JakeP Top 20

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby JakeP » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:33 pm

Thriller wrote:Sigrid slaying somewhere at least!
Poor Sigrid. Strangers did well to enter at #3. Initially i thought it'd be #2 but Rita Ora was still too much of a favourite. Homesick was like a juggernaut playing catch up and almost entered at #3. That meant this week Dua Lipa had all the momentum going in her favour, so poor Sigrid had to settle for a climb...of one place. :cry:

But yes, Strangers should be slaying official charts, not just personal charts. :lol:
JakeP
Superstar

Postby JakeP » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Mainshow wrote:After your comment I didn't expect "Homesick" to rule your chart like that! That's awesome! Dua really deserves it!

"River" is so annoying. I hope it won't be big on your chart despite being this week's "The Hit Seeker" :D
LOL like i just posted above, i hadn't really considered Homesick as a #1 contender but perhaps climbing to #2 behind Sigrid or Marina. As the week progressed, Dua just ended up extending her lead. It's such a gorgeous track, i'm quite saddened that this isn't the next official single. :(

Someone uploaded the whole of Revival on YouTube so i was able to listen to all the tracks and i was actually impressed with most of the tracks. I bought Revival on iTunes on Sunday so i've been listening to the album quite a bit over the last 4 days. It's left to be seen how many of the tracks successfully make my chart.

Well, all i will say is this; River isn't my favourite song on Revival so... :wink:
JakeP
Superstar

Postby SummerPeur » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Right!!! :D

JakeP wrote:
...but you've got to give Sia credit for trying. :P :wink:

Ok ok, I will give her some brownie points for attempting to be personable :lol: .
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby Fan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:41 am

Ah, great to see that lovely Dua track at #1. It is perfect for this time of the year and I think it's one of the best singles she has released so far (Hotter Than Hell still being my absolute favourite).

And Lily ofcourse!! I already mentioned it on your other topic, but this is what I call a comeback. I would love to see her set the charts on fire again, like during the 'It's Not Me, It's You' era, but i am not expecting too much. Still glad she came back with this personal track.

Random question, but do you know this song 'Silence' by Grace Carter? It's one I have been playing a lot recently and I would assume you would like it as well.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby JakeP » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 pm

SummerPeur wrote:
Right!!! :D
I'm sure Sigrid is slaying in some other charts too. :lol: :P

SummerPeur wrote:Ok ok, I will give her some brownie points for attempting to be personable :lol: .
LOL it'll have to do i guess. :lol:
JakeP
Superstar

Postby JakeP » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Fan wrote:Ah, great to see that lovely Dua track at #1. It is perfect for this time of the year and I think it's one of the best singles she has released so far (Hotter Than Hell still being my absolute favourite).

And Lily ofcourse!! I already mentioned it on your other topic, but this is what I call a comeback. I would love to see her set the charts on fire again, like during the 'It's Not Me, It's You' era, but i am not expecting too much. Still glad she came back with this personal track.

Random question, but do you know this song 'Silence' by Grace Carter? It's one I have been playing a lot recently and I would assume you would like it as well.
Thanks Fan :D

I'm still quite disappointed that this hasn't been pushed a single because it really is sublime. Yes, it's got that wintery warmth about the track which, quite like Marina Kaye's recent #1, is perfect for christmas time. I know you're not a fan of New rules but its quite comfortably her biggest hit in my chart despite stalling at #2.

Trigger bang is so great although i don't think it could've gone much higher even with a Friday release. I'm quite surprised at how poorly this song fared last week on iTunes. Lily really needs radio stations to add her to their playlists, that's the only way it could lead to something more successful. Or strike up a payola deal with Spotify. :P :wink:

Never heard of Grace Carter so i'm giving it a listen now. It sounds promising, The drums in the song reminds me of Alicia Keys Girl on fire. LOL when she sang "say something" i thought it was gonna be a cover of Karen Harding's track. :lol: It's nice, the music video is very minimalistic which brings out the raw emotion in the song.
JakeP
Superstar

Postby phoenix98 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:30 am

JakeP wrote:Oh yes! :P We all get together at my parents house on christmas day. Then on boxing day we are going to my brother's house for dinner and will no doubt end up playing some games or something silly. :lol: Then on new years eve we're going to my sisters for a big party to bring in 2018. Not sure exactly what's happening on new years day, plans are currently very sketchy but i suspect we'll end up at my brother's house again. My sister in law is an amazing cook, and any opportunity she gets to show off her cookery skills, she's in her element. :lol:
That sounds like a perfect, packed holiday agenda :D It's awesome that so many of your family members live close enough to all celebrate together (and share/split-up the hosting duties like that!) Does your family have any particular go-to games for these festive occasions?

JakeP wrote:LOL i do feel like Ed Sheeran has cheated his way to #1 in the charts. Perfect was already doing well in the charts but it wasn't able to compete with Camila or Rita on its own. I still suspect Ed realised he could manipulate the chart rules to give his song that extra push to be #1, but he's really milking the whole thing by releasing yet another new version. Perfect could even be #1 in the UK until February. :x
Ha, yeah, his team really didn't take any chances with "Perfect" missing out on No. 1 glory. I guess it's commendable that they didn't resort to any payola, at least :lol: Well, aside from however much they paid these guest artists...

This tactic does feel especially contrived - playing the chart system as best they could - but, admittedly, there's been times when I wished other artists' teams would've been more willing to put in the extra effort to help nudge songs up to No. 1 (with a well-timed discount/remix/performance/whatever.) I mean, they exist to make their artists as successful (well, profitable) as possible, right? The public still has to buy/stream whatever extra versions are released in order to make an actual difference on the charts, so this success doesn't feel TOTALLY undeserved - but certainly a clear case of them REALLY tipping the odds in his favor as much as possible! :lol:

JakeP wrote:I've been thinking for a good 2 years that the majority of people who use Spotify are what i only describe as passive music consumers. The type of people who will put on one of Spotify's curated playlists and basically listen to music that Spotify wants people to listen to. :evil: I don't like the idea of being told or dictated what i should be listening to. It's just a bit sad that people seem too lazy to use the search function and search for the music they want to hear.

