luckyONE's Weekly Charts

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby luckyONE » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Madonna – MDNA ERA

Date of the first single entering: February 10, 2012 (Give Me All Your Luvin’ (ft. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.)
Date of the last single dropping off: March 1, 2013 (Girl Gone Wild)

MDNA” **5x Platinum**
Image
*1*-*1*-*1*-*1*-*1*-*1*-*1*-*1*-*1*-2-*1*-2-2-2-*1*-2-*1*-2-2-4-5-6-4-3-6-4-4-8-9-10-X

Madonna’s 19th #1 album
#1 on the 2012 YEC

MDNA Tour” **Gold**
Image
*1*-*1*-5-6-8-9-X

Madonna’s 20th #1 album
#18 on the 2013 YEC so far

Give Me All Your Luvin’” (ft. Nicki & Minaj & M.I.A.)” **5x Platinum**
Image
*1*-*1*-*1*-2-5-6-7-9-5-8-10-9-8-8-5-3-5-7-9-10-13-16-21-22-22-22-22-25-26-24-23-24-26-27-29-30-31-31-34-34-35-34-35-35-35-37-34-36-37-38-39-40-X

Madonna’s 44th #1 single
Madonna’s 75th Top 10 Single
20 weeks in the Top 10
#4 on the 2012 YEC
#124 on the 2013 YEC so far

Girl Gone Wild” **5x Platinum**
Image
1*-*1*-2-3-5-4-6-9-10-9-2-2-2-2-*1*-2-5-9-10-10-12-15-19-18-20-17-19-20-20-22-22-23-26-27-25-27-23-25-27-25-27-26-28-31-29-32-33-34-35-37-38-39-X

Madonna’s 45th #1 single
Madonna’s 76th Top 10 single
20 weeks in the Top 10
#1 on the 2012 YEC
#107 on the 2013 YEC so far

Turn Up The Radio” **2x Platinum**
Image
6-6-5-*4*-5-7-8-10-8-7-9-10-9-15-18-22-29-32-37-36-40-X

Madonna’s 77th Top 10 single
13 weeks in the Top 10
#17 on the 2012 YEC
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby yomaku » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Really surprised to see Emeli's streak on the chart! especially with 'Heaven' (her best single to date in my opinion :D)

:o - at the MDNA stats
Hej koji dan.
Last.fm
User avatar
yomaku
Manager
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013
Location: Israel

Postby luckyONE » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:48 am

yomaku wrote:Really surprised to see Emeli's streak on the chart! especially with 'Heaven' (her best single to date in my opinion :D)

:o - at the MDNA stats
It didn't happen until this year that I checked out Emeli's Music and I fell in love with it. :D

Yeah, looking back the "MDNA" era was pretty huge here (besides the Live Album). But there are already even way more succesful eras in my Charts (TTAL era, Unapologetic era,...). :D
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Spartan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Loving both the new entries, especially Bruno!
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32405
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby LionH3art » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Great debut for Prism and I Hope! :)
User avatar
LionH3art
Superstar
 
Posts: 5889
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Mainshow » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:14 pm

77 tracks by Madonna have already charted on your chart!! :o :o Dude, that's effing impressive!

Love to see that all Macklemore entries are quite stable, #2 for James Blunt's album is great as well. Hopefully, "Bonfire Heart" will be able to chart even higher on your chart.

02 02 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (13)
04 06 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (4)
06 09 03 Katy Perry Roar (11)
09 07 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (15)
11 10 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (18)
12 12 12 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (6)
14 14 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (41)
15 13 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (29)
16 17 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (21)
18 16 09 Emeli Sandé Heaven (17)
19 19 01 Rihanna Diamonds (56)
21 18 04 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (18)
27 26 22 John Newman Love Me Again (10)
28 25 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (13)
31 37 31 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (2)
33 31 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (15)
35 35 35 Jason Derulo Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz) (4)
36 NE 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (1)
38 38 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (26)
39 36 02 Madcon One Life (ft. Kelly Rowland) (22)
40 33 01 P!nk Just Give Me A Reason (ft. Nate Ruess) (34)
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 14101
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby luckyONE » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Spartan wrote:Loving both the new entries, especially Bruno!
I'm glad to hear that! "Gorilla" still has to grow on me, though.

