luckyONE's Weekly Charts

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby luckyONE » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:12 pm

CARLY RAE JEPSEN - "KISS" ERA

"Kiss" **SILVER**
Image
*5*-9-6-7-8-X

#31 on the 2013 YEC so far

"Call Me Maybe" **2x Platinum**
Image
25-21-7-4-*3*-7-10-14-17-21-9-5-9-13-17-21-26-26-34-35-29-30-30-32-35-36-36-37-38-36-32-30-36-40-39-38-37-X

Carly Rae's 1st Top 10 Single
8 weeks in the Top 10
#19 on the 2012 YEC
#121 on the 2013 YEC so far

"This Kiss" **2x Platinum**
Image
30-23-17-16-14-12-12-9-7-7-*6*-7-8-8-12-15-17-22-25-27-31-37-X

Carly Rae's 2nd Top 10 Single
7 weeks in the Top 10
#99 on the 2012 YEC
#27 on the 2013 YEC so far

"Good Time" (Owl City featuring Carly Rae Jepsen) **Gold**
Image
31-30-29-24-25-22-*19*-28-36-X

#107 on the 2012 YEC

"Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Image
34-X

#148 on the 2013 YEC so far
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Spartan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Great to see Imagine Dragons stay Top 10. The best Carly Rae Jepsen song for me is Good Time!
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32854
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby luckyONE » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Spartan wrote:Great to see Imagine Dragons stay Top 10. The best Carly Rae Jepsen song for me is Good Time!
They'll probably be in the Top 10 for at least another week. I love "It's Time".
"Good Time" is okay for me, it never really had a "Wow" effect on me.

Glad to see it's another week in which you like so many Songs @Marcus! :D
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby taraella » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:26 am

luckyONE wrote:CARLY RAE JEPSEN - "KISS" ERA

"Kiss" **SILVER**
Image
*5*-9-6-7-8-X

#31 on the 2013 YEC so far

"Call Me Maybe" **2x Platinum**
Image
25-21-7-4-*3*-7-10-14-17-21-9-5-9-13-17-21-26-26-34-35-29-30-30-32-35-36-36-37-38-36-32-30-36-40-39-38-37-X

Carly Rae's 1st Top 10 Single
8 weeks in the Top 10
#19 on the 2012 YEC
#121 on the 2013 YEC so far

"This Kiss" **2x Platinum**
Image
30-23-17-16-14-12-12-9-7-7-*6*-7-8-8-12-15-17-22-25-27-31-37-X

Carly Rae's 2nd Top 10 Single
7 weeks in the Top 10
#99 on the 2012 YEC
#27 on the 2013 YEC so far

"Good Time" (Owl City featuring Carly Rae Jepsen) **Gold**
Image
31-30-29-24-25-22-*19*-28-36-X

#107 on the 2012 YEC

"Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Image
34-X

#148 on the 2013 YEC so far
Good to see you like Carly Rae Jepsen!

For me:
Call Me Maybe - her 4th #1, Top 40 in 2012
Good Time - Peaked at #1
This Kiss - Peaked at #1
Tonight I'm Getting Over You - Peaked at #1
Official Site http://bit.ly/1zObES5
Google my username for more about me
My Google Play (Free MP3s) http://bit.ly/1axVOPD
User avatar
taraella
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013

Postby luckyONE » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:57 pm

taraella wrote:
Good to see you like Carly Rae Jepsen!

For me:
Call Me Maybe - her 4th #1, Top 40 in 2012
Good Time - Peaked at #1
This Kiss - Peaked at #1
Tonight I'm Getting Over You - Peaked at #1
Amazing stats! :o Absolutely pleased to see THIS KISS peaking at #1; it's my favorite song by her.
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby luckyONE » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Charts of November 29, 2013

