaur/Bisaflor, Charizard/Glurak, Blastoise/Turtok, Butterfree/Smettbo, and Pidgeot/Tauboss? Good luck!

Tansike wrote:Unfortunately, cooking is a talent i'm not sure if i have it :lol: I never really had to cook in my life, and when i do something, it's a cake, muffins, bread... so, i'm not really used to cooking, but baking. So i have yet to do something for my partner, but he's very good at cooking, so it would take a lot to impress him. Ah, over here it's called 'eat.ch' where you can put the zip code of where you live and then all the restaurants which deliver to your place show up. It's so easy, but i have to admit i love some lazy sundays when it's raining outside, we're watching some stuff on Netflix and deliver our food from there :oops: Ah, so you're completely like me! I'm usually also the one who takes care for the dishes :)
Ooh...being good at baking can be just as good as (or even better than) being able to cook, especially if your man likes sweet stuff! What's your favorite thing to bake? Sadly, I don't do much cooking OR baking myself, so it's always just dish duty for me. :lol:

Tansike wrote:Yes, you found the right joke, or at least the one is was talking about. It still was a very dumb thing to say and very disrespectful towards the people who were killed or injured at that concert; but i get what you mean. But i'm still a bit irritated how Ariana defended his joke and how much they show their love on social media, it's been a little bit too much and i hope her era doesn't suffer from that.
Same, though I think my reaction is a bit different. Pete may not be the most charming/likable guy on the planet, but as long as he's stopped making tasteless jokes about tragic events, shouldn't fans be happy that she's madly in love? She certainly deserves some happiness after the horror that she endured, and it seems like he really offers her that (at least for now). Don't people follow her on social media because they WANT to know all about her life? I mean, is she only allowed to fall in love with certain people, or to a certain extent? We've already gotten three videos this era, so it doesn't feel like he's caused her to slack with promo.

So yeah...I'll be annoyed if the success of Sweetener suffers, but annoyed at the people who stop supporting her music just because she's TOO in love, not at her :lol: If people believed that the quality of her music has suffered because she's too focused on him, that's a slightly different story, but a lot of people seem to think that "God Is A Woman" is one of her all-time best.

Tansike wrote:Woah, that's quite a big gap there, but well deserved for "True Disaster"! As for me, it's tied with "Cool Girl" and 33 plays as the most played song of the album :)
Ah, no wonder you wanted me to understand that "Cool Girl" wasn't a flop in several countries! ;)

Tansike wrote:I saw that too a few days ago, very pleasant surprise to see "One Kiss" still rising in the US. Yes, this is probably a good thing to keep her name out there until the new era starts. I just hope she doesn't take too much time for her next release; it's already taking a lot of time for Zara Larsson to release something new as well, and these new pop girls need to be careful, as waiting too long is dangerous as they may be forgotten by the time of something new & how fast the pop scene is at the moment.
Too true! I haven't thought about Zara in quite a while myself :lol: "Symphony" was so big in so many places, but nothing she pushed after that made much of an impact. :-?

Tansike wrote:"That's a very good question! I also asked myself about that but didn't look it up until now. There was someone who i had in my mind and going through some Discographies, that artist also made it: Lana Del Rey! In week 05/2012 she was in the Top3 with "Born To Die" (#1), "Video Games" (#2) and "Blue Jeans" (#3). I also just dis-covered that Lindsey Stirling also did it after i attended her first concert in week 44/2014 with "Roundtable Rival" (#1), "Master Of Tides" (#2) and "Crystallize" (#3).

Other than that, Kerli nearly did it in the week 12/2013 as she was #1 ("The Lucky Ones"), #2 ("Army Of Love") and #4 ("Zero Gravity"). But i guess that's it, so Ariana is only the third artist ever to occupy the whole Top3 in the same week :o "
Ooh...so Ari joins some VERY elite company there :o Even Queen Kerli has yet to manage that! Though that could change if/when she drops that new album...

Tansike wrote:1 (7) Amy Shark – I Said Hi
16 (NEW) Zedd & Elley Duhé – Happy Now
24 (8) Blair St. Clair – Now Or Never
30 (23) Charli XCX – Focus
31 (30) Elina Nechayeva – La forza
40 (27) Charli XCX – No Angel
• I don't think I've heard anything from Amy before, but "I Said Hi" makes a pretty positive first impression! It looks like Amy's really winning you over lately - she's making quite a splash on both your singles and albums chart!
• I'm really liking "Happy Now" so far, but it seems like it's going mostly unnoticed with the general public :-? "The Middle" was pretty big, so I hope this doesn't turn into a flop follow-up for him. **Fingers crossed**
• Poor Blair St. Clair really took a tumble after spending two weeks at No. 2 :o Has Drag Race buzz really died down lately?
• We were just talking about Guetta over in my thread, and I know Anne-Marie has done pretty well here before, so I'm curious to see what you think of "Don't Leave Me Alone."

Yet another chart that has plenty to say, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:58 pm

I had to listen to the song that dethroned "God Is a Woman", and it's actually really good! I love its theme of resilience.

"Natural" is good - not their best, but a solid effort still. I think "Level Up", on the other hand, is one of the worst singles Ciara's released.

6 (NEW) Imagine Dragons – Natural
14 (NEW) Ciara – Level Up
33 (26) Eleni Foureira – Caramela
37 (40) OneRepublic feat. Logic – Start Again
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:10 am

thanks for all comments - i‘m replying to them late next week!

As for now, here‘s the Top5 for week 31/2018

1 (2) Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman
2 (4) Bebe Rexha - I‘m A Mess
3 (NEW) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket - Darkside
4 (1) Amy Shark - I Said Hi
5 (5) Lindsey Stirling - First Light

Full updates coming late next week.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:20 am

Here's the Top5 for week 32/2018

1 (1) Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman
2 (3) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket - Darkside
3 (2) Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess
4 (8) Vanessa Mai feat. Olexesh - Wir 2 immer 1
5 (NEW) P!nk - Secrets

Full updates for the weeks 31 and 32 are most likely coming on Sunday.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:28 pm

heppolo wrote:1 (7) Amy Shark – I Said Hi
Took some time to appear and then reach the top of your chart. I guess the reason is the release of her album?
This is too weird.
Yes. I knew about Amy Shark already months ago but never really bothered to check her out, but with the release of her debut album i thought it's the perfect time to finally check her out and i immediately liked a lot what i heard :)

Weird, but i still enjoy this new Epica project a lot :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:33 pm

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, the original Gym system in GO had some serious problems, and made it much harder to earn Coins that way. I'm not sure exactly when you stopped playing, but they made some positive changes to Gyms last summer (like only allowing 1 of each Pokémon, so they can't be packed with Blissey after Blissey, and you can leave one of your Pokémon without battling at all if any of the six spots are still open).

That's probably not enough to lure you back into the game :lol: but they might be dropping (at least some of) Gen IV soon too...
I stopped a long time ago so i already missed that change for the Gym in Go. But this sounds actually like a very good thing!

Yeah i think i'm completely over Go by now. Sometimes i still log in to see what new Pokémon appear around my place, but that's it. But to be fair, apart from the first week or so, i never fully got into that game, even though i should love it on paper.

phoenix98 wrote:Ah, so you might've beaten Giovanni before you left for the trip? So your Elite Four team will be Pikachu, Venusaur/Bisaflor, Charizard/Glurak, Blastoise/Turtok, Butterfree/Smettbo, and Pidgeot/Tauboss? Good luck!
No, i didn't play for a few days before the trip, but i beat Giovanni during the trip. Unfortunately that has been all i did on Yellow during the past three weeks :oops: But yes, the Elite Four is next now and this really is my final team now :)

phoenix98 wrote:Ooh...being good at baking can be just as good as (or even better than) being able to cook, especially if your man likes sweet stuff! What's your favorite thing to bake? Sadly, I don't do much cooking OR baking myself, so it's always just dish duty for me. :lol:
Well, while i'm 'good at baking' or prefer that one a lot more to cook, i still don't do it that often. Especially in the last two years i did it only for Christmas. Anyways, i love to do muffins or cookies, sometimes even cakes or bread. So yeah, i still don't do much cooking or baking so it's dish duty for me as well, but i don't mind that :)

phoenix98 wrote:Same, though I think my reaction is a bit different. Pete may not be the most charming/likable guy on the planet, but as long as he's stopped making tasteless jokes about tragic events, shouldn't fans be happy that she's madly in love? She certainly deserves some happiness after the horror that she endured, and it seems like he really offers her that (at least for now). Don't people follow her on social media because they WANT to know all about her life? I mean, is she only allowed to fall in love with certain people, or to a certain extent? We've already gotten three videos this era, so it doesn't feel like he's caused her to slack with promo.

