The Random Thought Thread

Moderators: Spartan, king_oxymoron

 

Postby Gravity » Fri May 19, 2017 1:51 pm

The extra heavy vibrato :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like a moth to a flame, burned by the fire...
User avatar
Gravity
Manager
 
Posts: 4961
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Daydream

Postby theArmy » Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Ain't no crying in the club.....:cry:
Sooo one last time I need to be
The one who takes you home
User avatar
theArmy
Legend
 
Posts: 25354
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011
Location: Pop Heaven

Postby MusicRecords » Fri May 19, 2017 3:29 pm

TIfan wrote:I wish ideas them... actually not. I don't want to be famous.
This doesn't even make sense :lol:
T̶a̶y̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶S̶w̶i̶f̶t̶ Katy Perry
Swish Swish Bish

My Instagram
:)
User avatar
MusicRecords
Superstar
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York, NY

Postby MusicRecords » Fri May 19, 2017 3:30 pm

theArmy wrote:Ain't no crying in the club.....:cry:
At last I replied before it got locked :cry:
T̶a̶y̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶S̶w̶i̶f̶t̶ Katy Perry
Swish Swish Bish

My Instagram
:)
User avatar
MusicRecords
Superstar
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York, NY

Postby TIfan » Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 pm

MusicZaddy,

I meant to say "I wish I was them" but autocorrect is the devil.
TIfan
Superstar
 
Posts: 9298
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008

Postby MusicRecords » Fri May 19, 2017 3:52 pm

TIfan wrote:MusicZaddy,

I meant to say "I wish I was them" but autocorrect is the devil.
Excuse me, Tiffany
T̶a̶y̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶S̶w̶i̶f̶t̶ Katy Perry
Swish Swish Bish

My Instagram
:)
User avatar
MusicRecords
Superstar
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York, NY

Postby TIfan » Fri May 19, 2017 3:55 pm

^^^ Yes Zad

Where is my gift?
TIfan
Superstar
 
Posts: 9298
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008

Postby spiritboy » Fri May 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Honey, i believe you're as beautiful as them :D

Drop a single and you'll be the new queen of gheys :lol:
Katy Perry is over
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 19600
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey


Postby spiritboy » Fri May 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Girl Gone Wild is the best Madonna song ever. Lemme stan some more 8-) :lol:
Katy Perry is over
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 19600
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby thankfulforkelly » Fri May 19, 2017 8:05 pm

theArmy wrote:Ain't no crying in the club.....:cry:
I have questions....
stanning for flops so you don't have to
last.fm / Instagram
User avatar
thankfulforkelly
Manager
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015

Postby theArmy » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:
theArmy wrote:Ain't no crying in the club.....:cry:
I have questions....
OH MY GOD, I just came into this thread to post that line :lol: :lol:

What a song....she wrote it at 19 by herself in a hotel bathroom!!!!
Sooo one last time I need to be
The one who takes you home
User avatar
theArmy
Legend
 
Posts: 25354
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011
Location: Pop Heaven

Postby TIfan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:59 pm

My new single is coming. Thotland Girls.
TIfan
Superstar
 
Posts: 9298
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008

Postby cheapthrills » Fri May 19, 2017 9:00 pm

I was going to post the same thing too. I feel so basic now.
My Personal Chart - Cheapthrills' Cheap 20 :)
User avatar
cheapthrills
Manager
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby thankfulforkelly » Fri May 19, 2017 9:03 pm

theArmy wrote:
thankfulforkelly wrote:
theArmy wrote:Ain't no crying in the club.....:cry:
I have questions....
OH MY GOD, I just came into this thread to post that line :lol: :lol:

What a song....she wrote it at 19 by herself in a hotel bathroom!!!!
Yahhhs!! Camilizers unite :cry:
stanning for flops so you don't have to
last.fm / Instagram
User avatar
thankfulforkelly
Manager
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015

