The Random Thought Thread

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby Serby » Wed May 16, 2018 9:24 am

Wayne wrote:
menime123 wrote:
Wayne wrote:I have only Apple Pods and I’m perfectly satisfied with them (except the wire is crap and they’ve broken far too frequently).
AirPods. You’ll never look back.
I know it probably won’t happen but I’ve always had an awful idea that somehow with wireless headphones, the headphones stop working and the music plays loud on the phone and everyone hears.
I'm quite sure every phone has option if music stops or keeps playing once the connection is gone.
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby ArmyOfMe » Wed May 16, 2018 9:36 am

Serby wrote:I have noise cancelling bose and they are my life. Havig the surroundings shut down when in publoc transport >>>>>
Apple and BEATS will NEVER compare
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby spiritboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:39 am

I don't like listening to music with headphones and i'll never pay that much for one tbh :lol:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Wayne » Wed May 16, 2018 9:55 am

Serby wrote:
Wayne wrote:
menime123 wrote:
Wayne wrote:I have only Apple Pods and I’m perfectly satisfied with them (except the wire is crap and they’ve broken far too frequently).
I know it probably won’t happen but I’ve always had an awful idea that somehow with wireless headphones, the headphones stop working and the music plays loud on the phone and everyone hears.
I'm quite sure every phone has option if music stops or keeps playing once the connection is gone.
Yet it happened to Akini.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Tansike » Wed May 16, 2018 10:02 am

^ it happened to me as well... depending on what and where you're listening to, it can be quite embarassing :lol:
Tansike
Legend

Postby Serby » Wed May 16, 2018 10:40 am

Wayne wrote:Yet it happened to Akini.
My post was supposed to end with a question mark. :lol: isn't there such option?
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Rihab » Wed May 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Not sure I understood him correctly, but I think Akini pressed play again after his headphones had disconnected and the music had stopped playing. I don‘t think the music on any phone would just keep playing when connection to the headphones was lost. It definitely doesn‘t happen with iPhones + AirPods.
Rihab
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Wed May 16, 2018 1:48 pm

JSparksFan wrote:
Wayne wrote:
menime123 wrote:
That's actually happened to me a few times. My bluetooth connection ended, due to the headphones' battery dying, and I didn't realise, so I just pressed play, and, boom, "Oops!...I Did It Again" is blasting in my cubicle at work. :oops:

I still love wireless headphones, though. They're a huge step-up from the wired ones I've been using most of my life.
This made me laugh so hard. I can't think of a more appropriate song to play in that instance :lol:
Vote for songs in the Summertime Madness Tournamentr!
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby TheRealest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Why did “I Know What You Want” become such a bop over a decade later... It was not all that in 2003
TheRealest
The Queen

Postby Gravity » Wed May 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Rihab wrote:
Not sure I understood him correctly, but I think Akini pressed play again after his headphones had disconnected and the music had stopped playing. I don‘t think the music on any phone would just keep playing when connection to the headphones was lost. It definitely doesn‘t happen with iPhones + AirPods.
It doesn't happen on Android either. If headphones are accidentally disconnected, the music stops.

TheRealest wrote:Why did “I Know What You Want” become such a bop over a decade later... It was not all that in 2003
There was a lot of similar songs out there back then. Some stood a test of time, some didn't.
Floped and localed
Gravity
R&B Junkie

Postby Carbon » Wed May 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Having your tonsils taken out in adulthood is pure agony. Wouldn’t wish this pain to anyone. My poor throat :cry: like swallowing glass shards every time I want to drink/eat.
необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby stevyy » Wed May 16, 2018 3:44 pm

Carbon wrote:Having your tonsils taken out in adulthood is pure agony. Wouldn’t wish this pain to anyone. My poor throat :cry: like swallowing glass shards every time I want to drink/eat.
i have the same pain only coming from the liver (Goldbladder actually)... it is like u ate glass shards when you have goldstones. I've already lost 30 pounds (15 kg) bc at one point you simply stop eating altogether.

I had to undergo an operation last week too... and another one in July. This whole saga was / is torture of the highest order. So, I see you, hear you and feel you.
stevyy
Legend

Postby Carbon » Wed May 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Yeah, and the general anesthesia messes you up. Hope I never have to go through that again.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby Wayne » Wed May 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Reminds me of my iconic hospital topic: viewtopic.php?t=76266 :cry:

Agreed with you both about ops, the anaesthesia messed me up for at least 12 hours after my jaw operation. Glad you're well Carbon!
Wayne
Administrator

Postby aRat » Wed May 16, 2018 4:50 pm

lol atrl is still not working, it has been like a month wtf
Dua Lipa - Rihanna - Madonna - Beyonce - Michael Jackson
aRat
Manager

Postby Hugo » Wed May 16, 2018 5:22 pm

TIfan wrote:Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore :lol:

To the police he said losing his last fan was the real reason.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Erotica » Wed May 16, 2018 5:32 pm

When a music forum closes for a long time they lose so many people there.
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Wed May 16, 2018 5:35 pm

The only thing i miss on Atrl is Hot 100 prediction threads.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Rihab » Wed May 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Arrested for ‘public drunkenness‘? :lol:
Does that mean you can only be drunk at home? Cause clubs, bars, restaurants and so on are all in public, right?
Rihab
Legend

Postby menime123 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Rihab wrote:Arrested for ‘public drunkenness‘? :lol:
Does that mean you can only be drunk at home? Cause clubs, bars, restaurants and so on are all in public, right?
Well, yes :lol:

You can be intoxicated but not drunk and disorderly :lol:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Guru » Thu May 17, 2018 5:09 am

Truth

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu May 17, 2018 9:35 am

I love little old record shops. I have just found one not far from where I work and they have LOADS of old albums and CD singles.

I need to take my time to browse around there and buy as much stuff as possible.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Goldmoney » Thu May 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Preach, Regina! :cry: This is probably my favorite video on the web because I can use it for so many different things!
Goldmoney
Legend

Postby Carbon » Fri May 18, 2018 12:01 pm

love Regina Hall, have to see that movie!

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri May 18, 2018 12:19 pm

urbanmusik has become the first banned mod, what a legend
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Return to The Lounge