LionH3art wrote:Great debut for Prism and I Hope! :)
"I Hope" will definitely end up way higher eventually. :D

Mainshow wrote:
Love to see that all Macklemore entries are quite stable, #2 for James Blunt's album is great as well. Hopefully, "Bonfire Heart" will be able to chart even higher on your chart.
"Bonfire Heart" has amazing chances to climb way higher.

Since I don't know if I get home this Weekend, I'm posting my Charts today. This will happen in the next hour. :wink:
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Era » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Your chart seems pretty stable :)
+ LOVE the debut for PRISM :D <3
I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.
User avatar
Era
Legend
 
Posts: 18628
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013
Location: Old Monte Carlo

Postby luckyONE » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Charts of 8th November 2013

Singles
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A T WOC
01 01 01 Eminem Berzerk (9)
02 02 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (14)
03 03 03 Rihanna What Now (5)
04 05 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (17)
05 12 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (7)
06 04 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (5)
07 07 07 Lorde Royals (10)
08 09 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (16)
09 08 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (10)
10 06 03 Katy Perry Roar (12)
11 13 11 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (8)
12 17 12 Jessie J It’s My Party (7)
13 11 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (19)
14 10 08 Coldplay Atlas (8)
15 14 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (42)
16 NE 16 Dido NYC (1)
17 15 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (30)
18 16 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (22)
19 20 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (4)
20 19 01 Rihanna Diamonds (57)
21 26 21 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (2)
22 18 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (18)
23 25 23 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (4)
24 22 01 P!nk Try (56)
25 23 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (15)
26 NE 26 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (1)
27 21 04 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (19)
28 24 09 Drake Hold On, We’re Going Home (ft. Majid Jordan) (13)
29 31 29 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (3)
30 30 30 Azealia Banks ATM JAM (ft. Pharell Williams) (3)
31 29 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (43)
32 NE 32 Avicii Hey Brother (1)
33 27 22 John Newman Love Me Again (11)
34 28 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (14)
35 35 35 Jason Derulo Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz) (5)
36 33 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (16)
37 38 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (27)
38 32 25 Calvin Harris Thinking About You (ft. Ayah Marar) (6)
39 36 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (2)
40 34 08 Labrinth Beneath Your Beautiful (ft. Emeli Sandé) (20)

OUT:
P!nk “Just Give Me A Reason (ft. Nate Ruess)” (27-18-11-5-4-3-3-*1*-*1*-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-7-9-11-14-16-21-25-29-31-33-34-36-38-38-39-33-33-40-X)

Bruno Mars “Treasure” (40-35-29-21-21-21-20-20-18-14-*10*-*10*-13-16-20-23-23-26-31-34-34-37-X)

Madcon “One Life (ft. Kelly Rowland)” (24-21-15-*2*-4-5-6-7-7-7-9-12-15-18-19-21-22-24-28-32-36-39-X)

Albums:
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A P WOC
01 NE 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (1)
02 01 01 Katy Perry PRISM (2)
03 03 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (10)
04 02 02 James Blunt Moon Landing (2)
05 NE 05 Linkin Park Recharged (1)
06 04 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (59)
07 05 01 Justin Timberlake The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 (5)
08 06 01 Kings Of Leon Mechanical Bull (6)
09 10 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (50)
10 07 02 Miley Cyrus BangerZ (4)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:15 pm