Singles:
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A T WOC
01 01 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (3)
02 02 01 Eminem Berzerk (12)
03 NE 03 P!nk Are We All We Are (1)
04 03 03 Rihanna What Now (8)
05 05 05 Katy Perry Unconditionally (3)
06 04 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (17)
07 07 07 Lorde Royals (13)
08 06 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (10)
09 08 08 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (11)
10 11 10 Dido NYC (4)
11 09 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (20)
12 16 12 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (5)
13 12 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (19)
14 10 10 Jessie J It’s My Party (10)
15 18 15 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (7)
16 15 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (45)
17 20 17 Robbie Go Gentle (4)
18 13 03 Katy Perry Roar (15)
19 14 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (8)
20 22 20 Ellie Goulding How Long Will I Love You (2)
21 19 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (22)
22 17 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (13)
23 21 01 Rihanna Diamonds (60)
24 28 24 Naughty Boy Lifted (ft. Emeli Sandé) (2)
25 23 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (33)
26 30 26 Justin Timberlake TKO (3)
27 24 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (25)
28 26 01 P!nk Try (59)
29 NE 29 Rudimental Free (ft. Emeli Sandé) (1)
30 31 30 Avicii Hey Brother (4)
31 25 08 Coldplay Atlas (11)
32 29 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (21)
33 27 27 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (6)
34 32 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (7)
35 35 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (46)
36 34 03 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (22)
37 33 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (18)
38 36 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (30)
39 38 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (19)
40 40 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (5)

OUT:
OneRepublic “Counting Stars” (24-19-16-14-12-*7*-8-11-13-23-26-25-28-34-38-39-X)

Drake “Hold On, We’re Going Home” (29-28-21-20-16-12-*9*-11-15-22-24-24-28-33-37-X)

Albums:
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A P WOC
01 01 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (3)
02 NE 02 Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways (1)
03 05 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (4)
04 02 01 Katy Perry PRISM (5)
05 03 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (53)
06 04 03 Imagine Dragons Night Visions (9)
07 06 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (62)
08 09 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (13)
09 07 03 Emeli Sandé Our Version Of Events
10 10 01 Kings Of Leon Mechanical Bull (9)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Spartan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Love the Robbie Williams album, it's brilliant!
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32854
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby Mainshow » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:46 am

"Free" is a nice track. It's often used to announce the ads on Viva, that's why I know this song ;) It's really great to see it on your chart! Eminem is still smashing I see :D
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15147
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby luckyONE » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - THE WRECKING BALL ERA

Wrecking Ball **3x Platinum**
Image
*1*-*1*-*1*-2-2-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-7-3-3-3-4-5-6-8-10-8-7-7-7-7-7-7-8-9-10-5-6-8-X

3 weeks at #1
beat Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die"
beaten by Madonna's "MDNA"
#4 on the 2012 YEC
highest Album on the 2012 by a male solo Artist

We Take Care Of Our Own **Platinum**
Image
*8*-9-12-28-14-18-12-21-24-29-31-31-X

Bruce's 17th Top 10 Single
2 weeks in the Top 10
#73 on the 2012 YEC

Rocky Ground **3x Platinum**
Image
17-13-5-3-3-*1*-2-2-5-8-9-10-11-15-18-18-21-24-27-29-32-34-38-38-40-40-X

Bruce's 7th #1 single
Bruce's 18th Top 10 Single
10 weeks in the Top 10
#12 on the 2012 YEC

Death To My Hometown **Platinum**
Image
30-29-26-16-14-12-*8*-9-11-15-19-22-23-28-30-32-36-40-X

Bruce's 19th Top 10 single
2 weeks in the Top 10
#45 on the 2012 YEC
30-29-26-16-14-12-*8*-9-11-15-19-22-23-28-30-32-36-40-X
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:49 pm

luckyONE wrote:01 01 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (3)
02 02 01 Eminem Berzerk (12)
03 NE 03 P!nk Are We All We Are (1)
04 03 03 Rihanna What Now (8)
05 05 05 Katy Perry Unconditionally (3)
06 04 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (17)
07 07 07 Lorde Royals (13)
08 06 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (10)
09 08 08 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (11)
11 09 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (20)
12 16 12 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (5)
13 12 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (19)
14 10 10 Jessie J It’s My Party (10)
15 18 15 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (7)
16 15 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (45)
17 20 17 Robbie Go Gentle (4)
18 13 03 Katy Perry Roar (15)
19 14 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (8)
20 22 20 Ellie Goulding How Long Will I Love You (2)
21 19 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (22)
22 17 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (13)
23 21 01 Rihanna Diamonds (60)
24 28 24 Naughty Boy Lifted (ft. Emeli Sandé) (2)
25 23 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (33)
26 30 26 Justin Timberlake TKO (3)
27 24 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (25)
28 26 01 P!nk Try (59)
29 NE 29 Rudimental Free (ft. Emeli Sandé) (1)
30 31 30 Avicii Hey Brother (4)
31 25 08 Coldplay Atlas (11)
32 29 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (21)
33 27 27 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (6)
34 32 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (7)
35 35 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (46)
36 34 03 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (22)
37 33 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (18)
38 36 03 Emeli Sandé Next To Me (30)
39 38 05 Avicii Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc) (19)
40 40 36 Bruno Mars Gorilla (5)