So yeah...I'll be annoyed if the success of Sweetener suffers, but annoyed at the people who stop supporting her music just because she's TOO in love, not at her :lol: If people believed that the quality of her music has suffered because she's too focused on him, that's a slightly different story, but a lot of people seem to think that "God Is A Woman" is one of her all-time best.
Yeah, you're absolutely right about that. Fans should be very happy that she's so happy with Pete right now.

"God Is A Woman" AND "No Tears Left To Cry" are counted as two of her all-time best tracks ever. So yeah, the quality definitely didn't suffer at all.
Speaking of Ari - less than a week to go until the album finally drops. Can't believe we're already nearly there!

phoenix98 wrote:Ah, no wonder you wanted me to understand that "Cool Girl" wasn't a flop in several countries! ;)
Haha :P Well, to be fair, it's probably not tied as my favorite song of the album by how much i like it, but lead singles often have an advantage when it comes to plays.

phoenix98 wrote:Too true! I haven't thought about Zara in quite a while myself :lol: "Symphony" was so big in so many places, but nothing she pushed after that made much of an impact. :-?
True, which was quite sad IMO. She still released one final single of her debut album, and that was "Only You". There even was a new version for the German market with German music legend Nena (she's basically the German Madonna), but even that version did absolutely nothing over here. But i guess she was already too far into the era so i hope she can come back with a banger now.

phoenix98 wrote:Ooh...so Ari joins some VERY elite company there :o Even Queen Kerli has yet to manage that! Though that could change if/when she drops that new album...
Yes! As for Kerli, i don't know. It's something very hard to achieve and Kerli would need to release three (promo) singles for the album and would need to have a lot of hype around her to get the whole Top3 at once. With Ari it also had to do with a lot of luck a few weeks ago, as i think she won't be able to do it again during the album release week, even though the hype may be massive next week.

phoenix98 wrote:• I don't think I've heard anything from Amy before, but "I Said Hi" makes a pretty positive first impression! It looks like Amy's really winning you over lately - she's making quite a splash on both your singles and albums chart!
• I'm really liking "Happy Now" so far, but it seems like it's going mostly unnoticed with the general public :-? "The Middle" was pretty big, so I hope this doesn't turn into a flop follow-up for him. **Fingers crossed**
• Poor Blair St. Clair really took a tumble after spending two weeks at No. 2 :o Has Drag Race buzz really died down lately?
• We were just talking about Guetta over in my thread, and I know Anne-Marie has done pretty well here before, so I'm curious to see what you think of "Don't Leave Me Alone."

Yet another chart that has plenty to say, Tansike! :D
While i heard her name already before, i also didn't hear a song by Amy until a very few weeks ago and after that, "I Said Hi" immediately made it onto my charts. As you say, she really won me over in that week, but that was just a short thing for now as she's been falling down quite fast on both charts since then.

True. I also enjoy "Happy Now". It's no "The Middle" or "Stay" but definitely another good effort from Zedd, so i hope it still gets picked up by the general public.

Hmm. You know, the tenth season where Blair St. Clair was a contestant isn't even available here, so she didn't make my charts due to Drag Race buzz, but only since i randomly checked "Now Or Never" out, and after that i bought her debut EP and got slayed by it. As fast as my love for Blair came out of the blue, it also started to fade out of a sudden. Maybe it will come back once the tenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race will be available over here.

One or hopefully even both full updates for the missing two weeks are coming today, so you'll see where "Don't Leave Me Alone" debuted. I saw how big it is on your charts, unfortunately the track didn't make the best impression on me so far and i'm even quite disappointed considering how strong Anne-Marie was this year so far.

Thank you so much! :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:35 pm

JSparksFan wrote:I had to listen to the song that dethroned "God Is a Woman", and it's actually really good! I love its theme of resilience.

"Natural" is good - not their best, but a solid effort still. I think "Level Up", on the other hand, is one of the worst singles Ciara's released.

Glad you checked "I Said Hi" out and enjoyed it! I think Amy is a nice discovery and i'm happy she's slaying the charts in Australia now. Hopefully she's doing so in other countries soon as well :)

Nice to hear that about "Natural" as i agree on that, but a shame you seem to not like "Level Up" at all. I think it's nice enough :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:43 pm

My Charts - week 31/2018 – 2 august 2018 - God Is on the Darkside
    Singles Top40
    Image Image Image
Spoiler:
Ariana Grande reclaims the top spot as “God Is A Woman” moves back up 2-1 for a second week atop the charts. Her closest rival this week was another climber, as “I’m A Mess” by Bebe Rexha goes back up 4-2 in its seventh chart week, with all of them being inside the Top6 so far. The song gets certified with Gold, becoming Bebe’s fourth certified song.

There are five new entries and three re-entries on the Top40 this week, with the highest of these arrivals coming in at #3. Norwegian DJ and producer Alan Walker is back with a new tune and after his last few releases either peaked low or even failed to chart completely, “Darkside” makes a stellar debut and already becomes his second highest peaking single ever. The track features the artists Au/Ra and Tomine Harket, who both never had an entry so far, while “Darkside” is Alan Walker’s fifth Top40 entry. His biggest hit by far remains his breakthrough single “Faded”, which topped the charts for two weeks in early 2016.

Other new and re-entries this week: Following the release of “Act II” by Tarja, the two singles “Love To Hate” and “Undertaker” make strong re-entries at #9 and #18 respectively. All Saints also benefit a little bit from their new album release for “Testament”, as it brings back the single “Love Lasts Forever” at #40. The Chainsmokers have teamed up with singer Emily Warren for their new single “Side Effects”, which immediately becomes their third highest peaking track ever as it arrives at #13. Only their Top10 hits “Don’t Let Me Down” (#3) and “You Owe Me” (#4) have higher peaks. It’s also their tenth entry ever, while this is Emily’s second chart entry following her collaboration with Frenship on the song “Capsize” (peak #27 in mid 2016). There’s another dance collaboration a few spots lower at #16, as Benny Benassi and Sofi Tukker are new at #16 with “Everybody Needs A Kiss”. And duets seemed really popular during that week, as there’s a third electronica collaboration coming in at #20 with “Don’t Leave Me Alone”, the new single by David Guetta and Anne-Marie. The fifth and final new entry belongs to Charli XCX. The singer keeps on releasing singles in a short span of time, but “Girls Night Out” failed to make a great impact so far (#27).

Other talking points this week: Following the tragic news about Demi Lovato in that week, “Sober” rises back up 18-11 for a third week at its peak.

Demi Lovato’s “Sober” is the biggest climber while Years & Years’ “Sanctify” drops 19-38 as the biggest loser this week.

