How healthy are you? [Quiz]

Moderator: Spartan

Postby ludichris » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Please take the quiz and find out. It only takes 5 minutes.

I just wondered how healthy the users of UKMIX are because health truly is wealth, although not all of us realise that. I scored a 7. I'm currently eating really clean meals and do not drink alcohol whatsoever. I have also eliminated caffeine from my diet and am drinking vegetable juices 2 or 3 times a week. How did you score? What things are you doing on a daily basis to be healthy?
ludichris
Manager

Postby minime » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:45 pm

I also got a 7 which is really weird :o Surprised because I thought it would be lower.

The lifestyle choices you make from day-to-day really do have an impact. Did you know that two thirds of deaths among people under 75-years-old are avoidable? But choosing a healthy lifestyle is not just about living longer - it's about being able to enjoy your life to the full, now and in the future. That means fitting into your jeans and avoiding aches and pains, as well as staying sharp.

You say you're not feeling too good Me, so you might be surprised that your score's not as bad as you thought it would be. That's positive - but there are some areas where taking action should make you feel much better. Take a look at your score breakdown below to see where you can make changes.
I stopped smoking a while ago and I don't drink. My meals are soso, both good and bad. As for movement it depends, I don't exercise much lately, some days I do and most I don't.
minime
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Vegetable juices...that sounds like the most disgusting thing ever. :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Crackiswack » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:04 pm

I got an 8, so why does everyone say I'm a 4? :-?
Last edited by Crackiswack on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby stevyy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:19 pm

I got a 3 and the website said, it's calling the coroner for me. :cry:
stevyy
Legend

Postby ludichris » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:12 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:Vegetable juices...that sounds like the most disgusting thing ever. :lol:
I went to a juice bar in town and ordered a 'Veggie Greens' juice, which contained Kale, Spinach, Ginger, Lime, Celery and Cucumber. It was surprisingly good! After recently making a few diet/lifestyle habit changes I have already noticed that I have more energy, wake earlier than I used to, teeth are slightly whiter(due to no caffeine) and my stomach looks flatter although it wasn't fat to begin with.
ludichris
Manager

Postby flopho » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:20 am

minime wrote:I also got a 7 which is really weird :o Surprised because I thought it would be lower..
same here
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
flopho
Legend

Postby Biebz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:27 am

I got an 8, apparently my eating is the worst area
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby SilentDream » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:36 am

I got a 7. :)
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby theArmy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:22 pm

7 too. I wanna change my life a bit thru the next months though, especially in the categories food and exercising
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby DnBLover » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:38 pm

7 :(
Ever since I stopped exercising everyday... I really haven't been healthy.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby thankfulforkelly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm too young to do the test :lol: :lol: :lol: (I did it anyway ofc)

I got an 8, apparently my diet could be better but like I'm a teenager, I'm not gunna stop eating crisps and sweets - this is the only time I can eat them without putting on weight!! :lol:
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Manager

Postby Muzikritik » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:27 pm

I got a 3.

I exercise 2 hrs a day without gym sessions, don't drink alcohol at all and I eat really well. I also smoke, hence the 3.

I absolutely agree that it's terrible for my health, but at my last check up my lung capacity was that of a 22 year old nonsmoker. Bit biased methinks.
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby biscuits » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:01 pm

I got 8 which totally shocked me.

+
- I have never smoked
- I've started exercising more, with at least 60 mins of cardio 4 days a week
- I don't drink very often

-
- food!!
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Airwrecka » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:01 pm

I'd take this with a pinch of salt (or maybe not if you're worried about blood pressure) tbh. I got a 6 which is hilarious considering I have significant long term health issues. :lol:

It seemed happy I drink very little and I don't smoke though.
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby ludichris » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:38 pm

I retook the test as I am now playing table tennis and doing very brisk walking until I work up a sweat multiple times a week. Also abdominal exercises in the morning. I scored an 8. Thinking of getting back into cycling now that I have recovered from my femur fracture too.

Stay healthy guys, your health is the single most important thing you have in life!
ludichris
Manager

Postby RayRay » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:21 pm

What's really weird: I clicked on zero for not walking fast and stuff and then my advice is to go walking. But I already walk a lot, but not fast. Weird advice if they never asked me if I walk a lot. :-?
RayRay
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:53 am

I got a 6, which is higher than I expected. I stare at a laptop for 7.5 hours a day at work, then come home and stare at my personal laptop for another 5 hours between studying and browsing the Internet. I definitely could be more consistent with exercise; I always start highly motivated, but after two or three weeks, I fizzle out. Some of my eating habits are deplorable too.

At least I get points for being anti-alcohol and anti-smoking. I'll take the quiz in a month's time and see if there's any improvement.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby HaskaWuga » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:32 am

thankfulforkelly wrote:I'm too young to do the test :lol: :lol: :lol: (I did it anyway ofc)
Same!! :lol: :lol: they asked me to put an age more than 18 so I put 19

I got a 6 tho, which is something that I expect to get :lol:
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby urbanmusik » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:39 pm

How on earth did I get an 8 :lol: :lol: .

I exercise regularly, don't smoke and only drink every few months, but my diet is terrible. Was literally eating a bag of sweets as I filled the quiz out.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby heppolo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Never smoked or drank alcohol in my entire life, but can't live without the sugar and I am still kicking myself for eating too much (and meat is still on my menu, which is pretty bad).
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby RayRay » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:36 pm

I did this test again and got 7 points.

But some choices are impossible. I hardly ever eat potatoes. If I do, I'll go for chips. So I'll eat chips max only once a week. But when I choose this, it's like I'm not being healthy at all.
RayRay
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:36 pm

JSparksFan wrote:I got a 6, which is higher than I expected. I stare at a laptop for 7.5 hours a day at work, then come home and stare at my personal laptop for another 5 hours between studying and browsing the Internet. I definitely could be more consistent with exercise; I always start highly motivated, but after two or three weeks, I fizzle out. Some of my eating habits are deplorable too.

At least I get points for being anti-alcohol and anti-smoking. I'll take the quiz in a month's time and see if there's any improvement.
So did you?
RayRay
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:47 pm

^ I'd actually forgotten, but I took it a few minutes ago, and after almost a year and a half, I made a grand improvement from 6 to...7.

I've definitely been making wiser diet decisions (still need to eat more vegetables, but my fruit game is strong). Chocolate is still my weakness, but I've definitely cut back on it, which is good. As for exercise, I'm still inconsistent in that department. I walked/jogged three miles today, and will aim to do the same tomorrow, but work makes it so difficult to do anything during the week.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby ludichris » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:56 am

I have gone back down to a 7 and it will probably stay that way. I've stopped eating clean and just eat whatever I want. On the plus side I haven't drank alcohol in over 2 years, don't smoke or take drugs and cycle at least 10 hours a week.
ludichris
Manager

Return to The Lounge