OUT:
OneRepublic “Counting Stars” (24-19-16-14-12-*7*-8-11-13-23-26-25-28-34-38-39-X)
Drake “Hold On, We’re Going Home” (29-28-21-20-16-12-*9*-11-15-22-24-24-28-33-37-X)

Albums:
01 01 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (3)
02 NE 02 Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways (1)
03 05 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (4)
04 02 01 Katy Perry PRISM (5)
05 03 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (53)
06 04 03 Imagine Dragons Night Visions (9)
07 06 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (62)
08 09 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (13)
09 07 03 Emeli Sandé Our Version Of Events
At both charts an almost Perfect Top-10! ;-)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby luckyONE » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 pm

MarcusDGST6811 wrote: At both charts an almost Perfect Top-10! ;-)
YAY, glad to hear that! :D

Mainshow wrote:"Free" is a nice track. It's often used to announce the ads on Viva, that's why I know this song ;) It's really great to see it on your chart! Eminem is still smashing I see :D
Same here, discovered it through the VIVA ad. It's good.
Yeah and it doesn't look like someone will stop Eminem anytime soon.

Spartan wrote:Love the Robbie Williams album, it's brilliant!
I think it's great, but this type of Music isn't mine at all... I mean I like the majority of the tracks, but it's not something I could listen to over and over again.
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby PosziMC2 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Perfect Top 6!
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
User avatar
PosziMC2
Legend
 
Posts: 26427
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010
Location: Katheryn's Sanctuary

Postby Tansike » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:34 am

Nice to see that longevity for Ellie Goulding's "Burn" and her album :D
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 44917
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby luckyONE » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:11 pm

PosziMC2 wrote:Perfect Top 6!
Great to hear that. 8-)

Tansike wrote:Nice to see that longevity for Ellie Goulding's "Burn" and her album :D
I love Ellie so so much. She's like the Girl of my dreams. :lol:
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby luckyONE » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Charts of December 6th, 2013

Singles:
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A T WOC

01 01 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (4)
02 02 01 Eminem Berzerk (13)
03 03 03 P!nk Are We All We Are (2)
04 05 04 Katy Perry Unconditionally (4)
05 07 05 Lorde Royals (14)
06 04 03 Rihanna What Now (9)
07 06 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (18)
08 10 08 Dido NYC (5)
09 12 09 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (6)
10 09 08 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (12)
11 08 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (11)
12 11 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (21)
13 15 13 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (8)
14 20 14 Ellie Goulding How Long Will I Love You (3)
15 16 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (46)
16 17 16 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (5)
17 13 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (20)
18 NE 18 Klingande Jubel (1)
19 14 10 Jessie J It’s My Party (11)
20 18 03 Katy Perry Roar (16)
21 19 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (9)
22 24 22 Naughty Boy Lifted (ft. Emeli Sandé) (3)
23 21 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (23)
24 23 01 Rihanna Diamonds (61)
25 22 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (14)
26 26 26 Justin Timberlake TKO (4)
27 29 27 Rudimental Free (ft. Emeli Sandé) (2)
28 25 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (34)
29 30 29 Avicii Hey Brother (5)
30 28 01 P!nk Try (60)
31 28 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (26)
32 31 08 Coldplay Atlas (12)
33 NE 33 Lorde Tennis Court (1)
34 34 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (8)
35 32 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (22)
36 33 27 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (7)
37 37 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (19)
38 NE 38 Britney Spears Perfume (1)
39 36 03 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (23)
40 35 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (47)

OUT:

Bruno Mars "Gorilla" (*36*-39-40-40-40-X)