1 (2) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
Chart Run: *1*-2-1- / 3w

2 (4) Bebe Rexha – I’m A Mess *G*
Chart Run: 5-5-6-*1*-4-4-2- / 7w

3 (NEW) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside

4 (1) Amy Shark – I Said Hi
Chart Run: 7-*1*-4- / 3w

Chart Run: *1*-3-5-5-5- / 5w

6 (3) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6- / 15w

7 (6) Imagine Dragons – Natural
Chart Run: *6*-7- / 2w

8 (10) Vanessa Mai feat. Olexesh – Wir 2 immer 1
Chart Run: 9-9-10-*8*- / 4w

9 (RE) Tarja – Love To Hate
Chart Run: *1*-4-8-13-20-25-31-Out-RE 9- / 8w

10 (7) Twenty One Pilots – Jumpsuit
Chart Run: 10-*7*-10- / 3w

11 (18) Demi Lovato – Sober
Chart Run: *11*-11-13-14-18-11- / 6w

12 (9) Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui – Strangers
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-6-9-12- / 6w

13 (NEW) The Chainsmokers feat. Emily Warren – Side Effects
Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (13) Billie Eilish – You Should See Me In A Crown
Chart Run: *13*-14- / 2w

15 (8) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming
Chart Run: *1*-4-6-3-8-15- / 6w

16 (NEW) Benny Benassi & Sofi Tukker – Everybody Needs A Kiss
Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (12) Blanche – Soon
Chart Run: *12*-17- / 2w

18 (RE) Tarja – Undertaker
Chart Run: 3-8-19-34-Out-RE 18- / 5w

19 (17) Owl City – Lucid Dream
Chart Run: 28-21-*17*-19- / 4w

20 (NEW) David Guetta feat. Anne-Marie – Don’t Leave Me Alone
Chart Run: *20*- / 1w

21 (16) Zedd & Elley Duhé – Happy Now
Chart Run: *16*-21- / 2w

22 (15) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22- / 11w

23 (21) Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
Chart Run: *17*-21-23- / 3w

24 (11) Amy Shark – Adore
Chart Run: *11*-24- / 2w

25 (22) Billie Eilish & Khalid – Lovely
Chart Run: 15-*10*-11-15-22-25- / 6w

26 (14) Ciara – Level Up
Chart Run: *14*-26- / 2w

27 (NEW) Charli XCX – Girls Night Out
Chart Run: *27*- / 1w

28 (23) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo
Chart Run: *1*-4-10-13-14-16-23-28- / 8w

29 (25) MØ & Diplo – Sun In Our Eyes
Chart Run: 32-*25*-29- / 3w

30 (26) Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
Chart Run: *9*-13-14-21-25-22-24-26-30- / 9w

31 (33) Eleni Foureira – Caramela
Chart Run: 30-*26*-26-33-31- / 5w

32 (29) Namika – Je ne parle pas français
Chart Run: 21-*5*-10-17-19-17-22-29-32- / 9w

33 (27) OneRepublic – Connection
Chart Run: 34-37-33-*27*-33- / 5w

34 (35) Charli XCX – 5 In The Morning
Chart Run: *5*-8-15-26-23-31-38-35-34- / 9w

35 (37) OneRepublic feat. Logic – Start Again
Chart Run: 28-*22*-39-40-37-35- / 6w

36 (30) Charli XCX – Focus
Chart Run: *15*-18-23-30-36- / 5w

37 (20) Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande – Bed
Chart Run: *3*-6-5-8-11-20-37- / 7w

38 (19) Years & Years – Sanctify
Chart Run: 18-24-30-Out-RE *7*-12-19-38- / 7w

39 (24) Blair St. Clair – Now Or Never
Chart Run: 30-*2*-2-8-24-39- / 6w

40 (RE) All Saints – Love Lasts Forever
Chart Run: *38*-Out-RE 40- / 2w

Out of Top40
Out (28) Niall Horan – Finally Free (2w)
Out (31) Elina Nechayeva – La forza *G* (13w)
Out (32) Sunrise Avenue – Dreamer (3w)
Out (34) Selena Gomez – Back To You *G* (11w)
Out (36) Martin Garrix feat. Khalid – Ocean (5w)
Out (38) Years & Years – If You’re Over Me (4w)
Out (39) Blair St. Clair – Call My Life (4w)
Out (40) Charli XCX – No Angel (4w)

New certifications
”I’m A Mess” by Bebe Rexha goes GOLD (250+ points)

Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:46 pm

My Charts - week 31/2018 – 2 august 2018 - God Is on the Darkside
    Album Top20
    Image Image Image
Spoiler:
It comes probably with no surprise but following the release of “Act II”, Finnish singer Tarja collects her tenth number one album and 12th chart entry for an album overall. Even though the Album Charts only started in 2010, Tarja is not the artist with most album entries so far, as she’s beaten by her former band Nightwish, who collected 13 chart entries through the years and mostly due to concert effects, which brought back some of their old material as well. Meanwhile, 11 of the 12 chart entries for Tarja were released since 2010, with only her solo debut album "My Winter Storm" being released prior the invention of the album charts.

Other new entries this week: Tarja is not the only rock artist with a new album entry, as US rock band Halestorm get their very first notation with “Vicious” at #3. The band is led by Lzzy Hale, who already has collaborated with Lindsey Stirling on the double Platinum certified song “Shatter Me”. The British girl group All Saints made their comeback two years ago with the album “Red Flag”, which debuted and peaked at #8. Now they’re back with its follow-up “Testament”, which enters the charts one spot higher at #7.

Other talking points this week: Bebe Rexha remains strong with “Expectations” (2-2), which gets certified with Gold this week. Amy Shark rose all the way to the top a week ago with her debut album “Love Monster”, but the hype is already gone as the album drops 1-6 this time. Her “Night Thinker” EP also falls 5-10.

1 (NEW) Tarja – Act II
Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (2) Bebe Rexha – Expectations *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2-2- / 6w

3 (NEW) Halestorm – Vicious

4 (3) Epica – Epica Vs. Attack On Titan Songs
Chart Run: *3*-4- / 2w

5 (4) Years & Years – Palo Santo
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-5- / 4w

6 (1) Amy Shark – Love Monster
Chart Run: 3-*1*-6- / 3w

7 (NEW) All Saints – Testament
Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

8 (6) My Indigo – My Indigo *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6-8- / 15w

9 (7) Owl City – Cinematic
Chart Run: *4*-12-Out-RE 17-6-7-9- / 6w

10 (5) Amy Shark – Night Thinker EP
Chart Run: *5*-10- / 2w

11 (9) Florence + The Machine – High As Hope
Chart Run: *3*-4-7-9-11- / 5w

12 (8) Blair St. Clair – Call My Life
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-8-12- / 5w

13 (12) Ashley Monroe – Sparrow *G*
Chart Run: 8-11-12-15-*7*-7-8-11-13-12-16-13-13-12-13- / 15w

14 (10) Christina Aguilera – Liberation
Chart Run: *3*-3-4-7-9-10-14- / 7w

15 (13) Sean Paul – Mad Love: The Prequel
Chart Run: *5*-5-8-13-15- / 5w

16 (14) Charlie Puth – Voicenotes *G*
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-7-10-13-20-Out-RE 17-14-16- / 11w

17 (11) Mike Shinoda – Post Traumatic
Chart Run: *2*-4-7-9-10-11-17- / 7w

18 (15) Shawn Mendes – Shawn Mendes *G*
Chart Run: 2-*1*-4-7-8-11-12-14-15-18- / 10w

19 (16) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *3xP*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2-2-1-1-4-8-10-7-2-1-4-5-8-13-16-14-12-11-3-8-11-7-11-8-7-8-11-14-18-12-13-16-18-20-Out-RE 11-12-12-19-Out-RE 15-18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 15-14-18-16-19- / 67w

20 (19) Namika – Que walou
Chart Run: *5*-10-17-Out-RE 19-19-19-20- / 7w

Out of Top20
Out (17) Sigrid – Raw EP (2w)
Out (18) Drake – Scorpion (4w)
Out (20) Goldfrapp – Silver Eye (3w)

New certifications
”Expectations” by Bebe Rexha goes GOLD (100+ points)

Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 pm

My Charts - week 32/2018 – 9 august 2018 - time for Schlager
    Singles Top40
    Image Image Image
Spoiler:
It’s not the most exciting week, as there’s not a lot going on atop the Singles Top40 and there were just six new arrivals on the whole charts this week, with two of them making the Top10. Ariana Grande is able to spend a third week at number one with “God Is A Woman”, which becomes just the fourth song to do so this year following Leaves’ Eyes’ “Across The Sea”, Auri’s “The Space Between” and Clean Bandit & Demi Lovato’s “Solo”. “God Is A Woman” also becomes Ariana’s second longest number one single ever, only behind “Break Free”, which spent an impressive nine weeks atop the charts four years ago. Alan Walker’s “Darkside” (3-2) and Bebe Rexha’s “I’m A Mess” (3-2) switch places and fill out the Top3.