luckyONE wrote:01 01 01 Eminem Berzerk (8)
02 02 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (13)
03 03 03 Rihanna What Now (4)
04 06 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (4)
05 05 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (16)
06 09 03 Katy Perry Roar (11)
07 11 07 Lorde Royals (9)
08 04 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (9)
09 07 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (15)
10 08 08 Coldplay Atlas (7)
11 10 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (18)
12 12 12 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (6)
13 15 13 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (7)
14 14 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (41)
15 13 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (29)
16 17 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (21)
17 21 17 Jessie J It’s My Party (6)
18 16 09 Emeli Sandé Heaven (17)
19 19 01 Rihanna Diamonds (56)
20 22 20 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (3)
21 18 04 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (18)
22 20 01 P!nk Try (55)
24 24 09 Drake Hold On, We’re Going Home (ft. Majid Jordan) (12)
25 29 25 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (3)
26 NE 26 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (1)
27 26 22 John Newman Love Me Again (10)
28 25 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (13)
29 27 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (42)
30 30 30 Azealia Banks ATM JAM (ft. Pharell Williams) (2)
31 37 31 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (2)
32 28 25 Calvin Harris Thinking About You (ft. Ayah Marar) (5)
33 31 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (15)
34 32 08 Labrinth Beneath Your Beautiful (ft. Emeli Sandé) (19)
35 35 35 Jason Derulo Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz) (4)
36 NE 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (1)
37 34 10 Bruno Mars Treasure (22)
38 38 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (26)
39 36 02 Madcon One Life (ft. Kelly Rowland) (22)
40 33 01 P!nk Just Give Me A Reason (ft. Nate Ruess) (34)

OUT:
Olly Murs “Dear Darlin’” (28-23-21-21-20-19-*15*-20-25-31-32-37-40-X)
Bastille “Pompeii” (33-32-32-28-26-24-*21*-*21*-29-36-39-X)

Albums:
01 NE 01 Katy Perry PRISM (1)
02 NE 02 James Blunt Moon Landing (1)
03 01 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (9)
04 02 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (58)
05 04 01 Justin Timberlake The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 (4)
07 03 02 Miley Cyrus BangerZ (3)
08 06 02 Drake Nothing Was The Same (5)
09 08 03 Jessie J Alive (5)
10 10 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (49)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:17 pm

luckyONE wrote:01 01 01 Eminem Berzerk (9)
02 02 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (14)
03 03 03 Rihanna What Now (5)
04 05 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (17)
05 12 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (7)
06 04 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (5)
07 07 07 Lorde Royals (10)
08 09 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (16)
09 08 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (10)
10 06 03 Katy Perry Roar (12)
11 13 11 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (8)
12 17 12 Jessie J It’s My Party (7)
13 11 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (19)
14 10 08 Coldplay Atlas (8)
15 14 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (42)
16 NE 16 Dido NYC (1)
17 15 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (30)
18 16 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (22)
19 20 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (4)
20 19 01 Rihanna Diamonds (57)
21 26 21 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (2)
22 18 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (18)
23 25 23 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (4)
24 22 01 P!nk Try (56)
26 NE 26 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (1)
27 21 04 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (19)
28 24 09 Drake Hold On, We’re Going Home (ft. Majid Jordan) (13)
29 31 29 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (3)
30 30 30 Azealia Banks ATM JAM (ft. Pharell Williams) (3)
31 29 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (43)
32 NE 32 Avicii Hey Brother (1)
33 27 22 John Newman Love Me Again (11)
34 28 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (14)
35 35 35 Jason Derulo Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz) (5)
36 33 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (16)
37 38 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (27)
38 32 25 Calvin Harris Thinking About You (ft. Ayah Marar) (6)
39 36 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (2)
40 34 08 Labrinth Beneath Your Beautiful (ft. Emeli Sandé) (20)

OUT:
P!nk “Just Give Me A Reason (ft. Nate Ruess)” (27-18-11-5-4-3-3-*1*-*1*-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-7-9-11-14-16-21-25-29-31-33-34-36-38-38-39-33-33-40-X)
Bruno Mars “Treasure” (40-35-29-21-21-21-20-20-18-14-*10*-*10*-13-16-20-23-23-26-31-34-34-37-X)
Madcon “One Life (ft. Kelly Rowland)” (24-21-15-*2*-4-5-6-7-7-7-9-12-15-18-19-21-22-24-28-32-36-39-X)

01 NE 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (1)
02 01 01 Katy Perry PRISM (2)
03 03 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (10)
04 02 02 James Blunt Moon Landing (2)
05 NE 05 Linkin Park Recharged (1)
06 04 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (59)
07 05 01 Justin Timberlake The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 (5)
09 10 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (50)
10 07 02 Miley Cyrus BangerZ (4)
Perfect Chart! 8-) 8-) 8-)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Spartan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Great to see Robbie enter, loving his style of music this era!
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32405
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby luckyONE » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Thanks you two!

