The Random Thought Thread

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby trebor » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 am

Tansike wrote:Was it that bad? :o
I have to ask my brother as he went to the Swiss concert as well iirc.
Yes, even worse! ( :lol: :lol: )
Interested to hear your brother's view!
trebor
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm

WeakHeart wrote:Im about to experience 'Call me by your name' in real life :lol:
He seems interested
But he's married, should I go for it?
Goodness, how brave of you to jump into RT with this as your first post. 8-)

Welcome! :D
It's time for the 2000-2009 Female-Led Singles Countdown!
and my Top 100 Artists countdown!
More? How about a survivor based on a countdown?
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby WeakHeart » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:01 pm

cheapthrills wrote:
WeakHeart wrote:Im about to experience 'Call me by your name' in real life :lol:
He seems interested

I've been reading ukmix for a long time but didn't really have anything to contribute
plus I can't talk to anyone about it, The married guy part
So this place felt safe :D
WeakHeart
Groupie

Postby aRat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 pm

WeakHeart wrote:
cheapthrills wrote:
He seems interested

I've been reading ukmix for a long time but didn't really have anything to contribute
If he is anywhere near as hot as daddy Armie then yes definitely.

Get that forbidden fruit.
Dua Lipa - Rihanna - Kanye West - Madonna - Michael Jackson
aRat
Personal Assistant

Postby LongingHeart » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Years ago I probably would have hooked up with a married guy - now definitely not! :-?
LongingHeart
Manager

Postby WeakHeart » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:08 pm

aRat wrote:
WeakHeart wrote:
cheapthrills wrote:
He seems interested

If he is anywhere near as hot as daddy Armie then yes definitely.

Get that forbidden fruit.
He certainly is
WeakHeart
Groupie

Postby WeakHeart » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:11 pm

LongingHeart wrote:Years ago I probably would have hooked up with a married guy - now definitely not! :-?
I've had one night stands before married/unmarried both
But he's my neighbour that's what bothering me the most
WeakHeart
Groupie

Postby LongingHeart » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:30 pm

So he‘s got a family at home and what bothers you the most is that he‘s your neighbour?

LongingHeart
Manager

Postby BodyShop » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:55 pm

I have a prob with married guys too.
I always think "what if i was in the position of the partner?".
I don't judge cause ti each their own but i don't like the idea of being with someone that is in a relationship let alone being married.
BodyShop
Manager

Postby NothingFails » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:01 pm

I could only fool with a bisexual married guy if he has the balls to be open to his wife. The ones who liars and keep liking dick a dirty little secret can go to hell. They're so worried their wives will reject them and not understand if they find out the truth, but the reality is she WILL reject his ass when she finds out he's been taking a cock for ten years behind her back. Surely straight couples are as open to the idea of being open as gay couples are? Most of my partnered/married gay friends are in open relationships.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby BodyShop » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:06 pm

I could never be part of an open relationship. I would much rather be single and whore myself around every night with a different guy.
I don't even get the point of it ,tbh lol.
I mean :"ok,you're my partner but I'm gonna f**k whoever I want to "
What for ????
Maybe I'm too closed minded but I tried hard to understand it but it simply doesn't make any sense to me.
BodyShop
Manager

Postby NothingFails » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:14 pm

do you want to have the same dinner every night? Sure you have your favorite meal but variety is the spice of life. Do you listen to one and only one artist? Sure you have your fave but there's others who are good too (well some stans might not fathom this lol). I feel the same way with an open relationship. We have a 26 year old chaser who plays with us time to time (twice in the past three weeks) and I absolutely love the sensation being with him brings me... do I want to leave my partner for him or does my partner want to leave me for him? No.... but it actually feels good and being with someone else actually brings out better pointers for my own performance and vice versa.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:28 pm

I love being with a married man and the secrecy surrounding the affair.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby WeakHeart » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:06 pm

LongingHeart wrote:So he‘s got a family at home and what bothers you the most is that he‘s your neighbour?
Yes
I've slept with married guys before,
I'm 19 i get drunk. i mess around with strangers no big deal
Im not gonna date him because i know he doesn't have the balls to admit it.
I've been avoiding him for the past 2 weeks
Things gonna get awkward even if i don't sleep with him
Im screwed :lol:
WeakHeart
Groupie

Postby WeakHeart » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:07 pm

spiritboy wrote:I love being with a married man and the secrecy surrounding the affair.
You're a devil :lol: :lol:
WeakHeart
Groupie

