SingPlus Partners Xtacy to Start a Online Contest

Moderator: Moderators

Postby singplus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:11 am

(Lagos, 24 October 2017) EagleMobi, an African karaoke mobile app developer today announces a 10-day online karaoke competition in its Andriod app SingPlus with a recent single release by Xtacy, who is a fast rising afro-beats/highlife artist in Ghana, to inspire African music lovers to create studio-like covers with mobile phones in SingPlus.

By singing with Xtacy or singing karaoke by Xtacy in SingPlus app, as a Solo or a Duet, each SingPlus singer stands a chance to get nominated to be The Singer of The Day by SingPlus official on the prizes such as $50 cash, earphones, to name a few. To celebrate the new single release by Xtacy, a love-themed Afrobeats song titled My Baby, SingPlus allows its users to choose from My Baby, My Baby (Collab with Xtacy), If (Collab with Xtacy) to sing and publish covers as entries to the contest. Except for the 10 daily best singers, there is also a Lucky SingPlus Ambassador winner who will be chosen by Xtacy himself among all the contestants.

After the release of My Baby original in September, Xtacy releases the karaoke version of My Baby via SingPlus app officially. Every SingPlus user can sing and record My Baby for free, as well as listen to the full track under “Original” mode. Except for his own song, Xtacy also started a Collab so that everyone can join him in a duet singing.

“We’re so glad to have this contest with Xtacy who is a very gifted Ghanaian artist,” said Tiger Zhang, the CEO of SingPlus app, “I hope this would be a chance to gain Xtacy more recognition about his talents not only in Ghana, but also in West Africa and the whole Africa continent.” Tiger added, “He (Xtacy) deserves to have bigger audiences and larger stages”. According to Tiger, SingPlus will keep playing a good platform for undiscovered singers, artists, musicians, songwriters in Africa to make their talents shine. “I hope SingPlus can discover and nurture more and more talented African singers and rappers like Xtacy”

Valid from 24 October to 2 November, the karaoke competition is only available on SingPlus, which is free to download on Google PlayStore. 11 winners will be announced in SingPlus app on 3 November.

About Xtacy
Xtacy is a fresh talent in Ghana who believes in the power of projecting Africa through his music. He lists Afrobeat and Highlife as his musical fortes but loves to juggle all kinds of music genres whenever he’s inspired to. 

Produced and mixed by the incredible Qube, My Baby is an Afrobeats song with the lyrics expounding how much he misses some special in his life. The song lives on basic lyrics, more like a deliberate scheme to get people to sing along.

About SingPlus
SingPlus (a.k.a Sing+) is a free karaoke app that is specially designed for African music lovers covering trending Afro genres including Afrobeats, Highlife, Hip Hop, Gospel, Reggae, Afro Pop. Besides, SingPlus is also the only app that offers Swahili songs’ instrumentals with lyrics. New as it is, SingPlus has been featured Top 5 music apps by Google PlayStore repeatedly in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Tanzania in just 2 months since its first launch in May 2017. It’s free to download on PlayStore:
Search:
singplus
singplus
Groupie

Return to Artists & Promotion