My Charts for November 15 2013 will follow in a few hours. We'll have a brand new #1, that's all I can proudly say at this Point. 8-)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby luckyONE » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Charts of November 15, 2013

Singles:

ImageImageImage
TW LW PP A T WOC
01 NE 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (1)
02 01 01 Eminem Berzerk (10)
03 02 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (15)
04 03 03 Rihanna What Now (6)
05 05 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (8)
06 04 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (18)
07 07 07 Lorde Royals (11)
08 06 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (6)
09 11 09 Imagine Dragons It’s time (9)
10 08 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (17)
11 10 03 Katy Perry Roar (13)
12 12 12 Jessie J It’s My Party (8)
13 09 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (11)
14 16 14 Dido NYC (2)
15 15 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (43)
16 13 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (20)
17 21 17 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (3)
18 14 08 Coldplay Atlas (9)
19 17 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (31)
20 20 01 Rihanna Diamonds (58)
21 23 21 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (5)
22 18 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (23)
23 NE 23 Katy Perry Unconditionally (1)
24 26 24 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (2)
25 22 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (19)
26 24 01 P!nk Try (57)
27 19 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (5)
28 29 28 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (4)
29 25 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (16)
30 32 30 Avicii Hey Brother (1)
31 27 04 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (20)
32 NE 32 Justin Timberlake TKO (1)
33 28 09 Drake Hold On, We’re going Home (ft. Majid Jordan) (14)
34 30 30 Azealia Banks ATM JAM (ft. Pharell Williams) (4)
35 35 35 Jason DeRulo Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz) (6)
36 31 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (44)
37 36 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (17)
38 34 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (15)
39 37 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (28)
40 39 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (3)

OUT:
Labrinth “Beneath Your Beautiful (ft. Emeli Sandé)” (29-26-22-22-19-14-11-*8*-9-10-13-14-16-19-25-30-31-32-34-40-X)

John Newman “Love Me Again” (38-35-33-30-26-*22*-*22*-23-26-27-33-X)

Calvin Harris “Thinking About You (ft. Ayah Marar)” (29-26-*25*-28-32-38-X)

Albums:

ImageImageImage
TW LW PP A P WOC
01 NE 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (1)
02 02 01 Katy Perry PRISM (3)
03 01 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (2)
04 NE 04 Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne (1)
05 09 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (51)
06 03 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (11)
07 06 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (60)
08 NE 08 Celine Dion Loved Me Back To Life (1)
09 08 01 Kings Of Leon Mechanical Bull (7)
10 04 02 James Blunt Moon Landing (3)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:54 pm

luckyONE wrote:01 NE 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (1)
02 01 01 Eminem Berzerk (10)
03 02 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (15)
04 03 03 Rihanna What Now (6)
05 05 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (8)
06 04 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (18)
07 07 07 Lorde Royals (11)
08 06 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (6)
09 11 09 Imagine Dragons It’s time (9)
10 08 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (17)
11 10 03 Katy Perry Roar (13)
12 12 12 Jessie J It’s My Party (8)
13 09 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (11)
14 16 14 Dido NYC (2)
15 15 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (43)
16 13 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (20)
17 21 17 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (3)
18 14 08 Coldplay Atlas (9)
19 17 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (31)
20 20 01 Rihanna Diamonds (58)
21 23 21 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (5)
22 18 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (23)
23 NE 23 Katy Perry Unconditionally (1)
24 26 24 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (2)
25 22 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (19)
26 24 01 P!nk Try (57)
27 19 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (5)
28 29 28 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (4)
30 32 30 Avicii Hey Brother (1)
31 27 04 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (20)
32 NE 32 Justin Timberlake TKO (1)
33 28 09 Drake Hold On, We’re going Home (ft. Majid Jordan) (14)
35 35 35 Jason DeRulo Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz) (6)
36 31 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (44)
37 36 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (17)
38 34 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (15)
39 37 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (28)
40 39 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (3)

