When you die...

Moderator: Spartan

 

What things happen when you die?

That's it, your soul dies.
9
26%
Eternal darkness while ability to think
0
No votes
Reborn into a new body
7
20%
Sex change if reborn?
2
6%
Species change?
0
No votes
Memories aren't kept :(
1
3%
Memories ARE kept :D
3
9%
Reunited with loved ones :)
7
20%
Heaven/Hell Christian beliefs
5
14%
You are a ghost walking around the world for eternity.
0
No votes
Above, but also able to see other ghosts.
0
No votes
Supernatural abilities, time travel etc.
1
3%
 
Total votes : 35

Postby Shorty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:55 am

^ Maybe that's why I don't want to believe in heaven and hell, cos of my past I'd most likely end up in hell. There's no way I'd go to heaven... :oops: :lol:
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
User avatar
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan
 
Posts: 14289
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004
Location: New Zealand

Postby hotchoc26 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:56 am

You can also believe in a heaven but not God. Things aren't just as straightforward as that. :wink:
UKMix TeamUp Prediction Game: NickiConda

UK Charts Archive Wiki: Biggest online chart archive

My anaconda don't want none more anacondas.
User avatar
hotchoc26
Manager
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013
Location: Cornwall

Postby Graham76man » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:57 am

There is only one explanation to what happens to you when you die and it is this. At the point of death an energy which most people call the soul will leave the body behind and either get stuck in the earth dimension or travel to a special place where ALL souls go eventually, even the ones that get stuck. It's not heaven and it is not hell. There the soul is met by other souls it has become acquainted with during it's time. It might be met also by a special soul known as a guide(s), frequently mistaken as Angels. You will spend some time there and also start preparing for you next incarnation on Earth. How long you are there depends on the individual soul. Some souls will require special treatment and instruction. But NOBODY is punished for what they have done on Earth. However that place is not ruled by Earth Laws such as time and space.
It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not or religion. Even though there is no God or Jesus, or Buddah to meet you there, you will not be disappointed by that place. In fact you will be amazed by it till you get back in the swing of being there.
How do I know? Well I can recall 19 previous lives myself, ranging from being young children, who had short lives, to persons who died much older. Most people however will have lived only twice before in this day and age.
Life is very complex. Even this thread is just part of the important debate that the other side is arguing on. That is should humans know about the other side? Those that don't agree there are already on this thread saying there is no life after death, but the movement is growing stronger and evidence mounting up. Such as the work done by Michael Newton. He has tested many many people who all come up with the same thing about the place they go to when they have died. There's a film on YouTube which you should watch. It gives an amazing insight into this other world and how it operates. He has also written several books, which I can tell you are mind-blowing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnCr4etOZLw
Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
User avatar
Graham76man
Manager
 
Posts: 4550
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010
Location: Sheffield

Postby Storyteller » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:38 am

OMG I’m actually watching that :wink: :lol:
User avatar
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova
 
Posts: 13329
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012
Location: The Good Ol’ Boys Club

Postby Madgefan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:43 am

spiritboy wrote:I think it ends there and our bodies will be eaten by maggots. I don't believe in heaven, and hell is the world we live right now.
I agree with all but the last bit. Mankind makes it hell but we could so easily also make it Heaven if we could only get along. The world we live in is actually very beautiful.
It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is
User avatar
Madgefan
Superstar
 
Posts: 6768
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013
Location: United Kingdom

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:16 am

LOL at the specific options! :P I chose reunited with loved ones as that says it most simply, although I am just open minded about anything (even there being an absolute end). I also think the universe may play a role in the next stage, I believe there is something more definitely.
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby jimmypages59 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:42 am

