Extraterrestrials and such discussion.

Moderator: Spartan

Postby Graham76man » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:24 am

It's almost certain that life is out there, but I'm not certain they have come here. There's the problem of getting sick if they come here. TV transmissions of the War of The Worlds will have alerted them to that.
I do think a lot of UFO reports and extra terrestrials are in fact our future selves traveling in time. If you look at the places these reports are found, they involve a lot of historic places, such as: Stonehenge, or Bronte Country in the UK. Or they buzz around coastlines. Buzzing aircraft is another one of the fascinations. Future "people" would of course still be interested in the historic places. The coastlines keep changing, so that would be an interest to them and of course aircraft in the flying state would interest them too, as they wouldn't probably be any around 3000 years or even 400 years from now.
Even tests on animals and people would be carried out, probably just for historical research. For example the real cause of mad cow disease.
Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
Graham76man
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 am

Rihab95 wrote:
CrazyCrazy wrote:Image

About 10,000 galaxies in this deep space image....are we really alone? This is just a small glimpse of what is out there.
I could just stare at this for hours.
I know! It's absolutely mind boggling and totally fascinating. :o
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby KokoCollino » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:44 am

The first time I realised that E.T. actually stands for Extra-Terrestrial was when Katy Perry's song came out :lol:
I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:02 am

I imagine you're very young. :D
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:13 pm

I am aready scared that in a few billion years the sun will implode and "eat" the earth. That's a scary thought. With the sun gone, so is our galaxy.. so we would need to travel to another galaxy for survival.

but i am confident that after the universe has collapsed in some trillion years... it could potentially expand again after another big bang.

so ... see you on the other side.
stevyy
Legend

Postby Airwrecka » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Why does that scare you? Completely wiping out the human race would be the best thing to ever happen to the planet, quite frankly.
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Rihab » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:32 pm

stevyy wrote:With the sun gone, so is our galaxy..
Why..?
Rihab
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:53 pm

Rihab95 wrote:
Why..?
I think he meant solar system...
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:55 pm

Rihab95 wrote:
Why..?
Coz that bitch will eat us up; even my lovely Pluto :cry:

#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:39 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:
Rihab95 wrote:
Why..?
oh yes, i meant that. :D

it scares me bc i believe in being reborn.. so after being reborn a milion times.. i will eventually not get the chance of another life when the sun devours earth.
stevyy
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:43 pm

To think our whole solar system is just a tiny part of the actual galaxy! Space is beyond words. :o 8-)
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Graham76man » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:30 pm

stevyy wrote:it scares me bc i believe in being reborn.. so after being reborn a milion times.. i will eventually not get the chance of another life when the sun devours earth.
Nobody needs to be reborn more than 30 times at the most. After that you will live in peace and harmony in the Sprit World. In any case the Earth wouldn't be habitable by that time anyway. Life would have either left or been destroyed due to the changes in the Sun. The Earth would be just a rock in space by the time that happens.
Graham76man
Manager

Postby Mainshow » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 am

Graham76man wrote:
stevyy wrote:it scares me bc i believe in being reborn.. so after being reborn a milion times.. i will eventually not get the chance of another life when the sun devours earth.
Nobody needs to be reborn more than 30 times at the most. After that you will live in peace and harmony in the Sprit World. In any case the Earth wouldn't be habitable by that time anyway. Life would have either left or been destroyed due to the changes in the Sun. The Earth would be just a rock in space by the time that happens.
True. The Earth will be ending up like our sister planet, Venus. Our neighbour is like the epitome of how the ending of the greenhouse effect will look like.
Thank God that some human beings can live on Mars by then :D
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby heppolo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:44 am

I don't believe in extraterrestials because I am yet to see any decent music from them.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:05 pm

stevyy wrote:
CrazyCrazy wrote:
Rihab95 wrote:
Why..?
oh yes, i meant that. :D

it scares me bc i believe in being reborn.. so after being reborn a milion times.. i will eventually not get the chance of another life when the sun devours earth.
Sis... :roll: :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm pretty sure cats and the UK royal family are
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Graham76man » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:10 pm

I was watching this documentary on TV about UFO's and they claim now that the US base dealing with them is not area 51, but another base which is just a training base, but nicknamed area 52. For one thing it is massive compared to the ground 51 covers and goes for miles.
One thing is certain that it is defiantly testing all sorts of tech and other things which they don't want other people or nations to know about.
One of the things that the TV show claimed was that it has a weapon that can bring down any flying object, be it ET or man made. For several things have crashed onto the ground it covers. Including a man made space probe that was out of control. Now sceptics claim that because the area 52 covers such a vast area, that anything falling out of the sky is just chance.
Now much as would like to believe they are shooting down ET, both explanations seem a little far fetched to me. For I can't see the reason for shooting down a space probe made at great expense by the USA. However it's a good idea to use both explanations to put people off what they are really up to.

The facts are that objects crash into the site way too often to be co-incidence. But it is not a weapon to shoot them down. In other words the objects were falling out of the sky and somehow landed in that place.

To me there is only one explanation. The USA have developed the Star Trek "Tractor Beam".

Of course in the TV shows and film they have precise control of the object that the beam latches onto. But that is fantasy. What they have at Area 52 is a tractor beam that can guide an object only. They can't control the speed of the object and I don't think they have any real control of where it lands. But they can make it change direction.
If you think about it that would be very useful technology. For it could guide a meteor or crashing space object, as in that probe, to a place where it would do less damage.

Most of the technological stuff in Star Trek was thought about and the series did work with NASA on it. Many scientist have developed things from watching Star Trek, so it's not stupid to think that somebody has been secretly developing the Tractor Beam.
Graham76man
Manager

Postby Hugo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: won't you be bored AF by then.

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 pm

stevyy wrote:I am aready scared that in a few billion years the sun will implode and "eat" the earth. That's a scary thought. With the sun gone, so is our galaxy.. so we would need to travel to another galaxy for survival.

but i am confident that after the universe has collapsed in some trillion years... it could potentially expand again after another big bang.

I can’t :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:00 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
stevyy wrote:I am aready scared that in a few billion years the sun will implode and "eat" the earth. That's a scary thought. With the sun gone, so is our galaxy.. so we would need to travel to another galaxy for survival.

I can’t :lol:
Well according to leading scientists. stevvy is completely right - the universe is expanding and that expansion is slowing down... what no one knows is whether or not it will rebound. For all anyone knows the Big Bang might have just been the last universe collapsing in in itself bad exploding back out.

But I’m not sure it’s something to be worried about.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Return to The Lounge