OUT:
Labrinth “Beneath Your Beautiful (ft. Emeli Sandé)” (29-26-22-22-19-14-11-*8*-9-10-13-14-16-19-25-30-31-32-34-40-X)
John Newman “Love Me Again” (38-35-33-30-26-*22*-*22*-23-26-27-33-X)
Calvin Harris “Thinking About You (ft. Ayah Marar)” (29-26-*25*-28-32-38-X)

Albums:
01 NE 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (1)
02 02 01 Katy Perry PRISM (3)
03 01 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (2)
04 NE 04 Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne (1)
05 09 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (51)
06 03 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (11)
07 06 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (60)
08 NE 08 Celine Dion Loved Me Back To Life (1)
10 04 02 James Blunt Moon Landing (3)
Very much nice Songs here! :-D
Glad to see Eminem RULE the Chart with that 2 Songs! ;-)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:54 am

I thought "Bonfire Heart" is goin' to chart "much higher" :D :lol:

Not amazed by another RiRi/Eminem collabo, but it's great to see Imagine Dragons, Macklemore, Miley, Rihanna, Ellie & Naughty Boy in your Top10
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 14101
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby MostFierce » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:44 am

Good #1, but i'm kinda skipped that song a lot..
User avatar
MostFierce
Manager
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009
Location: Universe

Postby Falsetto » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:05 pm

"Timber" is about to enter Top 20. Nice!
Wow at Eminem's domination in Top 3.
User avatar
Falsetto
Superstar
 
Posts: 5754
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008
Location: Krakow, Poland

Postby Rihab » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:04 pm

luckyONE wrote:01 NE 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (1)
02 01 01 Eminem Berzerk (10)
04 03 03 Rihanna What Now (6)
05 05 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (8)
11 10 03 Katy Perry Roar (13)
16 13 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (20)
18 14 08 Coldplay Atlas (9)
19 17 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (31)
20 20 01 Rihanna Diamonds (58)
21 23 21 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (5)
33 28 09 Drake Hold On, We’re going Home (ft. Majid Jordan) (14)
35 35 35 Jason DeRulo Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz) (6)
36 31 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (44)
38 34 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (15)
40 39 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (3)

01 NE 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (1)
02 02 01 Katy Perry PRISM (3)
04 NE 04 Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne (1)
05 09 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (51)
06 03 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (11)
Love those new-entries! I wonder how many weeks The Monster can hold steady at No.1. :lol:
User avatar
Rihab
Legend
 
Posts: 18174
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby Spartan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Good new entries for JT and Eminem.
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32405
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby luckyONE » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks for all the comments! :)

Charts of November 22, 2013

Singles:
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A T WOC

01 01 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (2)
02 02 01 Eminem Berzerk (11)
03 04 03 Rihanna What Now (7)
04 03 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (16)
05 23 05 Katy Perry Unconditionally (2)
06 05 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (9)
07 07 07 Lorde Royals (12)
08 09 08 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (10)
09 06 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (19)
10 12 10 Jessie J It’s My Party (9)
11 14 11 Dido NYC (3)
12 10 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (18)
13 11 03 Katy Perry Roar (14)
14 08 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (7)
15 15 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (44)
16 17 16 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (4)
17 13 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (12)
18 21 18 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (6)
19 16 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (21)
20 24 20 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (3)
21 20 01 Rihanna Diamonds (59)
22 NE 22 Ellie Goulding How Long Will I Love You (1)
23 19 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (32)
24 22 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (24)
25 18 08 Coldplay Atlas (10)
26 26 01 P!nk Try (58)
27 28 27 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (5)
28 NE 28 Naughty Boy Lifted (ft. Emeli Sandé) (1)
29 25 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (20)
30 32 30 Justin Timberlake TKO (2)
31 30 30 Avicii Hey Brother (3)
32 27 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (6)
33 29 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (17)
34 31 03 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (21)
35 36 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (45)
36 39 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (29)
37 33 09 Drake Hold On, We’re Going Home (ft. Majid Jordan) (15)
38 37 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (18)
39 38 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (16)
40 40 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (4)

OUT:
Jason Derulo “Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz)” (35-35-35-35-35-35-X)

Azealia Banks “ATM JAM (ft. Pharell Williams) (30-30-30-34-X)