The highest of all new entries is “Secrets”, the new single of P!nk’s latest album “Beautiful Trauma”. The track has been a fan favorite since the album came out, so it’s not the biggest surprise seeing “Secrets” immediately making it to #5, which was also the debut and peak position for “What About Us”, which served as the lead single for that album nearly a year ago.

Other new entries this week: Benny Blanco, Halsey and Khalid all teamed up on the song “Eastside”, which makes its debut at #9 a few weeks after its initial release. Dennis Lloyd has been smashing some European charts for a while now with his debut single “Nevermind”, and the singer finally makes it onto my charts as well now as the song arrives at #11. Just missing out the upper half is “Adios” by singer Loco Escrito. Loco is living in Switzerland and currently has a big hit over here with that song, which doesn’t sound Swiss at all. Swedish singer Robyn is back with new music after years and even though the songstress is very critically acclaimed, “Missing U” is her very first notation ever on my charts (#29). The sixth and final debut belongs to Zayn, who enters the charts at #34 with his new single “Too Much”. It features Timbaland, and this entry gives him his first chart entry in over eight years. He collected seven consecutive Top10 hits in the years 2007 – 2010, and was absent of the charts ever since.

Other talking points this week: Following the album release, “Wir 2 immer 1” by Vanessa Mai and Olexesh reaches yet again a new peak, climbing up 8-4. It’s Vanessa’s second highest peaking single ever now, as only her solo debut “Ich sterb für dich” peaked higher (#3), but in terms of success the track is still behind “Meilenweit” (peak #5, 12 weeks on the charts, Gold) and “Regenbogen” (peak #7, 9 weeks on the charts). Billie Eilish got her second chart entry with “You Should See Me In A Crown” two weeks ago, and now this song also becomes her second Top10 entry as it’s up 14-10. Her collaboration with Khalid called “Lovely” also peaked at #10 (25-27 this week). Just at the bottom of the Top40, the three songs “Start Again” by One Republic & Logic (35-38), “Connection” by OneRepublic (33-39) and “5 In The Morning” by Charli XCX (34-40) are still charting, even though they’re at the bottom of the charts for quite a while now. Eleni Foureira’s “Caramela” (31-32) also has an impressive staying power considering its peak so far. Seeing several songs hanging on for so long at the bottom of the charts is a very rare featuring and basically never happened so far.

The title for the biggest climber of the week is being shared by four songs, and that are “Wir 2 immer 1” by Vanessa Mai & Olexesh, “You Should See Me In A Crown” by Billie Eilish, “Happy Now” by Zedd & Elley Duhé (21-17) and “Je ne parle pas français” by Namika (32-28), while Amy Shark’s “Adore” (24-35) and Ciara’s “Level Up” (26-37) share the title as the biggest losers this week.

1 (1) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1- / 4w

2 (3) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside
Chart Run: 3-*2*- / 2w

3 (2) Bebe Rexha – I’m A Mess *G*
Chart Run: 5-5-6-*1*-4-4-2-3- / 8w

4 (8) Vanessa Mai feat. Olexesh – Wir 2 immer 1
Chart Run: 9-9-10-8-*4*- / 5w

5 (NEW) P!nk – Secrets

6 (5) Lindsey Stirling – First Light
Chart Run: *1*-3-5-5-5-6- / 6w

7 (4) Amy Shark – I Said Hi
Chart Run: 7-*1*-4-7- / 4w

8 (6) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8- / 16w

9 (NEW) Benny Blanco, Halsey & Khalid – Eastside
Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (14) Billie Eilish – You Should See Me In A Crown
Chart Run: 13-14-*10*- / 3w

11 (NEW) Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind
Chart Run: *11*- / 1w

12 (9) Tarja – Love To Hate
Chart Run: *1*-4-8-13-20-25-31-Out-RE 9-12- / 9w

13 (7) Imagine Dragons – Natural
Chart Run: *6*-7-13- / 3w

14 (11) Demi Lovato – Sober
Chart Run: *11*-11-13-14-18-11-14- / 7w

15 (10) Twenty One Pilots – Jumpsuit
Chart Run: 10-*7*-10-15- / 4w

16 (12) Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui – Strangers
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-6-9-12-16- / 7w

17 (21) Zedd & Elley Duhé – Happy Now
Chart Run: *16*-21-17- / 3w

18 (15) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming
Chart Run: *1*-4-6-3-8-15-18- / 7w

19 (13) The Chainsmokers feat. Emily Warren – Side Effects
Chart Run: *13*-19- / 2w

20 (19) Owl City – Lucid Dream
Chart Run: 28-21-*17*-19-20- / 5w

21 (NEW) Loco Escrito – Adios
Chart Run: *21*- / 1w

22 (16) Benny Benassi & Sofi Tukker – Everybody Needs A Kiss
Chart Run: *16*-22- / 2w

23 (17) Blanche – Soon
Chart Run: *12*-17-23- / 3w

24 (23) Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
Chart Run: *17*-21-23-24- / 4w

25 (22) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22-25- / 12w

26 (18) Tarja – Undertaker
Chart Run: 3-8-19-34-Out-RE 18-26- / 6w

27 (25) Billie Eilish & Khalid – Lovely
Chart Run: 15-*10*-11-15-22-25-27- / 7w

28 (32) Namika – Je ne parle pas français
Chart Run: 21-*5*-10-17-19-17-22-29-32-28- / 10w

29 (NEW) Robyn – Missing U
Chart Run: *29*- / 1w

30 (20) David Guetta feat. Anne-Marie – Don’t Leave Me Alone
Chart Run: *20*-30- / 2w

31 (28) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo
Chart Run: *1*-4-10-13-14-16-23-28-31- / 9w

32 (31) Eleni Foureira – Caramela
Chart Run: 30-*26*-26-33-31-32- / 6w

33 (30) Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
Chart Run: *9*-13-14-21-25-22-24-26-30-33- / 10w

34 (NEW) Zayn feat. Timbaland – Too Much
Chart Run: *34*- / 1w

35 (24) Amy Shark – Adore
Chart Run: *11*-24-35- / 3w

36 (29) MØ & Diplo – Sun In Our Eyes
Chart Run: 32-*25*-29-36- / 4w

37 (26) Ciara – Level Up
Chart Run: *14*-26-37- / 3w

38 (35) OneRepublic feat. Logic – Start Again
Chart Run: 28-*22*-39-40-37-35-38- / 7w

39 (33) OneRepublic – Connection
Chart Run: 34-37-33-*27*-33-39- / 6w

40 (34) Charli XCX – 5 In The Morning
Chart Run: *5*-8-15-26-23-31-38-35-34-40- / 10w

Out of Top40
Out (27) Charli XCX – Girls Night Out (1w)
Out (36) Charli XCX – Focus (5w)
Out (37) Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande – Bed (7w)
Out (38) Years & Years – Sanctify (7w)
Out (39) Blair St. Clair – Now Or Never (6w)
Out (40) All Saints – Love Lasts Forever (2w)

New certifications
none

Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:26 pm

My Charts - week 32/2018 – 9 august 2018 - time for Schlager
    Album Top20
    Image Image Image
Spoiler:
A new week, a new number one. German Schlager-pop singer Vanessa Mai has released her third solo album called “Schlager”, which becomes her very first top album this week. It surpasses the peaks of her solo debut “Für Dich” (#3) and its follow-up “Regenbogen” (#4), and even though the latter is her lowest peaking album to date, it’s still her most successful as it spent 12 weeks in the Top20 and got certified with Gold up against three weeks spent in the Top20 for “Für Dich”.

