Matt's Top 50 P!nk Songs: Blow Me having Troubles...

Moderators: trebor, tdc2000, JSparksFan, FreakyFlyBry

 

The #1 is...

Poll ended at Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
4
57%
Trouble
3
43%
 
Total votes : 7

Postby PosziMC2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Image
Last edited by PosziMC2 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:30 am, edited 13 times in total.
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
User avatar
PosziMC2
Legend
 
Posts: 26427
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010
Location: Katheryn's Sanctuary

Postby Pompeii » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:06 pm

God In The Air, Jesus Knew and Trysus :cry:
User avatar
Pompeii
Legend
 
Posts: 14030
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:10 pm

I expect "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" to win but "Glitter In The Air" could challenge too.

I'm excited for this though! :D
Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2018: [#1 Revealed!]

The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 49584
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Pompeii » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:13 pm

that promo pic tho :cry: :cry: flawless queen :cry:
User avatar
Pompeii
Legend
 
Posts: 14030
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby PosziMC2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Image
    Image
Something About "There You Go"
Cool RnB jam from her first album. Still sounds fresh.
Image
    Image
Something About "18 Wheeler"
This was my first favorite from the album and even if later other tracks surpassed it I still love it as much as i did when I first heard it.
Image
    Image
Something About "Just Give Me a Reason"
Two incredible artist going through an emotional rollercoaster on a pop track. Level: Pop perfection. That being said I disagree with people who says it's one of her best tracks and I find this to be a bit overrated.
Image
    Image
Something About "Bridge of Light"
A very beautiful empowering ballad. My favorite line "Sometimes there isn't an obvious explanation" always give me chills.
Image
    Image
Something About "Sober"
I've always felt mixed about this. Then once it clicked and I've been loving it since then. One of the few tracks that I can't listen to all the time because it would lose its magic.
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
User avatar
PosziMC2
Legend
 
Posts: 26427
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010
Location: Katheryn's Sanctuary

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:21 pm

I like There You Go and the "Something About" bit in the quote is cute! :D
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53469
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Lemo » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:40 pm

:o :o Sober should be number 1!
"you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"
User avatar
Lemo
Superstar
 
Posts: 5068
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010
Location: Nicki Minaj's Ass

Postby Haribo » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:16 pm

"Sober" is by far her best song. My favorite by her. :cry:
User avatar
Haribo
Legend
 
Posts: 18484
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012

Postby toni_pest » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 pm

My Vietnam better be in the top 10
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 32799
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby Hermes » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 pm

I like "There You Go", "18 Wheeler", "Sober" and above all "Just Give Me A Reason". 8-)

I hope "Fingers" made the countdown, one of her best songs !
User avatar
Hermes
Manager
 
Posts: 4752
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012

Postby PosziMC2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:59 pm

RudeBoi wrote:God In The Air, Jesus Knew and Trysus :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

RudeBoi wrote:that promo pic tho :cry: :cry: flawless queen :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

JSparksFan wrote:I expect "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" to win but "Glitter In The Air" could challenge too.

I'm excited for this though! :D
hmm... :lol: :lol:

crazycrazy wrote:I like There You Go and the "Something About" bit in the quote is cute! :D
Thank you, Bill =)

Lemo wrote::o :o Sober should be number 1!
Haribo wrote:"Sober" is by far her best song. My favorite by her. :cry:
well oop.

toni_pest wrote:My Vietnam better be in the top 10
Who dat tho?

Hermes wrote:I like "There You Go", "18 Wheeler", "Sober" and above all "Just Give Me A Reason". 8-)

I hope "Fingers" made the countdown, one of her best songs !
Thank you =)
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
User avatar
PosziMC2
Legend
 
Posts: 26427
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010
Location: Katheryn's Sanctuary

Postby luckyONE » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:03 pm

"There You Go" is good. Love her debut album! Hope she'll bring one or two songs from it back on tour!
"18 Wheeler" is hot.
"Just Give Me A Reason" is a little bit overrated in my opinion, so I'm glad it is "only" at #48. :lol:
"Bridge Of Light" is cute.
"Sober" is, like "Just Give Me A Reason" also a little bit overrated, so here again I'm happy it "only" got this position at #46. :lol:

Amazing so far!
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby PosziMC2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 pm

luckyONE wrote:"There You Go" is good. Love her debut album! Hope she'll bring one or two songs from it back on tour!
"18 Wheeler" is hot.
"Just Give Me A Reason" is a little bit overrated in my opinion, so I'm glad it is "only" at #48. :lol:
"Bridge Of Light" is cute.
"Sober" is, like "Just Give Me A Reason" also a little bit overrated, so here again I'm happy it "only" got this position at #46. :lol:

Amazing so far!
We feel the same then. Good start 8-) 8-)
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
User avatar
PosziMC2
Legend
 
Posts: 26427
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010
Location: Katheryn's Sanctuary

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 am

There You Go: 7.5/10 - One of P!nk's better songs from her early albeit misguided days. I love the video!