Albums:
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A P WOC
01 01 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (2)
02 02 01 Katy Perry PRISM (4)
03 05 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (52)
04 RE 03 Imagine Dragons Night Visions (8)
05 03 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (3)
06 07 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (61)
07 RE 03 Emeli Sandé Our Version Of Events
08 04 04 Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne (2)
09 06 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (12)
10 09 01 Kings Of Leon Mechanical Bull (8)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:52 pm

luckyONE wrote:01 01 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (2)
02 02 01 Eminem Berzerk (11)
03 04 03 Rihanna What Now (7)
04 03 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (16)
05 23 05 Katy Perry Unconditionally (2)
06 05 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (9)
07 07 07 Lorde Royals (12)
08 09 08 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (10)
09 06 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (19)
10 12 10 Jessie J It’s My Party (9)
11 14 11 Dido NYC (3)
12 10 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (18)
13 11 03 Katy Perry Roar (14)
14 08 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (7)
15 15 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (44)
16 17 16 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (4)
17 13 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (12)
18 21 18 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (6)
19 16 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (21)
20 24 20 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (3)
21 20 01 Rihanna Diamonds (59)
22 NE 22 Ellie Goulding How Long Will I Love You (1)
23 19 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (32)
24 22 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (24)
25 18 08 Coldplay Atlas (10)
26 26 01 P!nk Try (58)
27 28 27 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (5)
28 NE 28 Naughty Boy Lifted (ft. Emeli Sandé) (1)
29 25 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (20)
30 32 30 Justin Timberlake TKO (2)
31 30 30 Avicii Hey Brother (3)
32 27 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (6)
33 29 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (17)
34 31 03 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (21)
35 36 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (45)
36 39 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (29)
37 33 09 Drake Hold On, We’re Going Home (ft. Majid Jordan) (15)
38 37 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (18)
39 38 07 OneRepublic Counting Stars (16)
40 40 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (4)

OUT:
Jason Derulo “Talk Dirty (ft. 2 Chainz)” (35-35-35-35-35-35-X)
Azealia Banks “ATM JAM (ft. Pharell Williams) (30-30-30-34-X)

Albums:
01 01 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (2)
02 02 01 Katy Perry PRISM (4)
03 05 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (52)
04 RE 03 Imagine Dragons Night Visions (8)
05 03 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (3)
06 07 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (61)
07 RE 03 Emeli Sandé Our Version Of Events
08 04 04 Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne (2)
09 06 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (12)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby luckyONE » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:12 pm

CARLY RAE JEPSEN - "KISS" ERA

"Kiss" **SILVER**
Image
*5*-9-6-7-8-X

#31 on the 2013 YEC so far

"Call Me Maybe" **2x Platinum**
Image
25-21-7-4-*3*-7-10-14-17-21-9-5-9-13-17-21-26-26-34-35-29-30-30-32-35-36-36-37-38-36-32-30-36-40-39-38-37-X

Carly Rae's 1st Top 10 Single
8 weeks in the Top 10
#19 on the 2012 YEC
#121 on the 2013 YEC so far

"This Kiss" **2x Platinum**
Image
30-23-17-16-14-12-12-9-7-7-*6*-7-8-8-12-15-17-22-25-27-31-37-X

Carly Rae's 2nd Top 10 Single
7 weeks in the Top 10
#99 on the 2012 YEC
#27 on the 2013 YEC so far

"Good Time" (Owl City featuring Carly Rae Jepsen) **Gold**
Image
31-30-29-24-25-22-*19*-28-36-X

#107 on the 2012 YEC

"Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Image
34-X

#148 on the 2013 YEC so far
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Spartan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Great to see Imagine Dragons stay Top 10. The best Carly Rae Jepsen song for me is Good Time!
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32405
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby luckyONE » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Spartan wrote:Great to see Imagine Dragons stay Top 10. The best Carly Rae Jepsen song for me is Good Time!
They'll probably be in the Top 10 for at least another week. I love "It's Time".
"Good Time" is okay for me, it never really had a "Wow" effect on me.

Glad to see it's another week in which you like so many Songs @Marcus! :D
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Return to Personal Charts