Frhetoric & Rawiri James

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Muzikritik » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Hey UKMIX!!

As a long-time poster on this site, I'm super excited to let you guys know about my latest music release! My collaboration EP with the supremely talented rapper/producer Frhetoric - titled 'DTF' was released on iTunes and Spotify on September 18th!!

D:T:F (2015)
01. How I Roll
02. Up Your Game
03. Nobody
04. Seen
05. D:T:F
06. Faded

Check us out on Spotify or iTunes and if you like what you hear, share your excitement on social media - let's keep the positivity alive!!

Sonic Smash Music wrote:The hip-hop duo known as Frhetoric and Rawiri James have released their latest EP record, “D:T:F.” Coming loaded with six original tracks for an approximate total listening time of 20 minutes, the album has been proudly published as an independent release without the involvement of the corporate music industry. Blasting with bass, thumping with beats and boasting some of the tightest turns of phrase ever to strike a mic, “D:T:F” is clearly one of the best rap records to appear in 2015 so far.

Frhetoric and Rawiri James cite as main artistic influences Ludacris, Tech N9ne, Lupe Fiasco, and Kendrick Lamar. While elements of each of these can be heard on “D:T:F,” their intelligence and creativity have most in common with Lamar, whose music has been helping to reclaim the hip-hop underground from long-tired stereotypes and overused tropes.

Full Review here
Our official album launch party gig is on Friday, 23rd October at the O2 Islington - PM for details, including how to get discounted tickets and free physical copies of the EP!

Much love,
RAWIRI JAMES a.k.a. Muzik
FRHETORIC
Last edited by Muzikritik on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby Muzikritik » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:34 pm

...And while we slave away in the editing suite, finishing up the music video for "How I Roll", here's a recent cover of BLACKStreet's "No Diggity" - YT embeds aren't permitted in this forum, so you'll have to click the link, like back in April 2015...
Muzikritik
Legend

Return to Artists & Promotion