Emeli Sandé "Next To Me" (12-6-6-4-*3*-5-7-8-11-10-15-18-20-22-23-25-25-26-29-32-33-35-36-38-38-38-37-39-36-38-X)

Avicii "Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc)" (*5*-*5*-6-7-8-9-10-13-15-16-18-24-29-31-33-36-37-38-39-X)

Albums:
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A P WOC
01 01 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (4)
02 03 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (5)
03 NE 03 Dido The Greatest Hits (1)
04 02 02 Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways (2)
05 04 01 Katy Perry PRISM (6)
06 05 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (54)
07 07 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (63)
08 06 03 Imagine Dragons Night Visions (10)
09 08 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (14)
10 10 01 Kings Of Leon Mechanical Bull (10)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby toni_pest » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:03 am

Eminem is pulling a P!nk! :D Also good to see Lorde enter! :D
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 32613
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:47 am

luckyONE wrote:01 01 01 Eminem The Monster (ft. Rihanna) (4)
02 02 01 Eminem Berzerk (13)
03 03 03 P!nk Are We All We Are (2)
04 05 04 Katy Perry Unconditionally (4)
05 07 05 Lorde Royals (14)
06 04 03 Rihanna What Now (9)
07 06 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (18)
08 10 08 Dido NYC (5)
09 12 09 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (6)
10 09 08 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (12)
11 08 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (11)
12 11 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (21)
13 15 13 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (8)
14 20 14 Ellie Goulding How Long Will I Love You (3)
15 16 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (46)
16 17 16 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (5)
17 13 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (20)
18 NE 18 Klingande Jubel (1)
19 14 10 Jessie J It’s My Party (11)
20 18 03 Katy Perry Roar (16)
21 19 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (9)
22 24 22 Naughty Boy Lifted (ft. Emeli Sandé) (3)
23 21 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (23)
24 23 01 Rihanna Diamonds (61)
25 22 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (14)
26 26 26 Justin Timberlake TKO (4)
27 29 27 Rudimental Free (ft. Emeli Sandé) (2)
28 25 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (34)
29 30 29 Avicii Hey Brother (5)
30 28 01 P!nk Try (60)
31 28 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (26)
32 31 08 Coldplay Atlas (12)
33 NE 33 Lorde Tennis Court (1)
34 34 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (8)
35 32 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (22)
36 33 27 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (7)
37 37 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (19)
38 NE 38 Britney Spears Perfume (1)
39 36 03 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (23)
40 35 04 Alicia Keys Brand New Me (47)

OUT:
Bruno Mars "Gorilla" (*36*-39-40-40-40-X)
Emeli Sandé "Next To Me" (12-6-6-4-*3*-5-7-8-11-10-15-18-20-22-23-25-25-26-29-32-33-35-36-38-38-38-37-39-36-38-X)
Avicii "Wake Me Up (ft. Aloe Blacc)" (*5*-*5*-6-7-8-9-10-13-15-16-18-24-29-31-33-36-37-38-39-X)

Albums:
01 01 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (4)
02 03 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (5)
03 NE 03 Dido The Greatest Hits (1)
04 02 02 Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways (2)
05 04 01 Katy Perry PRISM (6)
06 05 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (54)
07 07 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (63)
08 06 03 Imagine Dragons Night Visions (10)
09 08 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (14)
Very great Chart but very sad to see Gorilla fallin' out! :-(
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Kai » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 am

Great to see NYC on your chart! And nice that you give Perfume a chance. Maybe it will catch a bit more soon :)
Kai
Manager
 
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013

Postby Spartan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Great entry for Tennis Court!
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32854
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby luckyONE » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:59 am