I'm amazed that Post Malone's rockstar is still the #1 global streaming track. :o
Yeah :( It's especially disappointing since streaming seemed like a way to really put the power directly in the hands of the public (with regard to picking whatever random songs they want to hear) and reach a larger number of people than ever before (since it's more affordable than downloads and available through a variety of different services)...but with the popularity of these curated playlists, it actually seems like major labels have more power/influence over what people are playing (and what's succeeding on the charts) than ever! :x

I can definitely understand the appeal of having playlists ready to go when people just want to throw on some background music while tackling chores or whatnot, but it's a shame to see that the majority of users aren't really interested in delving into and exploring streaming services' MASSIVE music libraries. Even with easy access to millions of songs, so many users still seem to stick to the same small sampling that's been recommended to them. :(

JakeP wrote:LOL i know an amazing song when i hear it. :P :lol: Thinking about it, i have had quite a number of singles going to #1 in my chart before they officially became successful. :wink:
**Nod** TBH, instead of taking the time to check out a bunch of different official charts from around the world each week, we should just check here first to immediately discover the best of the best! ;)

On that note, YOU should be the one in charge of compiling those curated streaming playlists! Really, your Top 20 should just be their top-billed playlist each week...

JakeP wrote:Even then, the success attached to Quavo has been astonishing. At least i liked I'm the one initially even though that song got quite boring quickly, so its not like Quavo hasn't had any success in my chart.
Yeah, both that and (your beloved) "Strip That Down" have been the biggest Paulboard hits with Quavo's name attached (but both "only" managed a No. 7 peak and less than a handful of weeks in total, so he's not exactly the Paulboard Breakthrough Artist of 2017...)

JakeP wrote:Ahh i remember being surprised that a music video for rockstar had finally been released. I should've guessed that this would help boost the song in the american charts as they include data from YouTube. I have a gut feeling that Havana will turn out to be a fluke success and Camila will struggle to have another successful single from this album campaign, but i could easily be proved wrong. :P
If "Never Be The Same" and "Real Friends" are any indication, you might definitely be right... :oops:

JakeP wrote:Ohh they do have some appeal as all three made my top 20. Had none of them made my chart, that would've been disastrous coming from such a Little Mixer. :lol: However, none of them have had plenty of replay value, and that's what i find the biggest shame because i know the girls are capable of delivering solid gold pop.
I wonder if that's why they don't seem to be pushing any of the new tracks as proper singles. I thought "Is Your Love Enough?" was set to be their next single, but have there been any performances or rumors of a video being filmed? Instead, they've just dropped a (tour footage) video for "Nothing Else Matters." :lol:

JakeP wrote:Aww, i already commented on your new chart and was thrilled to see Homesick taking such a big leap up your chart. :D Hmm the problem with some of those other songs you mention is that they're so personality free and incredibly bland. At least Homesick has a gorgeous richness to the song that propels the song far above these watered down female led cover versions purely made for tv commercial purposes.
Ouch :lol: I actually like all three :oops: Especially Charlene's take on "Wherever You Will Go." I might even prefer hers to the original! It strikes me as kind of a sweet tradition that these Christmas commercial background tunes have such a strong chart impact. I mean, I get that they're just ads, after all...but it's cool that they're well-made enough to resonate with people so strongly (enough for them to buy/stream the songs used, not just whatever products the ads are actually pushing.) It also reminds me of when the songs used in iPod commercials would often see a nice chart boost here in the US.

JakeP wrote:Aww, i'm really liking Meant to be, its another of those songs i've seen mentioned but hadn't really bothered to properly investigate. All it took was the song going top 10 in Australia and i thought "hmm, let's check this out then" and et voila, Bebe finally gets another hit in my chart. :wink:
Ah, yeah, looks like it's already her biggest hit ever there (as a lead) :o It's definitely the most hooked I've gotten on anything of hers so far!

JakeP wrote:01 (04) Dua Lipa - Homesick [2 wks] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)
03 (01) Marina Kaye - Something [7 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)
04 (02) Rita Ora - Anywhere [8 wks] [#1] (5 wks @ #1)
06 (07) Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line - Meant to be [2 wks] [#6]
07 (06) P!nk - Beautiful trauma [6 wks] [#6]
11 (NE) Charli XCX featuring Tove Lo & Alma - Out of my head [1 wk] [#11]
12 (10) Niall Horan - Flicker [8 wks] [#2]
13 (11) Niall Horan & Maren Morris - Seeing blind [8 wks] [#2]
16 (13) Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - I miss you [7 wks] [#6]
:o I was NOT expecting "Homesick" to move right on up to No. 1! (Well, until I saw your avatar change. Speaking of, I don't think I've ever actually mentioned, but I really love that tradition of yours!)
• Glad to see "Meant To Be" inching its way toward your Top 5!
• I was just saying over in Tansike's chart the other day how I definitely like "Out Of My Head" (especially the "got me doin' all this stupid sh*t, you f*cked me up like this, secretly I'm kind of into it, though..." part), but I wouldn't call it one of my top-favorites on Pop 2; however, I've gone back to it several times since then, so it could end up as one of the mixtape's highest-debuting entries after all! "Backseat" will be hard to beat, but it could turn out to be a tight race for the second-highest Pop 2 debut on my next chart...
• Well, even though it secured him a UK, US, and Australian No. 1 (among even more, I'm sure). those new versions of "Perfect" apparently didn't do jack for Ed on Jakeboard! :lol:

Yet another chart that feels like home, Jake! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Hey (hey hey) Paul :D

phoenix98 wrote:That sounds like a perfect, packed holiday agenda :D It's awesome that so many of your family members live close enough to all celebrate together (and share/split-up the hosting duties like that!) Does your family have any particular go-to games for these festive occasions?
When we go to my brothers, he's likely to be the one who brings out some fun games whether it be on the Nintendo Wii or something else. Whereas at my sisters it's more chilled, we just sit and either listen to music or watch tv. The best of both worlds. :wink:

phoenix98 wrote:Ha, yeah, his team really didn't take any chances with "Perfect" missing out on No. 1 glory. I guess it's commendable that they didn't resort to any payola, at least :lol: Well, aside from however much they paid these guest artists...