Vanessa blocks Tarja, who nearly spent a second week atop the charts but now slips 1-2 with “Act II”. Bebe Rexha’s “Expectations” (2-3), Years & Years’ “Palo Santo” (5-4) and Epica’s “Epica Vs. Attack On Titan Songs” (4-5) are all still going strong as well.

Other new and re-entries this week: Apart from “Schlager”, there’s just one new arrival, and that’s “Survive The Summer” by Iggy Azalea. The rapper has finally released a new mini album, which enters the charts at a disappointing #10 as her very first notation here. Anne-Marie is back at #15 with her debut “Speak Your Mind”.

Other talking points this week: Following a surprising second life for his album “Cinematic”, Owl City has to leave the upper half again this week (9-11). Christina Aguilera may fall down a lot with “Liberation” (14-18), but the album goes Gold this week, which is actually her very first certification ever!

1 (NEW) Vanessa Mai – Schlager

2 (1) Tarja – Act II

3 (2) Bebe Rexha – Expectations *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2-2-3- / 7w

4 (5) Years & Years – Palo Santo
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-5-4- / 5w

5 (4) Epica – Epica Vs. Attack On Titan Songs
Chart Run: *3*-4-5- / 3w

6 (3) Halestorm – Vicious
Chart Run: *3*-6- / 2w

7 (7) All Saints – Testament
Chart Run: *7*-7- / 2w

8 (6) Amy Shark – Love Monster
Chart Run: 3-*1*-6-8- / 4w

9 (8) My Indigo – My Indigo *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6-8-9- / 16w

10 (NEW) Iggy Azalea – Survive The Summer
Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (9) Owl City – Cinematic
Chart Run: *4*-12-Out-RE 17-6-7-9-11- / 7w

12 (10) Amy Shark – Night Thinker EP
Chart Run: *5*-10-12- / 3w

13 (11) Florence + The Machine – High As Hope
Chart Run: *3*-4-7-9-11-13- / 6w

14 (12) Blair St. Clair – Call My Life
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-8-12-14- / 6w

15 (RE) Anne-Marie – Speak Your Mind *G*
Chart Run: *2*-4-6-6-8-9-9-11-16-Out-RE 15- / 10w

16 (13) Ashley Monroe – Sparrow *G*
Chart Run: 8-11-12-15-*7*-7-8-11-13-12-16-13-13-12-13-16- / 16w

17 (15) Sean Paul – Mad Love: The Prequel
Chart Run: *5*-5-8-13-15-17- / 6w

18 (14) Christina Aguilera – Liberation *G*
Chart Run: *3*-3-4-7-9-10-14-18- / 8w

19 (16) Charlie Puth – Voicenotes *G*
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-7-10-13-20-Out-RE 17-14-16-19- / 12w

20 (18) Shawn Mendes – Shawn Mendes *G*
Chart Run: 2-*1*-4-7-8-11-12-14-15-18-20- / 11w

Out of Top20
Out (17) Mike Shinoda – Post Traumatic (7w)
Out (19) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *3xP* (67w)
Out (20) Namika – Que walou (7w)

New certifications
”Liberation” by Christina Aguilera goes GOLD (100+ points)

Tansike
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Tansike wrote:No, i didn't play for a few days before the trip, but i beat Giovanni during the trip. Unfortunately that has been all i did on Yellow during the past three weeks :oops: But yes, the Elite Four is next now and this really is my final team now :)
Congrats on earning all the Badges! Since you've posted the full charts, does that mean you're back from vacation now? If so, I'd love to hear how it went (especially with your partner's family) ;) Also - if you're back home again, might you challenge the Elite Four soon...?

Tansike wrote:Well, while i'm 'good at baking' or prefer that one a lot more to cook, i still don't do it that often. Especially in the last two years i did it only for Christmas. Anyways, i love to do muffins or cookies, sometimes even cakes or bread. So yeah, i still don't do much cooking or baking so it's dish duty for me as well, but i don't mind that :)
OoOh...so did you whip up some Christmas cookies last year? Made your own gingerbread house from scratch? Or maybe a whole Christmas cake...?

Tansike wrote:"God Is A Woman" AND "No Tears Left To Cry" are counted as two of her all-time best tracks ever. So yeah, the quality definitely didn't suffer at all.

Speaking of Ari - less than a week to go until the album finally drops. Can't believe we're already nearly there!
YES! I'm VERY ready - partially because it's been over two years since Dangerous Woman, but also because there hasn't been a lot of brand-new music that's really hooked me lately (so I decided to check out ABBA's Gold in the meantime...)

Tansike wrote:Haha :P Well, to be fair, it's probably not tied as my favorite song of the album by how much i like it, but lead singles often have an advantage when it comes to plays.
Makes sense, and it's often the same case for me too. Lead singles are surrounded by all that "finally-some-brand-new-material" hype, getting us ramped up for the artist's new era (plus the fact that it's just had more time to accumulate plays than anything else on the album). :lol:

Tansike wrote:True, which was quite sad IMO. She still released one final single of her debut album, and that was "Only You". There even was a new version for the German market with German music legend Nena (she's basically the German Madonna), but even that version did absolutely nothing over here. But i guess she was already too far into the era so i hope she can come back with a banger now.
Damn, so "Only You" was truly ignored everywhere :-? Didn't she also push "Don't Let Me Be Yours" after "Symphony"? Well, at least gave it a video...

Tansike wrote:Hmm. You know, the tenth season where Blair St. Clair was a contestant isn't even available here, so she didn't make my charts due to Drag Race buzz, but only since i randomly checked "Now Or Never" out, and after that i bought her debut EP and got slayed by it. As fast as my love for Blair came out of the blue, it also started to fade out of a sudden. Maybe it will come back once the tenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race will be available over here.
Ah, I didn't realize that! I definitely assumed her presence on your chart was aided by you watching/following her on the show. Impressive that she managed to hook you without any exposure from the show...even if it wasn't for long. :lol:

Tansike wrote:1 (1) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
2 (3) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside
3 (2) Bebe Rexha – I’m A Mess *G*
5 (NEW) P!nk – Secrets
6 (5) Lindsey Stirling – First Light
7 (4) Amy Shark – I Said Hi
8 (6) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *P*
9 (NEW) Benny Blanco, Halsey & Khalid – Eastside
14 (11) Demi Lovato – Sober
16 (12) Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui – Strangers
17 (21) Zedd & Elley Duhé – Happy Now
18 (15) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming
19 (13) The Chainsmokers feat. Emily Warren – Side Effects
24 (23) Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
25 (22) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *G*
29 (NEW) Robyn – Missing U
30 (20) David Guetta feat. Anne-Marie – Don’t Leave Me Alone
31 (28) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo
33 (30) Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
40 (34) Charli XCX – 5 In The Morning
:o :cry: Ari's scored a holy trinity of weeks on top now! The hype is REAL as we head into Sweetener's long-awaited, highly-anticipated release...
• I gave "Darkside" a listen after seeing it on Jake's chart. I'm not feeling it as much as "Faded" so far (and even that one didn't make a huge impact on my chart) :oops: but there's some catchy bits, for sure!
• It seems like we're often talking about messier/less-structured eras lately, and P!nk's certainly been providing a great example with Beautiful Trauma :lol: Now she's given us another "meh" video for a song that doesn't seem to be getting any other push as a single (at radio, or performances, etc). I like "Secrets," and I'm glad it's getting at least some attention, but if only she were treating these songs the way she did "Try," "Just Give Me A Reason," etc. I've said this before, but I guess I just need to get used to this approach to promoting an album being the new normal.
• Damn, Anne-Marie finally hooks me with something for the first time since "Rockabye"...and you're not really feeling it :lol: Ah well, at least it debuted inside the Top 20!

