1%
Artists & Promotion
No votes
TEST
No votes

Total votes : 153

Postby Shorty » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
Shorty wrote:On the wrestling forum I post on (which is called Wrestling Forum, how imaginative :lol:), they have reputation and a like button. People can give you red or green rep for your posts. I have nothing but green rep on there :lol:
Which wrestling forum is that?I've been looking for a good forum to discuss wrestling for a while.
Wrestling Forum. I'm weatherwarden on there btw. People are ruthless on there though, if you don't like the same wrestlers as them they hate on you. I joined to talk about Wrestlemania travel packages and ended up staying :lol:
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby FreakyFlyBry » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:40 am

Voted for The Retro, Games (in particular, the Survivors subforum) and Personal Charts. That seems to take up almost all of my posts these days. :P

I'm on a few other forums, M4B Charts Central (where I am an admin), Fan Forum (mostly post on the Kate Voegele board there), the AT40 Fun & Games forum, and that's pretty much it these days. :P I used to post on many more though.
FreakyFlyBry
No Title, No Topic

Postby Ivica » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:46 am

Artist Charts A, General Artist and Games..

I have accounts on Buzzjack (very active), ATRL (only active when Britney has album/singles out), and Bad Media Karma (the only Britney forum which is actually great to be part of) also have account on Croatian forum of F1.
Ivica
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:56 am

I have/had accounts on haven and pulse purely for chart info back in 08/09 and thats it
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Tombo » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:49 am

Hey, I really like PopDaily. I love the community there and I am a moderator. I regularly visit PopJustice as it tends to have great info and I can relate to some of the other uses. BuzzJack is great for up-to-date chart stuff and I have personal charts on there. I recently started posting on FOTP. I have been trying to join ATRL for a while but to no avail. I use PopOverdose and ThePopZone less frequently than the other sites. I like JosepVinaixa, it isn't a forum but it is great for pop news.
Tombo
Roadie

Postby Airwrecka » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:55 pm

I'm pretty faithful. I think I've got an account on some playstation forum which I use for trophy guides, but I'm not sure if I've ever posted anything. Certainly nothing noteworthy. :lol:

I used to use Digital Spy a bit, but I much prefer it here. Probably overgeneralising, but I find that DS seems to attract a certain demographic of disillusioned , middle aged men in particular, and that it has a rather pessimistic vibe. It's also extremely argumentative, with people challenging pretty much everything. You could post something like "I don't like killing kittens" or similar, and you'd instantly have people starting up a counter-argument. I found it all a bit draining. Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy debate, but the good old British pessimism is rampant there. I also dislike the grammar nazis who get aggressive even if people explain they are dyslexic, etc. It's also a little fanatical in certain places, like the Doctor Who forum. I'm a fan of the show, but I don't spend hours analysing every single plot development. On the flip side, the music forum is rather vague.

Sometimes Popjustice has some interesting stuff, but the forum is very gaudy looking and the signatures etc are annoying, so I've never joined. I also find they open threads with no sources or confirmation whatsoever. At least here, the information is pretty reliable. In truth, there's nowhere quite like UKMix. :D
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Virgostar » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:52 am

I've been a member of musician-based forums before, but not for a while (one shut down & my account won't work at the other one for some reason, but the last time I looked at it it was pretty much dead anyway). Nowadays I'm either here or at the beauty forum I also belong to.
Let's embrace the point of no return.
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby NoAngels » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:05 pm

I am also a member on (SpillItNow) since 2007. But my heart feels more comfortable here despite the fact that that forum is technically more updated and sophisticated. It's been almost ten years for me here and I love this place a lot!
Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.
NoAngels
Superstar

Postby Michiel » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:12 pm

I have an account on Facebook and Twattier.
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Graham76man » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm

I was thinking about joining Digital Spy, but after Airwrecka comment on it, especially the grammar remark, I don't think I will bother.