This tactic does feel especially contrived - playing the chart system as best they could - but, admittedly, there's been times when I wished other artists' teams would've been more willing to put in the extra effort to help nudge songs up to No. 1 (with a well-timed discount/remix/performance/whatever.) I mean, they exist to make their artists as successful (well, profitable) as possible, right? The public still has to buy/stream whatever extra versions are released in order to make an actual difference on the charts, so this success doesn't feel TOTALLY undeserved - but certainly a clear case of them REALLY tipping the odds in his favor as much as possible! :lol:
I'm sure they did but obviously all the versions of Perfect have been overshadowed by all the big festive favourites like Mariah, Wham! etc. LOL well, i'm sure Beyonce's fee was a lot more than Andrea Bocelli, and the sad thing is that i prefer the latter version.

LOL i totally understand where you're coming from. I think the downside it simply due to people working at record companies as pr or marketing execs who really haven't a clue what they're doing, or put things into motion too late to maximise potential. Like Rita Ora's Anywhere. The single should've been made 59p on iTunes at least a week earlier to encourage more people to buy the single. Plus, she performed on Sounds like Friday night on the Friday when the Beyonce version of Perfect was released. On one hand it was a great opportunity to promote the single, but it ultimately backfired as the boost was anti-climatic because it was already a foregone conclusion that Perfect would be #1. :cry:

It does make me wonder if we'll have the flavour of 2018 pull off a similar tactic next year to score the christmas #1 single.

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah :( It's especially disappointing since streaming seemed like a way to really put the power directly in the hands of the public (with regard to picking whatever random songs they want to hear) and reach a larger number of people than ever before (since it's more affordable than downloads and available through a variety of different services)...but with the popularity of these curated playlists, it actually seems like major labels have more power/influence over what people are playing (and what's succeeding on the charts) than ever! :x

I can definitely understand the appeal of having playlists ready to go when people just want to throw on some background music while tackling chores or whatnot, but it's a shame to see that the majority of users aren't really interested in delving into and exploring streaming services' MASSIVE music libraries. Even with easy access to millions of songs, so many users still seem to stick to the same small sampling that's been recommended to them. :(
Oh definitely. Record companies are always finding new ways to take control of the charts, and the era we're in now is really no different to say 10-15 years ago when singles had a held back release. They would be released in many other countries where going to #1 isn't seen as such a big deal unlike the UK so there has always been an element of artificiality with our charts. :x Although that said, you could always tell if a UK #1 was genuinely popular by two measures; if the song climbed to #1 over a number of weeks or the single increased its sales whilst at #1.

It's funny that you mention curated playlists. This week at work i've been working on a project within the hr department and we've been listening to music each day. Yet it was being streamed from Spotify so i had to endure a number of tragic US rap songs like Gucci gang but then somehow managed to contain my excitement when a song like Slow hands suddenly came on. :lol: I've thought this for a few years, people these days aren't interesting in new music because they prefer to listen to the songs they know they like. Nothing wrong with this, but how does a new song manage to appeal to those who are reluctant to check out new music? This is possibly why Perfect has done so well. It will always remind me of R Kelly's single but perhaps that was intentional of Ed's behalf. By making a song that sounds familiar, people may automatically like it because they might think they've heard it before (technically, they have :lol: ). It's a curious ploy to having a hit with a new single, make it sound like an older popular song. :wink:

phoenix98 wrote:**Nod** TBH, instead of taking the time to check out a bunch of different official charts from around the world each week, we should just check here first to immediately discover the best of the best! ;)

On that note, YOU should be the one in charge of compiling those curated streaming playlists! Really, your Top 20 should just be their top-billed playlist each week...
LOL that would be so hilarious but so complimentary too. :P I don't think Spotify would trust my judgement, they seem to highlight a lot of songs that sound far too similar for their own good. There's usually an odd gem that sticks out like Feel it still but the amount of US rap music that makes these curated playlists is staggering. :o :evil:

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, both that and (your beloved) "Strip That Down" have been the biggest Paulboard hits with Quavo's name attached (but both "only" managed a No. 7 peak and less than a handful of weeks in total, so he's not exactly the Paulboard Breakthrough Artist of 2017...)
Seeing as you mention Liam Payne, he's teamed up with Rita Ora to record the theme song for the new Fifty shades freed and i'm intrigued. I love the sound of the intro with the big synths, but it could be a red herring and the song itself could be a complete a utter waste of an amazing intro. :(

Ohh who would you say is your breakthrough artist of 2017? :P

phoenix98 wrote:I wonder if that's why they don't seem to be pushing any of the new tracks as proper singles. I thought "Is Your Love Enough?" was set to be their next single, but have there been any performances or rumors of a video being filmed? Instead, they've just dropped a (tour footage) video for "Nothing Else Matters." :lol:
On the one hand it'd seem like a waste of time to release three new tracks but then do nothing with them to help them flourish. On the other hand, i still don't think any of them are pop anthems in the making, and thats what has disappointed me the most. I saw the Nothing else matters video but i find tour footage music videos a bit uneventful and quite boring to watch. :oops: I suppose its a nice little gesture to concluding what has been an amazing album era for Little Mix over these last 14 or so months.

phoenix98 wrote:Ouch :lol: I actually like all three :oops: Especially Charlene's take on "Wherever You Will Go." I might even prefer hers to the original! It strikes me as kind of a sweet tradition that these Christmas commercial background tunes have such a strong chart impact. I mean, I get that they're just ads, after all...but it's cool that they're well-made enough to resonate with people so strongly (enough for them to buy/stream the songs used, not just whatever products the ads are actually pushing.) It also reminds me of when the songs used in iPod commercials would often see a nice chart boost here in the US.
Aww, maybe i was a bit harsh. I liked Gabrielle Aplin's take on The power of love but its become such a stale idea. Nowadays if i hear an obscure female singer doing a ballad version of an uptempo song, i roll my eyes and sigh. :oops: It's the reason why i didn't fully get on board Lily Allen's ballad version of Somewhere only we know, and i adored that advert for John Lewis, but the idea was already starting to tire on me even then. :(

Again, it's all about familiarity and that's why people will buy these songs. They already know the song so its not like they're discovering anything new.