Graham76man wrote:There is only one explanation to what happens to you when you die and it is this. At the point of death an energy which most people call the soul will leave the body behind and either get stuck in the earth dimension or travel to a special place where ALL souls go eventually, even the ones that get stuck. It's not heaven and it is not hell. There the soul is met by other souls it has become acquainted with during it's time. It might be met also by a special soul known as a guide(s), frequently mistaken as Angels. You will spend some time there and also start preparing for you next incarnation on Earth. How long you are there depends on the individual soul. Some souls will require special treatment and instruction. But NOBODY is punished for what they have done on Earth. However that place is not ruled by Earth Laws such as time and space.
It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not or religion. Even though there is no God or Jesus, or Buddah to meet you there, you will not be disappointed by that place. In fact you will be amazed by it till you get back in the swing of being there.
How do I know? Well I can recall 19 previous lives myself, ranging from being young children, who had short lives, to persons who died much older. Most people however will have lived only twice before in this day and age.
Life is very complex. Even this thread is just part of the important debate that the other side is arguing on. That is should humans know about the other side? Those that don't agree there are already on this thread saying there is no life after death, but the movement is growing stronger and evidence mounting up. Such as the work done by Michael Newton. He has tested many many people who all come up with the same thing about the place they go to when they have died. There's a film on YouTube which you should watch. It gives an amazing insight into this other world and how it operates. He has also written several books, which I can tell you are mind-blowing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnCr4etOZLw
That's the same video you gave me to watch, on how to explain how your real charts are compiled.
User avatar
jimmypages59
Manager
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005
Location: Purgatory

Postby jimmypages59 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:53 am

I don't even believe you have a soul, I believe you are just a being and that's it, no god, no other side etc etc etc. You die, you either get fried or you slowly decompose in the ground, nothing else.

I actually see deeply religious people as having mental health issues. If you were to not have religion behind you and come out with the stuff they believe in, miracles, an almighty god etc you would be sectioned. I actually think religious people should be sectioned, I find it totally ridiculous that people can live their day to day lives, believing such fantasy is real. Sheer lunacy.
User avatar
jimmypages59
Manager
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005
Location: Purgatory

Postby Carbon » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:56 am

Is it me or there is already another very similar thread? Like about heaven/hell or something? Basically about life after death
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20250
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Brazilian » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:03 pm

mrlemonade wrote:Is it me or there is already another very similar thread? Like about heaven/hell or something? Basically about life after death
There was the "Do You Believe In Hell?" thread,but it's locked now.
User avatar
Brazilian
Superstar
 
Posts: 7238
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil

Postby Graham76man » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:30 pm

jimmypages59 wrote:I don't even believe you have a soul, I believe you are just a being and that's it, no god, no other side etc etc etc. You die, you either get fried or you slowly decompose in the ground, nothing else.

I actually see deeply religious people as having mental health issues. If you were to not have religion behind you and come out with the stuff they believe in, miracles, an almighty god etc you would be sectioned. I actually think religious people should be sectioned, I find it totally ridiculous that people can live their day to day lives, believing such fantasy is real. Sheer lunacy.
As you say "you believe" therefore as religion is simply a belief you must therefore have yourself sectioned.
If you look at the facts such as the video by Michael Newton, plus statements from people who have died on operating theatres and in hospitals, they come up with a different story. They for example watched the doctors performing surgical techniques from "above" the body. When these people statements are recorded afterwards. They match precisely what the doctors did to save the life of the person. Doctors have even tried to get people who have not died to record what they think the doctors would do to save their life. None even matched what a medical practice would do. Even from those patients who have spent a great deal of time in hospitals.
Then there are cases of young children who have never read books or would have knowledge of some of the details of historic events, but yet they recall doing things that not only match with historical material , they sometimes claim that someone such as their father was their son!
I myself was asked by a local mother if there had been a school in a place where there is no school. When I said yes she was amazed. She then said her very young son every time she passed that place in the bus he would get excited and say "that's where I went to school before I was born".

Yes that is the video I mentioned in my reply because those beings mentioned in the video, that's the same "people" who provide the chart information.
In fact they are in contact with us all the time.
It doesn't matter if you believe in any of it. Like death itself it happens. You go to that place after your heart has stopped beating.
Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
User avatar
Graham76man
Manager
 
Posts: 4550
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010
Location: Sheffield

Postby Lollo95 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:44 pm

^ I wish it would really be like this. It sounds comforting, kind of.

