The Random Thought Thread

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

 

Postby heppolo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:40 am

aRat wrote:
Gravity wrote:Songs About Jane was a great album, but then everything eent downhill afterwards.
Meh don't think they ever released "great" stuff except MLJ which is a very good pop song.
MLJ was super trashy and the lyrics were beyond ridiculous.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 23750
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby thankfulforkelly » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:54 pm

MLJ is kinda cringe but it’s also a banger and definitely remembered. Maroon 5 keep scoring hits and Adam Levine is making hella money, but they’re all throwaway hits that people forget instantly
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
User avatar
thankfulforkelly
Superstar
 
Posts: 5075
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015

Postby Tansike » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:53 pm

I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 45393
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Tansike wrote:I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
What a grandpa :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13360
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Tansike » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:59 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
Tansike wrote:I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
What a grandpa :lol:
:lol: :oops:
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 45393
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby spiritboy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Any special Xmas plans guys?
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24518
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby Gravity » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:05 pm

spiritboy wrote:Any special Xmas plans guys?
rihanna_work_ft_drake.mp3
Floped and localed
User avatar
Gravity
R&B Junkie
 
Posts: 10976
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Luxurious Undergrind

Postby RayRay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:09 pm

spiritboy wrote:Any special Xmas plans guys?
Going to Mariah's Christmas concert next week. :D :D :D :D :D :D
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 12523
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby spiritboy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Gravity wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Any special Xmas plans guys?
rihanna_work_ft_drake.mp3
Oh, it sucks. :(
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24518
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby spiritboy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:15 pm

RayRay wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Any special Xmas plans guys?
Going to Mariah's Christmas concert next week. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Great, i'm so happy for you :D
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24518
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby DnBLover » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Tansike wrote:I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
I've done this way too many times.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 14410
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT-NO

Postby aRat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Tansike wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
Tansike wrote:I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
What a grandpa :lol:
:lol: :oops:
Literally my father teas.
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby heppolo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:55 pm

DnBLover wrote:
Tansike wrote:I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
I've done this way too many times.
Sometimes I also do have daydreaming as well, pretty tiring experience.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 23750
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Tansike » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:56 pm

DnBLover wrote:
Tansike wrote:I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
I've done this way too many times.
I didn't even want to do this today :lol: :cry:
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 45393
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby stevyy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Celebrate the official return of "The UKMIX Favourite Members Countdown 2018". Over the next 7 days more and more teasers will be released and culminate on the official banner / motto presentation of the 2018 Favourite Members Countdown thread.

After taking a break and enjoying other ventures, it was bestowed on me to return to the UKMIX Majors Category Countdowns for a 6th time.

Be sure to stay up to date for more information by clicking on the link in my signature.


I am beyond excited to be given the oppotunity to present this countdown. Let's bring it back and continue old traditions. I used to be a little better at dancing on my own before UKMIX put its arms 'round me, swept the world beneath my feet, turning me into a dreamer living easy. This Countdown has always been my magnum opus and my legacy. And I am so glad to be given the chance to show you just one more time what UKMIX means to me through my eyes and in my own words.
Teaser 1:

Image
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 51967
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby aRat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Is that teaser a metaphor for yall divas careers?
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:19 pm

aRat wrote:Is that teaser a metaphor for yall divas careers?
Lmao :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13360
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby stevyy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:27 pm

aRat wrote:Is that teaser a metaphor for yall divas careers?
Lady Justice? Of course. That is why you can't escape a certain DIVA anywhere you go in these dire, cold times.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 51967
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby BodyShop » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:41 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
aRat wrote:Is that teaser a metaphor for yall divas careers?
Lmao :lol: :lol:
:lol:
User avatar
BodyShop
Manager
 
Posts: 4930
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015

Postby spiritboy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 am

I don't think i'll have many votes but i don't want to be included in this countdown. Stevy, my votes are yours. If anyone votes for me,add them to your total. :lol:
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24518
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby Tansike » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:51 am

spiritboy wrote:I don't think i'll have many votes but i don't want to be included in this countdown. Stevy, my votes are yours. If anyone votes for me,add them to your total. :lol:
Why? :o You're (in my opinion) one of the most popular members here.
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 45393
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby spiritboy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:01 am

Tansike wrote:
spiritboy wrote:I don't think i'll have many votes but i don't want to be included in this countdown. Stevy, my votes are yours. If anyone votes for me,add them to your total. :lol:
Why? :o You're (in my opinion) one of the most popular members here.
This is highly unpopular opinion :lol:

Anyone thinking of voting for me should know that my votes will go to stevy :lol:
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24518
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby Goldmoney » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:30 am

Mumble rap is basically ratchet camp
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 20243
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: aRatchet Street

Postby BeeBoy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:49 am

spiritboy wrote:
Tansike wrote:
spiritboy wrote:I don't think i'll have many votes but i don't want to be included in this countdown. Stevy, my votes are yours. If anyone votes for me,add them to your total. :lol:
Why? :o You're (in my opinion) one of the most popular members here.
This is highly unpopular opinion :lol:

Anyone thinking of voting for me should know that my votes will go to stevy :lol:
Don't think that's unpopular. I think it would be easier to just not count votes for you if you don't want it :lol:
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:05 pm

BeeBoy wrote:
spiritboy wrote:
Tansike wrote:
spiritboy wrote:I don't think i'll have many votes but i don't want to be included in this countdown. Stevy, my votes are yours. If anyone votes for me,add them to your total. :lol:
Why? :o You're (in my opinion) one of the most popular members here.
This is highly unpopular opinion :lol:

Anyone thinking of voting for me should know that my votes will go to stevy :lol:
Don't think that's unpopular. I think it would be easier to just not count votes for you if you don't want it :lol:
This :lol: it doesn’t make sense for anyone to get all your votes, they’re voting for you after all not for whoever else you give the points to :lol: although I would gladly take all of your points :lol: :oops:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13360
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Return to The Lounge