phoenix98 wrote:Ah, yeah, looks like it's already her biggest hit ever there (as a lead) :o It's definitely the most hooked I've gotten on anything of hers so far!
I also find the song endearing thanks mostly to its cuddly country pop roots. I don't know much about Florida Georgia Line, i've never really delved into their music so i only know this song and their involvement on Let me go.

phoenix98 wrote::o I was NOT expecting "Homesick" to move right on up to No. 1! (Well, until I saw your avatar change. Speaking of, I don't think I've ever actually mentioned, but I really love that tradition of yours!)
• Glad to see "Meant To Be" inching its way toward your Top 5!
• I was just saying over in Tansike's chart the other day how I definitely like "Out Of My Head" (especially the "got me doin' all this stupid sh*t, you f*cked me up like this, secretly I'm kind of into it, though..." part), but I wouldn't call it one of my top-favorites on Pop 2; however, I've gone back to it several times since then, so it could end up as one of the mixtape's highest-debuting entries after all! "Backseat" will be hard to beat, but it could turn out to be a tight race for the second-highest Pop 2 debut on my next chart...
• Well, even though it secured him a UK, US, and Australian No. 1 (among even more, I'm sure). those new versions of "Perfect" apparently didn't do jack for Ed on Jakeboard! :lol:

Yet another chart that feels like home, Jake! :D
LOL i'm the king of surprises. :P Truth be told, when Homesick entered at #4 it was added into the mix middle of the week and gain the momentum to go top 5. That momentum kept going last week so that's what helped Dua leapfrog Sigrid to topping my chart. Homesick was comfortably #1 last week with Sigrid and Marina battling for second place. Aww, i'm glad you think that. I always wanted to have an avatar that sums me up so having my personal chart #1 as my avatar always seemed like a cute idea. I'm sure i'm the only poster on UK Mix that does this. :lol:

The whole top 10 barely changed and had it not been for Lily Allen dropping her new single, there could've been a fairly static looking top 10. Without giving much away, that's all going to change in my new chart. :wink:

I like Out of my head quite a lot but i wouldn't say i love it. As it stands, the song didn't get played much this week and is guaranteed to drop out of my chart today. I've still not checked out Charli XCX's album, but i hope there will be a couple of pop gems on there on par with songs like Boom clap and Doing it.

LOL well i'm not guaranteeing anything but Perfect may re-enter today thanks mainly because of Andrea Bocelli. I never thought it'd think this, but an Andrea solo version would most likely outpeak the #12 peak set by the original. :lol:
JakeP
Superstar

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:38 pm

JakeP Top 20 (23rd December 2017)

ImageImage

01 (NE) Eminem featuring Alicia Keys - Like home [1 wk] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)
02 (NE) Eminem featuring P!nk - Need me [1 wk] [#2]
03 (01) Dua Lipa - Homesick [3 wks] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)
04 (02) Sigrid - Strangers [3 wks] [#2]
05 (NE) Eminem featuring Ed Sheeran - River [1 wk] [#5]
06 (04) Rita Ora - Anywhere [9 wks] [#1] (5 wks @ #1)
07 (03) Marina Kaye - Something [8 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)
08 (NE) Eminem featuring X Ambassadors - Bad husband [1 wk] [#8]
09 (06) Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line - Meant to be [3 wks] [#6]
10 (NE) Eminem featuring Skylar Grey - Tragic endings [1 wk] [#10]
11 (07) P!nk - Beautiful trauma [7 wks] [#6]
12 (09) Jax Jones featuring Ina Wroldsen - Breathe [3 wks] [#8]
13 (NE) Eminem featuring Kehlani - Nowhere fast [1 wk] [#13]
14 (17) Nico Santos - Rooftop [3 wks] [#14]
15 (NE) Eminem - In your head [1 wk] [#15]
16 (08) Ofenbach vs. Nick Waterhouse - Katchi [6 wks] [#2]
17 (NE) Eminem - Arose [1 wk] [#17]
18 (10) Martin Garrix & David Guetta featuring Jamie Scott & Romy Dya - So far away [3 wks] [#9]
19 (NE) Eminem - Believe [1 wk] [#19]
20 (NE) Eminem - Remind me [1 wk] [#20]

The Hit Seeker

Kesha - This is me
JakeP
Superstar

Postby heppolo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:22 pm

I am sorry, but ''Revival'' is just...Eminem expressed his feelings about the album by the facepalm as a cover image.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:28 pm

heppolo wrote:I am sorry, but ''Revival'' is just...Eminem expressed his feelings about the album by the facepalm as a cover image.
:lol:

I already knew you weren't a fan after a comment in the album thread. As soon as i saw the tracklist i got the impression this was gonna be quite a commercialised album, and that's exactly what Eminem delivered. To be honest, i'm actually thankful because i've always preferred Eminem's more "pop" tracks over the harder urban sounding tracks.

Lyrically i think Eminem is back on top with his social commentary of the state of America at present. He always delivers through provoking lyrics that always get me thinking. That's one thing you can't take away from Eminem, and this is why i will always regard Eminem as one of the greatest rappers/lyricists of all time.

Yes, his voice is a bit deeper than it was 15 years ago but for me it adds a mature charm to the album.
JakeP
Superstar

Postby heppolo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:37 pm

His voice sounds like a text-to-speech voice engine.
Some of the commentary he makes is borderline obvious/cringeworthy.
Especially this...
15 (NE) Eminem - In your head

I preferred Eminem when he didn't take himself all too seriously. Back when he wasn't preachy, but braggadocious ("Without Me").
heppolo
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:47 pm

heppolo wrote:His voice sounds like a text-to-speech voice engine.
Some of the commentary he makes is borderline obvious/cringeworthy.
Especially this...
15 (NE) Eminem - In your head

I preferred Eminem when he didn't take himself all too seriously. Back when he wasn't preachy, but braggadocious ("Without Me").
LOL well, i don't think it sounds like a text-to-speech voice engine but reading this made me lol. :lol:

Why do you find it cringeworthy? Without me was clearly very tongue in cheek.
JakeP
Superstar

Postby Fan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:26 am

Awh, where did Lily go? :(

I haven't had the time to listen to any of the new Eminem tracks, so I can't really comment on them. Sounds like there are some great collaborations on the record though!