I'm also a member of a couple of history forums, but one of them had a website redesign, looking a bit like DS incidentally, which messed up the forum for ages. They are still having problems with it, supplied by a USA company who do a lot of forums designs by the way. For many it's impossible to even see it! You will do a post click post then you are greeted with an error message 405 followed by 403 - or something like that - everytime you visit the site!
Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
Graham76man
Manager

Postby Graham76man » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:21 pm

MichielMC wrote:I have an account on Facebook and Twattier.
I don't think they count as forums in the same way as UKMIX. So you haven't betrayed UKMIX having them! :wink:
Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
Graham76man
Manager

Postby Michiel » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Graham76man wrote:
MichielMC wrote:I have an account on Facebook and Twattier.
I don't think they count as forums in the same way as UKMIX. So you haven't betrayed UKMIX having them! :wink:
I figured :lol: I'm loyal, i couldn't find the energy to be on more fora tbh. I already post enough over here i think.
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby swiftie13 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:17 am

I only am active (well, not really just post occasionally) on ATTL because the Taylor Swift fan base is really nice there. It's always a nice read and the posters are funny and intelligent. I only browse outside of the vase for laughs.

UK MIX will always feel like home, though ^^
God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.
swiftie13
Legend

Postby Formusic » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:30 am

I m a member of ATRL, Pulse and Chartsinfrance.

ATRL is really cool tbh and its very active. Pulse is useless as it's in-between ATRL and Ukmix and Ukmix is where real discussions about music can take place, though I find some diva stans on here totally biased, narrow minded and defensive af.

Chartsinfrance is great when it comes to non english music (french music mostly).

I would like to see people on here to be more objective :lol:
The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.
Formusic
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:09 pm

ATRL is not bad only if you don't come across certain fan bases etc. I looked on there when Anastacia released her album and she has a number of fans there. By the way I am not a member (mainly because I am not allowed to sign up :lol:) I only browse occasionally, in fact I haven't looked at it since last year.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:49 am

UKMix is the best! It's clean, easy to use and navigate. The only other forums I have been to are

Sayhey Kylie Minogue forum (I'm still active on there, as I get all kinds of juicy info)
Loveboat (another Kylie fan forum, but unfortunately doesn't exist anymore)
NeoSeeker (a video game forum)

I'm such a geek :roll:
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby Lamhe » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:13 am

I like UKmix's design.
Lamhe
Manager

Postby HouseLannister » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:13 am

Just popfn.com
HouseLannister
Roadie

Postby Grybop » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:04 am

Every forum I ever joined died at some point, except two. One is UKMIX, the other one I left a long time ago.
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Postby neoepzilon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:37 am

HouseLannister wrote:Just popfn.com
oh cool I just joined there for The Beyhive. they are not that music centric but funny.

what's your username?
Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.
neoepzilon
Manager

Postby TrinidadNavy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:33 am

These joes aint loyal.

Ukmix is my only love. <3
It's like I'm kissing her too...She's perfect.
Selena Gomez - REVIVAL
TrinidadNavy
Manager

Postby MrRager » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:35 am

CHURCH OF POP >>>>>>> ukmix
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby GetBack » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:52 am

Thriller wrote:No. How do you think I have 60,000 posts here...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GetBack
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:30 am

Airwrecka wrote:
I used to use Digital Spy a bit, but I much prefer it here. Probably overgeneralising, but I find that DS seems to attract a certain demographic of disillusioned , middle aged men in particular, and that it has a rather pessimistic vibe. It's also extremely argumentative, with people challenging pretty much everything. You could post something like "I don't like killing kittens" or similar, and you'd instantly have people starting up a counter-argument. I found it all a bit draining. Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy debate, but the good old British pessimism is rampant there. I also dislike the grammar nazis who get aggressive even if people explain they are dyslexic, etc. It's also a little fanatical in certain places, like the Doctor Who forum. I'm a fan of the show, but I don't spend hours analysing every single plot development. On the flip side, the music forum is rather vague.
The people there are some of the most miserable tossers I've ever had the misfortune of talking to, your comment is spot on.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:56 am

Just UKMIX

Back in the day I tried to give ATRL a chance but when you sing up you have to wait a few days so they can "process your request" or something, so you can't post anything so I gave up in that right then and there #girlbye
MusicRecords
Superstar

Return to The Lounge