Charts of December 13, 2013


Singles
ImageImageImage
TW LW PP A T WOC
01 01 01 Eminem The Monster ft. Rihanna (5)
02 02 01 Eminem Berzerk (14)
03 03 03 P!nk Are We All We Are (3)
04 04 04 Katy Perry Unconditionally (5)
05 05 05 Lorde Royals (15)
06 08 06 Dido NYC (6)
07 07 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (19)
08 06 03 Rihanna What Now (10)
09 14 09 Ellie Goulding How Long Will I Love You (4)
10 13 10 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (9)
11 18 11 Klingande Jubel (2)
12 09 09 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (7)
13 10 08 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (13)
14 12 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (22)
15 15 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (47)
16 11 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (12)
17 16 16 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (6)
18 22 18 Naughty Boy Lifted (ft. Emeli Sandé) (4)
19 17 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (21)
20 20 03 Katy Perry Roar (17)
21 19 10 Jessie J It’s My Party (12)
22 21 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (10)
23 26 23 Justin Timberlake TKO (5)
24 23 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (24)
25 24 01 Rihanna Diamonds (62)
26 27 26 Rudimental Free (ft. Emeli Sandé) (3)
27 29 27 Avicii Hey Brother (6)
28 25 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (/15)
29 28 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (35)
30 33 30 Lorde Tennis Court (2)
31 31 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (27)
32 30 01 P!nk Try (61)
33 NE 33 Drake The Language (1)
34 32 08 Coldplay Atlas (13)
35 38 35 Britney Spears Perfume (2)
36 34 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (9)
37 35 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (23)
38 36 27 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (8)
39 37 07 Kings Of Leon Supersoaker (20)
40 39 03 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (24)

OUT:
Alicia Keys "Brand New Me" (13-9-8-6-*4*-*4*-5-7-9-14-17-16-14-11-14-16-14-16-18-21-23-27-31-31-31-25-27-29-32-34-36-36-36-37-37-37-34-32-33-28-27-29-31-36-35-35-40-X)

Albums:
ImageImageImage

TW LW PP A P WOC
01 01 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (5)
02 02 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (6)
03 NE 03 Rebecca Ferguson Freedom (1)
04 03 03 Dido The Greatest Hits (2)
05 05 01 Katy Perry PRISM (7)
06 09 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (15)
07 07 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (64)
08 06 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (55)
09 04 02 Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways (3)
10 08 03 Imagine Dragons Night Visions (11)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby luckyONE » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:22 pm

ALICIA KEYS - THE GIRL ON FIRE ERA

GIRL ON FIRE **3x Platinum**
Image
1-2-4-4-7-7-5-3-4-3-4-4-4-4-5-8-7-9-8-10-10-8-7-6-8-8-7-6-3-3-5-5-6-10-7-9-10-7-10-X

1 week at #1
beat Rihanna's "Unapologetic"
beaten by P!nk's "The Truth About Love"
#11 on the 2012 YEC
#4 on the 2013 YEC so far

VH1 Storytellers **Platinum**
Image
1-2-3-3-3-3-5-5-7-7-9-10-10-X

1 week at #1
beat Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "The Heist"
beaten by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "The Heist"
#8 on the 2013 YEC so far

NEW DAY **Platinum**
Image
24-13-12-*8*-9-15-19-23-27-34-40-X-X-X-X-24-16-15-19-21-22-24-30-33-39-X

Alicia Keys' 14th Top 10 single
2 weeks in the Top 10
#40 on the 2012 YEC
#129 on the 2013 YEC

GIRL ON FIRE **5x Platinum**
Image
5-*3*-*3*-4-7-11-9-14-11-10-9-6-4-*3*-4-7-8-11-13-17-18-19-18-18-18-18-20-23-23-22-20-23-21-22-23-25-25-27-28-30-32-35-36-36-37-38-38-39-X

Alicia Keys' 15th Top 10 single
14 weeks in the Top 10
#16 on the 2012 YEC
#23 on the 2013 YEC

BRAND NEW ME **4x Platinum**
Image
13-9-8-6-*4*-*4*-5-7-9-14-17-16-14-11-14-16-14-16-18-21-23-27-31-31-31-25-27-29-32-34-36-36-36-37-37-37-34-32-33-28-27-29-31-36-35-35-40-X

Alicia Keys' 16th Top 10 single
8 weeks in the Top 10
#6 on the 2013 YEC so far

TEARS ALWAYS WIN **Platinum**
Image
23-19-20-16-*15*-17-19-21-25-26-28-28-31-34-X

