The Random Thought Thread

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:36 am

SholasBoy wrote:
Goldmoney wrote:The intolerance towards ghetto members is real. I guess the Trump exemplar has finally reared its ugly head here. Sadly, it was bound to happen sooner or later. :roll:
Sounds like you need to find yourself another forum that is more tolerant to your so-called "ghetto members".
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby heppolo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:49 am

we need some kind of drama here on UKMix
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby LongingHeart » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:53 am

I mean you can have 'drama' without calling each other names idk it shouldn't be that hard to not get banned
LongingHeart
Manager

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:54 am

heppolo wrote:we need some kind of drama here on UKMix
Wanna try me? :P
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby DnBLover » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:05 am

The fact that Get back is constantly baiting and has never even been banned for 1 day reveals how "rules" here are skewed
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby aRat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:45 am

DnBLover wrote:The fact that Get back is constantly baiting and has never even been banned for 1 day reveals how "rules" here are skewed
LOL don't know why yall are so bothered by him. His shade is light-weight and harmless most of the time.
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
aRat
Manager

Postby aRat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am

Eminem ended your mumble rappers.
Beyonce (she was ugly)
aRat
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:10 pm

LongingHeart wrote:I mean you can have 'drama' without calling each other names idk it shouldn't be that hard to not get banned
LOL You're the first person in this forum who starts insulting and calling other people names whenever someone doesn't agree with you :wink:
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:15 pm

aRat wrote:
DnBLover wrote:The fact that Get back is constantly baiting and has never even been banned for 1 day reveals how "rules" here are skewed
LOL don't know why yall are so bothered by him. His shade is light-weight and harmless most of the time.
+1 8-)

MrLeonix wrote:
LongingHeart wrote:I mean you can have 'drama' without calling each other names idk it shouldn't be that hard to not get banned
LOL You're the first person in this forum who starts insulting and calling other people names whenever someone doesn't agree with you :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: true
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby LongingHeart » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:19 pm

MrLeonix wrote:
I don't think I call other people names in here !? If so I'll definitely try not to. A Little insult? Yes maybe. But since I never got banned or a warning I shouldn't be that bad.
But with You I definitely get tempted that's for sure
LongingHeart
Manager

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:28 pm

^hun we were just talking about how certain members get away with saying all kinds of stuff here, so don't think that just because you haven't been banned it means you're well behaved :lol: :lol: take ThaInfo1 for instance, this member was about to get away with it until you brought up what he said and threw him under the bus :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:31 pm

LongingHeart wrote:I don't think I call other people names in here !? If so I'll definitely try not to. A Little insult? Yes maybe. But since I never got banned or a warning I shouldn't be that bad.
But with You I definitely get tempted that's for sure
Maybe its because no one has really done the job to report you? I personally haven't .... Sometimes mods don't get to know or guess things without being reported to them. :wink:

MusicRecords wrote:^hun we were just talking about how certain members get away with saying all kinds of stuff here, so don't think that just because you haven't been banned it means you're well behaved :lol: :lol: take ThaInfo1 for instance, this member was about to get away with it until you brought up what he said and threw him under the bus :lol:
Exactly Thalnfo is basically a saint next to this guy LongingHeart :lol:
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby aRat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:23 pm

yeah LongingHeart loves reporting members and then celebrating when they get banned...
Beyonce (she was ugly)
aRat
Manager

Postby LongingHeart » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm

aRat wrote:yeah LongingHeart loves reporting members and then celebrating when they get banned...
Thanks to you I had quite a few reasons to celebrate then, thanks!
I never knew all those things about me wow thanks! :cry:
LongingHeart
Manager

Postby heppolo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Jeremy Kyle show without swearing and personal digs would have never made those ratings. And Trump would have never got elected. Also, Celebrity Big Brother still exists. :)
I am ready to be insulted here 24/7 if it gives UKMix the popularity & people start to donate UKMix some cash. :D
heppolo
Legend

Postby heppolo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:51 pm

aRat wrote:
Eminem ended your mumble rappers.
I feel like these mumble boys desperately want to end themselves
heppolo
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 pm

There is a wealthy guy in London with the same name as me and so we have similar Gmail addresses,. I've gotten emails for him confirming helicopter lessons, reservations for some expensive restaurant in London, and even notification of a lawsuit.

Today, I got a notice to check in for a flight back to London from the island of Mauritius via Dubai. All these people are putting in his email wrong. Because I am so nosy, I went to Emirates Air and checked his flight info of course he's flying in first class. :lol: It is taking every fiber of my being not to go in and mess with the reservation, like request a vegetarian meal or something. :lol:
Vote for songs in the Summertime Madness Tournament!
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:00 pm

cheapthrills wrote:There is a wealthy guy in London with the same name as me and so we have similar Gmail addresses,. I've gotten emails for him confirming helicopter lessons, reservations for some expensive restaurant in London, and even notification of a lawsuit.

Today, I got a notice to check in for a flight back to London from the island of Mauritius via Dubai. All these people are putting in his email wrong. Because I am so nosy, I went to Emirates Air and checked his flight info of course he's flying in first class. :lol: It is taking every fiber of my being not to go in and mess with the reservation, like request a vegetarian meal or something. :lol:
You have a thing with wrong e-mails don't you? :P
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:02 pm

cheapthrills wrote:There is a wealthy guy in London with the same name as me and so we have similar Gmail addresses,. I've gotten emails for him confirming helicopter lessons, reservations for some expensive restaurant in London, and even notification of a lawsuit.

Karma will get you back and someone will mess with your little meal in economy class :lol: :oops: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:10 pm

MrLeonix wrote:

You have a thing with wrong e-mails don't you? :P
I didn't even think of that. Why is my email so messy this week? :lol:
Vote for songs in the Summertime Madness Tournament!
cheapthrills
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Goldmoney wrote:The intolerance towards ghetto members is real. I guess the Trump exemplar has finally reared its ugly head here. Sadly, it was bound to happen sooner or later. :roll:
Nonsense. It is not a case of "intolerance", it's a case of members (regardless of race or ethnicity) breaking the rules that apply to everybody.
Thriller

Postby TIfan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:06 pm

I feel bad for saying this, but I am very into fashion icon Fan BingBing and her drama right now. She was ordered to pay around $129 million in fines and tax. She reportedly sold 41 apartments around the world. I think she paid off her fines with no problem.

How do I join her team? Where did this money come from? What is going on?
TIfan
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:01 pm

G-Eazy is low key hot
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby toni_pest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:03 pm

MusicRecords wrote:G-Eazy is low key hot
I noticed that too when he dyed his hair blonde