This could explain what we call "deja-vù". It happens to me all the time to think that I did that thing before, or that I visited that place before, even though it's actually not true. I had a really strong deja-vù a couple of months ago: it was night, and I was at the beach with some friends of mine. We decided to take a bath, and I had that strong feeling that I was doing something that I had already did, in a place where I had already been before (but I hadn't).

A few days later I recalled a dream where I had seen that moment, but I'm still unsure of what was really going on that night. :lol:

Oh, and I was drunk. :lol:
User avatar
Lollo95
Superstar
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013
Location: Rome, Italy

Postby MrDiva » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:00 pm

hotchoc26 wrote:
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed


Aren't we energy?
The potential energy of our body parts are still there tho. And they're either burned (potential energy of body parts -> heat of the flames; both energy) or used by other animals and bacteria. ("recycling" of the energy of our bodies by other (still living) bodies.)

So that's no point...
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar
 
Posts: 9702
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013
Location: Germany

Postby Graham76man » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Drink will of course free up the subconscious mind from the one that controls you normally. It will then open up to what you have experienced before.
Much of anyone's life will be very complicated. Things that seem unimportant to you and probably would to most people are in fact extremely important to the soul that's inside you. With your subconscious mind open it's possible to have more contact with the guides in the sprit world. They will then lead you down a path in your life you might need to take or help you.
Dreams such as the ones you had are extremely important when they react like that with those feelings of deja-vu.

My subconscious comes to the surface when I'm drunk!
When I have been slightly drunk after being out with people I know. I can sometimes hear the conversations they had about me when I wasn't in the same room! It often comes out while I'm trying but failing to get to sleep that night.

It's like that film Lucy that's around now. Where it states we only use part of our brains, so what's in the other bit? Past life memories etc?
Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
User avatar
Graham76man
Manager
 
Posts: 4550
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010
Location: Sheffield

Postby theArmy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:28 pm

I do believe in heaven and the part before when we have to confront with all the bad things we've done on Earth and ask for forgiveness.

I have to cry at this cause I would give so much away atm to see my loved ones again.... :(
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
User avatar
theArmy
Legend
 
Posts: 27002
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011
Location: Pop Heaven

Postby Airwrecka » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:08 pm

jimmypages59 wrote:I actually see deeply religious people as having mental health issues. If you were to not have religion behind you and come out with the stuff they believe in, miracles, an almighty god etc you would be sectioned. I actually think religious people should be sectioned, I find it totally ridiculous that people can live their day to day lives, believing such fantasy is real. Sheer lunacy.
Sounds to me like you're the one that has "issues". :-?
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby jimmypages59 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Graham76man wrote:[
As you say "you believe" therefore as religion is simply a belief you must therefore have yourself sectioned.

If you look at the facts such as the video by Michael Newton, plus statements from people who have died on operating theatres and in hospitals, they come up with a different story. They for example watched the doctors performing surgical techniques from "above" the body. When these people statements are recorded afterwards. They match precisely what the doctors did to save the life of the person. Doctors have even tried to get people who have not died to record what they think the doctors would do to save their life. None even matched what a medical practice would do. Even from those patients who have spent a great deal of time in hospitals.

Then there are cases of young children who have never read books or would have knowledge of some of the details of historic events, but yet they recall doing things that not only match with historical material , they sometimes claim that someone such as their father was their son!
I myself was asked by a local mother if there had been a school in a place where there is no school. When I said yes she was amazed. She then said her very young son every time she passed that place in the bus he would get excited and say "that's where I went to school before I was born".

Yes that is the video I mentioned in my reply because those beings mentioned in the video, that's the same "people" who provide the chart information.
In fact they are in contact with us all the time.

It doesn't matter if you believe in any of it. Like death itself it happens. You go to that place after your heart has stopped beating.
I don't believe in religion, I believe that some other people believe in religion and I think that belief is madness. I am not saying belief per se, is madness or sectionable material, I am saying that having certain beliefs is sectionable material or madness. I think a lot of what you believe in is madness too.