And Merry Christmas already!! <3
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby heppolo » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:40 am

JakeP wrote:Why do you find it cringeworthy?
It's like he ran out of topics for his tracks. But I'd rather have his political rants than the watered down melodrama of a midlife crisis.
heppolo
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:00 am

Fan wrote:Awh, where did Lily go? :(

I haven't had the time to listen to any of the new Eminem tracks, so I can't really comment on them. Sounds like there are some great collaborations on the record though!

And Merry Christmas already!! <3
:( Lily Allen got pushed down to #22 for the week with one other Eminem track (Castle) being #21 so just missed the cut. But like all great album track dominations, after the initial buzz week the lower ranked tracks tend to drop out so there's still every chance that Trigger bang will recover. :wink:

River was a predictable single choice, but whilst i do like the song a lot it's been overshadowed by the Alicia Keys and P!nk collaborations. Both songs were easily my two most listened to tracks for the week. Even Dua Lipa couldn't keep up the pace so had her run at the top cut short.

Merry Christmas to you too Fan. :D
JakeP
Superstar

Postby JakeP » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:03 am

heppolo wrote:It's like he ran out of topics for his tracks. But I'd rather have his political rants than the watered down melodrama of a midlife crisis.

I still love his latest album for the most part. The subject matter might be predictable but he's still got the knack for writing killer lyrics. LOL if this is what a "watered down melodrama of a midlife crisis" sounds like, i hope mine is just like this. :P :lol:
JakeP
Superstar

Postby heppolo » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:11 pm

JakeP wrote:
heppolo wrote:It's like he ran out of topics for his tracks. But I'd rather have his political rants than the watered down melodrama of a midlife crisis.

I still love his latest album for the most part. The subject matter might be predictable but he's still got the knack for writing killer lyrics. LOL if this is what a "watered down melodrama of a midlife crisis" sounds like, i hope mine is just like this. :P :lol:
I don't want those constant reflections on "am I a good husband and dad or not?".
heppolo
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:47 pm

heppolo wrote:I don't want those constant reflections on "am I a good husband and dad or not?".
Everyone is different. Many of us wouldn't need to question ourselves because we'd already know that we're exceptional husbands and dads. :wink:
JakeP
Superstar

Postby phoenix98 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:30 pm

JakeP wrote:Hey (hey hey) Paul :D
:lol: Video effect? Though it looks like it wasn’t enough for the song itself to actually make your latest chart... :oops:

JakeP wrote:When we go to my brothers, he's likely to be the one who brings out some fun games whether it be on the Nintendo Wii or something else. Whereas at my sisters it's more chilled, we just sit and either listen to music or watch tv. The best of both worlds. :wink:
That sounds like a brilliant balance! Since you mentioned TV, does your family have any particular favorite/go-to Christmas movies? I haven't turned on my Wii in quite a while, but I remember LOVING bowling and tennis :lol: That system really was great for friend/family fun!

JakeP wrote:I'm sure they did but obviously all the versions of Perfect have been overshadowed by all the big festive favourites like Mariah, Wham! etc. LOL well, i'm sure Beyonce's fee was a lot more than Andrea Bocelli, and the sad thing is that i prefer the latter version.

LOL i totally understand where you're coming from. I think the downside it simply due to people working at record companies as pr or marketing execs who really haven't a clue what they're doing, or put things into motion too late to maximise potential. Like Rita Ora's Anywhere. The single should've been made 59p on iTunes at least a week earlier to encourage more people to buy the single. Plus, she performed on Sounds like Friday night on the Friday when the Beyonce version of Perfect was released. On one hand it was a great opportunity to promote the single, but it ultimately backfired as the boost was anti-climatic because it was already a foregone conclusion that Perfect would be #1. :cry:

It does make me wonder if we'll have the flavour of 2018 pull off a similar tactic next year to score the christmas #1 single.
Admittedly, I hadn't even bothered with "Perfect Symphony" until reading your comment just now :oops: I knew Andrea was a famous Italian classical/opera singer, but I didn't expect his parts on this track to actually be in Italian too :o :lol: Props to him and Ed for delivering something truly different/unexpected for the "remix" of such a mainstream pop song!

Ugh, YES - "Anywhere" is a PERFECT example! :cry:

Ha, yeah, though it's nice that there's at least some more suspense to the Christmas No. 1 race again, instead of it automatically going to the X Factor Winner nearly every year. :lol:

JakeP wrote:Oh definitely. Record companies are always finding new ways to take control of the charts, and the era we're in now is really no different to say 10-15 years ago when singles had a held back release. They would be released in many other countries where going to #1 isn't seen as such a big deal unlike the UK so there has always been an element of artificiality with our charts. :x Although that said, you could always tell if a UK #1 was genuinely popular by two measures; if the song climbed to #1 over a number of weeks or the single increased its sales whilst at #1.

It's funny that you mention curated playlists. This week at work i've been working on a project within the hr department and we've been listening to music each day. Yet it was being streamed from Spotify so i had to endure a number of tragic US rap songs like Gucci gang but then somehow managed to contain my excitement when a song like Slow hands suddenly came on. :lol: I've thought this for a few years, people these days aren't interesting in new music because they prefer to listen to the songs they know they like. Nothing wrong with this, but how does a new song manage to appeal to those who are reluctant to check out new music? This is possibly why Perfect has done so well. It will always remind me of R Kelly's single but perhaps that was intentional of Ed's behalf. By making a song that sounds familiar, people may automatically like it because they might think they've heard it before (technically, they have :lol: ). It's a curious ploy to having a hit with a new single, make it sound like an older popular song. :wink:
The labels have adapted/evolved their shady ways so quickly :cry: Yeah, we definitely saw a lot of the delayed-single-release strategy (letting songs build airplay for several weeks before making them available for purchase) back when downloads were through-the-roof. Granted, they pulled that trick with CD singles too. Speaking of - a big part of why physical singles died out here in the US well before they did overseas (which hurt my heart) was that some labels chose not to release them at all for certain songs in the 90's in order to "force" people to buy the full album instead if they wanted the song they loved...