Postby BodyShop » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:22 pm

NothingFails wrote:do you want to have the same dinner every night? Sure you have your favorite meal but variety is the spice of life. Do you listen to one and only one artist? Sure you have your fave but there's others who are good too (well some stans might not fathom this lol). I feel the same way with an open relationship. We have a 26 year old chaser who plays with us time to time (twice in the past three weeks) and I absolutely love the sensation being with him brings me... do I want to leave my partner for him or does my partner want to leave me for him? No.... but it actually feels good and being with someone else actually brings out better pointers for my own performance and vice versa.
I respect that but can't relate at all as I would never admit sharing my partner with anyone else.
Your post pretty much sums up why I think monogamy is something that doesn't work and also why I came to the conclusion serious relationships suck as if you insist on having one you're gonna be cheated sooner than later.
BodyShop
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:25 pm

WeakHeart wrote:
spiritboy wrote:I love being with a married man and the secrecy surrounding the affair.
You're a devil :lol: :lol:
Even the devil wouldn't recognize me :lol: :lol: :lol:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm

To be fair... we didn't decide to go open until five years in (we're at eight now). I don't want to marry any other guy, I don't want to grow old with them, etc... but messing around with someone who isn't living with you and hasn't been committed with you for close to a decade actually does have its perks. I actually don't mess around nearly as much as it sounds, I've been with four guys who aren't my partner since 2015, three of them were the three of us together.

My prob is that I'm more the clingy guy who only wants to do something if it's a guy I *really* like and not just some anonymous stranger. I have a few potentials I talk to but they all live so far away the chances of anything happening are very slim, though one of them does come to my city on the weekends occasionally :lol:
NothingFails
Legend

Postby ArmyOfMe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:34 pm

I have been together for a while with my bf (one year and a half, that's my longest relationship) and we haven't been with other guys in the meantime. However, monogamy is something we have discussed, and both of us would theoretically be open to new experiences, most probably threesomes.
AsI far as I'm concerned, the equation that a relationship or marriage have to be about having exclusive control of another person's genitals is influenced by a heteronormative vision of society that's been passed to us by previous generations. However, that doesn't necessarily reflect everyone's nature and how everyone has to deal with relationships in the 21st century.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:00 pm

I guess I'm old fashioned. My husband was my first boyfriend. We've been together for almost 22 years now. And I've never been with anyone else and I don't want to. I love the security of it just being the two of us.

I understand this is not for everyone. Gay, straight or bi.
It's also understandable that women don't want to leave their men, when they are secretly gay/bi.
But I'm somebody that don't want to share.
RayRay
Legend

Postby Hugo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:12 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:I have been together for a while with my bf (one year and a half, that's my longest relationship) and we haven't been with other guys in the meantime. However, monogamy is something we have discussed, and both of us would theoretically be open to new experiences, most probably threesomes.
AsI far as I'm concerned, the equation that a relationship or marriage have to be about having exclusive control of another person's genitals is influenced by a heteronormative vision of society that's been passed to us by previous generations. However, that doesn't necessarily reflect everyone's nature and how everyone has to deal with relationships in the 21st century.
If everyone is fine with it... awesome. But if one has to hide it, something isn't right.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby SummerPeur » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Sis pls.... :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I Bloom
I, Bloom Just For You
I Bloom, Just For Youuuuu
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby Erotica » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:44 pm

I could never do something with a married person
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:02 pm

NothingFails wrote:do you want to have the same dinner every night? Sure you have your favorite meal but variety is the spice of life. Do you listen to one and only one artist? Sure you have your fave but there's others who are good too (well some stans might not fathom this lol). I feel the same way with an open relationship. We have a 26 year old chaser who plays with us time to time (twice in the past three weeks) and I absolutely love the sensation being with him brings me... do I want to leave my partner for him or does my partner want to leave me for him? No.... but it actually feels good and being with someone else actually brings out better pointers for my own performance and vice versa.
See
Using your analogy... for me it’s like I still wanna eat with the same mouth tho
So I can change the meals up while still eating how I’m used to
Try something new with my partner
Bondage or whatever can bring new sensations to the game
MrDiva
Legend

Postby Wayne » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Bondage - laawwwd.

I'm such a prude when it comes to s-e-x - you'll find no whips in my room thank you very much.

I also am perfectly fine with admitting I'm far too insecure to have an open relationship. :lol: Hats off to those like John who manage to maintain long-term relationships with them.
Wayne
Administrator

Return to The Lounge