The Random Thought Thread

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

 

Postby aRat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 am

MusicRecords wrote:
Serby wrote:Little jo alc in my blood. Zero.

Weeknds bew song. CrazyCrazy. Its actually nit do difficult to understand albeit out of context.
def drunk :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact he thinks of CrazyCrazy when he is drunk tho, a capital messT :lol:
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3587
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby TheRealest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:51 am

Feeling myself like I’m Norma Jeane
User avatar
TheRealest
The Queen
 
Posts: 14812
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009
Location: USA

Postby MusicRecords » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:57 am

TheRealest wrote:Feeling myself like I’m Norma Jeane
Sure, Joanne
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13671
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby stevyy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:19 am

MusicRecords wrote:
TheRealest wrote:Feeling myself like I’m Norma Jeane
Sure, Joanne
booboo, that's a Mariah reference. Act educated at least. 8-)
The Realest ain't playing this time.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 52520
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby MusicRecords » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:20 am

stevyy wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
TheRealest wrote:Feeling myself like I’m Norma Jeane
Sure, Joanne
booboo, that's a Mariah reference. Act educated at least. 8-)
The Realest ain't playing this time.
:lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13671
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby biscuits » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 am

toni_pest wrote:lil mama and avril lavigne. WEMIX!
lil mama and avril lavigne. WEMIX!

Image
Do you know what choreography this is?
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 48341
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby Serby » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:04 am

I wish.

I'm at work, awake since 9am, slept only 4 hours last night, theres so many people with gigantic jackets and I'm litersly vlose to shitting down and was just writing on UKmix within those 2 min break that I manage to get when I can stop for a second. :lol:

CrazyCrazy is being mentioned cuz of earlier Kevin Fart discussion.
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 37096
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Rihab » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:23 am

spiritboy wrote:
stevyy wrote:They are also now claiming Mariah supports child-rape because she collaborated with R. Kelly. We all know Mariah doesn't know who he is.
Lol, Mariah lives in a bubble
More like a cloud of xanax.
User avatar
Rihab
Legend
 
Posts: 18555
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby DOSSOME » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:56 am

biscuits wrote:
toni_pest wrote:lil mama and avril lavigne. WEMIX!
lil mama and avril lavigne. WEMIX!

Image
Do you know what choreography this is?
If :cry: :cry:
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby TheRealest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:57 am

TheRealest wrote:Feeling myself like I’m Norma Jeane
Living like babs cuz it’s evergreen
User avatar
TheRealest
The Queen
 
Posts: 14812
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009
Location: USA

Postby DOSSOME » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:03 am

TheRealest wrote:
TheRealest wrote:Feeling myself like I’m Norma Jeane
Living like babs cuz it’s evergreen
#TASTE
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby Serby » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:14 am

Speaki g of green, I'm kinda craving broccoli rn. :lol:
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 37096
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby TheRealest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:17 am

DOSSOME wrote:
TheRealest wrote:
TheRealest wrote:Feeling myself like I’m Norma Jeane
Living like babs cuz it’s evergreen
#TASTE
Caution is really THAT girl :cry:
User avatar
TheRealest
The Queen
 
Posts: 14812
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009
Location: USA

Postby Loose » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:36 am

When I read TheRealest, RuPaul’s The Realness is playing in my head.

You got a song there, girl.
It's handled. | My last.fm
User avatar
Loose
Legend
 
Posts: 12081
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby Carbon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:47 am

is it me or the "max number of login attempts" crap is gone??? :cry:

Serby wrote: litersly vlose to shitting down
how do you not see what you end up posting :lol: I mean I get typos and all, but do you not at least glance at the text while writing :lol:
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 23645
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Wayne » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:51 am

Carbon wrote:is it me or the "max number of login attempts" crap is gone??? :cry:
It has, but it will come back unfortunately.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 53050
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby biscuits » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:52 am

DOSSOME wrote:
biscuits wrote:
toni_pest wrote:lil mama and avril lavigne. WEMIX!
lil mama and avril lavigne. WEMIX!

Image
Do you know what choreography this is?
If :cry: :cry:
Right. Yet if he saw the ‘If’ video, he would probably criticise it
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 48341
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby aRat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 pm

He is from Europe so he most surely never saw it, and neither did I.
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3587
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby RayRay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:33 pm

aRat wrote:He is from Europe so he most surely never saw it, and neither did I.
If was all over MTV Europe. Anyone who was into music must have seen it as it was on high rotation for some time.
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 13029
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby aRat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:18 pm



Oh W0W @GoldMoney what do we think of this?
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3587
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby stevyy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:20 pm

classy, Nicki.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 52520
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby toni_pest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:53 pm

RayRay wrote:
aRat wrote:He is from Europe so he most surely never saw it, and neither did I.
If was all over MTV Europe. Anyone who was into music must have seen it as it was on high rotation for some time.
never seen it, i guess i was too young when she was still popular
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 32800
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby Goldmoney » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:02 pm

aRat wrote:Oh W0W @GoldMoney what do we think of this?
New R. Kelly tbh
SawyerHewitt wrote:The raw emotion Kween conveys when belting out WBT's climax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A MOMENT IN MUSIC HISTORY.
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 20803
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: aRatchet’s Hole

Postby stevyy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:03 pm

Goldmoney wrote:
aRat wrote:Oh W0W @GoldMoney what do we think of this?
New R. Kelly tbh
I don't think it is the time nor place to make jokes like these.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 52520
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby Goldmoney » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Yeah my bad, as if the R. Kelly topic wasn’t enough of a joke already
SawyerHewitt wrote:The raw emotion Kween conveys when belting out WBT's climax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A MOMENT IN MUSIC HISTORY.
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 20803
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: aRatchet’s Hole

Return to The Lounge