:lol: So we won't be seeing a No. 1 debut for "Gucci Gang" on Jakeboard anytime soon? I think you've really hit the mark with the recycled-sound effect, though! That's surely why so many songs resort to sampling/interpolating (or whatever you call situations like "Havana" and "Same Old Love", which I don't think is technically/legally a "sample", but damn near close...)

JakeP wrote:LOL that would be so hilarious but so complimentary too. :P I don't think Spotify would trust my judgement, they seem to highlight a lot of songs that sound far too similar for their own good. There's usually an odd gem that sticks out like Feel it still but the amount of US rap music that makes these curated playlists is staggering. :o :evil:
Yeah, streaming has really lead to a pretty massive revival of hip-hop/rap in the US (at least as far as singles-chart-presence goes.) I mean, 7/10 of Billboard's latest Streaming Songs Top 10 would fall into that category :lol: These songs do seem to have a lot of genuine fans, though (with impressive YouTube numbers too), so it seems like streaming (especially with its completely-free options) has helped to capture/represent an audience that wasn't drawn toward paid downloads as much. I'm all for more consumers having a voice/representation on the charts...I just don't like what those voices are saying when it comes to a lot of these hits. :lol:

JakeP wrote:Seeing as you mention Liam Payne, he's teamed up with Rita Ora to record the theme song for the new Fifty shades freed and i'm intrigued. I love the sound of the intro with the big synths, but it could be a red herring and the song itself could be a complete a utter waste of an amazing intro. :(

Ohh who would you say is your breakthrough artist of 2017? :P
Ah, yeah, those teaser snippets can definitely be misleading (for better or worse) :lol: Do you know when it's planned to be released in full?

Terror Jr, for. sure. I really enjoyed both the full album and EP they dropped this year, and although there's still one weekly chart left to accumulate points for 2017, it looks like they'll have six songs inside my Top 50 of 2017 (while no other act has more than three...)

JakeP wrote:On the one hand it'd seem like a waste of time to release three new tracks but then do nothing with them to help them flourish. On the other hand, i still don't think any of them are pop anthems in the making, and thats what has disappointed me the most. I saw the Nothing else matters video but i find tour footage music videos a bit uneventful and quite boring to watch. :oops: I suppose its a nice little gesture to concluding what has been an amazing album era for Little Mix over these last 14 or so months.
Yeah :-? I mean, I guess the re-release still gave the album a boost, but I really thought a part of the point of this strategy was to get another big hit with one of these new tracks (since releasing another song from the original Glory Days almost certainly wouldn't be as big at this point, having been available for so long already.)

JakeP wrote:Aww, maybe i was a bit harsh. I liked Gabrielle Aplin's take on The power of love but its become such a stale idea. Nowadays if i hear an obscure female singer doing a ballad version of an uptempo song, i roll my eyes and sigh. :oops: It's the reason why i didn't fully get on board Lily Allen's ballad version of Somewhere only we know, and i adored that advert for John Lewis, but the idea was already starting to tire on me even then. :(
Ah, I hear you there - how that approach became such a cliché that it's hard to get too excited/enthusiastic about any more of such samey offerings.

JakeP wrote:I also find the song endearing thanks mostly to its cuddly country pop roots. I don't know much about Florida Georgia Line, i've never really delved into their music so i only know this song and their involvement on Let me go.
**Nod** The only song of their own that I've heard is "Cruise", since that became a pretty massive country-pop crossover hit back in 2013 - but I don't think you'll like that one as much as this or "Let Me Go" :lol: It's VERY bro-country.

JakeP wrote:I like Out of my head quite a lot but i wouldn't say i love it. As it stands, the song didn't get played much this week and is guaranteed to drop out of my chart today. I've still not checked out Charli XCX's album, but i hope there will be a couple of pop gems on there on par with songs like Boom clap and Doing it.
Ha, well...nothing on Pop 2 sounds much like either of those, but I think she's come up with something pretty fascinating anyway. It's quite...digitized/futuristic/"over-produced" pop, so I don't expect it to help truly re-kindle your enthusiasm for Charli. There's still some solid melodies that might appeal to you, though, especially on "Unlock It."

JakeP wrote:LOL well i'm not guaranteeing anything but Perfect may re-enter today thanks mainly because of Andrea Bocelli. I never thought it'd think this, but an Andrea solo version would most likely outpeak the #12 peak set by the original. :lol:
:o Now THAT'S something I didn't expect to hear! Not that I thought you adored the original, but I didn't realize Andrea made such an impact on you!

JakeP wrote:01 (NE) Eminem featuring Alicia Keys - Like home [1 wk] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)
02 (NE) Eminem featuring P!nk - Need me [1 wk] [#2]
03 (01) Dua Lipa - Homesick [3 wks] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)
04 (02) Sigrid - Strangers [3 wks] [#2]
06 (04) Rita Ora - Anywhere [9 wks] [#1] (5 wks @ #1)
07 (03) Marina Kaye - Something [8 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)
09 (06) Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line - Meant to be [3 wks] [#6]
11 (07) P!nk - Beautiful trauma [7 wks] [#6]
18 (10) Martin Garrix & David Guetta featuring Jamie Scott & Romy Dya - So far away [3 wks] [#9]
:o Woah! Eminvasion. Eminem and Kendrick are in somewhat similar standings for me, where I recognize their critical acclaim, but don't feel personally compelled to delve into their catalogs (except Eminem did have some massive radio hits that I'd bop along to back in the day. "Lose Yourself", "Without Me", etc.) I'm totally behind "Like Home" being a scathing Trump diss track, though :lol: I'd read about his anti-Trump "The Storm" a couple months ago, but it sounds like this track really tears him to shreds too. I'm 110% on-board with this being No. 1/the album's biggest standout for you! :D
• Wow, P!nk really gets a lot of solo-time/focus on "Need Me" :o Em doesn't get the mic to himself until past the 2-minute mark - wasn't expecting that, but I'm not complaining!
• Aw, a little bummed that Em appears to have denied "Meant To Be" a Top 5 peak. :(

