Extraterrestrials and such discussion.

Moderator: Spartan

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Yeah I am a bit of a geek when it comes to such things. Have you ever had any experiences, what do you believe? Are they real?

This video of a supposed alien interview:
http://youtu.be/6SEv78UOZc8?t=30m9s

The guys voice has been disguised, it's so easy to say it's a hoax (which it probably is) but ya never know. Keep watching from this point in the video to see the audio-less "interview".

And yes I am an alien.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Something I experienced.

Myself, my mum & dad were leaving my aunts house one night (when I was younger), well it wasn't quite pitched black yet but yeah it was getting dark. As we were ready to get in the car I spotted an orange disc shaped object in the sky, the way it was moving was so erratic and unusual. I remember seeing other little things going in to it as well and literally like you see in the movies it whooshed off! :o :lol: We all had seen it as well. Before this had happened my dad recalls having seen something very similar when he was younger, an object with other smaller objects flying in to it and jetting off.

Another:
My sister stayed at my aunts house as a kid and remembers hearing a highly pitched hovering sound, directly outside her window and the room being filled with unusual spinning colors, she was scared of-course but it soon went, apparently others had experienced it that night.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Serby » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:24 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:The guys voice has been disguised, it's so easy to say it's a hoax (which it probably is) .
omg suspicion is real, you really believe in this stuff. :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:33 am

I don't know about other lifeforms visiting our planet, but out of literally thousands and thousands of solar systems, ,millions of galaxies and other planets...I believe THERE HAS to be some kind of life out there, we can't be the only ones in the universe.
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:34 am

I once experienced / witnessed something weird when I was around 6 years old, I remember we were at my grandparents house that night, and there was a very strong lighting storm (a bit scary when you're just 6 :P ), possibly the wildest storm I've seen in my life, we all woke up in the middle of the night and stuff the windows were tembling hard. When the storm finally ceased, I looked through the window and saw high in the sky 2 figures with the exact shape of an eye (like 2 eyes) and they were like made of fire, I run and called my grandmother and she saw it as well with me and we couldn't believe what we were seeing, it was so strange, we just looked at it until it desintegrated.

Just in case you want to know, we weren't drugged and we didn't smoke anything. When me and my grandmother told the others what we saw they didn't believe us, my grandfather said we probably saw a fire in some mountain caused by the storm -.- . . . it was clearly in the sky -.-

Nevermind, I never saw anything weird since then, but to this day my Grandmother supports / backs up my story, she was a witness just like me 8-)
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby DnBLover » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:45 am

I once thought I saw this metallic weird structure passing by in the Sky, but right now I think i should have been dreaming or maybe imagined things, because even back then I didn't believe what I had supposedly seen.

But I don't believe all these allien bullcrap and abducting reports, however of course I know other forms of life exist out there. Mathematically speaking, it's almost impossible that life has only appeared in our planet especially considering all the organic matter scattered around the cosmos.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby Chun » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 am

I have a colleague at work he's so weird, he must be from outer space.
Chun
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:30 am

Chun wrote:I have a colleague at work he's so weird, he must be from outer space.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:34 am

This is not really a topic most ukmixers have any interest in is it? :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Madgefan » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:43 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:This is not really a topic most ukmixers have any interest in is it? :lol:
Oh ,it is I used to love the X-Files :)

I just don't think it's likely aliens have visited us. I absolutely think there is life elsewhere in the Universe, there are billions of galaxies containing billions of stars and we have already discovered many exoplanets. If the requirements for life exist on those then it is ineveitable life will exist. I don't think it needs some 'divine spark'.

But as we know the distances involved are huge, almost beyond human comprehension, and the speed of light cannot be broken so unless these aliens have found a way to fold space-time I think it's highly unlikely they would travel such distances only not to show themselves :) If they have that level of technology we would be like ants to them, so be very afraid :P

What's more fascinating is the thought that given the age of the Universe I wonder how many great civilisations have come and gone in that time.
It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is
Madgefan
Superstar

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:46 am

:D :D

True, thinking about the universe is one of my favourite things to do, I love being weird. 8-) :lol:

I wonder what is at the very edges of the universe? Or even if there is one? :o
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 am

I find it really hard to believe that there isn’t life somewhere else in the universe, surely there must be.
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:48 am

IrishLamb wrote:I find it really hard to believe that there isn’t life somewhere else in the universe, surely there must be.
We would be mighty unique if this planet was the only one to have life in the entire universe.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Madgefan » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:51 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:
IrishLamb wrote:I find it really hard to believe that there isn’t life somewhere else in the universe, surely there must be.
We would be mighty unique if this planet was the only one to have life in the entire universe.
If it wasn't for religion I think most people would accept the evidence against this planet being unique is insurmountable.
My Dad told me he believes we are the only planet with life....I found it truly depressing.
Madgefan
Superstar

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 am

Pretty lonely planet. :cry:

Nah I have hope we aren't alone. The universe is a very mysterious place, I wonder if there is more than 1 universe...truly mind boggling!
Last edited by CrazyCrazy on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Chun » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:I wonder what is at the very edges of the universe? Or even if there is one? :o
I would say there is no edge. It just goes on and on. It must be very expensive. So much space. Many years. Many empty. There's water on some of the moons of Jupiter and it is hot inside and frozen outside. There must be life.
Chun
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:06 am

We're looking for life in places we expect it, things probably work differently in space and the way life forms here might not be the same elsewhere. There's probably so much to learn, I wonder how much progress we will have made in a million years from now or if we' re even stiill existing on the Earth?
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Madgefan » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:06 am

:o They're already here apparently :wink:

http://youtu.be/UQzI3sz83FY
Madgefan
Superstar

Postby Airwrecka » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:43 am

Yeah, I think so too. At least, if there isn't other life right now, there must have been all kinds of life in different time periods (our galaxy alone is meant to be billions of years old).
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby toni_pest » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:15 am

so much space and so little life, it just doesn't make sense.
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Airwrecka » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:16 am

To be fair, if I was an alien, I'd stay away from Earth. :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Rihab » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:23 pm

Airwrecka wrote:To be fair, if I was an alien, I'd stay away from Earth. :lol:
Good point. :lol:
Rihab
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:13 pm

About 10,000 galaxies in this deep space image....are we really alone? This is just a small glimpse of what is out there.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Carbon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Rihab95 wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:To be fair, if I was an alien, I'd stay away from Earth. :lol:
Good point. :lol:
they probs heard Jessie J's voice all the way to their planet and now they're scared to explore
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby Rihab » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:51 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:Image

About 10,000 galaxies in this deep space image....are we really alone? This is just a small glimpse of what is out there.
I could just stare at this for hours.
Rihab
Legend

Return to The Lounge