Bney's Top20 Britney Songs So Far !!!

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Bney » Thu May 17, 2012 4:27 am

JSparksFan wrote:"Criminal" is one of my fave Britney songs. The flute in the song is just incredible and the beat and lyrics are so perfect. The music video's pretty epic too. :)
No lies here I see :D
Stan for The Legendary Ms Britney Spears :)
Bney
Superstar

Postby Bney » Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 am

No. 13 everytime
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sat May 19, 2012 3:32 am

"Everytime" is far from being one of my fave Britney songs but the video's beautiful and Brit's delivery is so touching. The lyrics are great too. Everytime I try to fly I fall, without my wings I feel so small, I guess I need you baby... :(
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2017: [65-61]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 am

8-) 8-) 8-)
GetBack
Legend

Postby Bney » Sun May 20, 2012 2:44 am

No.12 Circus
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sun May 20, 2012 4:16 am

There's only two types of people in the world, the ones that entertain, and the ones that observe...

"Circus", though often overshadowed by "Womanizer" is a pretty great Pop track. The music video's really great too. The song was another one of those singles that hailed the comeback of the Pop Princess. 8-)
"Love yourself so that love will not be a stranger when it comes, and it will come."

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sun May 20, 2012 8:44 am

Super love "Circus"!! :D
GetBack
Legend

Postby Bney » Mon May 21, 2012 4:13 pm

No. 11 Stronger
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Mon May 21, 2012 7:07 pm

"Stronger" is in my Top 3 Britney songs! It's just so epic and uplifting! It's the perfect song to jam to after a break-up. :D

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Bney » Thu May 24, 2012 4:42 am

No. Hold it against Me :D
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Thu May 24, 2012 4:45 am

"Hold It Against Me" is probably my all-time fave Brit song. The chorus is Pop brilliance but the dubstep breakdown is what makes the song one of the best Pop tracks of the last five years. And there's the visually captivating video that so vividly narrates the ups and downs of her career. There's just so much epicness involved with "Hold It Against Me". I just...can't. :cry:

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Tiger » Thu May 24, 2012 5:00 am

No. 13 everytime
No.12 Circus
No. 11 Stronger

:D
These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART
Tiger
Lover Of (Mostly) Everything Pop

Postby Bney » Fri May 25, 2012 12:25 am

No. 09 If you seek amy :-)
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Fri May 25, 2012 1:50 am

"If U Seek Amy" is a brilliantly written Pop song. The double entendre in the chorus is just so crassly clever! :lol: I love the music video too, especially the theme of one never knowing what goes on behind closed doors.

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Tiger » Fri May 25, 2012 6:34 am

No. 09 If you seek amy

Could have had better
These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART
Tiger
Lover Of (Mostly) Everything Pop

Postby Bney » Sat May 26, 2012 1:41 pm

No.08 Piece Of me
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sat May 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Aw, the final of my trinity of Britney songs is gone. :( "Piece of Me" is phenomenal. The lyrics are just so perfect for when you're dealing with haters and it's really an uplifting tune. Blackout is arguably the best album Brit's recorded and "Piece of Me" is definitely my fave from that masterpiece.

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Bney » Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 pm

JSparksFan wrote:Aw, the final of my trinity of Britney songs is gone. :( "Piece of Me" is phenomenal. The lyrics are just so perfect for when you're dealing with haters and it's really an uplifting tune. Blackout is arguably the best album Brit's recorded and "Piece of Me" is definitely my fave from that masterpiece.
Imaging if the song is released during Circus era after her meltdown and not during blackout era. It will be more perfect because it told the whole story of her life and career :wink:
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sat May 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Bney wrote:
JSparksFan wrote:Aw, the final of my trinity of Britney songs is gone. :( "Piece of Me" is phenomenal. The lyrics are just so perfect for when you're dealing with haters and it's really an uplifting tune. Blackout is arguably the best album Brit's recorded and "Piece of Me" is definitely my fave from that masterpiece.
Imaging if the song is released during Circus era after her meltdown and not during blackout era. It will be more perfect because it told the whole story of her life and career :wink:
I see where you're coming from but let's not forget that Blackout was a much darker album than Circus. I think "Piece of Me" is a much better fit on Blackout because Circus was a much more light and positive album. Plus "Piece of Me" was released when the media was really hounding her so it was timed perfectly, in my opinion.

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby GoodBoyGoneBad » Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 am

Piece Of Me gives me life, I played the hell out of this song! :lol:
GoodBoyGoneBad
Louise Oriole

Postby Bney » Sun May 27, 2012 11:59 am

JSparksFan wrote:
Bney wrote:
I see where you're coming from but let's not forget that Blackout was a much darker album than Circus. I think "Piece of Me" is a much better fit on Blackout because Circus was a much more light and positive album. Plus "Piece of Me" was released when the media was really hounding her so it was timed perfectly, in my opinion.
I just imagine if it was released after her breakdown and i didn't say that it didn't fit to Blackout. I know that it belongs to Blackout and it was released before her meltdown. just wonder how it would do if it was released after she shaved her head. :wink:
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Mon May 28, 2012 4:03 am

Bney wrote:
JSparksFan wrote:
Bney wrote:
I just imagine if it was released after her breakdown and i didn't say that it didn't fit to Blackout. I know that it belongs to Blackout and it was released before her meltdown. just wonder how it would do if it was released after she shaved her head. :wink:
Well, technically it was. She shaved her head February of 2007 and "Piece of Me" was released November of that year. I think the song was actually released because of that incident and others like it.

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Bney » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:20 pm

No.7 Gimme More
Bney
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 am

Ah, the iconic "Gimme More". The opening line itself is so legendary because it proved that even after two kids, a failed marriage, and some erratic behaviour, there was still some fire left in Ms. Spears. Sure the VMA performance was...disappointing and the music video was...sub-par, but I'll always have lots of love for this song.

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Bney » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 am

JSparksFan wrote:Ah, the iconic "Gimme More". The opening line itself is so legendary because it proved that even after two kids, a failed marriage, and some erratic behaviour, there was still some fire left in Ms. Spears. Sure the VMA performance was...disappointing and the music video was...sub-par, but I'll always have lots of love for this song.
That performance is one of my favortie britney performances. I think I'm strange but I really like that performance :wink:
Bney
Superstar

Return to Personal Charts