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas (and have an equally awesome New Year's) Jake! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby JakeP » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:46 pm

phoenix98 wrote:
JakeP wrote:Hey (hey hey) Paul :D
:lol: Video effect? Though it looks like it wasn’t enough for the song itself to actually make your latest chart... :oops:
It was quite a spontaneous comment and the extra (hey hey) was added at the end for a laugh. That said, the music video effect has actually helped Katy Perry (not amazingly well granted :P ) but Hey hey hey should sneak into my top 20 this coming Saturday. :D

phoenix98 wrote:That sounds like a brilliant balance! Since you mentioned TV, does your family have any particular favorite/go-to Christmas movies? I haven't turned on my Wii in quite a while, but I remember LOVING bowling and tennis :lol: That system really was great for friend/family fun!
LOL not exactly. :lol: The tv is usually taken over by my nieces and nephews so they watch what they want and the rest of us just sit around chatting. That said, i've always loved Home alone so if that movie is on, i'm tempted to watch even though i've seen it so many times before. :lol: Ohh bowling, that's what we used to play at my brothers house. :lol: I still remember the one year when we were all playing bowling on the Wii and out of everyone, it was my mum who got the most strikes. :o :lol: I can't even say it was beginners luck because each time it was her go, she got another strike. I also remember doing the keep fit thing where it guesses your age based on your results and it said i was something like 52 years old. :evil: Charming! :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:Admittedly, I hadn't even bothered with "Perfect Symphony" until reading your comment just now :oops: I knew Andrea was a famous Italian classical/opera singer, but I didn't expect his parts on this track to actually be in Italian too :o :lol: Props to him and Ed for delivering something truly different/unexpected for the "remix" of such a mainstream pop song!

Ugh, YES - "Anywhere" is a PERFECT example! :cry:

Ha, yeah, though it's nice that there's at least some more suspense to the Christmas No. 1 race again, instead of it automatically going to the X Factor Winner nearly every year. :lol:
Perfect symphony didn't quite have what it needed to push the song back into my top 20, but what i loved about Andrea Bocceli is that his singing doesn't sound like he's imitating another singer. Like how Ed Sheeran sounds like R Kelly, or how Beyonce sounds like she's about to burst into Ave Maria any second. Andrea provided the most original sounding vocals for the song.

Poor brave Rita. I still think Anywhere could've reached #1 with better tactics and timing. :cry:

That's true but when i found out that Ed Sheeran was releasing two new versions of Perfect, that cancelled out any excitement in the race for christmas #1.

phoenix98 wrote:The labels have adapted/evolved their shady ways so quickly :cry: Yeah, we definitely saw a lot of the delayed-single-release strategy (letting songs build airplay for several weeks before making them available for purchase) back when downloads were through-the-roof. Granted, they pulled that trick with CD singles too. Speaking of - a big part of why physical singles died out here in the US well before they did overseas (which hurt my heart) was that some labels chose not to release them at all for certain songs in the 90's in order to "force" people to buy the full album instead if they wanted the song they loved...

:lol: So we won't be seeing a No. 1 debut for "Gucci Gang" on Jakeboard anytime soon? I think you've really hit the mark with the recycled-sound effect, though! That's surely why so many songs resort to sampling/interpolating (or whatever you call situations like "Havana" and "Same Old Love", which I don't think is technically/legally a "sample", but damn near close...)
Record labels always will. :roll: Ahh yes, i'm sure that happened in the UK too which no doubt encouraged not to buy the album, but download the song illegally off the internet. I still blame the greedy nature of the music industry for the rise in illegal downloading.

LOL no chance. I do like rap music but the song ha to have substance to it. Something that elevates the song above a typical run-of-the-mill rap song that's about as interesting as the colour beige. :P Yes, that's exactly it. It's not sampling but definitely being heavily influenced by a song to the point of plagiarism. It often makes me wonder is there any originality left in music...and then i hear a song like Feel it still and think to myself yes there is. :D

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah, streaming has really lead to a pretty massive revival of hip-hop/rap in the US (at least as far as singles-chart-presence goes.) I mean, 7/10 of Billboard's latest Streaming Songs Top 10 would fall into that category :lol: These songs do seem to have a lot of genuine fans, though (with impressive YouTube numbers too), so it seems like streaming (especially with its completely-free options) has helped to capture/represent an audience that wasn't drawn toward paid downloads as much. I'm all for more consumers having a voice/representation on the charts...I just don't like what those voices are saying when it comes to a lot of these hits. :lol:
When i think about it, Spotify has given new life to the exact type of music that was heavily illegally downloaded back in the 00s. It's the type of music that people want to listen to, but aren't willing to spend any money on buying the song which renders the music worthless to me. But with Spotify, those with free accounts are most likely to listen to the same boring rap music that people downloaded for free 10-15 years ago. At least illegal downloading didn't affect the charts, because otherwise i think the UK charts would've had some appalling #1 hits. Sadly, Spotify is pretty much encouraging people to listen to this very same type of music hence why Migos, Lil Pump and the like are all enjoying so much success with such little talent. :x

phoenix98 wrote:Oh, yeah, those teaser snippets can definitely be misleading (for better or worse) :lol: Do you know when it's planned to be released in full?

Terror Jr, for. sure. I really enjoyed both the full album and EP they dropped this year, and although there's still one weekly chart left to accumulate points for 2017, it looks like they'll have six songs inside my Top 50 of 2017 (while no other act has more than three...)
That's what i'm dreading as so far Liam hasn't exactly delivered the goods imo. :P Whereas Rita Ora is coming off the back of her best single yet so it's like unbalanced scales. I don't know when the song is expected to be released but at a guess i'd say mid to late January 2018.