It matters to me, that I don't believe in it. Like death, yes it happens that others think it happens, it does not mean I think it happens, just because others believe it does. I don't believe or think we go to any place, other than the ground or a furnace, when die.
User avatar
jimmypages59
Manager
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005
Location: Purgatory

Postby jimmypages59 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Airwrecka wrote:
jimmypages59 wrote:I actually see deeply religious people as having mental health issues. If you were to not have religion behind you and come out with the stuff they believe in, miracles, an almighty god etc you would be sectioned. I actually think religious people should be sectioned, I find it totally ridiculous that people can live their day to day lives, believing such fantasy is real. Sheer lunacy.
Sounds to me like you're the one that has "issues". :-?
Why? If I was to come up to you and say a man created the universe, he watches over us, judges us, but not in a religious context, what would you think of me? You'd probably think I was schizophrenic.
User avatar
jimmypages59
Manager
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005
Location: Purgatory

Postby Lollo95 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:34 pm

^ You're right. But you if you'd convince billions of people that the absurdity you're saying is the truth, I could only think you're a genius.
User avatar
Lollo95
Superstar
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013
Location: Rome, Italy

Postby Airwrecka » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:41 pm

jimmypages59 wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:
jimmypages59 wrote:I actually see deeply religious people as having mental health issues. If you were to not have religion behind you and come out with the stuff they believe in, miracles, an almighty god etc you would be sectioned. I actually think religious people should be sectioned, I find it totally ridiculous that people can live their day to day lives, believing such fantasy is real. Sheer lunacy.
Sounds to me like you're the one that has "issues". :-?
Why? If I was to come up to you and say a man created the universe, he watches over us, judges us, but not in a religious context, what would you think of me? You'd probably think I was schizophrenic.
As an Atheist, I get the gist of what you're saying. However, there's a huge flaw in your analogy. People with unstable mental health conditions may talk about things that seemingly have no clearly identifiable source. Religion, whilst not logical or rational to some people, has been indoctrinated into people's minds for centuries. Someone that repeats the beliefs they have been surrounded with all their life is in a very different situation to someone who is mentally ill and produces completely irrational ideas seemingly from nowhere. Your analogy is quite frankly insulting to both religious people and to those struggling with genuine mental health problems.
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Open mindedness Jimmy! :lol: :wink: I just think there is more, dunno what it is but I like to believe that.
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby flopho » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:48 pm

Airwrecka wrote:
jimmypages59 wrote:I actually see deeply religious people as having mental health issues. If you were to not have religion behind you and come out with the stuff they believe in, miracles, an almighty god etc you would be sectioned. I actually think religious people should be sectioned, I find it totally ridiculous that people can live their day to day lives, believing such fantasy is real. Sheer lunacy.
Sounds to me like you're the one that has "issues". :-?
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Legend
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Postby jimmypages59 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Airwrecka wrote:[As an Atheist, I get the gist of what you're saying. However, there's a huge flaw in your analogy. People with unstable mental health conditions may talk about things that seemingly have no clearly identifiable source. Religion, whilst not logical or rational to some people, has been indoctrinated into people's minds for centuries.

Someone that repeats the beliefs they have been surrounded with all their life is in a very different situation to someone who is mentally ill and produces completely irrational ideas seemingly from nowhere. Your analogy is quite frankly insulting to both religious people and to those struggling with genuine mental health problems.
Religion has no clear identifiable source, it is all make believe, regardless of what brainwashing and indoctrination has gone on through the centuries and it may be real in the sense it exists as a belief, but it has no reality and to believe in it is madness.
User avatar
jimmypages59
Manager
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005
Location: Purgatory

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Religion is a cultural thing, it doesn't have to do with mental heath. Of course there are cases of fanatics or obssesed people with religion that have issues.

I think this thread is pointless, I'm just reading all of these theories and the truth is that we don't know any sh*t :lol: :P
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
User avatar
MrLeonix
Legend
 
Posts: 17806
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013

Postby stevyy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:20 pm

It's obvious to me. You will be re-born when you die, as someone else. And maybe you will even be born back in history.. life on earth is an circle. I'm already excited for my next life.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 47730
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Return to The Lounge