The Real You vs UKMIX You

Moderators: Spartan, king_oxymoron

 

Postby Crackiswack » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:00 am

Phoenixx wrote:
CrazyCrazy wrote:Stop feeling sorry for yourselves you two, nobody hates you.
:lol: :lol:
Please Stop the Music
User avatar
Crackiswack
Manager
 
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016

Postby RLAAMJR » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:17 am

biscuits wrote:I'm hated on ukmix but people like me in real life
I can say the same thing for myself,
Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs
User avatar
RLAAMJR
Manager
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016
Location: Justin Bieber, I'm a Belieber!

Postby Crackiswack » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:25 am

RLAAMJR wrote:
biscuits wrote:I'm hated on ukmix but people like me in real life
I can say the same thing for myself,
I don't hate you, you just annoy me sometimes. But even I annoy myself, so it's not that bigofadeal
Please Stop the Music
User avatar
Crackiswack
Manager
 
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016

Postby RLAAMJR » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 am

Crackiswack wrote:
RLAAMJR wrote:
biscuits wrote:I'm hated on ukmix but people like me in real life
I can say the same thing for myself,
I don't hate you, you just annoy me sometimes. But even I annoy myself, so it's not that bigofadeal
What did i do that annoyed you? Just wondering. :)
Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs
User avatar
RLAAMJR
Manager
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016
Location: Justin Bieber, I'm a Belieber!

Postby Guru » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 am

I have more friends on here than in real life but that suits be just fine.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 21224
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On a plane

Postby TheRealest » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:31 am

Most of y'all ain't bout that life
User avatar
TheRealest
The Queen
 
Posts: 13217
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009
Location: USA

Postby MrDiva » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:50 am

What..? There's an outside life..?

JK

I guess I'm mostly the same... maybe more loved and appreciated in real life xD
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
MrDiva
Superstar
 
Posts: 9236
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013

Postby RLAAMJR » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:04 am

Guru wrote:I have more friends on here than in real life but that suits be just fine.
Really?
Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs
User avatar
RLAAMJR
Manager
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016
Location: Justin Bieber, I'm a Belieber!

Postby setg1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:24 pm

I think there are three different versions of me:

When I'm with my family or other people I know well, the crazy, unfiltered version appears. On forums (UKMIX and others), I'm a slightly toned down version of the former (although some aspects may actually come out more). Around other people, I don't really stand out, though you can't stop me from talking if someone else starts the discussion. I never start one myself, though (this is because I know the stuff I talk about would bore most people, and I can often sense their disinterest).
setg1
Roadie
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014
Location: Finland

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 pm

MrDiva wrote:What..? There's an outside life..?

JK

I guess I'm mostly the same... maybe more loved and appreciated in real life xD
:lol: Same here.
But I exactly know why. Many people hate my direct style. Well I say people my problems in their faces. If I hate a Rihab or a diva then I say it inside of their faces (No, that was only examples, I don't hate ya). But this popBop guy is a good example. And maybe I got a few more enemiesz here because of this beef between us but I don't care :D

by the way I don't hate RLAAAMJR. He is just annoying sometimes...
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 13677
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Phoenixx wrote:
MrDiva wrote:What..? There's an outside life..?

JK

I guess I'm mostly the same... maybe more loved and appreciated in real life xD
:lol: Same here.
But I exactly know why. Many people hate my direct style. Well I say people my problems in their faces. If I hate a Rihab or a diva then I say it inside of their faces (No, that was only examples, I don't hate ya). But this popBop guy is a good example. And maybe I got a few more enemiesz here because of this beef between us but I don't care :D

by the way I don't hate RLAAAMJR. He is just annoying sometimes...
I know something about it, definitely can relate. People think I am quarrelsome here, on UKMix it may be true but when I talk it is on complete different level.
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 19271
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby MrRager » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:13 pm

@Nippian - But aren't you a robot?
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 16621
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby MrDiva » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Agreed

I for example don't care for emojis and shit that much
So people assume I'm writing a harsh rant when in fact I'm being nice

I AM **** HUMBLE SO STFU
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
MrDiva
Superstar
 
Posts: 9236
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:20 pm

MrDiva wrote:Agreed

I for example don't care for emojis and shit that much
So people assume I'm writing a harsh rant when in fact I'm being nice

I AM **** HUMBLE SO STFU
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 13677
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby ThaInfo1 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:04 pm

MrDiva wrote:Agreed

I for example don't care for emojis and shit that much
So people assume I'm writing a harsh rant when in fact I'm being nice

I AM **** HUMBLE SO STFU
So kind and tinder, sis.
I will NOT be ignored.
User avatar
ThaInfo1
Legend
 
Posts: 19619
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006
Location: In the dark.

Postby Airwrecka » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:27 pm

stevyy wrote:I am constantly undervalued. I mean on the internet I am known for being an amazon.de HoF music reviewer, a wikipedia legend, a wikipeia and university researcher (published btw), ukmix and online blogs legend, youtube star and what not (my vids have attracted over 1,5m views so far). BUT in real life.. i am only acknowledged for my university degrees, research and general success in life.. the fact that I am Mariah's wikipedia headwriter is un-noticed. My contribution to Mariahdaily is forgotten (but that site is not as popular anymore anyway)... my expertise in general chart knowledge is ignored (however, my cousin gets all the praise due to his former entry on the Suisse dance and electronic chart).

In real life i am not as loud I guess. I love being admired tho for my academic work, but I am not calling people out anymore for their mistakes in grammar etc. In my new job, i don't tell people to their faces that I am highly qualified and a legend.

I am the underdog in my family. handsome, super smart, no scandals, humble, polite, funny. all in all my 100% awesomeness shines more online, but 99% of my friends are in love with me and that should count for something too.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
User avatar
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13677
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby SummerPeur » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:13 am

biscuits wrote:I'm hated on ukmix but people like me in real life
I like Ukmix you and snapchat you :wink: :wink:.
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
User avatar
SummerPeur
Superstar
 
Posts: 5931
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby Muzikritik » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:43 am

This thread right here... this is what the Internet did to people.

Lord have mercy. :lol: Can't. Hardly. Breathe.
User avatar
Muzikritik
Superstar
 
Posts: 9910
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2001
Location: Kiwi livin' (it up) in London

Return to This 'n' That