Oh wow, i did check out one of their songs earlier in the year but it didn't do much for me. :oops:

phoenix98 wrote:Yeah :-? I mean, I guess the re-release still gave the album a boost, but I really thought a part of the point of this strategy was to get another big hit with one of these new tracks (since releasing another song from the original Glory Days almost certainly wouldn't be as big at this point, having been available for so long already.)
I get the feeling they were solely released to help sell the album and the chances are all three of the new singles will be quickly forgotten about. Otherwise why not do a tour footage video for Is your love enough? instead of the year old Nothing else matters even if the latter is a much better song.

phoenix98 wrote:Ah, I hear you there - how that approach became such a cliché that it's hard to get too excited/enthusiastic about any more of such samey offerings.
Those trends are great as a one off (or two off) but in recent years it's been all year round. So even tv commercials in the summer contained the same type of female ballad covers. It really has become tedious.

phoenix98 wrote:**Nod** The only song of their own that I've heard is "Cruise", since that became a pretty massive country-pop crossover hit back in 2013 - but I don't think you'll like that one as much as this or "Let Me Go" :lol: It's VERY bro-country.
LOL bro-country, so like that Body like a back road song? The type of country music that can only be described as "if The Chainsmokers did country music, it'd sound like this". :lol:

phoenix98 wrote:Ha, well...nothing on Pop 2 sounds much like either of those, but I think she's come up with something pretty fascinating anyway. It's quite...digitized/futuristic/"over-produced" pop, so I don't expect it to help truly re-kindle your enthusiasm for Charli. There's still some solid melodies that might appeal to you, though, especially on "Unlock It."
Ahh i've already hit reply before seeing the embedded link so will give it a listen after i post this comment. :wink:

phoenix98 wrote: :o Now THAT'S something I didn't expect to hear! Not that I thought you adored the original, but I also didn't realize Andrea made such an impact on you!
LOL i just find Andrea's vocals far more interesting on the track as they're the least copycat. As it goes, the song failed to return to my chart thanks to Eminem's take over... :P

phoenix98 wrote::o Woah! Eminvasion. Eminem and Kendrick are in somewhat similar standings for me, where I recognize their critical acclaim, but don't feel personally compelled to delve into their catalogs (except Eminem did have some massive radio hits that I'd bop along to back in the day. "Lose Yourself", "Without Me", etc.) I'm totally behind "Like Home" being a scathing Trump diss track, though :lol: I'd read about his anti-Trump "The Storm" a couple months ago, but it sounds like this track really tears him to shreds too. I'm 110% on-board with this being No. 1/the album's biggest standout for you! :D
• Wow, P!nk really gets a lot of solo-time/focus on "Need Me" :o Em doesn't get the mic to himself until past the 2-minute mark - wasn't expecting that, but I'm not complaining!
• Aw, a little bummed that Em appears to have denied "Meant To Be" a Top 5 peak. :(

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas (and have an equally awesome New Year's) Jake! :D
The thing with Revival is that somebody uploaded the entire album on YouTube so it gave me an opportunity to listen to all the song. I suspected that the album would be more pop influenced but for me that's turned out to be a good thing as the more pop inspired tracks with Alicia Keys and P!nk are excellent. :D I found myself loving many of the tracks so i decided the buy the album on iTunes. :D

I'd love to see Like home get pushed as a single. Eminem could go to town for its music video, return to hid old skool roots and maybe dress up as Donald Trump and mock him.

Yes, i noticed that too re; Need me but again, i think its a good move. P!nk's vocals on the track are insanely good, those notes in the chorus. :o :P Technically its P!nk featuring Eminem. This should've been on Beautiful trauma. Actually they should've scrapped Revenge completely and then released this as a single that was available on both albums. Maximise those download sales. :lol:

I actually like River quite a lot. I know i've been a bit shady on Ed Sheeran but thats what he gets for ripping off R Kelly and passing it off as an original song. :lol: At least the chorus to River sounds more original and less plagiaristic. :P Bebe Rexha could still recover yet once the album tracks domination starts to fade away.

Aww, thanks Paul. I hope you also had a merry christmas. I hope you got lots of lovely presents off your Santa? :wink: Ohh yes, let me wish you a happy new year. Let's hope 2018 will be a good year for all of us. :D
JakeP
Superstar

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:51 pm

JakeP Top 20 (30th December 2017)

ImageImageImageImageImage

01 (01) Eminem featuring Alicia Keys - Like home [2 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)
02 (NE) Kesha - This is me [1 wk] [#2]
03 (03) Dua Lipa - Homesick [4 wks] [#1] (1 wk @ #1)
04 (02) Eminem featuring P!nk - Need me [2 wks] [#2]
05 (04) Sigrid - Strangers [4 wks] [#2]
06 (06) Rita Ora - Anywhere [10 wks] [#1] (5 wks @ #1)
07 (07) Marina Kaye - Something [9 wks] [#1] (2 wks @ #1)
08 (09) Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line - Meant to be [4 wks] [#6]
09 (11) P!nk - Beautiful trauma [8 wks] [#6]
10 (05) Eminem featuring Ed Sheeran - River [2 wks] [#5]
11 (12) Jax Jones featuring Ina Wroldsen - Breathe [4 wks] [#8]
12 (08) Eminem featuring X Ambassadors - Bad husband [2 wks] [#8]
13 (14) Nico Santos - Rooftop [4 wks] [#13]
14 (RE) Kendrick Lamar featuring Zacari - LOVE. [2 wks] [#9]
15 (RE) Eminem featuring Beyoncé - Walk on water [4 wks] [#2]
16 (NE) Katy Perry - Hey hey hey [1 wk] [#16]
17 (10) Eminem featuring Skylar Grey - Tragic endings [2 wks] [#10]
18 (16) Ofenbach vs. Nick Waterhouse - Katchi [7 wks] [#2]
19 (18) Martin Garrix & David Guetta featuring Jamie Scott & Romy Dya - So far away [4 wks] [#9]
20 (RE) Little Mix - Nothing else matters [6 wks] [#4]

The Hit Seeker

Logic & Rag’n’Bone Man - Broken people
JakeP
Superstar

Postby heppolo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:31 am

11 (12) Jax Jones featuring Ina Wroldsen - Breathe

It's better than I initially thought, a decent song
Last edited by heppolo on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heppolo
Legend

Postby JakeP » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:11 pm

heppolo wrote:11 (12) Jax Jones featuring Ina Wroldsen - Breathe

It's bettrt than I initially thought, a decent song
Ohh cool, i'm happy to see you've enjoyed this song. I'd love to see this go on to become a hit in early 2018. :D
JakeP
Superstar

Postby SummerPeur » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:53 am

Not the biggest fan of MnM topping the chart.

Quite sad that Sigrid never manages to get that #1. Still #2 peak is good.

Hey Hey Hey - This has grown on me so much, so I’m glad to see it enter! Hopefully a potential top5 hit.
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
SummerPeur
Legend

Return to Personal Charts