#66 on the 2013 YEC so far
Last edited by luckyONE on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Spartan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Eminem slaying your chart.
Good to see Go Gentle doing well - it took a while to grow on me but I now love it (along with the rest of the album). 8-)
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32854
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:20 am

luckyONE wrote:01 01 01 Eminem The Monster ft. Rihanna (5)
02 02 01 Eminem Berzerk (14)
03 03 03 P!nk Are We All We Are (3)
04 04 04 Katy Perry Unconditionally (5)
05 05 05 Lorde Royals (15)
06 08 06 Dido NYC (6)
07 07 01 Ellie Goulding Burn (19)
08 06 03 Rihanna What Now (10)
09 14 09 Ellie Goulding How Long Will I Love You (4)
10 13 10 Pitbull Timber (ft. Ke$ha) (9)
11 18 11 Klingande Jubel (2)
12 09 09 Rebecca Ferguson I Hope (7)
13 10 08 Imagine Dragons It’s Time (13)
14 12 01 P!nk True Love (ft. Lily Rose Cooper) (22)
15 15 01 Rihanna Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko) (47)
16 11 05 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Walls (ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis) (12)
17 16 16 Robbie Williams Go Gentle (6)
18 22 18 Naughty Boy Lifted (ft. Emeli Sandé) (4)
19 17 01 Naughty Boy La La La (ft. Sam Smith) (21)
20 20 03 Katy Perry Roar (17)
21 19 10 Jessie J It’s My Party (12)
22 21 04 Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball (10)
23 26 23 Justin Timberlake TKO (5)
24 23 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Same Love (ft. Mary Lambert) (24)
25 24 01 Rihanna Diamonds (62)
26 27 26 Rudimental Free (ft. Emeli Sandé) (3)
27 29 27 Avicii Hey Brother (6)
28 25 03 Justin Timberlake Take Back The Night (/15)
29 28 01 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) (35)
30 33 30 Lorde Tennis Court (2)
31 31 05 Imagine Dragons Radioactive (27)
32 30 01 P!nk Try (61)
33 NE 33 Drake The Language (1)
34 32 08 Coldplay Atlas (13)
35 38 35 Britney Spears Perfume (2)
36 34 19 Linkin Park A Light That Never Comes (9)
37 35 05 Emeli Sandé Heaven (23)
38 36 27 James Blunt Bonfire Heart (8)
40 39 03 Miley Cyrus We Can’t Stop (24)

OUT:
Alicia Keys "Brand New Me"

Albums:
01 01 01 Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (5)
02 02 01 Lorde Pure Heroine (6)
05 05 01 Katy Perry PRISM (7)
06 09 01 Ellie Goulding Halcyon Days (15)
07 07 01 P!nk The Truth About Love (64)
08 06 01 Rihanna Unapologetic (55)
09 04 02 Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways (3)
10 08 03 Imagine Dragons Night Visions (11)
You could compete against Tansike! You both have the best Charts at the moment on the whole Site! :-D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby toni_pest » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:17 am

Eminem is not going anywhere! The Monster keeps on growing on me and can't wait for the video!
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 32613
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby luckyONE » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:59 am

toni_pest wrote:Eminem is not going anywhere! The Monster keeps on growing on me and can't wait for the video!
Exactly! He's here to stay. :lol:
Can't wait for the Video, either. :)

MarcusDGST6811 wrote: You could compete against Tansike! You both have the best Charts at the moment on the whole Site! :-D
Aww, thanks so much!

Spartan wrote:Eminem slaying your chart.
Good to see Go Gentle doing well - it took a while to grow on me but I now love it (along with the rest of the album). 8-)
I like the Album, but somehow it isn't really my Music... it's not something I could listen to over and over again.

YEAR END CHARTS

Next Chart issue (December 20) will be the last issue which will count towards the 2013 Year End Charts.
There's already a clear winner - in Top Songs, in Top Albums AND in Top Artists!

And that's how it goes:

SONGS

JUST MISSED (#101 - #115)
December 20

#100 - #91
#90 - #81
#80 - #76
December 21

#75 - #71
#70 - #61
#60 - #51
December 22

#50 - #41
#40 - #31
#30 - #26
December 23

#25 - #21
#20 - #11
#10 - #6
#5 - #3
#2
#1
December 24

ALBUMS
#50 - #25
December 25

#24 - #1
December 26

ARTISTS
#75 - #1
December 27
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Return to Personal Charts