Yet another almighty chart, Tansike :D Also - many thanks for the bday wishes on Facebook! <3
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm

phoenix98 wrote:Congrats on earning all the Badges! Since you've posted the full charts, does that mean you're back from vacation now? If so, I'd love to hear how it went (especially with your partner's family) ;) Also - if you're back home again, might you challenge the Elite Four soon...?
Thanks! And yes, i’m already back since last Thursday. It went very well! As expected, his family is sooo nice and warm and welcomed me so nicely. Unfortunately I’m someone who needs a lot of time to open up so it took a while to get into the whole thing, and two weeks being there (we arrived on wednesday evening and left on a wednesday evening) was just too short. One more week would have been perfect (or a whole life :lol: ). I was so looking forward to this for a while and it’s been my first real vacation in nearly three years, so I’m currently not in the best mood since it’s all already over. It was also so beautiful to be together with my partner for so long and all the time, not having to worry about things all the time. Just enjoy the time, waking up whenever you wake up, don’t have to think about what you’re gonna eat as there was always someone who cooked something, not being stressed out, not caring about when or how long you see your love the next time etc.… these two weeks were sooo good. It was rainy season though but that was actually good as I get a sunburn so fast and without clouds it would have been too hot for me, and even with clouds and rain here and there it still was warm enough to wear short pants and a T-Shirt, so that’s all I wanted.
Hmm… I don’t know. I’m really not in a hurry about that and as it was the case before my vacation, my enthusiasm for the game isn’t the same anymore as when I started to pick it up again.

phoenix98 wrote:OoOh...so did you whip up some Christmas cookies last year? Made your own gingerbread house from scratch? Or maybe a whole Christmas cake...?
I made some simple Christmas cookies last year to give away to my family. That was all, but it felt so good doing something like this again as I didn’t do it for a very long time previously.

phoenix98 wrote:YES! I'm VERY ready - partially because it's been over two years since Dangerous Woman, but also because there hasn't been a lot of brand-new music that's really hooked me lately (so I decided to check out ABBA's Gold in the meantime...)
Ah, that explains why ABBA have several entries on your charts! But yes, I’m also looking forward to this and my expectations are really big right now. But yes, it really is a quiet time at the moment with not so much new music coming out which is really good. I hope this changes soon…

phoenix98 wrote:Makes sense, and it's often the same case for me too. Lead singles are surrounded by all that "finally-some-brand-new-material" hype, getting us ramped up for the artist's new era (plus the fact that it's just had more time to accumulate plays than anything else on the album). :lol:
True! :)

phoenix98 wrote:Damn, so "Only You" was truly ignored everywhere :-? Didn't she also push "Don't Let Me Be Yours" after "Symphony"? Well, at least gave it a video...
Oops! How could I forget about “Don’t Let Me Be Yours” :oops: You’re obviously right, that one got a video as well, though I don’t think she really promoted it. It already was a hit in Sweden and it’s written by Ed Sheeran, which is probably why they tried to give it a go. It got released before “Only You”, but there really were two singles after “Symphony” and both pretty much bombed apart from her home country. And to be fair, before “Symphony” she released “So Good” as a single, which also wasn’t a hit… so it’s been nearly two years since she last scored a hit on her own (“I Would Like”) :o

phoenix98 wrote:Ah, I didn't realize that! I definitely assumed her presence on your chart was aided by you watching/following her on the show. Impressive that she managed to hook you without any exposure from the show...even if it wasn't for long. :lol:
No, and to be honest I don’t even remember why I checked her music out. I think it randomly appeared on YouTube and I immediately enjoyed what I heard. Well, she owns the most successful song and album by a Drag Queen on my charts now, so there’s at least two things she achieved even with a short run :)

phoenix98 wrote::o :cry: Ari's scored a holy trinity of weeks on top now! The hype is REAL as we head into Sweetener's long-awaited, highly-anticipated release...
• I gave "Darkside" a listen after seeing it on Jake's chart. I'm not feeling it as much as "Faded" so far (and even that one didn't make a huge impact on my chart) :oops: but there's some catchy bits, for sure!
• It seems like we're often talking about messier/less-structured eras lately, and P!nk's certainly been providing a great example with Beautiful Trauma :lol: Now she's given us another "meh" video for a song that doesn't seem to be getting any other push as a single (at radio, or performances, etc). I like "Secrets," and I'm glad it's getting at least some attention, but if only she were treating these songs the way she did "Try," "Just Give Me A Reason," etc. I've said this before, but I guess I just need to get used to this approach to promoting an album being the new normal.
• Damn, Anne-Marie finally hooks me with something for the first time since "Rockabye"...and you're not really feeling it :lol: Ah well, at least it debuted inside the Top 20!

Yet another almighty chart, Tansike :D Also - many thanks for the bday wishes on Facebook! <3
Yes… but i wouldn’t say the hype is real, at least not for me. “God Is A Woman” topping my charts is more a sign of lacking opponents. Bebe Rexha still being so high is also something weird. I just feel there are not many new songs being released which are also able to make a very good impression on me. But maybe that was just the case during the last few weeks as I was on vacation and didn’t listen much to music for once & didn’t even care to follow what’s hot and what’s not.

Glad you checked “Darkside” out. I love the vocals on it. It’s nothing new for Alan Walker and “Faded” remains his best work to date, but “Darkside” is a nice song for the moment. So I guess “Faded” is his only song which entered your charts or got your attention so far, or is there something else you know by Alan Walker?

True! A shame, as P!nk’s eras used to be so well structured and with “Beautiful Trauma” she had the material to get one long, very successful era again. But apart from “What About Us”, the singles have been a mess and so was the promo. As you say, I’m also happy “Secrets” is at least getting some attention, but it deserved more. Also, I still think “Where We Go” should have been a single as it’s sooo good. I’m not sure if this is really the new normal… but I guess it’s more normal to see artists concentrating themselves on their tours and going on tour as soon as possible, as that is where they get the money these days.

I know :( It’s not bad, but it just doesn’t click with me the way I was hoping for. Both artists could do so much better IMO :oops:

Thank you so much – and you’re welcome <3 I hope you had an amazing day!
Tansike
Legend

Postby Barbaris » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:31 am

Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself or how to pass the time. I think my problem is familiar to many. In this case, I just go to unblocked games and choose a game. Time flies by, my mood improved and even increased performance(not for long). Try to play, maybe games will have the same effect on you :)
Barbaris
Groupie

Postby Tansike » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:33 am

My Charts - week 33/2018 – 16 august 2018 - the Queen is back
    Singles Top40
    Image Image Image
Spoiler:
It’s summer and there really isn’t happening a lot when it comes to the Singles Top40, as only three new entries and two re-entries are able to sneak into the Top40 this week, with two of the re-entries making the upper half and all of the new entries being in the lower part of the charts. In the end, it’s still Ariana Grande’s “God Is A Woman” which tops the charts for a fourth week, making it the longest running number one song of the year so far. And with Ariana’s new album “Sweetener” coming out tomorrow, it’s likely to see the song spending another week atop the charts in a week. Due to the drought when it comes to new releases, Alan Walker’s “Darkside” (2-2), Vanessa Mai’s “Wir 2 immer 1” (4-3), Bebe Rexha’s “I’m A Mess” (3-4), P!nk’s “Secrets” (5-5), Lindsey Stirling’s “First Light” (6-6), Amy Shark’s “I Said Hi” (7-8) and Ariana’s “No Tears Left To Cry” (8-10) all don’t move a lot and make the Top10 very static. Two songs are able to bring at least some change into that part, and that are “Happy Now” by Zedd & Elley Duhé and Nicki Minaj’s “Chun-Li”. The latter is able to re-enter the charts at #9 due to the release of Nicki’s new album “Queen”, while the latter jumps 17-7 in its fourth week, becoming Zedd’s sixth Top10 entry.

Other new and re-entries this week: Following “Chun-Li”, Nicki Minaj also has a second re-entry due to the album release boost, as “Bed” featuring Ariana Grande is back at #17. The highest new entry belongs to R&B singer Ciara. While her previous single “Level Up” leaves the Top40 after three weeks this week, she already released its follow-up called “Freak Me”, which is new at #22. Two spots lower is “Was geht ab”, the new single by Swiss Schlager singer Beatrice Egli. It’s already her third entry from her current album “Wohlfühlgarantie”, making it her album with most singles entries, plus with its arrival at #24 it also becomes her third highest peaking single ever, only behind the #14 peaking “Federleicht”, which is still her biggest hit as it got certified with Gold, and the #3 peaking “Verliebt, verlobt, verflixt nochmal” from earlier this year. The third and final debut goes to singer-songwriter Jason Mraz, who is mostly famous for his gigantic hit “I’m Yours”. Shockingly, his new single “Have It All” is his very first notation ever at #36.