Postby Serby » Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 pm

3:38 kids goals lmao im dead :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 33142
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby theArmy » Fri May 19, 2017 9:08 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:
theArmy wrote:
thankfulforkelly wrote:
theArmy wrote:Ain't no crying in the club.....:cry:
I have questions....
OH MY GOD, I just came into this thread to post that line :lol: :lol:

What a song....she wrote it at 19 by herself in a hotel bathroom!!!!
Yahhhs!! Camilizers unite :cry:
Feeling doomed in hotel rooms :cry:
Sooo one last time I need to be
The one who takes you home
User avatar
theArmy
Legend
 
Posts: 25354
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011
Location: Pop Heaven

Postby TIfan » Sat May 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Everyone I watch a documentary on a late artist, I always wish I could have saved them. I wonder how we would look at Jimi Hendrix had he still been here with us
TIfan
Superstar
 
Posts: 9298
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008

Postby Gravity » Sat May 20, 2017 3:57 pm

I wish I could've saved Jimi and Teena Marie :cry:
Two of the purest souls ever.
Like a moth to a flame, burned by the fire...
User avatar
Gravity
Manager
 
Posts: 4961
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Daydream

Postby MusicRecords » Sat May 20, 2017 5:24 pm

I was supposed to get back to NYC today but my flight got cancelled and soI get to spend an extra day in Vienna with my loves 8-) The airline was actually gonna book me a hotel but I'm lucky I actually have a place to stay here...I felt bad for all the other passengers who were pissed and had to stay in some hotel right by the airport which is like the middle of nowhere :lol: :lol:
T̶a̶y̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶S̶w̶i̶f̶t̶ Katy Perry
Swish Swish Bish

My Instagram
:)
User avatar
MusicRecords
Superstar
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York, NY

Postby TIfan » Sat May 20, 2017 5:43 pm

I would have met up with you in Vienna, but I gotta hurry up and find a home in LA.

Next Time.
TIfan
Superstar
 
Posts: 9298
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008

Postby MusicRecords » Sat May 20, 2017 6:02 pm

TIfan wrote:I would have met up with you in Vienna, but I gotta hurry up and find a home in LA.

Next Time.
Meet me in Paris at the Ritz hun, we need to discuss some tea over tea...and go shopping together :lol:
T̶a̶y̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶S̶w̶i̶f̶t̶ Katy Perry
Swish Swish Bish

My Instagram
:)
User avatar
MusicRecords
Superstar
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York, NY

Postby Serby » Sat May 20, 2017 6:05 pm

MusicRecords wrote:I was supposed to get back to NYC today but my flight got cancelled and soI get to spend an extra day in Vienna with my loves 8-) The airline was actually gonna book me a hotel but I'm lucky I actually have a place to stay here...I felt bad for all the other passengers who were pissed and had to stay in some hotel right by the airport which is like the middle of nowhere :lol: :lol:
It is kinda nowhere, but at the same time, it's 25mins from city centre so not bad. I wish my flight gets cancelled some day as you can get up to 600e LEGALLY for every flight that was more than 3h late unless it's was cuz of natutal disaster or somethig differrnt, but people don't know this.

Apply online and earn back those latest shoes you got. :lol:
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 33142
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby DOSSOME » Sat May 20, 2017 6:06 pm

:lol: #WhenWillBowWow
Errr...Nice attempt but sit anyway
User avatar
DOSSOME
Superstar
 
Posts: 9105
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby flopho » Sat May 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Serby wrote:I wish my flight gets cancelled some day as you can get up to 600e LEGALLY for every flight that was more than 3h late unless it's was cuz of natutal disaster or somethig differrnt, but people don't know this.
whew weird, i just wrote about this (not only this law but similar ones too) for a summary (travel law lecture) and now i'm reading it here :lol: that exam is clearly haunting me :cry:
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Superstar
 
Posts: 9969
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Return to This 'n' That