Have You Ever Met Anyone Famous?

Moderator: Spartan

Postby RayRay » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Fan wrote:I met Lucie Silvas years ago, when I won some tickets for an intimate live set she was performing. Got a picture with her afterwards, she was quite lovely. And I met Bright Light Bright Light after his gig last year, but that was very quick. Oh, and Mel B during some singing she did for a lingerie brand she was the face of years ago :lol:
I'm gonna see Lucie Silvas coming Saturday. Hopefully I'll have the chance for a picture and autograph.
RayRay
Superstar

Postby Goldmoney » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:16 am

Some wrestlers when I was younger
Goldmoney
Legend

Postby menime123 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm

menime123 wrote:Daniel Radcliffe
Kristin Davis
Kim Cattrall
Girls Aloud
Geri Halliwell
Katie Price
Andrew Sachs
Kara Tointon
Heidi Range
J. K. Rowling
Forgot to include Bradley Cooper :oops:

Oh I missed of Idina Menzel too.

And Angela Lansbury and Judi Dench :oops:
Last edited by menime123 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:22 pm

RayRay wrote:
Fan wrote:I met Lucie Silvas years ago, when I won some tickets for an intimate live set she was performing. Got a picture with her afterwards, she was quite lovely. And I met Bright Light Bright Light after his gig last year, but that was very quick. Oh, and Mel B during some singing she did for a lingerie brand she was the face of years ago :lol:
I'm gonna see Lucie Silvas coming Saturday. Hopefully I'll have the chance for a picture and autograph.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met her yesterday night. The concert was intimate and I got very close to her.
Afterwards she gave me autographs and a picture of the two of us together became a reality. Feeling blessed and grateful. :D
RayRay
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:57 pm

RayRay wrote:
RayRay wrote:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met her yesterday night. The concert was intimate and I got very close to her.
Afterwards she gave me autographs and a picture of the two of us together became a reality. Feeling blessed and grateful. :D
Congrats! That’ll be nice to have if she ever becomes famous :D
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:17 pm

menime123 wrote:
She is a well known songwriter. Not only writing for herself, but also for Will Young, Liberty X and others.

Her first album Breathe In went platinum in the UK, Netherlands and Spain.

She's had hits in the UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Germany...

Just because she is only known in Europe, doesn't mean she isn't "famous".
Not everyone can be Madonna.
RayRay
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 pm

RayRay wrote:
menime123 wrote:
She is a well known songwriter. Not only writing for herself, but also for Will Young, Liberty X and others.

Her first album Breathe In went platinum in the UK, Netherlands and Spain.

She's had hits in the UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Germany...

Just because she is only known in Europe, doesn't mean she isn't "famous".
Not everyone can be Madonna.
And don’t they know it :lol:
menime123
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 pm

I met Gok Wan in a bar in Leicester - he was foul, gave off the impression that he thought he was superior to everyone else.

When I was a Store Manager for Sainsbury's, I served Christian out of Eastenders (the gay character) - I didn't even realise until he'd left.

I've met the lady that played Mimi in Shameless. And also, Kelly Llorenna and Amanda Wilson (sang Love On My Mind with the Freemasons).

I've been within 100 ft of Celine Dion. :lol:
Wayne
Administrator

Postby menime123 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 pm

Wayne wrote:I met Gok Wan in a bar in Leicester - he was foul, gave off the impression that he thought he was superior to everyone else.

When I was a Store Manager for Sainsbury's, I served Christian out of Eastenders (the gay character) - I didn't even realise until he'd left.

I've met the lady that played Mimi in Shameless. And also, Kelly Llorenna and Amanda Wilson (sang Love On My Mind with the Freemasons).

Oh god I met Mimi too. She gave me attitude and I wasn’t standing for it. Foul woman. She wasn’t acting in Shameless.
menime123
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Wayne wrote:
I was so close, I handed her two booklets of my cd's and she signed them for me.
:D :D :D
RayRay
Superstar

Postby Shorty » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 am

I've met a BUNCH of wrestlers, around 70 or so. Most famous is John Cena probably :lol: The list goes on and on LOL.

I met Melanie Martinez last year before her concert during her meet and greet. She was so lovely - she personally came around to every single person at the start and gave everybody a hug. Then we met her and took some pics - I told her I'd seen her support Adam Lambert and she thanked me for coming to see her again. She was so sweet and gracious :D

I've met Atomic Kitten twice, with two different lineups :lol: I met them with the Natasha, Liz & Jenny lineup way back in 2003, then earlier this year I met them with the Natasha, Kerry and Michelle from Liberty X filling in for Liz lineup haha. I told Natasha I met her in 2003 and she immediately began recalling their trip from back then lol. Kerry was hilarious and in one of the photos they took she's pulling a ridiculous face :lol:
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 pm

I’m yet to spot an a list celebrity in Nyc
MusicRecords
Superstar

Return to The Lounge