Other talking points this week: This week wasn’t the most exciting one when it comes to new and re-entries, but there are a lot of new certifications this time. Following a disappointing chartrun with “Stampede” and an underperformance for the Evanescence collaboration “Hi-Lo” (31-28), Lindsey Stirling still got a big hit with “First Light”, which goes Gold this week (6-6). Also being used to certifications yet having underperformed with her last few releases is Tarja, who finally gets another Gold certified single this week as “Love To Hate” (12-15) reached the mark. Halsey & Lauren Jauregui’s “Strangers” (16-18) and Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj’s “The Light Is Coming” (18-21) both go Gold as well. An important certification goes to “Solo”, the chart-topping hit by Clean Bandit and Demi Lovato. The track gets certified with Platinum this week as only the fifth song released in 2018 to do so.

Zedd & Elley Duhé’s “Happy Now” goes up by ten spots as the biggest climber while Robyn’s “Missing U” falls ten spots (29-39) as the biggest loser this week.

1 (1) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1- / 5w

2 (2) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside
Chart Run: 3-*2*-2- / 3w

3 (4) Vanessa Mai feat. Olexesh – Wir 2 immer 1
Chart Run: 9-9-10-8-4-*3*- / 6w

4 (3) Bebe Rexha – I’m A Mess *G*
Chart Run: 5-5-6-*1*-4-4-2-3-4- / 9w

5 (5) P!nk – Secrets
Chart Run: *5*-5- / 2w

6 (6) Lindsey Stirling – First Light *G*
Chart Run: *1*-3-5-5-5-6-6- / 7w

7 (17) Zedd & Elley Duhé – Happy Now
Chart Run: 16-21-17-*7*- / 4w

8 (7) Amy Shark – I Said Hi
Chart Run: 7-*1*-4-7-8- / 5w

9 (RE) Nicki Minaj – Chun-Li
Chart Run: *8*-9-13-35-Out-RE 9- / 5w

10 (8) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10- / 17w

11 (10) Billie Eilish – You Should See Me In A Crown
Chart Run: 13-14-*10*-11- / 4w

12 (9) Benny Blanco, Halsey & Khalid – Eastside
Chart Run: *9*-12- / 2w

13 (11) Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind
Chart Run: *11*-13- / 2w

14 (14) Demi Lovato – Sober
Chart Run: *11*-11-13-14-18-11-14-14- / 8w

15 (12) Tarja – Love To Hate *G*
Chart Run: *1*-4-8-13-20-25-31-Out-RE 9-12-15- / 10w

16 (13) Imagine Dragons – Natural
Chart Run: *6*-7-13-16- / 4w

17 (NEW) Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande – Bed
Chart Run: *3*-6-5-8-11-20-37-Out-RE 17- / 8w

18 (16) Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui – Strangers *G*
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-6-9-12-16-18- / 8w

19 (19) The Chainsmokers feat. Emily Warren – Side Effects
Chart Run: *13*-19-19- / 3w

20 (15) Twenty One Pilots – Jumpsuit
Chart Run: 10-*7*-10-15-20- / 5w

21 (18) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming *G*
Chart Run: *1*-4-6-3-8-15-18-21- / 8w

22 (NEW) Ciara feat. Tekno – Freak Me
Chart Run: *22*- / 1w

23 (20) Owl City – Lucid Dream
Chart Run: 28-21-*17*-19-20-23- / 6w

24 (NEW) Beatrice Egli – Was geht ab
Chart Run: *24*- / 1w

25 (24) Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
Chart Run: *17*-21-23-24-25- / 5w

26 (27) Billie Eilish & Khalid – Lovely
Chart Run: 15-*10*-11-15-22-25-27-26- / 8w

27 (25) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22-25-27- / 13w

28 (31) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo
Chart Run: *1*-4-10-13-14-16-23-28-31-28- / 10w

29 (22) Benny Benassi & Sofi Tukker – Everybody Needs A Kiss
Chart Run: *16*-22-29- / 3w

30 (21) Loco Escrito – Adios
Chart Run: *21*-30- / 2w

31 (32) Eleni Foureira – Caramela
Chart Run: 30-*26*-26-33-31-32-31- / 7w

32 (23) Blanche – Soon
Chart Run: *12*-17-23-32- / 4w

33 (28) Namika – Je ne parle pas français
Chart Run: 21-*5*-10-17-19-17-22-29-32-28-33- / 11w

34 (33) Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
Chart Run: *9*-13-14-21-25-22-24-26-30-33-34- / 11w

35 (26) Tarja – Undertaker
Chart Run: *3*-8-19-34-Out-RE 18-26-35- / 7w

36 (NEW) Jason Mraz – Have It All
Chart Run: *36*- / 1w

37 (34) Zayn feat. Timbaland – Too Much
Chart Run: *34*-37- / 2w

38 (30) David Guetta feat. Anne-Marie – Don’t Leave Me Alone
Chart Run: *20*-30-38- / 3w

39 (29) Robyn – Missing U
Chart Run: *29*-39- / 2w

40 (35) Amy Shark – Adore
Chart Run: *11*-24-35-40- / 4w

Out of Top40
Out (36) MØ & Diplo – Sun In Our Eyes (4w)
Out (37) Ciara – Level Up (3w)
Out (38) OneRepublic feat. Logic – Start Again (7w)
Out (39) OneRepublic – Connection (6w)
Out (40) Charli XCX – 5 In The Morning (10w)

New certifications
”Solo” by Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato goes PLATINUM (400+ points)
“First Light” by Lindsey Stirling, “Love To Hate” by Tarja, “Strangers” by Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui and “The Light Is Coming” by Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj all go GOLD (250+ points)

Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:34 am

My Charts - week 33/2018 – 16 august 2018 - the Queen is back
    Album Top20
    Image Image Image
Spoiler:
Another week, another number one. The top albums are changing weekly lately, as this week has yet another new entry right on the top of the charts. This time it’s the highly anticipated fourth studio album by Nicki Minaj, simply called “Queen”. The Queen of Rap has released the first album in nearly four years and immediately scores her third number one album, as it debuts at number one, just like her previous two albums “Pink Friday – Roman Reloaded” (three weeks in 2012) and “The Pinkprint” (two weeks in 2014) did.

Even though Nicki got a very strong week for her album, the number one spot still wasn’t a safe bet for her, as Vanessa Mai also got yet another very strong week for her album “Schlager”, which dips 1-2 now. Tarja’s “Act II” remained strong as well, filling out the Top3 (2-3). And with the release of Ariana Grande’s “Sweetener” tomorrow, the competition definitely remains strong for yet another week.

Other new entries this week: Just one more, and that’s “Know.”, the new album by singer-songwriter Jason Mraz. Even though he’s releasing albums for quite a while now, the arrival of “Know.” at #5 is his very first notation on my album charts.

Other talking points this week: Years & Years’ “Palo Santo” leaves the Top5 in its sixth week (4-6), but it’s still charting higher than the peak of their debut “Communion”. The set also gets certified with Gold this week, being their first album certification.

1 (NEW) Nicki Minaj – Queen

2 (1) Vanessa Mai – Schlager

3 (2) Tarja – Act II
Chart Run: *1*-2-3- / 3w

4 (3) Bebe Rexha – Expectations *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2-2-3-4- / 8w

5 (NEW) Jason Mraz – Know.

