The Random Thought Thread

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

 

Postby jochen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:19 pm

theMathematician wrote:Some of jochen's views are, let's say conservative, but don't take it too seriously, guys ;) . It's probably the foreign language on one hand and the fact that messages come across as more extreme than they are intended to on the internet on the other hand.

I was surprised when I found out that Lil Pump is just 18. That young man is already covered in tattoos from head to toe - how could he afford that and what is his family thinking about it? I envy him for the fact that he already has got a recording contract at that tender age - which I had one, too.
I am just playing.

Anyway,

My wife just said (next to me) that she would kick me out of her Kitchen anyway.

By the way sometjing für Rat , i am the boss when we Grill.
Barbeque in english? Dont know.

There i am the boss like a real man should.
Open Fire. Bloddy Meat.

So i can cook Too
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby aRat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:35 pm

jochen wrote:So nice from me. Right? I have feelings for trans.
Why did you say it was you? Fool.
I don't know dua libra.
What is she anyway? Singer?

Depp ;-)
Keep collecting my quotes
Not Dua Libra :lol: She is a very talented singer and also known as the DDD of Pop.

That wasn't your original qoute though just the meaning oop
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby jochen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:44 pm

Keep collecting :-)

I meant it from the heart :-(

Pool Trans soul i thought
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby thankfulforkelly » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:08 pm

I know Nippian93 is still around on ukmix but I swear I never see their posts anymore?
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
User avatar
thankfulforkelly
Superstar
 
Posts: 5185
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015

Postby BeeBoy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:20 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:I know Nippian93 is still around on ukmix but I swear I never see their posts anymore?
he only posts in the whitney GA
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby spiritboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:03 pm

He is one of the best members of Ukmix. I hope he'll start posting here soon.
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24837
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby RayRay » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:58 pm

jochen wrote:
There i am the boss like a real man should.
Open Fire. Bloddy Meat.
These are the posts I don't like. If he can't understand the meaning of "real" man (being a member on UKMIX), than I don't know what could help.
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 13010
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby Rihab » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:10 pm

The last page is one of the best ever in this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbecue is not cooking.
User avatar
Rihab
Legend
 
Posts: 18554
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby heppolo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:22 pm

jochen wrote:Pool Trans soul i thought
What is a ''Pool trans''? A fountain, I guess. :lol:
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 24637
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Marchum » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:26 pm

I enjoy me some Jochen :lol:
User avatar
Marchum
Manager
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018
Location: Cali

Postby Westen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:32 pm

Rihab wrote:The last page is one of the best ever in this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbecue is not cooking.
It really is :lol:

Dua Libra :lol:
User avatar
Westen
Legend
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013

Postby SummerPeur » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:33 pm

BeeBoy wrote:
thankfulforkelly wrote:I know Nippian93 is still around on ukmix but I swear I never see their posts anymore?
he only posts in the whitney GA
Shame :(. He needs to post outside that thread more.
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
User avatar
SummerPeur
Kylie Overseer
 
Posts: 10675
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby TheRealest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:56 am

Guru wrote:
Such an iconic era in music history :cry: I miss the early-mid 2000s sooo much
User avatar
TheRealest
The Queen
 
Posts: 14812
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009
Location: USA

Postby Serby » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:38 am

Almost 4am here and I'm not in bed cuz I'm postponing writing my homework. Why can't I get motivated easier? :cry:
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 37095
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Loose » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:02 am

jochen wrote:
theMathematician wrote:Some of jochen's views are, let's say conservative, but don't take it too seriously, guys ;) . It's probably the foreign language on one hand and the fact that messages come across as more extreme than they are intended to on the internet on the other hand.

I was surprised when I found out that Lil Pump is just 18. That young man is already covered in tattoos from head to toe - how could he afford that and what is his family thinking about it? I envy him for the fact that he already has got a recording contract at that tender age - which I had one, too.
I am just playing.

Anyway,

My wife just said (next to me) that she would kick me out of her Kitchen anyway.

By the way sometjing für Rat , i am the boss when we Grill.
Barbeque in english? Dont know.

There i am the boss like a real man should.
Open Fire. Bloddy Meat.

So i can cook Too
I feel like I haven’t met real men before you.
It's handled. | My last.fm
User avatar
Loose
Legend
 
Posts: 12080
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby jochen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:43 am

We havent met
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby Loose » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 am

jochen wrote:We havent met
I know! And yet, your personality is coming on real strong. :lol:

Not negative at all. I find these testosterone punchlines very entertaining.
It's handled. | My last.fm
User avatar
Loose
Legend
 
Posts: 12080
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby jochen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:57 am

Your Wellcome :-)
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby aRat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:22 pm

Loose wrote:
I feel like I haven’t met real men before you.
A real man kills their dinner with their bare hands and teeth like a very manly lion or a manly bear would do...

Putting already killed meat on a grill doesn't count... even a kid could do that.
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby heppolo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:28 pm

real man eats the plate after the dinner is finished
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 24637
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby aRat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:39 pm

heppolo wrote:real man eats the plate after the dinner is finished
A real man uses a chainsaw to trim their beard

A real man can impregnate a woman by just looking at her

A real man has 3 legs
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby BeeBoy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:58 pm

What a flop. How could you forget

A real man only eats dark chocolate
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby aRat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:13 pm

BeeBoy wrote:
A real man only eats dark chocolate
https://media1.tenor.com/images/384fd13 ... id=5666631
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:47 pm

aRat wrote:
heppolo wrote:real man eats the plate after the dinner is finished
A real man uses a chainsaw to trim their beard

A real man can impregnate a woman by just looking at her

A real man has 3 legs
That reminded me of Chuck Norris :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25485
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby heppolo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:44 pm

aRat wrote:
heppolo wrote:real man eats the plate after the dinner is finished
A real man uses a chainsaw to trim their beard

A real man can impregnate a woman by just looking at her

A real man has 3 legs
explained in a song
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 24637
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Return to The Lounge