The Random Thought Thread

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby aRat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:11 am

BlueScorpion wrote:Where the hell is Usher ?
Somewhere putting anti-Herpes Cream on his lips.
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
aRat
Manager

Postby TIfan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:58 pm

So random:

If you ever want to get your life, and scream from laughter, go to Youtube and type "Queen of the Rachet Disney."
Lord have mercy. I'm at home screaming right now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNXK7VorVz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWx57cni4sU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by TIfan on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TIfan
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:33 am

TIfan wrote:So random:

If you ever want to get your life, and scream from laughter, go to Youtube and type "Queen of the Rachet Disney."
This is amazing
MrDiva
Legend

Postby TIfan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:08 am

MrDiva wrote:
TIfan wrote:So random:

This is amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU8pj05NnTk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWFhL8wDpQU
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TIfan
Legend

Postby Goldmoney » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:11 am

These are the only ratchet Disney characters I care about...
Goldmoney
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:15 am

aRat wrote:
Sis... :-?
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:16 am

Goldmoney wrote:These are the only ratchet Disney characters I care about...
I love this show :cry:
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby biscuits » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:41 pm

aRat wrote:
At least he's probably getting laid
biscuits
The Diva

Postby BodyShop » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 pm

:lol:
BodyShop
Manager

Postby RayRay » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Glad to see you're posting again, DOSSOME!
RayRay
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:35 pm

RayRay wrote:Glad to see you're posting again, DOSSOME!
Thanks Ray..Crazy enough At some point last month I was even considering requesting a permaban then now seeing this place become one of the very few nice things going on with my life ATM..I'm genuinely glad to be here
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:37 pm

biscuits wrote:
aRat wrote:
YESS :lol: :lol:
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Gravity » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:34 pm

biscuits wrote:
aRat wrote:
Ouch. This burns more than herpes.
Floped and localed
Gravity
R&B Junkie

Postby Goldmoney » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:13 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
Goldmoney wrote:These are the only ratchet Disney characters I care about...
I love this show :cry:
Even Kween had to get in on the fun! :cry: 8-)
Goldmoney
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm

^ Loved that show so much!

The grandma sass was always soooo much haha
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby Goldmoney » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Suga Mama is GOAT :cry:
Goldmoney
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Yesterday I received my inheritance money from my parents and I feel like my partner is trying to use me as a "sugar daddy" or something because he spends his entire paycheck as soon as he gets it. This is MY money (he always told me in the past that his money was his and not mine), the money my parents worked hard for and saved for many decades and I'm not going to waste it supporting his hobbies when I'd rather treat myself (I plan to get lasik surgery on my eyes, maybe get a new car, do some upgrades to the house) as well as save the majority of it and live the way I lived before I stumbled into a lot of extra money. I don't feel bad about buying dinner more often now but he was guilt-tripping me into buying him stuff yesterday when shopping but I was firm in saying no, because I really don't want to come back in December and see I only have $300 left because I blew money on his shit. He's the one who doesn't know how to save money and I will be goddamned to make the same mistakes, I know had this happened when I was 28 instead of 38, I would blow through all this money in a few months trying to live well outside of my accustomed lifestyle and means, but I intend on making this money last for quite a few years, and part of doing so is not just suckering up to every "ooh I want this but only have $40 on the bank, can you get this for me John?" and him trying to get me to spend $100 on some WWE tickets I have no interest in going to that he had no interest in going to until I came into the money yesterday.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby RayRay » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:31 pm