6 (4) Years & Years – Palo Santo *G*
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-5-4-6- / 6w

7 (5) Epica – Epica Vs. Attack On Titan Songs
Chart Run: *3*-4-5-7- / 4w

8 (6) Halestorm – Vicious
Chart Run: *3*-6-8- / 3w

9 (9) My Indigo – My Indigo *P*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6-8-9-9- / 17w

10 (8) Amy Shark – Love Monster
Chart Run: 3-*1*-6-8-10- / 5w

11 (7) All Saints – Testament
Chart Run: *7*-7-11- / 3w

12 (10) Iggy Azalea – Survive The Summer
Chart Run: *10*-12- / 2w

13 (15) Anne-Marie – Speak Your Mind *G*
Chart Run: *2*-4-6-6-8-9-9-11-16-Out-RE 15-13- / 11w

14 (11) Owl City – Cinematic
Chart Run: *4*-12-Out-RE 17-6-7-9-11-14- / 8w

15 (14) Blair St. Clair – Call My Life
Chart Run: *2*-3-4-8-12-14-15- / 7w

16 (13) Florence + The Machine – High As Hope
Chart Run: *3*-4-7-9-11-13-16- / 7w

17 (19) Charlie Puth – Voicenotes *G*
Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-7-10-13-20-Out-RE 17-14-16-19-17- / 13w

18 (16) Ashley Monroe – Sparrow *G*
Chart Run: 8-11-12-15-*7*-7-8-11-13-12-16-13-13-12-13-16-18- / 17w

19 (12) Amy Shark – Night Thinker EP
Chart Run: *5*-10-12-19- / 4w

20 (17) Sean Paul – Mad Love: The Prequel
Chart Run: *5*-5-8-13-15-17-20- / 7w

Out of Top20
Out (18) Christina Aguilera – Liberation *G* (8w)
Out (20) Shawn Mendes – Shawn Mendes *G* (11w)

New certifications
”Palo Santo” by Years & Years goes GOLD (100+ points)

Tansike
Legend

Postby heppolo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:04 am

36 (NEW) Jason Mraz – Have It All
Chart Run: *36*- / 1w
However unremarkable the song might seem on the surface, it is still pleasant to listen to.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Tansike » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:38 am

^ you just summed it up perfectly! :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby phoenix98 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Tansike wrote:Thanks! And yes, i’m already back since last Thursday. It went very well! As expected, his family is sooo nice and warm and welcomed me so nicely. Unfortunately I’m someone who needs a lot of time to open up so it took a while to get into the whole thing, and two weeks being there (we arrived on wednesday evening and left on a wednesday evening) was just too short. One more week would have been perfect (or a whole life :lol: ). I was so looking forward to this for a while and it’s been my first real vacation in nearly three years, so I’m currently not in the best mood since it’s all already over. It was also so beautiful to be together with my partner for so long and all the time, not having to worry about things all the time. Just enjoy the time, waking up whenever you wake up, don’t have to think about what you’re gonna eat as there was always someone who cooked something, not being stressed out, not caring about when or how long you see your love the next time etc.… these two weeks were sooo good. It was rainy season though but that was actually good as I get a sunburn so fast and without clouds it would have been too hot for me, and even with clouds and rain here and there it still was warm enough to wear short pants and a T-Shirt, so that’s all I wanted.
So basically, you're ready to run off with your man and live there full-time now? ;) I'm glad to hear the trip was as relaxing and refreshing as you'd hoped (and that his family wasn't as difficult as you'd feared). Sounds like it was a truly proper vacation/getaway! Getting back to normal, routine day-to-day life after such an awesome experience is definitely a downer :x Maybe someday you two can retire there...? <3

Tansike wrote:Oops! How could I forget about “Don’t Let Me Be Yours” :oops: You’re obviously right, that one got a video as well, though I don’t think she really promoted it. It already was a hit in Sweden and it’s written by Ed Sheeran, which is probably why they tried to give it a go. It got released before “Only You”, but there really were two singles after “Symphony” and both pretty much bombed apart from her home country. And to be fair, before “Symphony” she released “So Good” as a single, which also wasn’t a hit… so it’s been nearly two years since she last scored a hit on her own (“I Would Like”) :o
Hopefully Zara never sees that :cry: I didn't realize it's already been THAT long since "I Would Like" was smashing, though that stretch of time does explain why she hadn't been on my mind in a while/why it felt like she'd been absent for a while (until we started having this discussion here).

Tansike wrote:No, and to be honest I don’t even remember why I checked her music out. I think it randomly appeared on YouTube and I immediately enjoyed what I heard. Well, she owns the most successful song and album by a Drag Queen on my charts now, so there’s at least two things she achieved even with a short run :)
Slay, queen! 8-)

Tansike wrote:Yes… but i wouldn’t say the hype is real, at least not for me. “God Is A Woman” topping my charts is more a sign of lacking opponents. Bebe Rexha still being so high is also something weird. I just feel there are not many new songs being released which are also able to make a very good impression on me. But maybe that was just the case during the last few weeks as I was on vacation and didn’t listen much to music for once & didn’t even care to follow what’s hot and what’s not.
The vacation distraction totally makes sense (and I think it's a good thing that you were busy with stuff other than following new music during your stay) ;) ;) ;) It's been a similar situation with me lately. I do like "Don't Leave Me Alone," but a lack of strong/exciting new competition allowed it to stand out more than it might have otherwise.

Tansike wrote:Glad you checked “Darkside” out. I love the vocals on it. It’s nothing new for Alan Walker and “Faded” remains his best work to date, but “Darkside” is a nice song for the moment. So I guess “Faded” is his only song which entered your charts or got your attention so far, or is there something else you know by Alan Walker?
Yup, those two are his only songs in my library right now. Is there anything else by him that I should absolutely check out?

Tansike wrote:True! A shame, as P!nk’s eras used to be so well structured and with “Beautiful Trauma” she had the material to get one long, very successful era again. But apart from “What About Us”, the singles have been a mess and so was the promo. As you say, I’m also happy “Secrets” is at least getting some attention, but it deserved more. Also, I still think “Where We Go” should have been a single as it’s sooo good. I’m not sure if this is really the new normal… but I guess it’s more normal to see artists concentrating themselves on their tours and going on tour as soon as possible, as that is where they get the money these days.
YES! It's not like this is an album where there aren't many single-worthy tracks/songs with hit potential to choose from (which makes it even more frustrating that they haven't gotten a proper chance to shine) :-? It might've been tough for her anyway, given what tends to smash in the streaming era, but it felt like "What About Us" was the only single where she/her team even really tried this era.

Tansike wrote:1 (1) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
2 (2) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside
4 (3) Bebe Rexha – I’m A Mess *G*
5 (5) P!nk – Secrets
6 (6) Lindsey Stirling – First Light *G*
7 (17) Zedd & Elley Duhé – Happy Now
10 (8) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *P*
12 (9) Benny Blanco, Halsey & Khalid – Eastside
14 (14) Demi Lovato – Sober
17 (NEW) Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande – Bed
18 (16) Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui – Strangers *G*
19 (19) The Chainsmokers feat. Emily Warren – Side Effects
21 (18) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming *G*
25 (24) Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
27 (25) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
37 (34) Zayn feat. Timbaland – Too Much
38 (30) David Guetta feat. Anne-Marie – Don’t Leave Me Alone
39 (29) Robyn – Missing U
:o How can you not be hyped for Sweetener when GIAW just became your longest-running-No. 1 of 2018? Not to mention, all three singles/preview tracks spent some time on top. That post-vacation-depression must've hit you hard :( **Hug**
• "Darkside" has been charming me more than I initially expected. I don't think it'll shoot to No. 1 on my chart anytime soon (especially with Sweetener out now), but I've been re-visiting it more often that I would've thought after my first listen.
• Wow, "I'm A Mess" is enjoying a VERY strong run so far! Granted, that's probably (at least partially) because of the lack of big competition lately - but still pretty impressive! Plenty of other No. 1's have fallen far faster.
• OoOoh...I definitely didn't see that jump for "Happy Now" coming, so that's a fantastic surprise!
• Relieved that "Don't Leave Me Alone" is still hanging in there! :lol:

Yet another glorious chart, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Return to Personal Charts