18 Wheeler: 8/10 - This one was a grower for me. I didn't think much of it in the beginning but I like it now.

Just Give Me A Reason: 8/10 - I have to agree that this isn't among her best singles but I don't know if I'd call it overrated. Oh, and I love how she enlisted Nate to lend his vocals to the song. Their voices blend so well together.

Bridge of Light: 8.5/10 - Best of the batch for me! Great vocals, great melody, empowering lyrics. Thanks for reminding me of my love for this. I really ought to play this one more.

Sober: 8.5/10 - Great song and terrific video but it's a bit overrated among the fans. I love the chorus though and the song overall is very solid.
Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2018: [#1 Revealed!]

The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you.
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 49584
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby GoodBoyGoneBad » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Surprised to see Sober so low!

18 Wheeler is pure epicness... :cry:
User avatar
GoodBoyGoneBad
Louise Oriole
 
Posts: 14654
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008

Postby PosziMC2 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Thank you guys!
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
User avatar
PosziMC2
Legend
 
Posts: 26427
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010
Location: Katheryn's Sanctuary

Postby joel77m77 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I can't believe Just Give Me A Reason and Sober are so low. They would both be in my Top Ten for P!nk. Nice countdown though. P!nk's got loads of Great songs. I voted for Try in the poll as I think it has a chance to be your #1 but it could be a few of your poll options so I'm not sure. :D
Last edited by joel77m77 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
joel77m77
Superstar
 
Posts: 7614
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011
Location: England

Postby PosziMC2 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 am

Image

Image

Something About Mean
I loooooove the old school sound of this. I'd love to see P!nk doing more songs like this!
Image

Image

Something About I'm Not Dead
I love the chorus of this and the "I'm not dead just floating
Underneath the ink of my tattoo"
part is magical.
Image

Image

Something U+ Ur Hand
Another P!nk-classic to crash out quite fast. Although I don't have any problem with this song, I just love the others more.
Image

Image

Something About The Great Escape
Amazing ballad from The Truth About Love album. I just live for the lyrics.
Image

Image

Something About Cuz I Can
This goes so hard and I love that so much...Cuz I Can
Last edited by PosziMC2 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
User avatar
PosziMC2
Legend
 
Posts: 26427
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010
Location: Katheryn's Sanctuary

Postby luckyONE » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 am

"Mean" is nice. Probably my least favorite song off the album, though. I was pissed when she didn't do this on her Funhouse Tour, but happy when she did it on the Carnival Tour. :D
"I'm Not Dead" is just amazing. 8-) If there was another single off the album, it should have been the title track!
I agree with everything you said about "U+ Ur Hand". :D
"The Great Escape" is just amazing 8-)
"Cuz I Can" 8-)
User avatar
luckyONE
Superstar
 
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Lemo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:14 pm

'I'm Not Dead' and 'U + Ur Hand' are great! I love the dark rock rhythm that ran through her 'Im Not Dead' album :D
"you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"
User avatar
Lemo
Superstar
 
Posts: 5068
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010
Location: Nicki Minaj's Ass

Postby Hermes » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 pm

But it's all right, I don't give a damn. I don't play your rules, I make my own... 8-)

Cuz I Can is one of her best songs without a shadow of a doubt to me, glad to see it !
I'm not a big fan of the rest, but I quite like "I'm Not Dead", great song. :)
User avatar
Hermes
Manager
 
Posts: 4752
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012

Postby GoodBoyGoneBad » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:20 pm

So much epicness going on in the last bunch of songs,

I'm Not Dead is touching

Mean is cool

U + Ur Hand is an anthem

Cuz I Can is fierce
User avatar
GoodBoyGoneBad
Louise Oriole
 
Posts: 14654
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008

Postby PosziMC2 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Thank you guys!
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
User avatar
PosziMC2
Legend
 
Posts: 26427
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010
Location: Katheryn's Sanctuary

Postby Play » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:56 pm

God In The Airsus for the win!
User avatar
Play
Legend
 
Posts: 13449
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010
Location: Land of P

Postby Tiger » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 am

LOVE P!nk! I love Mean and Cuz I Can :)
These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART
User avatar
Tiger
Lover Of (Mostly) Everything Pop
 
Posts: 50980
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2001
Location: Israel

Return to Personal Charts