NothingFails wrote:Yesterday I received my inheritance money from my parents and I feel like my partner is trying to use me as a "sugar daddy" or something because he spends his entire paycheck as soon as he gets it. This is MY money (he always told me in the past that his money was his and not mine), the money my parents worked hard for and saved for many decades and I'm not going to waste it supporting his hobbies when I'd rather treat myself (I plan to get lasik surgery on my eyes, maybe get a new car, do some upgrades to the house) as well as save the majority of it and live the way I lived before I stumbled into a lot of extra money. I don't feel bad about buying dinner more often now but he was guilt-tripping me into buying him stuff yesterday when shopping but I was firm in saying no, because I really don't want to come back in December and see I only have $300 left because I blew money on his shit. He's the one who doesn't know how to save money and I will be goddamned to make the same mistakes, I know had this happened when I was 28 instead of 38, I would blow through all this money in a few months trying to live well outside of my accustomed lifestyle and means, but I intend on making this money last for quite a few years, and part of doing so is not just suckering up to every "ooh I want this but only have $40 on the bank, can you get this for me John?" and him trying to get me to spend $100 on some WWE tickets I have no interest in going to that he had no interest in going to until I came into the money yesterday.
Good for you in staying firm. Must be hard as he is guilt tripping you. Hope you stand your ground.
RayRay
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:37 pm

I would've been a little more open to the WWE Smackdown thing had be shown interest in going before I had money (he's someone who loves wrestling but is jaded by it lately) but suddenly he's all "I wanna go!!!" since I got money. If we go, he's buying the tickets, I'm not paying, just like the times I went to concerts I wanted to see he had no interest in and I paid for his ticket as well without expecting reimburstment.

He annoys me that he makes 37k a year and literally lives paycheck to paycheck and has NOTHING to show for it because he doesn't know how to curb his spending and hobbies. One of the reasons I decided to get Spotify on my phone is to curb my needing of spending money on so much vinyl (I'll still get certain ones by faves, like I want the Janelle Monae, Arctic Monkeys and Father John Misty albums) since I know it'll save me hundreds per month and I'm trying to be a responsible grown up. He doesn't get it because he still has mommy and daddy three hours away who can write him a check when he needs money at any time, whereas both of my parents are dead and I have to rely on myself.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby BlueScorpion » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:11 pm

I know quite a few people who have problems managing their own money. He probably feels your inheritance is like an "extra" you both can spend and have a great time "together" but your surgery and a new car stand more important. Glad you are wise enough to see that, John!
You ain't gotta break down,
YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby DOSSOME » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:31 pm

NothingFails wrote:I would've been a little more open to the WWE Smackdown thing.
If it were Wrestlemania...then perhaps BUT Smackdown? Like who's got time for that???? I'm actually glad you appreciate the hard work your parents put into making that money so don't let anything or anyone make you waste it
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:54 pm

BlueScorpion wrote:I know quite a few people who have problems managing their own money. He probably feels your inheritance is like an "extra" you both can spend and have a great time "together" but your surgery and a new car stand more important. Glad you are wise enough to see that, John!
Oh, I plan to treat myself now and then. I bought two very expensive box sets today. But getting stuff for "us" is different than getting stupid expensive Star Wars figures and the sort because he has to own everything he sees. Something good for both of us I don't mind considering spending on, but definitely not just putting money into his hobbies.

DOSSOME wrote:
NothingFails wrote:I would've been a little more open to the WWE Smackdown thing.
If it were Wrestlemania...then perhaps BUT Smackdown? Like who's got time for that???? I'm actually glad you appreciate the hard work your parents put into making that money so don't let anything or anyone make you waste it
LOL in the defense it is a tv taping for Smackdown. We have been to WWE shows in the past but he's been anti wrestling for awhile but suddenly once I get money he does an about face and wants to go.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby TIfan » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:37 am

My family in Detroit, Michigan just said that there was a 3.6 earthquake.... Michigan has never had an earthquake since I've been alive. WTF
TIfan
Legend

Postby biscuits » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:25 am

Lasek surgery changed my life so much. It’s made it much easier to live and especially travel.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby NothingFails » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:29 am

biscuits wrote:Lasek surgery changed my life so much. It’s made it much easier to live and especially travel.
I've been wearing glasses since 10 and contacts since 18, I'm kinda ready to say goodbye to them
NothingFails
Legend

Return to The Lounge